Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rose and Axile

Theed. Capital of Naboo. Centre of commerce, and politics in the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It just so happened that the new Minister for Architecture also called Theed home, and he had been living in the city for quite sometime. With his ascension up the ranks of Nabooian society and into his current position Axile had plans. To set the right course, and begin those plans he knew that he would be unable to do them on his own. He needed a servant: an individual who had the potential to become just as strong as he was, but also just as powerful. This person would have to possess both the tenacity, and temerity to continue his plans for him should anything happen. The ideas that Axile had were dangerous, and so contingencies would have to be in place.

It had been a long time since he had trained someone, and every single individual that he had ever trained in the past had betrayed him. The subsequent hurt caused by these betrayals had been lessons in their own right. He knew the type of person that he would need. Someone who had ambition, but no desire to replace him later on, and certainly not a person who- when they were strong, and powerful enough- would replace his ambitions with their own. Both would need to work together at the project, but whoever this person was had to understand that there would be no false dichotomy between himself, and them.

These concepts were extremely difficult to accomplish. In fact, such was the degree of their difficulty, that Axile had never accomplished such a relationship in the past. The closest that he had ever come closest to achieving such a partnership was with Maria.

Her smile still haunted him.

In his search for an apprentice Axile had become aware of the existence of a Jedi Padawan with a troubled past. To the extent of her troubles were yet to be seen, or known to the Minister, but alas he figured that- in time- he would come to understand the woman's past, and use it against her. In his efforts to bring Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely out to Naboo he had expended a great deal of thought. Should he find out where the woman lived, and visit her under his current disguise? Perhaps there would be some records in the Obsidian Order that would allow him to find some piece of information that he could use to bring her here? Was it a simple matter of merely send an invitation, and hoping for the best?

In the end Axile decided on the latter. Experience had taught him that, in life, it was usually the most simple solutions that would often yield the best results. Far too many times had he overcomplicated the plot (usually to satisfy his own ego and intelligence) only to discover that he had ruined his own machinations, and if he were honest with himself, Axile was far too tired of paying for his own mistakes. So, on one fateful evening, Axile had composed a message, and then sent to Rose:

To whom it may concern,

I am in dire need of help. I believe that I am in danger, and if I am not helped soon then, in time, I will be destroyed. If you are reading this message then it isn't too late. You can still help. Please, I am begging you. I have nobody else to turn too. I am surrounded by enemies. Only you can help me.

If you are coming then I encourage you to destroy this message, and then meet me in Theed. Use your real name. There is no need to hide.

-V.

Rose read the message over and over again. Never in a million years would she have thought that a Padawan no matter how unique they were would be called on this. from someone she knew ever so little about. she read it one more time memorizing the location. how brief the message was worried her. finally doing as the message had stated she destroyed it got ready and headed out to meet the V behind her call.

when she had made her way to Theed, Naboo she glanced around searching for him. how was she to know his true intentions? she brushed her fire color hair out of her eyes. each step bringing her closer to what could possibly change her life forever. Rose was an extremely loyal person and each of his actions must be precise, move too quickly and she would flee. And this lady´s and gentlemen and aliens of all kinds was where Rose´s natural distrust would come in handy. it could be stripped away as well. Though rose was a wise choice it was also a dangerous game to play. the shi´ido human mix finally stopped standing still where she was. this was the place.

play your cards.

Axile Volzap Axile Volzap

Theed didn't have a Red Light district. Nabooian culture forbid it. There was something old about the world, and it's Capital. A sense of honour of which the meaner, and more sadistic delights- which all of Humanity secretly shared- could not be fully explored, or entertained, for the noble class which sat at the upper echelons of society- shaping, and controlling it's culture- would not abide by. That sort of thing was left for the famous moon of Nar Shaddaa, or the lower levels of Coruscant, where those men belonged.

Here, on Naboo, everything was a paradise.

Axile longed too see it all burned away. Much like his home had been. In time this city would be left in ruins. As his had been. He couldn't help but think of the irony of it all. There was a time when he was trying to fight the good fight. To free his home with the clutches of the type of men that he had become. The type of man that he had to be now. To set things right, and so that everything which happened hadn't been in complete vain.

As he walked down the streets of Theed- with both hands in his pockets, and a confident stride to accompany his thoughts- Axile knew that whatever he did to Theed, Naboo or the Confederacy would be in vain. Nothing would ever truly bring it all back. He knew that right now, out there in a distant quadrant of the Galaxy, his world was spinning, and his people were suffering. They were alive right now, in this time, and although they were in servitude to false Gods, at least they still existed.

Their existence might be in a state of bondage, but Axile knew the alternative, and between the two he knew what an impossible choice it would be too make- if he had the ability too, that is- but all this time later he knew what one he would make. But that was why he was here on Naboo, wasn't it? Wasn't that the reason why he was now the Minister of Architecture? Isn't that the reason why he was working with the likes of Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren and her family? The Queen herself?

Wasn't this why he had lured this Padawan here as well?

It was still all confusing, and through all that confusion he knew that so much time had elapsed that it felt like a lifetime. As he walked he felt the soft patter of rain begin it's assault on the city. A slow erosion that would take centuries before it would begin too show, and unlike him, it at least had the benefit of a people who cared enough to fix it when it did show. But nobody cared about him. He was the loneliness man in all of Theed. A ghost. A last witness.

He had told Rose to meet him in one of Theed's many parks. It was day time but nobody was out in this weather. He had planned it to be that way. When he entered the park, and made his way along it's gravel pavement through the rain he found Rose waiting for him at the area he had arranged. Stopping near her- a curved Lightsaber hanging from his waist- Axile asked cautiously: "Rose?"

Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

Rose turned and bowed to him shortly. ¨That is my name.¨ she glanced back up and smiled warmly. ¨It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance it would be even more so under different circumstances.¨

she was referring to his message. ¨So what exactly do you need from me?¨

Then her eyes fell on the light saber. how did he have one? she stepped back checking his force signature. he hasn't done anything bad yet so. she was being overly suspicious right? she looked back into his eyes with her own pale crystal blue ones. ¨Or was this a wild goose chase made for your own amusement?¨

her hair slowly turned into a gradient of browns as the rains came down. making her little by little more uncomfortable. making her more willing to go where he asked. She would never draw attention to it. Being wet was something she could handled for days but she had no interest in it.

the girl had never really put herself out into the workings of the galaxy mostly focusing on her own training and feelings. some...one that needed to be smothered quickly. She had no idea what this mans past was. Only knowing who he was now save his connection to the dark side of the force. she held out her right hand to shake his. her smile fading slowly as she had no reason to keep it around.

¨interesting choice of a meeting place i might add.¨

she mentioned looking around the public place. ¨Not that i haven't been in stranger.¨

she calmly went on trying to keep up the small talk. ¨Naboo is a lovely place though.¨

she flexed her fingers feeling slightly nervous. This was normal though, never have been a social one. She had those she knew and others she forced herself to be close to. Ryv Ryv her master was one she had gotten along with the best. the one that had shown her to trust others and help her get along. She had come very far and wouldn't let this bring her back to the start. still something screamed bad news. perhaps it was the aforementioned danger Axile Volzap Axile Volzap said he was in?

¨I hope that we can take care of this quickly.¨ she said optimistically even if she looked like a sad wet Lothcat.

Last edited:
A hand lifted itself from the left, out of a pocket, and into Rose's hand. They shook hands, and Axile listened to her small talk as he slid his back into the pocket it had just vacated.

I hope that we can take care of this quickly.

"I don't think it will be that easy," Axile replied. He beckoned with his head, and turned to walk down the park. Expecting her to follow he begun by answering some of her statements. "I asked you to come here because we are merely walking in a park. Nothing too suspicious about that, right? The people that I spoke about in the message that I sent you wouldn't suspect that us meeting like this would be an issue for them to deal with. In fact they don't even know who you are."

"I need your help Rose."

Sighing Axile turned his gaze to the woman as they walked. "I realize that the two of us don't even know each other, and you must be wondering to yourself why I specifically asked for your help. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were even questioning how I even know about you, and I confess I don't know anything about you other then the fact that you are a Jedi Padawan. That's all I really know."

"And that is precisely why I have asked you to come here and meet me. The reason why I have asked for your help in particular is because my enemies do not know who you are, and that is an advantage for me. If they don't know who you are then they can't stop you from helping me, don't you agree?"

Rose tilted her head listening to his reasoning. ¨Well yes it checks out.¨ she said softly thinking as she kept pace with him.

¨What exactly do you need help with your being vague on who these assailants even are.¨

she raised a brow. ¨I have no doubt you would not know that i am a padawan. It is not likely for you to know more i dont hand much information about myself on a platter. those who do know me have taken the time to be with me and by my side.¨

¨So are you going to tell me who they are or have i been taken from my training on a hunch?¨
she spoke softly keeping her voice polite despite the aching need to know what exactly was going on here.

¨Yes them not knowing who i am also brings up the advantages of my ability's if taken by surprise i could be quite devastating however.¨

she held one hand up and took off her glove letting her skinshift a little. ¨I don´t like to do it.¨

So are you going to tell me who they are or have I been taken from my training on a hunch?

"A hunch? Yes, I guess you could call it that." As they navigated the path they passed a woman walking a dog. She was old, and frail. It reminded him of the Axile's that had once lived back home. They had been revered because they hadn't yet been taken by their Gods to their home in the sky. It was a sign- more of a superstition, Axile later realized- that the old who remained behind with their people were too good for the Gods. They had been treated with respect, and were looked after by all, until they were claimed by mortality.

They weren't like the Nabooians. The elders here were cultured. They claimed an air of decency, and yet behind the façade existed the time of man (or woman) that Axile loathed. He could see right through them. They weren't decent.

They were merely animals waiting to be returned to the dirt.

Where they belonged.

I don´t like to do it.

"Giving up your advantage is never a good thing. Always keep up the advantages you have over others. Even if it makes you feel bad. They will do the same to you." As they passed the woman and her dog Axile subtly pointed a finger at her so that only Rose would see it. "That woman is my enemy."

He then pointed up to one of the ships that were in the skies. A cargo freighter was leaving the planet to make it's way to some distant world that was likely to inhabit the borders of the Confederacy. If Axile was to guess it's export then he was figure that it would be delivering a cargo of plasma to some city out there that needed it.

"Whoever is piloting that ship, and it's crew, and whoever it is delivering too, or whoever is paying the men or women who are currently on board are my enemy." Next he pointed to one of Theed's buildings. "Whoever lives in there are my enemy. Everywhere you look, Rose, you will see someone, and you will come to realize that whoever they are are my enemy. They are all strangers, and yet they all share one thing in common."

He stopped, turned, and looked Rose in the eyes. "Each and every man, woman, or child that inhabits this city is my enemy, Rose Ann Lovely, and so you now understand why I am in such danger. If any of them were to discover my feelings towards them then I would be in an incredible amount of danger. You have no idea what I have to go through every day just to hide them. It is a nightmare."

Rose went shook her head. ¨My master says he thinks i will be a great Jedi despite my short comings.¨

she listened to him confused then it turned into her believing it to be the ramblings of a mad man then almost philosophical.

what a roller coaster

¨i love children. what has turn you against the wonder of such? what turned you against each person doing there part fitting in like a puzzle and making the galaxy function? even those who loaf have a reason some would not have jobs with out them. you would not have your poston with out every one you have mentioned.¨

she took a deep breath slowly letting i go.

¨you only let it be a nightmare like how i once did.¨

What has turn you against the wonder of such?

"Children grow up. Their naivety is mistaken for innocence. They are like shapes. Eventually they are moulded to those who raise them, or teach them, and one day they become older, and they excuse the biases, or mistakes, or doctrines they were raised in as their own truth, or beliefs, when it couldn't be further from the truth. The purpose of a child is for another to live vicariously through them. People want to live on even after they die, and so their children are the conduits for all that they lived for. I find it..."

He turned away for a moment to stare into space. Like he could see something that wasn't there. "...disgusting," Axile muttered to himself.

Maria.

His eyes found Rose's again. Axile asked: "But what if I told you they deserve what is coming to them?"

¨well i would want child some time let them be what they want even a sith if it comes to it. i want them to be happy and have there own life. i would never never harm a child.¨

she saw his look and tilted her head.

¨convince me and all those who are a danger to you will meet a bitter end. but you must convince me of this.¨

she gently took his hand in hers wanting to fix the pain he felt like how the jedi were her. but how?

¨your past eats at you and you take it out on every one. its easier to do that. i kinda did that once to i pushed everyone away i had lost my mother father and brothers i lost my original master to the sith. so i pushed everyone away if no one was close no one could hurt me i cant lose them. so i started to lose myself dont let your demon eat you like this.¨

she pulled away.

¨convince me.¨

Convince me.

Axile beckoned with his head for her to follow, and begun recounting his tale as the two traversed the park. "Where I come from the Naboo sells plasma to the people who destroy my homeworld. You see this entire planet has vast deposits of a renewable energy source called plasma, and the people that they sell this plasma too use it to fuel their ships. They use it to create weapons."

"Of course it would be one thing if the Nabooians had no idea that their customers would do such a thing. But they knew. To them they are irresponsible for the actions of others. That the people who were responsible for the attack on my people are the ones who are to blame, and they are right, of course. "

"They would argue that they sold their plasma with the expectation that it would be used for means other then war. But no matter how you argue it, or try to look at it, or try to understand it, the only fact that matters is this: my people are all dead, and the Naboo are responsible for that, even if they weren't the ones holding the proverbial smoking gun."

"But if you and I work together then none of this happens. What if I told you we can stop it before it starts?"

Stop it before it starts? ¨okay you have my interest rose responded mildly.

¨im sorry about that but we still must get over it even a planet. its not fair and they will have justice some time. but dont let it tear you inside out.¨

Rose yawned softly following him still.

¨they should have stopped. but there is more to this then meets the eye. this planet needs a source of income and that might be how they got by.¨

she looked into his eyes with her own pale crystal blue ones. ¨now you hold said gun. you sure you want this? to repeat the past and have it never stop? i guess im with you but still.¨

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom