Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Atrisia I (Ming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kRgfXIH.gif
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Atrisia I
  • Demonym: Atrisian
  • Region: Core World
  • System Name: Atrisian System
  • System Features: The Atrisian System is a 9 planet solar system organized around a single star (Atrisi). Inner planets are terrestrial in composition, with the outer planets being gas giants and ice giants. Atrisia I is the first planet and closest to the sun in the system with 12 moons that are being terraformed as part of the Jishi era's restructuring of the entire system. With many of the initiatives the planet and its moons have an Anshin class sphere that is used for living population and organization as well as defensive measures. The mega structure can develop and serve as a tertiary shipyard or manufacturing hub.
  • Major Imports: People
  • Major Exports:
  • Unexploited Resources:
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Higher Then standard
  • Climate: Hot to the point special stations and shield is required for vessels.
  • Primary Terrain: Boiling oceans of mercury, methane clouds, ethane and amonia atmosphere... largely poisonour to live on but for mining operations the resources of he planet are second to none within the system. The moons are where habital biodomes and facilities have been made with advanced solar shielding.
  • Atmosphere: Type III
LOCATION INFORMATION
  • Capital City: Ming Station
  • Planetary Features: Scientific and mining stations strewn together in the upper atmosphere of the planet. With over a dozen moons serving as cities and biodomes of different habitation.
  • Major Locations:
    • Ming Station: The primary commerce and shipping station... larger in size and scope then the others but with shielded tubuals leading to the other stations like fingers.
    • Atrisian Transportation Network Hub: Created and connected to the Atrisian network of advanced transportation.
    • Taamaki Station: Advanced Cloning and medical station in the atmosphere of Ming that manufactures supplies for the Commonwealth and to be sold across the galaxy.
    • Sookee Station: Advanced Mining station designed to harvest from the planet itself but also the gas in the atmosphere.
POPULATION
  • Native Species: N/A
  • Immigrated Species: Atrisian Human, Atrisian Inosuke, Ren-Popo
  • Population: Moderate
  • Demographics: Largely Human with Ren-Popo serving as some of the heavies who operate in the mines. Inosuke lead the sciences and divisions on the stations for medical testing and cloning.
  • Primary Languages: Basic, Atrisian Script
  • Culture: Largely Atrisian culture on the stations they are extensions of it and celebrate holidays with their primary world as well as observe important events. The Inosuke being one of the newest sub-species of the Atrisians created by experiments from previolus rulers of the world. Their science backgrounds have benefited greatly with developing the stations and systems of the planet itself. Bringing in regular Atrisians and the Ren-Popo which are brutes in many ways but they were also great for the physical demands of the station with mining supplies and equipment. Being two of the newer species with the Ren-Popo immigrating after the sith attacked their world and the Inosuke being recognized as Citizens they approach most things as outsiders but work well with the Atrisians on the stations who offered them supplies as refugees and visitors to the world. With offtime being able to show some recreation areas with books, entertainment and communications that allow them to talk with their families. Food courts throughout the station and connections to the other stations allowing them to visit medical facilities or the marketplace.
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Constitutional Monarchy
  • Affiliation: Atrisian Commonwealth (Planetary Government)
  • Wealth: High: Considered one of the foremost regions of the system to be part of. THe mining operations and stations are some fo the highest paying thanks to their hazard pay and the people that work there for a year or two can come out much wealthier then most.
  • Stability: High: Created as part of the fundamental expansion and changes of the Jishi era... the station and all of the ones it is connected to on Atrisia I serve for creating and maintaining system wide solidarity... THey are mining their own resourrces and using those first before leaping outwards and building up everything to make themselves highly stable.
  • Freedom & Oppression: A controlled freedom, with it being primarily stations and facilities designed to function and benefit the commonwealth the stations allow much to be done but harm to the station or the people is punished. With most citizens being from the commonwealth who are seeking to make credits and work a couple years compared to living there while the worlds are still being terraformed.
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: The planet itself doesn't have its own military instead operating under the protection of the Atrisian Defense force and serving as one of the primary sources for ore and resources used in the construction of ships. Its cloning facilities are protected even more providing crew to the mines and ships.
    • Atrisian Defense Forces The royal navy is the primary military forces defending the stations and planet with it being the most internal and insulated with its own contingent of living areas and the terraformed moons that house science and military personnel.
  • Technology: Galactic standard. Atrisian manufacturing businesses included the powerful Sasori Research corporation, one of the largest in the galaxy. It also has the industrial endeavors of the Commonwealth behind it which produces much of its own high end technology in system.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The ancient world of Atrisia I often called in talks and legends for Ming one of the heroes of myth. The world was largely believed to be unabel to be reached with its proximity to the sun which for the longest time was true at least until technologies improved within the Commonwealth to the point they had advanced living, gravity and heat/radiation shielding. The Jishi era brought about many changes and technological improvements... with every world, moon and area of the Atrisia system finding a purpose and use to try and promote solidarity and allow them to survive in isolation from other governments for a time to recover. Atrisia I was brought up as a major mining world secluded and away from most eyes... with its heavy atmosphere it would be able to provide mining and coverage for stations that developed medical technologies. The megastructure of the anshin was built and designed to circle it with a duel layer one around the world and stations and another around the moons that would serve to add some shielding from radiation and heat of the sun. Allowing mild terraforming of the worlds that are reinforced with environmental and advanced shielding on their own to provide diversity of environments this close to the interior of the system. The new interest in it allows the planet to develop and become a major part of Atrisia just like the other worlds within the system.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Junko Ike Junko Ike , hello again! Hope your day's going well! This is lovely, as always. I just have a couple of things we need to address before I pass this up for secondary:

Unexploited Resources | I can't seem to find anythnig on Recainium. Would you mind either linking a source for the material or removing it from the submission?
Culture | Please expand this section for readers that may not be familiar with Atrisia and its various customs. This doesn't have to be exhaustive but could include major holidays, how the Ren-Popo and Inosuke interact and view each other, if they do anything outside of mining and research in their daily lives, etc.

As always, give me a tag once edits are completed or if you need clarificaton on any of the requested edits.

Ylla Caeli'runa

that is largely because there is no entry for it

Four-Seven

The device's recainium core also spread radiation into the surrounding area,

Like that is the extent of it aside from in the book itself which doesn't go into detail much more except that it is outlawed and illegal to sell in republic space.

I will get the culture edits though just not sure as I would like to keep the material since it seems to be something that will be important later possibly.

Ylla Caeli'runa edited

also sorry I forget to say added these

• Atrisian Transportation Network Hub: Created and connected to the Atrisian network of advanced transportation.
  • Taamaki Station: Advanced Cloning and medical station in the atmosphere of Ming that manufactures supplies for the Commonwealth and to be sold across the galaxy.
  • Sookee Station: Advanced Mining station designed to harvest from the planet itself but also the gas in the atmosphere.
as they are part of the planet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom