Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

We all fall in parallel
Freighter. I haven't got it in me to fly a starfighter, and I prefer to be a passenger besides.

You have the opportunity to change one event in your past, and everything that happened as a result will be changed as well. What event is it, and would you still be who you are if it changed?

I would change Eliz's death, make sure he was still with us, buir wasn't depressed, and we were all still happy. I literally will take the months of torture shortly after over his death. I want him back... so badly...

Which lightsaber styles would you prefer?

Be careful what you wish for.
Yes, two.

Half of a crystal I use as a focusing beam in one of my lightsabers.

The other is lodged between my brain and what were once my eyes (the ones you see are cybernetic) as the result of a virus caused by that crystal.

Best friend?

Not sure I can say that is anyone at the moment. Did what I always do and sabotaged everything after I decided to stick my head in the sand for six+ months.

What's your biggest regret?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom