Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting Lirka Ka

Roon looked different in this time. Under the current banner of the Confederacy of Independent Systems it's cities and streets seemed free. In Axile's time Roon was under the Imperial banner of the Sith Empire with it's people used as slaves. For those who were not broken and sent to mine in the caves or transported off-world to serve as labour elsewhere they were indoctrinated to believe in the cause from birth. In the future it would become the domain for a lineage of Sith Lords who espoused the gospel truth's of freedom whilst shackling, conquering and controlling all that they could. He had worked with two of them to try and free his home from the clutches of the Empire through a rebellion.

A rebellion that had failed.

A monster sits atop a throne and looks down at a man that he finds wanting. But he see's what the man cannot see. A pair of swords rest idly by to the monster's left. The man knows he is a dual wielder. It was, once upon a time, one of the most gifted, and fiercest warriors in the Galaxy. But now, in it's twilight years, the young have risen to replace it, and all that it is left with is it's cunning. But the man needs this monster. It has an army. Ships. Resources leftover from his time as the Dark Lord of the Sith. But what does the monster need with such a desperate man?

"He needed an idea," Axile muttered to himself as he traversed the streets. The Nabooian Minister for Architecture also happened to be a member of the Obsidian Order. He had yet to declare for which of the four groups which made up the entire Order but yet enjoyed his status as one of their own. Axile wasn't sure whether to lie and state himself as a member of the Lotus, thus hiding himself behind the façade as a light side user, or lie with the truth, and declare himself a member of the Thorn, thus adopting the theory of hiding in plain sight. But this was a minor issue, and one that he would put to the back of his mind.

After all... he was here to find the abomination known as Lirka Ka Lirka Ka .

During his research into the Obsidian Order he had discovered a report which indicated that Lirka had once been invited to join it's ranks. She had declined but had served the Confederacy for awhile. But one of her last acts before leaving the Confederacy had been the conquest on Roon. If there was a way for him to find her it would be here on this planet. But he was unsure how he would accomplish this.

He figured that the first way he would start his search for her would be through a message. Axile did not know if Lirka retained any source of communication within the Obsidian Order or the Confederacy itself. But if she did then she would receive this message, and that would be the beginning of his investigation into finding her, and recruiting her into his cause.

So, the message reads as the following:-

Lirka Ka. We have never met. We do not know each other. You have no reason to help me. You have no reason to meet with me. For all these aforementioned reasons I would not meet with me if I had them too. Yet the one remaining constant that both of us know is that, regardless of these reasons for not wanting to see me, I am looking for you. I am going to find you. When I do find you it will be a place that you may not want me to find. It could be in a scenario or situation to which you would have little control over. If I find you without you wanting me too it could lead to the two of us clashing in a way that I do not desire, and yet for all these things, should you choose not to meet with me, I will have little choice but to find you anyway, and leave it all up too fate as to what happens after I do.

I am currently on Roon. I am looking for you here. I am sending you this message in the hope that you will concede that I will find you, regardless of wherever you are now, and that you will come here to meet me so that none of the aforementioned happens. And if you do not wish to return to the Confederacy then I will meet you at a neutral venue of your discretion. But let us not waste each other's time and allow me to meet you somewhere where I can get to the point. I hope you do not make me look for you.

There are no strings on me.

-V.

Last edited:
Roon.

The name was a distant haze now, the memories of a woman long dead: old weaknesses cast aside as the beast that was Lirka's flesh was torn asunder and remade, as her mind was remolded and awakened to the truth. But what tainted every thought was the weakness of the Confederacy, of her wasted days toiling among the rot.

This man was bold, stupid of course, but bold nonetheless. It was amusing to the beast, it was rare someone actively sought out the shadowy woman, but she accepted such stupidity wholeheartedly; if nothing else it would prove amusing, and at worse a simple combat exercise. Doing as Lirka did best, the Sephi disappeared from her citadel on Rhand, leaving behind the endless and heartless tide of cruel industry for shadowy transportation into CIS space. An inky blackness that seeped through the cracks of the Galaxy, a shadow on the move.

As the freighter touched down on the plains of Roon, Lirka ended the service of yet another pilot. Flicking the crimson blood off of a razor-sharp claw of shining, dark, metal as she entered out to Roon itself. It had been years. But she felt no nostalgia, only disgust at this place. So void of the Dark, Rhand had become comforting in its own twisted way, but this place? It lacked such an enlightened touch, it left the monster on edge: but she annoyed the pulsing aggravation that drummed up in her chest, instead bolting further along with speed that a monster of her size should never have been able to muster. Charging along to the meeting place with the long strides of armored legs.

She did not show herself when the meeting came, but anyone touched by the force could tell the Sephi was near long before she ever came into view: a void in the fore surrounded her, a creature of such vileness that the force itself dared not touched her cursed soul any longer. Her words followed after, thunderous and distorted, each syllable holding the murderous edge of hateful decades.

"You are either very bold, or very stupid. Boy."

She spat the last word out, a mark of her seniority was always needed.

Axile Volzap Axile Volzap

Bloodshot eyes stared up in awe of a smoke filled sky. Embers filled his senses. All he could smell was the burning of a world. It was night time. Never before had he seen the three satellites- which hung above him in ink black darkness- be this bright before. A sycophancy of grey, orange and yellow that shone down upon a scarred world. He did not know how much time passed as he kneeled there in defeat. It was only when he felt the sensation of thirst, and an appetite to satisfy did he find the courage to stand up.

It was then that he realized two things. He first noted that he was drenched. His clothes hung on him like weights. But it was then that he realized- to his horror- that he couldn't hear anything anymore. At first he thought he had gone deaf. But that fear was soon quelled by the fact that he could hear his own breathing, and the squelching of his boots as he hopelessly searched for a sign of life.

Only then did the events of the night before truly set in.

So begun an age of silence. There were no birds. No Thernbees. No ships. No people. Not even the sounds of Her.

There was only him.

Axile had picked a canyon several klicks away from the nearest settlement. He was standing on the ledge of one of it's cliffs that overlooked the area. It was by design that he had decided to meet Lirka Ka Lirka Ka here. If things went wrong then he had already decided that he would jump. Better to fall and see what happens when he hit the bottom then be devoured by the woman that he was trying to recruit for his cause.

He turned around to face Lirka when she finished making her declaration. "Probably the latter. All I want is a chance, Lirka. I'll introduce myself."

"My name is Axile Volzap, and I come from the future."

Lirka Ka Lirka Ka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom