Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

Can't say which of the many mirad of sin commited one can say is the greatest of the total sum of it... least one ask those for whom said sin had been owed to.

But in revers i ponder to ask....

What is one greatest acheivement?

Second King of The Elysium Empire
My reforms on The Empire, or as it is now known, The Imperium. These reforms have made us stronger in every way.

Though I wonder what your thoughts are on the Sith continuously returning, threatening the galaxy, and then fading away again.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
From what I have seen in various holoflix and historical documents, I find myself looking up to the legendary Saw Guerra...though I shouldn't because his tactics were so....extreme.

What planet have you always wanted to visit, but haven't due to the state of The Galaxy?

Maybe not making more friends along the way as my family moved around a lot from one place to the other when I was growing up. My twin Aiden Porte Aiden Porte is my bestie, but he's my other half so does that count?

To whom was your first kiss given and what circumstances led up to it, hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom