Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Atrisia Update Discussion Thread (a.k.a. I Need An Excuse To Drink)

A submission modification request has been submitted for Atrisia, since the board lore for that planet has undergone a few significant turns from the last round of updates. That means it'll be headed back to Pre-Codex and then it's time to hammer out some lore!

giphy.gif

Actual image of Bounce training for this update.

If you have items that are not currently in the submission and would like them included, please respond here so we can work those in!

So far I'm tracking 135 unique submissions by Junko Ike Junko Ike since the last update, in addition to the Rebellion and Diplomatic Exchange threads.

Also, if someone could find another planet for Syn to make subs foe so that I don't have another 135 subs to go through after this is done... that would be awesome. John Locke John Locke can you maybe give him double duties over in Factory?

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Auteme Auteme @Anyone With An Opinion On The Matter

Let's toss this out there to get some discussion going.

The Force Nexus surrounding the city of Jar'Kai: It was the subject of both the Diplomatic Exchange and a prior thread I believe.

Does it still exist in modified form? (e.g. Neutral? Light?) Or is it gone at this point?

Follow up Question: Is the city still in ruins or has any reconstruction begun?

Edit: Adding Darth Hauntruss Darth Hauntruss because if memory serves, the thread about the Force Nexus that I'm recalling was yours (please correct me if I'm wrong there)

the updated city

Complete with history and everything brought up to date. great walls included

The force nexus

Junko Ike Junko Ike

Thank you for that.

Another follow up in light of the reconstructed city of Jar'Kai.

The only city on Atrisia that Legends Canon detailed or named was the city of Jar'Kai. For that reason, Chaos previously assumed that Jar'Kai was the capital of Atrisia. The OS/GA rebellion of Atrisia resulted in the destruction of the city, which necessitated the Codex creation of Xam'Chi to fill the void. While I've appreciated seeing several thread pick up and use Xam'Chi as the capital rather than Jar'Kai, should we at this point shift the capital of the planet back to Jar'Kai?

This would bring the current lore in line with the previous Atrisian Empire and One Sith lore for the planet.

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha hmm I do have some plans in the work I told you about but looking at my charts for Atrisia we only have about 5% of what I want to get onto the planet. There is still the entire system to flesh out and then proceeding into commonwealth space... but for ease mostly we can shift the capital back toJar'kai even though the security put in place is rotating palaces. For major questions the shadows of Atrisia goes into some detail.

Hideki Satou

H
Something I made a while ago that I am always sad never got used much but would still like to see REPPED in Atrisia lore are the Jar'Kai

Hideki Satou because I am not giving Bounce a list with each continent having the same link several times to bloat it. Species like the Taeki, Tsura, Kyushi are on their continent of origin in the lists as well. Them moving around can happen but for organizational purposes they only get on one area of the list.

Hideki Satou

H
A couple native species for ya fauna section
Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom