Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asha's Back ; Looking for Roleplay

So, as of now, Asha is back! Her memories are EXTREMELY fuzzy, she's a changed woman, but she refound herself in the Mountains of Aurum and as such has begun to remember small aspects of her life before the explosion, namely that she was, infact, a Jedi - she doesn't yet recall the Silent Conclave, but eventually she will.

As such I'm looking for Jedi to roleplay with, preferably those who knew her once upon a time. Yeah, you all think she's dead, it's going to be crazy, but I'd like her to SLOWLY begin recalling things again, aka don't hand wave giving her the memories back.

So uh, yup! Any takers?

| @[member="Asha Seren"] |

I'm Carn's current Padawan and I'd be interested in roleplaying, so I wanted to develop this character more, but I am unsure how I'd fit in without the councils permission.

I only Rped with you once, well maybe twice, but that was with Morna and for a single thread. Maybe there is a way that I could help you? Since I am not really a Jedi (Fel Imperium Cadet) I don't think that the Jedi faction would allow me to participate. I would love to RP with you at some point.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
Bring it, you don't scare me!

@[member="Circe Savan"]
There's no plausible way for this right now, however way we look at it; she's on Coruscant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom