Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A New Line of Work

Besides being the Face of the Eclipse Rebellion and rumoured Emperor Killer, Lori was also a goofball. Her pranks on her brother Caedyn Arenais , on Kaine Australis and other Mandalorians was evidence of that. So it would probably come to no surprise that she chose to meet her brother and some others at a restaurant in the city of Haven on the planet lol. The domed city was the oldest on the planet, and given that there was a great underground network as well, Lori had found that location to be the best choice. Especially as she was being tailed from time to time by agents of the Eternal Empire. They wanted her and other members of the Eclipse Rebellion for their actions against the Empire, and most especially for the death of their Emperor.

So it wasn't always easy to travel throughout the Galaxy.

Yet it has been that during her fight against the Empire, she had come across others that had done far more heinous crimes than those that she was accused of. People like Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red that claimed himself to be a Jedi, and yet he was working for the Eternal Empire and was also involved in the attack on her amusement park during her wedding. He was no Jedi...

Yet going after people like Red and others wasn't so easy. There were hoops to jump through, different jurisdictions to cross, and of course she needed to get all the evidence that she could to successfully have these people face justice and pay for their crimes. Would she herself be investigated and put into jail? It was entirely possible. But she was certain that she had done very little in comparison to others.

Besides her brother Caedyn, Lori had put a call out to others to meet her at the Ranji restaurant at a particular date and time. Of course she didn't give out her name in the call, but an alias of ~Sparrow~. And now she waited for people to arrive, munching on a bantha burger and sipping a fizzy drink. Pinned to her Rebel Armour was a silver sparrow for identification purposes.

Axile Volzap Axile Volzap Natsu Verren Natsu Verren Koran Bardok Koran Bardok

Natsu was bored. That was the simplest way to describe his state of mind. Months of going after small targets left Natsu yearning for more. He hadn't received a large contract in a very long amount of time. Perhaps it had something to do with the Bryn'adul invasions, or the wars that dominated the galaxy. But that should have opened more windows of opportunity for work, not closed them. After all, war is simply a profitable business in Natsu's eyes. He wondered why he seemed to be getting black listed from the large contracts. However, it seemed that was going to change soon.

As Natsu was sleeping in a rented apartment apartment on Ryloth, simply hoping to catch rest before he sought new work. He hadn't intended to stay on the planet for very long. It was a rather savage planet after all. So when Natsu heard his business holotransmitter beeping, he couldn't help but wonder who would actually seek him out for a contract. Opening the message, some woman calling herself Sparrow seemed to be asking him to travel to a strange planet. Natsu didn't mind, however. He didn't even care if he was going to be paid for his efforts at that point, as boredom had seeped so far into his mind, he was willing to do anything that exited him.

Leaving his apartment, Natsu paid his final fees for staying there and left for his ship. He hopped in the elegant starfighter and departed the planet.

I should really get myself a droid. I would love to just catch some shuteye while flying.

Natsu plugged in the coordinates of the planet Lol, and entered hyperspace towards the planet. After some time had passed, Natsu finally exited hyperspace and was greeted by the planet coming into his view. The ship flew down into the atmosphere of the planet, and after some time, Natsu finally found a spot to land. The small journey to the restaurant he was supposed to meet his contact was refreshing. Ryloth had taken a toll on him, and the change of scenery was nice. Natsu entered the Ranji restuarant, and looked around. It wasn't very full to his eyes, and no one really caught his attention. He noted a man and a woman sitting together, and Natsu almost payed them no mind until he noticed the sparrow pinned onto the woman's clothing. Smiling, Natsu sat down next to the woman, and spoke. "For someone going through the trouble of using a code name, you made yourself fairly obvious. The wrong person who could've intercepted that message would most likely found it easy to identify you."

Koran was in a good place, he had enough credits to live comfortably for a while, his research was doing great, and he should've been enjoying it.

But he wasn't enjoying it.

Koran missed being out in the open, he spent nearly a year working exclusively on his research, he needed to go do something or his survival and combat skills would get rusty, and that wouldn't be good.

He soon found a job that seemed to be led by a vigilante, interesting for sure, the Galaxy was ruthless and vigilantes were rare he couldn't miss this, while it didn't seem to be action-oriented, more of a detective job, he still couldn't wait for it though.

He soon made his way to Lol and reached the meeting point, before seeing a woman with a sparrow on her clothes sitting with two other men, this should be her.

He approached the group and took a seat.

"You must be Sparrow, I'm here for that job of yours."

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Natsu Verren Natsu Verren Axile Volzap Axile Volzap Caedyn Arenais

Axile arrived on Lol. It had been a long journey from Naboo to this particular star system. He hadn't been this furthest out before. But the job required exploration, investigation, and the creation of a network. To form the latter the man required contacts, and the best way to acquire this was for them to give something to you. It was the easiest way to gain trust, and leverage with others. If they give something to you then naturally they will be inclined to trust you to some degree. Over time that trust grows, and so a relationship is born. Whether it be through ulterior motives, friendship, or something else remained to be seen.

So, he had been given a job by codename Sparrow; and it took him to Lol.

In his brief contact with Sparrow he had introduced himself by the codename V. Growing up he had been given the nickname of V by a late friend who knew that he didn't like his actual name. But this was the first time he had used the pejorative for the means of a clandestine operation. He figured that whoever Sparrow was wasn't actually called Sparrow and therefore took the implication that, perhaps, the use of their real identities would not be in their best interests.

There was also the added layer of protection considering his affiliations to both Naboo, and the Confederacy. He was a minor diplomat, and although he was considered 'small time' on Naboo he figured that the monarchy wouldn't appreciate one of their aides being involved in what could be seen 'shady' business. Then there was his station in the Obsidian Order (again he was 'small' in the organization).

With hearings about the cataclysm that had recently shook the Order he assumed that the Lord Commander could do without one of his members dragging the Order into something they probably wouldn't want to be involved in.

But he was here for himself. When he got in contact with Sparrow and learned of their intentions he had nodded in approval of her work. It was a noble cause to bring justice to those who deserved it. It was one of the many reasons why he had joined the Obsidian Order, and begun working for the Confederacy in the first place. This experience might in of itself work in his favour, and develop his skillset for the times where it might be of use to his people.

He entered the restaurant and his eyes searched for an individual with a Sparrow on their chest. When he found them he acknowledged that his new contact was a woman. With a confident stride he approached the group and introduced himself. "I am V. We spoke recently over holo about a job. Let's see what this is all about, then."

Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Natsu Verren Natsu Verren Caedyn Arenais

Lori swallowed down a bite of her burger as Natsu Verren Natsu Verren had arrived. She washed it down with a mouthful of her fizzy drink as she heard him speak. "I've been having agents tailing me for a long time now. I'm not worried about them. Or rather I'm not worried about them trying to stop me from what I'm doing. They have bigger concerns to worry about. But going by my name might end up scaring away potential partners, believing themselves to be getting into far more trouble than it's worth." She gestured to one of the chairs at the table. "Have a seat if you'd like."

The arrival of Koran Bardok Koran Bardok caught her attention. She nodded and once again gestured to one of the chairs. "That I am. Have a seat."

Mere seconds later Axile Volzap Axile Volzap arrived. Well, at least she knew that her pin on her armour did it's job. Lori gave him a small smile as he introduced himself, recalling their recent communications. "Good to see you made it, V. Glad to see that you're still interested. Have a seat. More should be arriving soon. In the meantime, anyone else hungry?"

Caedyn Arenais Rance Valere Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn nodded to the new arrivals who had come at his Sisters behest, greeting them all with a welcoming smile and a bow, otherwise leaving his Sister to do the talking while he studied those that were interested in undertaking work alongside the twins for the benefit of others.

This new line of work wasn't so different from what the Jedi Knight took on in his typical duty, bringing the corrupt and the criminal to justice was part of a Jedi's responsibility to Galactic Society, and while there were specific types of Jedi who took on this sort of work, Caedyn had gained plenty of experience in the field himself, making his answer rather straight forward and easy when his Sister suggested they take on private investigation work, to track down and arrest those guilty of criminal activities resulting in the harm of others lives.

It was encouraging to meet them, each of these people willing to risk their own safety in order to see killers put behind bars so that they wouldn't be able to strike at the innocent and vulnerable again. "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Caedyn, Loreena's brother" he introduced himself, never one to use an alias or a code name like Lori often did. Perhaps that was why he had earned himself a new price on his head, yet he was a Jedi and often put himself in the line of fire so that others needn't have to.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
"Yes, thank you...the the Killian Bass was delicious.
Coffee will do fine...Nabooian light cream..no sweeteners." Marina replied to her waiter, before going back to her holo-pad.
She were searching for friends...long lost friends whom seemed to just vanish one day like in a blink of an eye...then, emptiness like the great voids of space between the galaxy's Tingel arms. Her bestie Mariya Fleischer especially. Oh how she missed her. Missed her more since her loss of another great friend, the former queen of Commenor...Cessy. It were why she seeked her friend Mariya. She couldn't loose another...

Here she was now on another system by which she had been lead to investigate. Often than not, it would follow to be another of the many dead end leads she had already checked out. yYs, she had suspected this system to bear little fruit, or in laymen's term to be just that; a dead end. But even so, dead ends usually were not just that. like rumors, they too had some tinge, some minute reason as to their mentioning. There were always a tiny fraction of a clue there...a piece of some mysterious puzzle...

The waiter finally brought her her coffee as she ordered. Marina had finished her meal and forgone the desert, but not the coffee. She still had some time to go over her notes and most likely would be there as a patron for a few refills.

During the course of her meal, there were several patrons whom had come and gone. The one particular table, seemingly out of the mainstream, one pretty much close to hers, as she too had desired something out of the way so as not to get distracted.
But Lord and behold...she were. Distracted that is.
It were of a young woman...probably her own age, or about. Marina had never met her before but there was this familiarity by which drew her attention every so often.
Now Marina were not one to eavesdrop or have a zealous interest of disorder to know everybody's business, but the young dark haired woman just kept nudging her interest for some reason.

of course marina had thought about going over, introducing herself and inquire if by chance they had ever crossed somewhere. But before she committed in doing so, the young woman started to have company. Obviously it were some kind of meeting or gettogether...business perhaps? Well if so, then she decided that perhaps maybe later if that feeling were still there about the young woman that she would speak with her. as thus marina had gone back to her Killian bass meal and her holo-pad...occasionally and unconsciously she'd look over to the table and the young woman.

As it came to pass, marina finished her meal and took to sip the coffee she had just been served when suddenly she spurted out her coffee upon picking up the two names... Caedyn Arenais one young man introduced his self as and referenced his sister as Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun .
Those were names of Cessy's children!

Marina's jaw had succumbed to gravity giving way to her bewilderment....and her unmistakable state at the table and the two whom she could only hope that she heard right...Cessy's children.

Axile grinned at Sparrow. "I am fine, thank you. I ate on the way here."

He slid into the booth that they had gathered in, and sat by the corner to gaze through the window. There was some admiration for the architecture of the planet, and the people walking by. Soon, however, his attention was brought back to the group as A ARS VAMI entered the vicinity. The Nabooian quietly listened as the boy- backed by two fierce looking Wookiee's- threatened Sparrow before promptly leaving.

As Axile watched the boy and his guards leave he was the first to ask Sparrow: "What was all that about?"

Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe Caedyn Arenais Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Natsu Verren Natsu Verren

Koran sat by and quietly observed as another man showed up and introduced himself before taking a seat, but he was really surprised when a man accompained with wookies came and threatened them.

Koran wasn't too worried about it, he could make quick work of them with his lighstabers, and if he got a bounty he could fake his death like he did before, but he was dissapointed that the Sparrow didn't mention this whole thing.

"Listen Sparrow, quite frankly I don't care about your past, but if you know who that guy is and if there is anything in your past that could affect the mission you better mention it now."

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Natsu Verren Natsu Verren Axile Volzap Axile Volzap Caedyn Arenais

Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe A ARS VAMI

Lori couldn't believe it. Caedyn Arenais just blurted out their names. In public! Her response to that was a swift little kick to his shins underneath the table. There was a time for real names later, but now certainly wasn't it.

That one little mistake of his seemed to set off a domino effect. First she saw Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe staring at them with her jaw almost lowered to the point of falling off. And then came the boy and the wookie, giving off a threat that seemed to include... Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an ? Why would she be watched and threatened by others of the Eclipse? That made no sense unless....

She stared hard at the pair as they began to leave, listening to Axile Volzap Axile Volzap and Koran Bardok Koran Bardok as they gave off their questions. "I'm not entirely sure who they are. I thought that only agents of the Eternal Empire tailed me, but now...." Lori shook her head a little. It was as though she was being treated like some vigilante that didn't care about the people around her. But that couldn't be further from the truth. "...I'll get to the bottom of it soon enough and won't allow it to interfere." She turned her attention to Koran. "I'm the face of a rebel movement. There is false propaganda out on the holos created to turn me into some kind of monster. But it's all fake." She didn't kill the innocent people on Orellion II, agents of the Empire did when she didn't surrender herself to them right away.

It wasn't her fault.

"There are people out there that need no false propaganda made about them, for they really are monsters. And they get away with it. But that needs to stop. I've reached out to people from different sectors and different backgrounds to keep this as neutral and unbiased as possible. I have a growing list of persons of interest, and have even been contacted to help law enforcement with an investigation. There is work available and you'd all be paid..." Her attention turned to the boy and the wookie as they returned to deposit the teeth on the table, before they exited once again. "This isn't bounty hunting. We investigate and should enough evidence be collected, we bring the target in to serve their time. Any questions?"

A ARS VAMI Rance Valere

Caedyn Arenais

C
"There's a price on my head".

Caedyn responded to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun as she had been answering the questions of Axile Volzap Axile Volzap and Koran Bardok Koran Bardok . Being a Jedi, Caedyn never was one for secrets and dishonesty, he knew his Sister's reasons of course and that there was no malicious intent behind her wanting to keep herself anonymous, but so far out from anything remotely familiar to either of their lives, he hadn't seen the need for it today.

"But I don't encourage anyone to go making threats of a Jedi, nor his friends" Caedyn added, looking towards the door where A ARS VAMI had left from. He didn't recognize the man at all, and like Lori, Caedyn found it strange that the mention of the Eclipse Rebellion being the source of his employment when Loreena herself was the public face of the rebellion against the Eternal Empire.

One would think they were on the same side.

"In any case my Sister's right. We're not here as bounty hunters, we're here to do some good in the Galaxy and bring some high profile criminals to justice" he reiterated, wanting to make it clear that this wasn't about making credits for Loreena or himself, "Whatever your motives for joining us, we're likely going to be pursuing murderers, rogue Force Users and all-around ugly individuals that've done real harm to good people".

Axile noted the Caedyn's Freudian slip. He smiled when his sister kicked him under the table. He had felt the movement underneath him. Nodding with what the Jedi Master was saying, the Nabooian responded: "I am not a bounty hunter. If there comes the need for the service of one then we can find somebody out there to do that type of dirty work. In the meantime we can find where and how these criminals are operating, and start doing something about them."

Still smiling he turned to Loreena. "I understood that you didn't want us to use our real names when we first got into contact with each other. But seeing as the cat is out of the bag, as they say, I don't mind introducing myself to you and everyone else here. V was just a nickname I was given growing up. My actual name is Axile Volzap. We will all need to know each other a little bit before we can start the work, right?"

His smile faded when he spoke his name. He really didn't like it.

Caedyn Arenais Rance Valere Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Natsu Verren Natsu Verren

Marina DeVoe

She weren't one to eves drop on other's conversations...not normally anyway.
But could these two really be Cessy's children?
Marina had been looking over to that table for some time, with her jaw agape. She didn't know what she were to do. Cessy had spoken to her about how proud she were of her children, but Marina had never met them due to many circumstances that normally separated good people and friends whom each had many obligations to their own family and countrymen.
Most of the time she and Cessy had shared had been under stressed situations. The brief moments they had been allotted to spend some time as friends were again under duty and protocol. Seemed the entire galaxy had always something to throw at them to keep them from a few moments of peace.

Marina soon realized as to the stares she got that no one there knew who she were, nor if she were friend, foe or snitch. Apparently what was taking place was some kind of preliminary discussion of creating a new organization...or some kind of task force.

"Heh?..." Marina were startled for a minute before realizing her waiter had come to her table again.

"Oh...oh yes, thank you.." She allowed him to refill her coffee. In a way it were godsent, for it broke her trance and possibly an uncomfortable situation should they suspect she were spying or prying on them.
Still...it were a public restaurant...

"No, that will be all.
If you could bring the bill, I would wish to settle my bill, I shall get going..."

The waiter complied. As a matter of fact, he had the bill in a small portfolio and placed it down on her table. He then indicated that when she were ready he would return.

"I'm ready now." She replied, placing her cortosis card for him to withdraw from. Marina of course included a decent tip.
Settling her bill, she then gathered up her things...tablet and jacket and were starting to head on out.
But Cessy's words...her proud smile, as she spoke of her children, slowed her steps.
Marina were certain that whatever Cessy's children were organizing were at the level that their mother Cessy would be proud of. Marina just simply could not walk away. She were nearly at the front door...actually had opened the door and a cold chill ran up her side. It were such an odd feeling as she were from Northern Alderaan, from the snow covered mountain regions to feel such a chill. The fact too that it were summer on the system of Lol and relatively warm outside. If this weren't some intuition (and she got a few of those in the past) to stop and turn around then was was it?

Marina did just that; turn about and proceed in going back in.
Of course, the host immediately went up to meet her, asking if she had maybe left something behind.

"Uhm...kinda." Marina replied, looking over to what she could see from her vantage point the table.
"I believe I may know a couple at the adjacent table to where I were seated.."

Koran listened to Sparrow as she explained the situation.

So, a rebellion? He didn't mind much, around these parts everybody had bounties on their head, it was quite frankly a normal thing, and he would be lying if he said that he wasn't even more intrigued.

Soon enough one of the men decided to introduce himself, so Koran thought he should go next, why not?

"I see, I appreciate your honesty about the whole situation Sparrow. As for getting to know one another, I should go next I guess... I'm Koran Bardok, a Grey Jedi and a scientist, I'm pleased to be working with you all."

Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe A ARS VAMI

Natsu never broke his silent as the mini chaos unfolded around him. These were hardly the type of people he would enjoy working with. But a job's a job. He sighed, but really was laughing on the inside.

Seriously? This is where fate takes me? Please. These degenerates wouldn't even be able to walk with tripping on each other. Oh well. I suppose I could offer guidance where needed.

His thought's fading from his mind, he honed in on what Caedyn Arenais had said. A Jedi? It had been a long while since Natsu had encountered that arrogant type of Force wielder. Smirking, Natsu thought to himself, This may be more fun than I thought. I get to practice my skills, and mess with a Jedi. Nothing is better.

Turning his head, Natsu casually looked over at another lady, her mouth wide open, staring at the twins. "Eh?" Turning his head back to the twins, they hadn't seemed to notice the lady staring at them. But when Natsu looked towards the direction of the lady again, she was gone. Strange. Most likely just some type of informant. It didn't matter to him. Let the trouble come.

But then there she was again. Standing at the door, talking to the host. Glancing at where they were sitting. Quickly standing out of his chair, Natsu mumbled
"Excuse me for a moment."

Quickly walking over to the lady before him, he reached out and grabbed her wrist, holding it like he die before he let go. "Let's go have a chat. Outside."

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Natsu Verren Natsu Verren | Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe | A ARS VAMI | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Caedyn Arenais | Koran Bardok Koran Bardok | Axile Volzap Axile Volzap |

(I've taken some liberties with the script for immersive purposes, I'll edit if anyone needs <3 )
Aloy Vizsla, Alor to House Vizsla of Roon, Ex-commander of Mandalore's secret police, And long time bounty hunter for two decades prior, Had found herself on the desolate world of lol for exactly none of those reasons.
She was here to keep an eye on her newest "Partner in crime", Loreena Arenais. Having pledged her clan to fight in the rebellion, She wanted nothing more than to gauge what kind of woman Loreena truly was, And decide just how involved her clan would become in this woman's war.

If she likes what she sees, House Vizsla could go from distant allies of the Eclipse rebellion to full blown revolutionaries. But if she doesn't... They could just as easily be pirates who simply raid Imperial shipments to hurt their sith overlords, And ignore the rebel cause alltogether.

And so, The
Sabre-1 had cloaked and flown Aloy Vizsla to the city of Haven without so much as a trace, And without the rest of her clan. Truth be told, She needed a break from planning guerrilla wars and listening to meatheads argue among themselves when they should be taking it to the ring. Gauging Loreena's character was as much a vacation for the jaded mandalorian as it was a means to satisfy her curiosities, Of which she had plenty.

Her official role as far as Loreena was aware was "Moody bodyguard and contact among mandalorians", And so she had made arrangements prior. She had a means of communication with Loreena and had been set up in overwatch to do as she pleased until she felt the time was right for her to introduce herself.

She sat in an apartment across the street from the restaurant, Sat in a chair in the back of the room where no light shone on her, Making invisible her to the naked eye looking in. In front of her was a nightstand with her Disruptor rifle braced on it, Her scan-pulse highlighting individuals across the street for her, While her probe droid silently fed data to her HUD whenever someone entered or left the building.
It was her job today to protect this meeting, And she would do just that.

tQcpQG0.png
Initially, All seemed well. A few individuals of various demeanor entered the building one at a time and took their place at the meeting table, Exchanging greetings with varying levels of enthusiasm or lack thereof.
Though, She couldn't help but roll her eyes beneath that pretty helmet when Caedyn Arenais broke what little cover Loreena had given herself. Aloy wasn't considered subtle by most, But she knew damn well she was more subtle than the Silvers...

On the bright side, She knew who to avoid now, And that antagonizing the sorcerer would only put her at odds with Loreena, Or so she suspected, As they shared the last name.
Funny, I'd have accepted the contract on him too, In an older life...

But then something very, Very strange happened. A boy and some merc( A ARS VAMI ) approached the restaurant, Clearly armed and with a chip on their shoulders.

Her rifle remained trained on the wookie from the moment the odd gaggle set foot in the doorframe. With the windows situated as they were and her armaments being as powerful as she could afford, She was confident that she could make the shot and disintegrate both the wookie merc and anyone else that tried chit with Loreena before anyone could so much as touch her.

But to her surprise, They didn't even try.

Instead, The boy with them exchanged some sort of threat that her droid recorded for later, And then left. Or... Would have, if he hadn't forgotten to drop off the teeth for what she assumed was "Extra intimidation factor". Rookie move, Considering Loreena had no doubt seen far worse and on a daily basis... They could have at least brought a head or something.

Her audio cut as the droid took off, Carefully following the Wookie and the boy with orders to track their locations and plant tracking beacons on any ship or building they entered.

With that close encounter being as dicey at it was, Aloy left her self-assigned post in order to be closer and more available to Loreena, Quickly donning her hooded cloak and leaving the rifle, She crossed the street and messaged Loreena.
::Vizsla; Tracking the messengers and moving to your position::

When she entered the building however, She was immediately met with Natsu Verren Natsu Verren grabbing Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe , Both of which she had been watching via her probe droid's feed prior.

Entering the Ranji restaurant, All they would see would be the claws of her
cybernetic leg plant her firmly to the ground and the classical T-visor staring cold and emptily at Natsu specifically, The only hint of emotion being the toothy grin painted on her cheek plates, And the modulated, Albeit feminine voice that spoke up from beneath her hood with the faintest hint of being inconvenienced.

<"Merc, She knows the Sparrow. Check it with the boss before you do anything violent"> She says in a polite but authoritative tone while gesturing to the table.
Her droid had brought up the woman's name and some vague data involving Aldaraani nobility. But what struck her as odd was that she recognized the name via one Kain Australis whom she had spoken with once before, And knew to be a friend of Loreena's. Therefore, Marina must be a friend by extension.
<But on the off chance that If I'm wrong, Than I reckon she'll reward you for bringing this... Dangerous spy to her. Personally>

She then starts making her way to the table, Though slow enough and with little enough distance that she can still intervene with these two if anyone tries anything dumb.
<"I'll introduce myself at the table. All you need to know is that I handle surveillance and mandalorian contacts. I've had eyes on you both since you entered the building.">

(Sorry if this was long winded, My next posts will be shorter now that I'm caught up)

UeJaBns.png

Marina DeVoe

Clearly, something inside tugged at her to stay. Marina had been halfway out the door when that feeling made her back up and return inside.
With patrons coming in and out... and the fact that she were mostly focused on the two siblings: Marina took no immediate notice of a man approaching her. After all, it were a public restaurant...people, patrons came and left as they pleased...

Only this one weren't leaving.
"Gasp!.." She were taken by surprise when the man put his hand on her...firmly too.

"W...what are you doing?...let go.." Marina tried in futile to slip out of the man's iron grip, trying not to make too much of a scene. After all, she hadn't wanted the group's attention on her...not yet anyway.
But the man wanted her outside...Outside for what?
Naturally, she weren't one to comply despite his hold on her.

Marina instinctively reached out to take a firm hold on the nearest stationary fixture. This being one of the restaurant's entrance divider …solid wood divider at that. Hell she would be dragged out and kidnapped by this ruffian... who ever he was.
"Let go of me!.." She repeated, holding tight to the divider with her free hand.

Lori nodded in regards to Caedyn Arenais 's comments on what they would be doing as a group. Although she wasn't sure just how high profile their targets were or would be. And she had a list of some of them already, given to her by different contacts that had sought her out due to her being the Face of the Eclipse Rebellion. It wasn't all that difficult to reach her. She wasn't some vigilante though.

"It's good to meet you, Axile Volzap Axile Volzap , Koran Bardok Koran Bardok . I'm sure that we'll have enough cases to keep us occupied for a while..." Her attention moved to Natsu Verren Natsu Verren as he left the table to go and intercept Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe whom seemed to be leaving. It was mere moments after Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla had arrived, keeping Lori well informed of A ARS VAMI . The blonde lady didn't seem to like being taken hold of, which she really couldn't blame her for. But still, there was something fishy about her. "I guess that we've really caught people's attention." Lori had figured that lol was a neutral enough planet, and an unknown enough planet that such a meet up could be held privately and safely. But she was wrong.

At least no one had began shooting.

Axile- sat in the corner of the booth that Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun had sat to eat her meal before his arrival- watched the events that were unfolding with a sombre expression. His eyes kept switching between each person as they conversed, and his body turned with every action which followed. He made no attempts to stop Natsu Verren Natsu Verren from grabbing Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe nor did he raise objections when the Mandalorian revealed themselves.

He was, in fact, rather impressed that he hadn't been able to sense whoever this person was as they raised their voice to the mercenary. Axile would have to get her name when their business on lol was concluded.

In stoic, analytical silence the Nabooian continued watching. He was so small time that he would be surprised if the Mandalorian revealed that he was the new Minister for Architecture; a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, or C.I.S for short; and a former member of the Confederacy's Obisidian Knights: an order of Force-sensitives who operated within Confederacy space in a similar function that the Jedi worked among the Galactic Alliance, or the Sith who lived within the borders of their great Empire.

Or anyone else at the table knew who he was either.

Caedyn Arenais Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Koran Bardok Koran Bardok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom