Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion As You Know, Our Blockade is Perfectly Legal | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Hex L,

Objective: None, has been captured
Allies: GA forces
Enemies: FO Forces (@Morro @Aurora)
Ships: Mynock Squadron
Mynock Rock

Decker watched as his blaster flew up to her hand. Well, so much for that. "I liked that blaster" he muttered. Even though he rarely used it. With the sudden touch, he felt something in him, then it was gone. It made him recoil a bit, he had never felt that before. "A-All right...all right" he said after getting past that feeling. Then he started, his hands still above his head. He saw his crashed fighter, and thought to his squadron. Did they make it out, back to Alliance forces and the Mynock Rock? He suspected he would be here for some time, so he would not know till then.

"You know...I'm just a grunt, right?" he asked, hissing through the pain. "I got...nothing." He was a bit disappointed to hear he would have his leg treated till after interrogation. Which would no doubt happen after this battle was done. But, there was no way he could see to get off. If he tried to run, he'd limp. And get shot. Try to steal his gun, he'd get sliced. Try to punch his way out...well, he'd just break his knuckles. Then get shot or sliced.

Allies: [member="Dorn Skirata"] | [member="Baiko no Kaho"] | [member="Davon Karr"] | [member="Shia Kryze"] | [member="Aryn Spar"] | [member="Karsan Calnov"] | [member="Jaiyn Vex"]
Enemies: FO, [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="Xiomar Ren"] | [member="Whisperer"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Ara Zambrano"]
Engaging: [member="Elensa Jari"], Omega Four Five Nine

Silas felt a twinge of satisfaction amidst the hatred, watching the dar'jetti squirm was exhilarating in its own right, but it also made him wary. Their ilk thrived on pain and suffering, it didn't just drive them forward, it gave them strength. It was no wonder they'd nearly conquered the galaxy so many times over, but not this time, not today. As the woman lashed out, the purple blade sailed clean through the shotgun, leaving it divided in two with each end glowing orange from the heat.

He did not flinch, or even pause as he let the useless segments fall to the ground and instead reached both hands behind his back and withdrew Little Wolf and the tomahawk. In the instant before he struck, a snarl escaped his lips, filled with his hatred for the vile sorcerers and sorceresses. The galaxy had long been their playground, but it was time for that to change. Silas would spare her the speeches, Mando'ade didn't have time for melodramatic rants, only war. "Ash'amur pirusti."

Die well.

Silas sprung forward at the woman, attempting to knock away her saberpike with a heavy swipe from his tomahawk and create an opening, wielding the axe in his organic hand, not that one could tell with the black undersuit. With the other he attempted to play on her injuries, striking hard with strength only machine could provide, the Epicanthix attempted to gore her by sliding the curved knife into the wounded area, and hopefully tear it out with plenty of extra flesh.

CPAFfVk.png
Hex L-49 // Ops Team Harpy // SJAS-AAL/FO-03 Tactical Troop Transport
Faction: First Order // Target: ANS Itsukusk // Status: Boarding
In Vicinity: @Rold Amsel | [member="Kyrel Ren"]
Enemies: [member="Zark"] | [member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"]

Where the commando team relied on the guidance of their in helmet systems and the majors orders to understand which corridor to take, the dark clad Ren relied more on instinct and the swelling of the Force that surrounded them all like a dark cloud. War created such a wonderful map of emotion and the Supreme Leader’s messenger lapped it up as he moved with pace through the corridor of the Alliance ship. Pristine white was a far cry from First Order grey, but it only added to the atmosphere of foreign surrounds for the entire team.

The Major called for a movement that was followed silently, the Ren moving in behind the team as they turned right at an intersection into another corridor that while noisy seemed rather empty, or at least it was for the first few steps. As they moved the sound of a blast door revealed an Alliance trooper who had removed himself from a room off to the side, there was a moment of realisation as his eyes gazed over the commando team which were now moving away from him, and a hand reached for the comm-link at his belt.

It never reached his lips.

His body froze,uncomfortably held in place by a power he could not see. He was then pulled along the floor like a rag doll before ending on the Ren’s saber, the red beam, bright and violent piercing his torso with a loud crack. The blast door did not open again, leaving the team in the safety of their infiltration again.

An odd feeling passed across Ren, uncomfortable and unwelcome. A warning perhaps as the team continued. He remained silent for now though, his attention could not be wavered. Distance between their breach was now made, the corridors becoming calmer as they had seemed to go deeper into the ship. Where they were going he had no idea, but he trusted this Major. He had already proven himself most capable, a trait he would report back to the Supreme Leader should the trooper survive.

Objective: Via Dolorosa
Allies: Galactic Alliance, [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Lily Kuhn"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Zanza Hijikata"] | [member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Jax Rhane"] | [member="Jarck Rabsch"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Dorn Skirata"]
Enemies: First Order, [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] | [member="Robogeber"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Dako Asturo"] | [member="Samka Derith"]
In Proximity: [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Krayn Ren"] | [member="Varas Kyrel"]
Equipment: In Signature

kzOFuMp.png
Command Deck, Supercarrier The Itsukusk
Alliance Battle Line, Hex L-49

"Supreme Commander, the Red Veil is breaking formation! She's on a direct course for the First Order battlegroup!"

"What the hell are the Tetans thinking?" Nemo growled, pounding his fist against an Alliance display hooked into the battle altar before him, "Get them back on the line!"

"She's not responding to our hails," a communications officer reported in exasperation, shaking her head despondently, "They've gone quiet."

Allied Command's support fleet had taken the most losses so far, but with the apparent loss of the Red Fleet's command ship and heavy boarding action reported on the Excubitor, it was only a matter of time before that began to change. Already the Imperials had begun to redirect their firing solutions onto the rest of the Alliance line, robbed as they were for now of their ultimate prize by the heroic sacrifice of the Axiom. Even now, batteries throughout the Sixth Fleet opened fire on those escape pods fleeing the star defender's impending destruction in flagrant disregard of intergalactic conventions. Their position was untenable.

Perhaps we should consider falling back after all, Zark's voice was in the Mon Cal's head, and Ven could tell by a lack of reaction around him that these words were meant only for him, The First Order may not pursue, and with any luck we can gather reinforcements and push-

"No!" the Supreme Commander roared, his voice like thunder. He slammed the panel in front of him again, this time hard enough to shatter the readout and send sparks flying, "I will not abandon our position! We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats! They invade our space, and we fall back. They subjugate entire systems, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here. This far, no further!"

"The Alliance stands!"

Where you lead, I will follow, the Jedi Master said, this time his thoughts projecting to the entire bridge, But our support is gone, our fighter complement has taken heavy casualties, I'm not sure what we have left to throw at them.

"We have one thing left. Navigation, the moment the Axiom is destroyed engage reroute all power to shields and sublight engines, direct course for that interdiction station. Vice Admiral, I'm going to need your authentication codes."

This is your will? Zark asked, but he could already sense that Ven was resolute, So be it.

His eyes opened, and he was staring at the still meditating [member="Taeli Raaf"] across from him, "Master, now would be a good time to leave."

"Order all nonessential personnel to abandon ship!" Nemo ordered as the vice admiral stepped up onto the command dais beside him, "Security teams are to fall back to the main reactor!"

There was a moment of silence in all the chaos as the bridge crew of the Itsukusk paused to witness the final moments of the ANS Axiom. The Imperial turbolaser and missile barrage had finally succeeded in cracking the star defender apart in a brilliant flash and detonation plume. Zark could not feel the sublight engaging, but when they began to push their way through the debris field he knew they must be on their way. Hopefully interference from the Citadel's explosion would scramble the First Order's electronics, giving their last desperate charge some much needed cover.

"Initiate auto-destruct sequence," Ven said as he inserted his command card into the databank before him.

"Voice authentication confirm."

"Ven, Nemo. Supreme Commander. Confirm."

"Executive officer confirm."

"Zane, Izaq. Vice Admiral. Confirm," Zark said, placing his own card and then turning his switch at the same time as Nemo.

"Time interval."

"Ten minutes."

"No going back now," the Jedi whispered. It was an oddly freeing sensation, "Supreme Commander, there's still time. We could get you to a transport, or the escape pods-"

"Unauthorized activation of the command deck turbolift! Hostile lifeforms approaching!"

"I think you and I both know there's no running from this, son."

Ven clasped him on the shoulder, and the vice admiral nodded sadly, "I'll hold them off, you keep her aim true. Lock the blast doors behind me."

"May the Force be with you, Master Jedi."

"May it be with us all."

Turbolift Access
Supercarrier Command Deck

The blast doors slammed shut behind him, and Master Zark was left alone with the chamber's sole other occupant, an obsidian armored figure that could only be the same Master of Ren he had sensed and communicated with before. The Jedi could not help but admire this one's perseverance, he had made it farther past their defenses alone than any of the other boarding teams so far. If allowed access to the ship's bridge, [member="Kyrel Ren"] could cause untold damage, perhaps even find a way to subvert their final stratagem.

Exhausted though he was, he would not allow that to happen.

"Alliance," his voice echoed supernaturally throughout the room, and his eyes flared up the same burnt orange as the fiery plasma edges of his ignited lightsaber. Rejuvenated by a wellspring of newfound energy, the Jedi Master could feel his old limitations fading away.

"I warned you to turn back," Zark's voice still echoed, eyes flaming like dying stars, "I give you one final chance. This is not going to go the way you think. No glory awaits you here, only an end."

Auto destruct sequence activated. All hands begin evacuation protocols. Ten minutes to reactor overload.
"For us both."

Allied Command
Ship Name: The Itsukusk Ship Class: Supercarrier (Flagship) Shield / Hull: 1200/2000
Hangar: 42 Squadrons (7 Wings). 10 Sprite-class X-Wing Squadrons. 15 CF10 Crossfire Squadrons. 10 A-Wing Squadrons. 5 D-Wing Squadrons. 1 X-83 TwinTail Squadron. 1 Dauntless-class X-Wing Squadron.
Actions: Engaging full sublight engines on a direct course for Station Triaxis. Self-destruct sequence activated.

Ship Name: ANS Axiom Ship Class: Citadel-Class Star Defender Shield / Hull: 0/0
Hangar: 3 Squadrons. 1​ Sprite-class X-Wing Squadron. 1 A-Wing Squadron. 1 D-Wing Squadron.
Actions: Destroyed by combined firepower of FIV Bombard, FIV Thunderbolt, FIV Fortuna, FIV Trepid, FIV Brigand.

Ship Name: ANS Remember Eriadu Ship Class: Essex-class Starfighter Killer Shield / Hull: 0/0
Hangar: -​
Actions: Destroyed by combined firepower of FIV Goliath, Genesis, and Dishonor.

Ship Name: ANS Rivers of Arbra Ship Class: Essex-class Starfighter Killer Shield / Hull: 0/0
Hangar: -
Actions: Destroyed by combined firepower of FIV Cyclone, FIV Phalanx, FIV Infamy.

Ship Name: ANS Rancor Claw Ship Class: Dirigible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 0/0
Actions: Destroyed by combined firepower of FIV Phalanx and Thunderbolt.

Ship Name: ANS Loth Cat Ship Class: Dirigible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 0/0
Actions: Destroyed by FIV Javelin.

Ship Name: ANS Righteous Sword Ship Class: Dirigible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 10/50
Actions: Firing on FIV Avalanche.

Ship Name: ANS Rebel Yell Ship Class: Dirigible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 0/0
Actions: Destroyed by combined firepower of FIV Dishonor, FIV Javelin, FIV Avalanche.

Ship Name: ANS Inalienable Ship Class: Dirigible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 0/0
Actions: Destroyed by Darkshear. [member="Sieger Ren"]

Ship Name: ANS Nerfherder Ship Class: GR-90E Transport Shield / Hull: 0/40
Actions: Setting course to flank Therapy Command. Counter ECM on Station Triaxis.

Attack Group Aurek
1 Sprite-class X-Wing Fighter Squadron
1 Dauntless-class X-Wing Elite Fighter Squadron
2 CF10 Crossfire Fighter Squadrons
1 A-Wing Interceptor Squadron
1 D-Wing Fast Bomber Squadron
Actions: Attack runs on FIV Dishonor, FIV Javelin.

Attack Group Besh
2 D-Wing Fast Bomber Squadrons
Actions: Attack runs on FIV Fortuna, FIV Trepid, FIV Brigand.

Attack Group Cresh
Actions: Attack run on FIV Phalanx.

Attack Group Dorn
Actions: Attack run on FIV Crusade.

Attack Group Esk
Actions: Attack run on FIV Skipper.

Intercept Group One
3 Sprite-class X-Wing Fighter Squadrons
3 A-Wing Interceptor Squadrons
1 X83 TwinTail Elite Fighter Squadron
Actions: Attack runs on FIV Goliath, FIV Genesis.

Intercept Group Two
3 Sprite-class X-Wing Fighter Squadrons
3 CF10 Crossfire Fighter Squadrons
3 A-Wing Interceptor Squadrons
Actions: Attack runs on FIV Cylone, FIV Infamy.

SpaceOps Marine Gear
GADF-SOMA-1 Tactical Armor
HBC-01 Blaster Carbine
HBS-01 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Tactical Vibroknife
Flash Grenade
Stun Grenade

Summary of Actions
The Itsukusk sets a direct course for Station Triaxis and redirects all power to shields and sublight engines, using the wreck of the ANS Axiom as cover.
Self-destruct sequence activated. [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Robogeber"] [member="Morro"] [member="Dako Asturo"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]
Attack Group Aurek begins attack runs on FIV Dishonor and FIV Javelin. [member="Morro"]
Attack Group Besh begins attack runs on FIV Fortuna, FIV Trepid, FIV Brigand. [member="Robogeber"]
Attack Group Cresh begins attack run on FIV Phalanx. [member="Morro"]
Attack Group Dorn begins attack run on FIV Crusade.
Attack Group Esk Begins attack run on FIV Skipper. [member="Robogeber"]
Intercept Group One resumes attack runs on FIV Goliath, FIV Genesis.
Intercept Group Two resumes attack runs on FIV Cyclone, FIV Infamy. [member="Morro"]

MezpKGf.png

RQsq8IS.png

Primary Objective(s): Assassinate Admiral [member="Cathul Thuku"]
Allies: The First Order | [member="Emilia Ravel"] | [member="Xenro"] | [member="Khonsu Amon"]
Enemies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | The Galactic Alliance
qBemadY.png
Connor took a couple more steps, not looking like he was out to harm the Jedi, but trying his best to make her understand. It was what he did best, with the help of the Force.

He let it reach her mind, gently probing and soothing the brain stem of the Togruta to enforce a sense of honesty and trust from the former Jedi Master.

"I tired to find forgiveness once, twice before. But it didn't help me. It made me weaker and broke my faith each time I was denied the right to be who I was born to be. Why should you be forgiven when you want to simply be yourself? The Silver Jedi won't stop until you have denoucned your dream and become their own creation."

Connor turned as the ship seemed to shake slightly, looking around high and low.

"You are a liability here. They will be coming to do the job they think you cannot, young one." He looked at her. "You have a choice. Not all those who practice the Dark Side arts and serve it as I are monsters."

His black cowl span gently as he turned, back to her, enforcing a trust in her not to strike.

"You can help me end this war today by relieving the captain of her command, and then we can find out how much they REALLY appreciate you."

Daisyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzFvyr77XGw

Aboard the Red Veil

Friends ?: Her Heart | [member="Asharad Graush"]
Foes ?: The First Order, The Galactic Alliance, Mandalorian Allies | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"], [member="Emilia Ravel"], [member="Morro"], [member="Robogeber"], [member="Dako Asturo"], [member="Zark"], [member="Cathul Thuku"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Raph Thule"], [member="Aryn Teth"], [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Cassius Droma"]
Objective: Make the right choice?
Direct Interaction: [member="Asharad Graush"], [member="The Major"], [member="Therran Graush"], [member="Raph Thule"] | [member="Robogeber"], [member="Dako Asturo"] (Naval Engagements)

'Show me that I am right for doing this.'
'Request it of me, Empress, and I will do it. Personally.'

The brief memory vacated her mind as he spoke a single word:
"No."

A hand raised, serpentine heads swayed, and two emerald eyes widened in shock - in fear. Even at the moment of arrival she had regarded him, still, as the man she was in love with - the man she'd left because she'd felt pressured to. She'd ran away because she was confused, afraid of her suddenly uncertain future, but she had never been afraid of him. She always knew he was dangerous, even just beneath the surface, but he'd always seemed different when she had been around him - aloof, harmless, but strong in body and will. It was a trait she had been drawn in by, felt protected by - but for the first time in her life she made a mistake that truly horrified her.

For the first time in her life she saw the man she'd given her heart to as the man that was about to strike her down.

She tried to raise her hands, even as he lowered his to give her the time to see the look in his eyes just moments before he lashed out, but she felt herself rooted in place - frozen. She realized, as the amphistaff tore through the air beside her to cut down the man she'd stepped in to spare, that he'd held her in place with the force. Forced her to watch, to listen, and to experience the death of the man she'd tried to save. It was something she would never forget - a moment that would haunt her forever, remind her of what she was to a man like him. A moment that taught her what would happen if she stepped out of line, acted in a way he disliked. She tried to scream, to cry, but her voice was caught in her throat - even the muscles that operated her vocal cords rigid by the invisible grasp he had on her body.

There was nothing she could do to indicate her panic, to express her fright, and like a child that suddenly found herself unable to speak, to breathe, the true panic set in and she lost her reason - not that it was evident by her frozen features. Forced against her will to be degraded in such a way, to be made an example of like a common animal, it didn't matter if Lily had tried her hardest to hold in the amalgam of emotions that caused the painful throbbing in her chest or if she'd wanted to let all of it out - he held her in place and robbed her even of that. She would have rather he had beaten her, lashed out physically in his rage, than to have taken her agency from her.

There were so many words she wanted to scream, to beg for him to release her. To stop.

But she couldn't.

It felt disgusting, violating, wrong.

In her desperation she had tapped into the ethereal power that flowed around and through them all - the very same entity that locked her in place at the behest of her captor. Emerald eyes shifted, their dark hues lightening to a sickly yellowed green - a yellow that was then flushed with gold and crimson. But, with her meager presence in the force, even that desperation was met with little more than an alteration of her appearance - though she doubted it would go unnoticed by the Sith Lord. But even that panic was replaced with the raw pain that came with the arc of electricity that arced out from behind her and climbed up her spine - electricity that had leaped from the very computer terminal that A'sharad's companion had telekinetically hurled at the Alliance marine. The surge was hardly lethal, but it was a pain that dug deep and scorched at the soft skin it coursed through before it dissipated - a pain that the Sith Lord hadn't even allowed her to express.

'Did I hurt you this much, A'sharad?'

She wanted him, his forgiveness - his affection, and someday his love; but she couldn't take this torment. Had she tormented him?

Ship Name: ANS Red Veil Ship Class: MC180 Progenitor-Class Super Carrier Shield / Hull: 1900/1900

Hangar: 5 Squadrons Chiroptera-class Interceptors (50 Total) | 5 Squadrons B-8 Blue Jay Starfighters (50 Total) | 5 Squadrons Raid-Class Bomber Model B (55 Total) | 5 Squadrons Locust-Class Starfighters (50 Total)
Actions: Currently controlled and piloted by [member="The Major"], flying towards the First Order fleet.

Ship Name: ANS Liberty Ship Class: Citadel-Class Star Defender Shield / Hull: 0/0
Hangar: ​3 Squadrons Locust-Class Starfighters (30 Total)
Actions: Firing at FIV Conqueror and returning fire; All Squadrons deployed and heading towards the FIV Conqueror to engage

Ship Name: ANS Synergy Ship Class: Endurance II-Class Fleet Carrier Shield / Hull: 180/500
Hangar: ​3 Squadrons Locust-Class Starfighters (30 Total) | 2 Squadrons Raid-Class Bomber Model B (22 Total) | 1 Squadron B-8 Blue Jay Starfighters (10 Total)
Actions: Firing on FIV Devastator

Ship Name: ANS Fortitude Ship Class: Fortress-Class Cruiser Shield / Hull: 720/900
Hangar: ​1 Squadron Chiroptera-class Interceptor (10 Total) | 1 Squadron B-8 Blue Jay Starfighters (10 Total) | 1 Squadron Locust-Class Starfighters (10 Total)
Actions: Firing on FIV Conqueror

Ship Name: ANS Focus Ship Class: Lancer-Class Frigate Shield / Hull: 500/500
Hangar: No Hangar
Actions: Firing on FIV Conqueror

Ship Name: ANS Recovery Ship Class: Sublight-Class Assault Frigate Shield / Hull: 200/500
Hangar: ​1 Squadron Locust-Class Starfighters (10 Total)
Actions: Firing on FIV Enforcer

Ship Name: ANS Restitution Ship Class: Sublight-Class Assault Frigate Shield / Hull: 50/450
Hangar: ​1 Squadron Locust-Class Starfighters (10 Total)
Actions: Firing on FIV Roar; Squadron at FIV Enforcer to engage

7oMAf0X.png
Aryn Teth

FIV Executioner, Hex L-49
Allies: The Galactic Alliance, [member='Coren Starchaser']​
Enemies: The First Order, FIV Executioner, [member='Sieger Ren'], [member='Xiomar Ren']​
Objective: Assassinate Supreme Leader Sieger Ren, Disable the FIV Executioner
As he stepped onto the bridge, Aryn's gaze was set upon the figure of Sieger Ren almost immediately. The fact that the bridge was empty aside from the disciple at the Supreme Leader's side didn't exactly seem completely a surprise in Teth's mind, but it carried the eerie aura that he assumed it was intended to. The fact that Sieger Ren had intended and indeed desired to face Aryn and Coren alone, and had stopped the majority of the First Order from even opposing them remotely was clear to Aryn, but he still could not tell if it was brave, or foolish. Aryn said nothing as he heard the Supreme Leader speak, stopping a few steps onto the bridge itself as he stared at the man, watching him turn.

He had never really been sure what to expect of Sieger Ren, but this was not it. The man appeared older, and in his robes almost frail. But then, Aryn knew well enough to not let appearances deceive. He could feel the dark side radiating off from Ren. Now that they were in the same room, the tendrils which had latched onto his aura now focused on the man himself, drawing what they could even as the two men just stood, facing one another.

Aryn heard as the door beside himself and Coren closed, and sealed. What Sieger Ren truly sought to gain had become the question. Had the man simply wanted to kill the two Jedi he would have made an effort to at least remotely halt or weaken their efforts on their way there, but he had not. It was clear to Aryn at least that the Supreme Leader had something more in mind, but he had no intention of finding out. Normally he would have made some wry comments, some appeal to the Supreme Leader's dignity or even just a simple request for the man to turn around and go home, but no, whether it was the effort that had brought him here, a desire to push back Sieger Ren's plan or even the dark side permeating the ship he stood within, he went straight for action.

There was a flurry of movement as Aryn leapt across the bridge with a sudden and intense speed, activating his lightsaber at the same time as he used the momentum and speed of his sudden and ideally unexpected attack to move directly past Ren's disciple towards the Supreme Leader himself. A thousand thoughts flooded through his mind. This could have been the move to end the war, this could have saved thousands, no, millions of lives if he could cut the head from the snake. He brought his blade to the side over his head, swinging down towards the Supreme Leader as he drew near. But if he was successful, would he truly bring and end to things? Or would he doom the galaxy to another century of warfare?

Whatever the answer was, it was a risk he was willing to take.
msdmpMg.png
Incandescent Truth, Hex L-49
Allies: The Galactic Alliance, [member='Zark']​
Enemies: The First Order
Objective: Cover the Itsukusk
As the full power of the Incandescent Truth's proton beam ripped through the Triaxis, the captain wasted no time in his command over the ship. Whilst the rest of the ship's systems had been drained, they were temporarily a sitting duck. Luckily, the First Order had, as he hoped, primarily chosen to focus on the immense Itsukusk and the other nearby craft as well, only the distant Concordia choosing to directly engage the capital ship proper. Still, the weapons of the Resurgent-Class had a reasonable affect against the briefly un-shielded Incandescent Truth, as a few turbolaser shots managed to rip across the underside of the ship, detonating part of the Proton Beam cannon as it was drawn up into the hull, rendering it useless without any further repairs.

The Shields did progressively come back online, but without its primary weapon, the Incandescent Truth was left with predominantly, its quadlasers and ion cannons. However, as the Itsukusk activated its sublight thrusters, the captain had needed no orders to know what to do. Immediately, the weapons of the Incandescent Truth opened up on the smaller ships engaging the massive capital ship, the captain knowing the still-considerable firepower of the ship would have the greatest affect against the frigates and corvettes than against the immense capitals of the First Order. As it drew further and further away on its suicide run, the Itsukusk would receive unwavering, and constant covering fire from the Incandescent Truth, with no questions from any single crew member as to the Supreme Commander's decision, nor his sacrifice.

Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum

Runewarrior of the Clan Veranum (Chaotic Good)
7oMAf0X.png

Location: Hex L-49, Main Hangar of the Istukusk and the attached corridors
Objective: A Golden Spear, A Cold Despair
Allies: Galactic Alliance, [member="Zark"], [member="Taeli Raaf"]
Enemies: First Order, [member="Rolf Amsel"], [member="Krayn Ren"], [member="Kyrel Ren"], [member="Varas Kyrel"],
Equipment: Durasteel/Duranium Runic Khazund Heavy Mechanized Armor, Imbued Runic Duranium Vibro-longaxe, Collection of Duranium Throwing Axes, Anti-Force User Grenade, Heavy Magnetic Revolver, Blaster Pistol, combat lightsaber (blue blade), Heavy Bolter

The dwarf breathed out a sight of relief at the moment that Varas was thrown back from the hit delivered to her and pushed further along with the Force without managing to get a swing towards Ghor in retaliation. The dwarf would not let her go with her father so easily, however, as just throwing her off towards her companion was only the first part of the plan with more tricks still up the dwarf's sleeve. After all, Varas was not the only thing he threw off into the corridor,

Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum said:
If the Dwarf did succeed and threw Varas towards Kyrel from the hit after she had a chance to get a hit on him he would actually release his Heavy Bolter as well, sending it flying towards the other Ren along with Varas as he manifested a Force Push from his open palms, propelling the telekinetic wave out with a heafty "Gryahr!" To add that additional little push to his weapon and Varas.
The weapon skidded along the ground with Varas, sliding on the wall next to her. If the woman paid attention to the heavy bolter she would notice it suddenly shake and rattle, if she took a glance at the dwarf, she would see his arms well still outstretched and his feet planted hard on the ground, summoning the Force. There was only a split second to react while she conjured her Force barrier to seal off the rest of the hangar, although the issue there may have been that the bolter was probably on the other side of the barrier, in the corridor with her, rather than on the other side and the barrier would not stop the flow of the Force. Either way with it sudden rattling the bolter would spun facing the nearby wall and its trigger shook before collapsing with enough crude force to break off, one shot was all it would take as the bolt gun gave out its signature

CLUNK!

And explosion followed almost immediately, the explosive bolt hitting the nearby wall and detonating itself, sending out a wave of fire, shrapnel, and kinetic shock-wave, flinging the heavy bolter into the air as the rest of its magazine was crushed and detonated from the initial explosion as well, causing a chain reaction as series of explosions followed in pure display of chaos. The heavy bolter may have bounced off of walls and flew down the corridor as it continued to exploding continuously for what were only few seconds that seemed like an eternity, perhaps even bouncing off of Varas' barrier and hitting it hard on whichever side of it the bolter found itself until finally the bolter was nothing more than a shriveled melted diminutive scrap piece with most of it former heavy body embedded in walls, ceiling, and floor of the corridor it was detonated in, perhaps even the doors of the turbolift.

While Varas would have been most likely caught with dealing in all of that, slowed down by the fact that she turned around to conjure the barrier and the gun-made-into-improvised-explosive was thrown along with her, Kyrel seemed to have been able to escape it just because of how hastily he went off down the corridor and packed himself into the turbolift without checking whether the enemy Force user followed through to stop him or not. Although probably as the Master Ren hurried down the winding corridors of the ship and the doors of the turbolift closed behind him, he would hear the explosions triggered with the goal of killing his apprentice/daughter, left in his sudden absence to face off the dwarven warrior by herself.

As to Ghor, the dwarf saw the explosion but not its results, his vision blocked by the flashes, smoke, everything else that came from a whole automatic grenade launcher detonating itself in a tight space. He pushed himself off quickly, stumbling slightly as pain jolted again from his side exposed to the previous explosions of his own weapon triggered by the Rens, fortunately for him those past detonations were not so close to the weapon's magazine as the one he caused to trigger all of it to blow. Pushing himself again he would start to walk, then trot, building up more speed still as he reached to his back and grabbed the hilt of his imbued-vibrolongaxe, pushed into his palms by the automated holsters of his armored suit, running now. The weapon was almost his height, but he wielded it with deadly familiarity, gripping it tightly he charged towards the corridor into which he threw Varas and last saw Kyrel, the corridor where he triggered the series of explosions as he grunted, coughing up into his own beard and gave out a guttural, primal,

"Ghhhhhhhragh!"

As a warcry, running headlong, longaxe raised height at the ready, into whatever would meet him on the other side of the settling smoke and remnants of the explosions, whether it would be the Force barrier he had to batter down on bypass in other ways, his enemies still ready to face him or try to struck him down, or retreating foes he had to chase down.

Meanwhile alarms to abandoned ship started to blare out through the vessel, the dwarf heard them but he did not follow them yet, he was captured in a tunnel vision of sorts, blood lust for battle that the Ren so far did not manage to show to him personally outside of just waving a hand at him and getting thrown around by the dwarf without managing to slip a strike of their own in against him. Besides, he still had a job to do.

5g5vW1512692091.png
RQsq8IS.png
Hex L-49 // Space // ANS Red Veil
Faction: The First Order // Enemies: The Galactic Alliance
In Vicinity: [member="Lily Kuhn"], [member="The Major"], [member="Therran Graush"], [member="Raph Thule"]

The Sith Lord watched Lily, silently, patiently as she struggled. They always struggled, you would always struggle when you found you had no control over your own body, that you were stripped of command of your own self. Now that had been a fear of his from a long time ago, when his own father trained him to be an assassin.

Kill, maim, burn, no prisoners.

That's how he learned.

With the energy shield dissipated, the reports that were flooding in through his comms were mostly those of success, and those assault teams that had failed got responses of reinforcements. They were loud enough for all the bridge to hear them, and when he heard a computer terminal being wrenched from its place on the Bridge, Graush's crimson orbs flicked over to his cousin, and then it was landing on the sole survivor of the rescue team, crushed, presumably.

When he felt the build up in the Force from the Empress however, he frowned, confused as his leg slid into a position that he could better ground himself in. Then there was an explosion behind her, the tell tale sounds of the Sith Lightning lancing out behind her to likely vaporize the computer that had been on her, the Hydrastaff that had seemingly found no purchase in penetrating the man's armour had since crawled back. No point in continuing to try, right? Luckily, it also missed being flattened into a pancake, and utter annihilation.

Hardened features gently transforming into a grin, he says, "She yet remembers her heritage."

And then came her question.

Had she caused him pain? How much did he register? He was Sith wasn't he, he absorbed pain. Welcomed it to fuel himself. But no, this wasn't the sort of pain you used to grow stronger. No, this was the sort of pain that made you question your person. That made you seek verification in the form of... Anything. Though what filled the gap of space wasn't the Sith Lord's voice, hand twisting and tugging, dragging the girl across the distance between them.

And oh, how he knew it would further gain emotional response.

Until they were right in front of eachother, the Force holding her high enough in the air so that they would be on equal height.

:: Vessel secured, my Lord! ::

:: Engineering secured! ::

:: Heavy casualties, but we secured the gun deck! ::

His head tilted as he searched her face.

And then he finally spoke.

"How many personnel are on board this vessel? Definitely more than five thousand... Ten thousand?" His voice suggesting rhetoric. "With your vessel surrendered to me," his single hand raised,working the helmet off of his head as he hooked the blood covered dome to his belt. "Order the surrender of the rest of your taskforce." He stepped out of her way, his large form once more revealing the communications suite to her, the one that was previously inhabited by the Security Bureau agent.

The Force released her as he raised stub to the communications console.

"There's no escape from the system with the gravity wells still active." Which was an entire bluff, since he hadn't been in contact with his own command vessel since the start of the battle, and the distance for a standard commlink to reach the First Order lines was much too far, even as they drew ever closer at full speed ahead. His message was simple, and those crimson orbs delivered it easily.

I will kill every single prisoner on this vessel if you don't.

K99933U.png
OOC Note: In this post, Captain Sloane will only respond to fleeting actions. I’m waiting on all of the opponents aboard the Minotaur to post before posting Morro’s specific actions.
Objective: Keep pressure on Alliance ships
Allies: [member="Robogeber"]
Directly Engaging: [member="Zark"]

As the Chiss, the Ren and the Pilot made their way to the bridge of the Minotaur, Captain Sloane continued to monitor the situation. So far he was rather proud of his achievements today, becoming active commander when Morro had been taken ill. So much for his last review where his superior officer listed his weaknesses as “lazy, inept and easily distracted.” Perhaps the Chiss officer would put in a good word and he could get that negative rating expunged from his record.

And as the seconds ticked by on the standoff between the TIEs and the War Droid and rider just outside of the Minotaur, the rest of their fleet had returned from its feeble encounter.

“Captain Sloane, the Itsukusk is heading straight for Station Triaxis.”

“Have the Corvettes and Frigates that just arrived intercept him. Try to cut him off at the pass as it were.”

“Aye, Captain.”

“And also, redivert the Valor Class Frigates to lay mines in the Itsukusk’s path. That should slow them down. Relay that signal to all command so they know to avoid the area between the enemy flagship and the Triaxis.”

With the Mandators now advancing and the additional support, Sloane would attempt to overwhelm the Itsukusk. And once Morro returned, he was not sure what he felt like dealing with first - the prisoner, the bucking bronco outside of the ship or Morro’s subordination of Admiral Rausgeber's orders. All of it caused a fair amount of trepidation for the slightly nervous officer.

Summary of Actions and Fleet
FIV Assault and FIV Gladiator advancing towards The Itsukusk, firing medium range weapons, their TIEs diverted to defend the Minotaur
FIV Minotaur holding position, TIEs firing upon Intercept Group One
Valor Class Frigates laying mines in the path of The Itsukusk
Detailed attacks below

Ship Name: FIV Minotaur
Ship Class: Assimilator-Class Interdictor Star Destroyer
Shield/Hull: 850/1200
Armament: Average
Defense: High
Speed: Moderate
Hangar: 2 Squadrons of TIE Interceptors (10 Interceptors left)
Actions: All TIE Interceptors diverted to Intercept Group One
URL: http://starwarsrp.ne...ictor-destroyer
http://starwarsrp.ne...in-interceptor/

Ship Name: FIV Assault
Ship Class: MANDATOR-X Artillery Dreadnaught
Shield/Hull: 1000/1000
Armament: High
Defense: Moderate
Speed: Low
Hangar: 2 Squadrons of TIE Fighters (12 each)
Actions: Advancing and firing upon The Itsukusk. All TIEs diverted to defend the Minotaur
URL: http://starwarsrp.ne...ry-dreadnaught/
http://starwarsrp.ne...-tiefo-fighter/

Ship Name: FIV Gladiator
hip Class: MANDATOR-X Artillery Dreadnaught
Shield/Hull: 1000/1000
Defense: Moderate
Hangar: 2 squadrons of TIE Fighters (12 each)
Actions: Advancing and firing upon The Itsukusk. All TIEs diverted to defend the Minotaur
URL: http://starwarsrp.ne...ry-dreadnaught/
http://starwarsrp.ne...-tiefo-fighter/

Ship Name: FIV Phalanx
Ship Class: 849A 'Valor' Class, Medium Frigate
Shield/Hull: 50/350
Armament: Moderate
Defence: Average
Speed: Average
Maneuver: Average
Hangar: 2x Squadrons of TIE Raptors (8 each)
Special: Mine layers
Actions: Positioning ship in Itsukusk’s path and laying mines
URL: http://starwarsrp.ne...a-valor-class/
http://starwarsrp.ne...911-tie-raptor/

Ship Name: FIV Cyclone
Shield/Hull: 0/350
http://starwarsrp.ne...911-tie-raptor/

Ship Name: FIV Goliath
Shield/Hull: 0/180

Ship Name: FIV Avalanche
Shield/Hull: 0/25

Ship Name: FIV Javelin
Shield/Hull: 0/0
Hangar: Destroyed by the ANS Lothcat
Special: Mine layer capability destroyed by the ANS Lothcat
Actions: Destroyed by Attack Group Aurek

Ship Name: FIV Genesis
Ship Class: Fortan II Corvette
Shield/Hull: 0/55
Manoeuvre: Average
Special: Decoy Probes
Actions: Advancing and firing upon Intercept Group One
URL: http://starwarsrp.ne...heavy-corvette/

Ship Name: FIV Infamy
Ship Class: Fortan II Corvette
Shield/Hull: 0/100
Manoeuvre: Average
Special: Decoy Probes
Actions: Advancing and firing Intercept Group Two
URL: http://starwarsrp.ne...heavy-corvette/

Ship Name: FIV Barbarian
Ship Class: Mukhtiar-Anti Starfighter Corvette
Shield/Hull: 110/171
Armament: Low
Manoeuvre: Moderate
Hanger: N/A
Actions: Attacking Attack Group Cresh

Ship Name: FIV Nomad
Shield/Hull: 160/171
Actions: Firing on Attack Group Dorn

Ship Name: FIV Storm,
Shield/Hull: 100/171
Actions: Firing on Attack Group Esk

Ship Name: FIV Blasphemy
Shield/Hull: 130/171
Speed: Moderate Manoeuvre: Moderate
Actions: Firing upon the Ituskusk

Ship Name: FIV Revelation
Shield/Hull: 120/171

Ship Name: FIV Delusion
Ship Class: Boneshatter Assault Frigate
Shield/Hull: 300/380
Armament: Very High
Defence: High
Speed: Very High
Manoeuvre: Very High
Hanger: 4 TIE Fighters (loss of 4)

Ship Name: FIV Thunderbolt
Shield/Hull: 320/380
Hanger: 6 TIE Fighters (loss of 2)
Actions: Advancing and firing upon the ANS Nerfherder, TIEs deployed and firing on same target

Ship Name: FIV Dishonor
Shield/Hull: 0/150
Hanger: 4 TIE Fighters (loss of 4)
Actions: Advancing and firing upon the ANS Righteous Sword, TIEs deployed and firing on same target

Ship Name: FIV Sceptre
Ship Class: Charger-class Escort Corvette
Shield/Hull: 120/160
Armament: Medium
Defence: Low
Manoeuvre: Low
Actions: Firing upon the Itsukusk

Ship Name: FIV Rift
Shield/Hull: 80/160

Ship Name: FIV Seeker
Shield/Hull: 100/160
Defence: Low Speed: Low Manoeuvre: Low

Ship Name: FIV Scimitar
Shield/Hull: 100/160

Ship Name: FIV Assault II
Shield/Hull: 80/160

Ship Name: FIV Fracture
Shield/Hull: 160/160
Speed: Low Manoeuvre: Low

Objective: Protect Asaraa and Jairdain
Allies: GA and allies, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Enemies: FO and allies, [member="Connor Harrison"]

Yuroic stepped from his shadowy spot to the light. His saber ignited in his left hand. The knight stared down at the First Order Force User talking to Asaraa. He could feel the man's emotions as they ran deep, however, he released his sense of calm. Even in the turmoil of war, he was able to feel calm and collected. Looking at Asaraa, he gave her a smile of reassurance. "Together." He whispered to her. Knowing her strength, it would be foolish of him to dismiss her when this man posed a serious challenged to a handicapped Yuroic.

"Hello there. I see you are attempting to turn Asaraa, I ask you to stop. This path you are on, this faction you follow. They do not seek peace or justice. They follow a leader they do not see blindly. It is a cult where murdering innocent lives is fine and encouraged. So if you seek redemption, find a path far from the one you are on now." His voice calm, collected. The Order had brought Yuroic from a dark, lonely place.

"The Jedi do not judge, or a better way to phrase that would be, we do not judge you. But we will protect one of our own." Yuroic was stern, his grip was tight but he was not jumping into action, Yuroic remained hopeful to avoid conflict.

"Come with us, not to the Silver Jedi, but away from the First Order. To find a path where you do not have to listen to others about who you have to kill or save." Yuroic offered.

GGWDPNG2.png

Allies: GA | SJO | Mandalorians and allies
Enemies: FO and allies

Nearby: [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"]

Engaging: [member="Connor Harrison"]

sjheaderblue.png

Asaraa’s grip on her lightsaber shifted, slipping down ever so slightly as her hand, her entire body relaxing as the man stepped closer. She didn’t know what it was but she didn’t think he was out to hurt her, not yet at least.

“I…I don’t think everyone who wields the darkside are monsters,” she allowed softly, “you couldn’t have created a society, a functioning society if that were the case. But,” Her grip tightened as she lifted her head, her blue eyes blazing defiantly at him, “I think it attracts those who’re willing to do anything to get their way.”

She stepped backwards, repositioning herself, not making an aggressive motion as her lightsaber lowered, resting at her side. “The dark demands, and the light can burn, but we didn’t start this war, you did. If I helped you, tried to get the captain to surrender then how many more people would die? How many people are dying now because of your blockade? If you want to stop this war, if you want to save people then why don’t you help us stop the blockade and open the tradeway to the supplies that people rely on?”

The look on her face was open now, as honest as she could get, “you’re right, they may have let me come out as a pawn, they might be about to burst through those doors right now. But I chose to walk out here by myself. I might be…I know I can be a liability but I don’t want to be, not if I can help it. But I have to stand for something so why not this, in this moment why not stand for trying to stop an innocent from dying? We can both agree that they’ve got no part of the grand politics but that’s who you’re hurting the most. If I can stand to help them, then isn’t that a good enough dream, they wouldn’t stop me from doing that…” Would they?

The young woman started as she heard the door hiss open behind her, her head flicking around, almost guiltily as she saw Yuroic standing there, his lightsaber already drawn as he padded up to stand next to her. The Padawan flush, her red skin hiding the blush as she took a deep breath, straightening her back as she let her eyes flick back over towards Connor. She could feel the Jedi's presence in the force next to her, his presence, the suddenness of her appearance a startling revelation to her. SHe had no idea how...focused she'd been on Connor until now, how oblivious she'd been of the world around her...again. "He's not wrong, you can come with us, I can talk to them for you."

Objective: ​Interrogate [member="Decker Willo"]

As they moved to the bridge, Aurora kept silent, her thoughts shuffling through her next actions. Seeing Morro enter the bridge, Aurora took the pilot to a quiet corner in the corridor and 'helped' him into the cuffs, all the while considering what to do with him. She couldn't let him on the bridge on the off chance he heard something valuable but she couldn't just leave him tethered to a string- if she could even find some on the ship.
The thought of confused troopers coming across the pilot made her smile but it soon faded as she went through what the rest of man's week would be. Interrogation. Aurora had never had the misfortune of witnessing a questioning but she'd heard the screams.
With a heavy sigh she grabbed a nearby bin and flipped it upside down, her head indicating to it.
"Sit."
It came out a little more forceful then she wanted but hopefully the kind gesture would help ease the pain from his wound. Taking a few steps back from him, she removed her helmet, keeping a careful eye on any moves he might make. She set it aside with the weapons, out of reach of course and crouched by his wound, tucking her hand into her jacket's pocket and pulling out some bandages.
"Always have some on me, just incase." She smiled up to him, carefully positioning his leg for her to begin dressing "I know it's not much but it'll do until we have the droids to spare."
Her hands hovered over his wound, smile fading.
"It'll be easier if you cooperate." She told him " Well- for you that is. The whole 'I've got nothing' never works, it just gives them the excuse to hurt you..."
She glanced up to him again, trying once again to see if she could pick up anything else his untrained mind may reveal. She'd heard his thoughts earlier and hoped a more direct approach may convince him to confess.
"So what else is there besides 'Mynock Rock'?"

sOMycAS.png
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Krayn Ren"]
Enemies: [member="Zark"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]
Engaging/Retreating from: [member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"]
Equipment: In Signature
Objective: Assist her father

Kyrel hoisted her up, yet Varas stumbled before fully able to catch up with him. His determined ferocity both impressed and terrified her. Her head still rang from the blow to the wall, tailbone smarting, worse than a bruise or other such pain in the choobies. She briefly wondered if it was fractured, but at least she was walking.

But before she could reach him, the explosion from the heavy bolter sent her flying again, this time towards her father. She played a game of hot potato with the subsequent shrapnel and detonations until the Disciple finally cleared the area where more damage would occur, though the bolter did manage to chip away at the other side of the Force barrier which kept her from the diminutive warrior. Her hands were bloody, patella badly bruised on her knee. For a moment she felt rage, not for the dwarf, but for her own Master in his almost-religious zeal to head to the command area. She hated to think it. It made her miserable to. But he would leave her behind in a heartbeat.

Then again, Kyrel made it no secret - ever - that Varas was expected to fully defend herself or die. Finally catching up to him, the brunette clone sensed conflict in her father, unsettling but not distracting enough to dissuade her from their mission. There would be no time for faltering or licking her wounds. With a slight limp now, she ignited her father’s old blade and began to strike down the enemies in their way. But for a brief moment her saber crooned the same siren song she’d heard on Panatha, thrusting one of Kyrel’s memories to the forefront of her psyche. Slicing through a soldier’s chest she screamed, “I am your teacher now!” Her nonsensical words may have perplexed her father, but Kyrel Ren’s lightsaber had amplified his gruesome murder of students and master at the Marzoon Academy which already existed inside of her implanted memories.

A brief moment of stillness occurred as her father plucked vital information from an Alliance soldier’s head and then discarded him easily as though he were an orange peel.

Again, Varas could feel the power surging from her father and Master. She winced from pain on the turbolift, an audible grunt escaping her lips. The clone loathed him to see any weakness in her, but it did appear she was having trouble weathering the fight.

Objective: Offer one last piece of advice
Allies: Galactic Alliance [member="Zark"] [member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"]
Enemies: [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Varas Kyrel"]

Equipment: In signature

7oMAf0X.png

This action was quickly being decided, and as it was, she knew her time on board the flagship of the Alliance had passed. Supreme Commander Nemo and Vice Admiral Zark were preparing to sacrifice the ship, and she had to disagree with that course action. She opened her mouth to argue, but the words died in her throat. She was not in charge of the vessel and could not countermand their orders, nor could she make their sacrifice any less. That dark presence that denoted the Knight of Ren coming for the bridge was near, in the turbolift, and Zark went to hold him off long enough for the self destruct sequence complete.

Before he left, she put a hand on his shoulder.

"May the Force be with you, Master Zark." She could feel his intent... he knew he wasn't leaving this ship alive... "And make sure you take him with you."

And then the blast door closed.

Sighing, she turned and started her way to where her ship was docked in the bridge's executive hanger. Crewmen were rushing to escape pods and other ships, she could feel determination from the defenders on the ship as they protected the reactor. She could feel the admiration for the Supreme Commander and Vice Admiral for their sacrifice. As she walked... she allowed herself the smallest smile. While she wasn't pleased that it was going to be lost in a battle with the First Order... she would be able to make a report regardless.

Reaching her ship, she settled into the cockpit and waited... but not without one last gift for Zark. As she set the autopilot and cloaking systems on her ship, she followed the connection formed with Zark and gave him one last boost of power. He would need it.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Hex L-49 \\ FIV Concordia​
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance | [member="Aryn Teth"] \\ Status: Firing at Incandescent Truth
In Vicinity: [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Jaius Sovv"]​
QdZ8GEU.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqf0CwugxK0​

"Engines ahead full," called the captain of the Concordia. Decks away from the genially cutthroat chess match going on between [member="Jaius Sovv"] and Natasi Fortan, Captain Jaksin Carrak studied his command display calmly. Cue the barely-controlled panic of Senior Commander Vollan in three, two, one -- "Sir! Ordnance fired from the --"

"I see it," said Carrak calmly, lifting his coffee cup to his lips and sounding for all the world that the massive amount of ordnance fired by [member="Cathul Thuku"] was of much less concern to him in the moment than the fact that his coffee seemed to have three sweeteners and two creamers rather than vice versa, as he had ordered it. Still, never mind, people were dying outside the bridge, it wouldn't do to complain. "May I suggest that you take a breath, Commander, and wait."

"Yes, sir," said Vollan. He was the Executive Officer but relatively green. His high test scores and winning personality had gotten him through the interview process for the plum position aboard the Concordia. He had not seen warfare on quite this scale before, Carrak knew. It would be good to teach him an object lesson. Vollan pressed on: "Ought we to alert the Grand Moff?"

"Excuse me?" Carrak demanded. "We don't disturb the Grand Moff every time a pressure seal cracks, we just get on with it. Although I do confess it would be a good hazing, sending you down there full of warnings about Therapy Command," he said, suppressing an indulgent chuckle. "In any other circumstances, perhaps. We only alert the Grand Moff if it's something worth alerting her for." Carrak finished his coffee and tossed the empty paper cup in a nearby garbage receptacle, then withdrew a gold cigarette case, offering it to the younger man first who -- bless him -- refused. He took one for himself, tapped it against the display table -- careful to avoid hitting any buttons -- and then placed it between his lips and snapped the case shut. "Now," said Carrak. "You are, I assume, concerned about the fact that the ANS Excubitor has just launched an extraordinary amount of ordnance in our direction -- is that right?"

"I don't know that I'd say -- well, yes, sir." He swallowed anxiously, watching the orange blob of ordnance streaking across the display table. "Concerned is about right."

"The commanding officer of the Excubitor is a classic example of someone believing their own press," Carrak sniffed disdainfully. "Therefore, she -- a rather eccentric Twi'lek named [member="Cathul Thuku"], if the security bureau briefings are correct -- has somehow become so self-deluded that she believes herself a tactical genius. How she has managed to do so, when her record of engagements is rather dismal, I couldn't say -- incidentally, is there an inverse of the term undefeated? Whatever it is, that's Thuku." He took a long drag from his cigarette and tapped some ash into the nearby ashtray, then gestured at the display table, causing a waft of smoke to form in the wake of his hand. "Do you see her mistakes yet? Do what those hideous head-tails seem to prevent: take a long view."

Vollan stepped closer to the display table, his eyebrows furrowing as he dedicated his attention to the battle. The orange mass representing the ordnance on its way to Concordia was getting closer, and yet -- "She's fired at where we were," Vollan exclaimed. "We'll be in a different location by the time that ordnance reaches the target!" The tone of Vollan's voice was half bewilderment, half triumphant, and Carrak had to confess to sharing at least the bewilderment part. "She ought, perhaps, to stick to psychological warfare," Vollan murmured confidentially to Carrak, his voice tinged with smugness.

"Engage countermeasures," called Carrak, before turning back to his protege. "Some of her ordnance will track -- it's not the dark ages, after all -- but her firing solutions are off and our point defenses will clear out a lot of that mess. What else did she do wrong?" Carrak asked, raising an eyebrow at Vollan, whose smirk disappeared. After a moment, Vollan shrugged apologetically. "Firing everything in a great blob like that -- particularly physical projectiles -- has a nasty habit of causing havoc if something were to go wrong. Like, for instance, if I did something like... this." He turned towards the Tractor Beam control coordinator. "Track those MIRVs and tractor them; they're certainly large enough. Starfighter command, deploy squadrons to destroy those MIRVs." He looked to the starfighter coordinator, who nodded. "Observe." A few squadrons of TIE fighters, ringed in blue on the display, appeared on the field and and opened fire on the MIRVs, held in tractor beam fields, aided by the Battle Meditation provided by [member="Samka Derith"] and amplified by the Sith Meditation Sphere within the ship's bowels.

"The debris field should clear out a significant portion of the projectiles, and the more collide with the debris field, the more debris there will be..." He inclined his head on the junior officer, a triumphant gleam in his eyes. The proximity made them an easy targets, and as the fighters huddled behind the cloud of missiles, the orange triangles denoting the ordnance soon began to thin. "It's not all sunshine and rainbows. She'll hit us -- she's not without a few brain cells, although -- tactical genius -- I ask you. But if she imagines the Grand Moff's flagship is going to be anything more than harassed by this foolish display, she's much less intelligent than I would have wagered. And now -- "

"Now she's wasted at least a significant portion of her remaining ordnance reserve for -- well, for not a lot," Vollan finished.

Carrak stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray as his ADC appeared with a fresh cup of caff. "Precisely. She thought she could distract us from our quarry, the Incandescent Truth. A foolish gambit, and Therapist Actual has been paid out for her folly. Oh, and Commander -- don't be alarmed, you may wish to brace for impact." He lifted his coffee cup. When he had finished his sip and set the cup down again on the side of the command table, the great flourish of Cathul Thuku had arrived, and barely anyone on Concordia could tell beyond a slight tremor across the ship as the shields and hull absorbed the blow. Across the ship, turbolaser fire battered the shields and, in a few places the shields gave way, allowing the turbolaser fire to rupture the hull. As if by clockwork, the ship's automated defenses and safeguards sealed the ruptured areas, and fleets of efficient repair droids soon regulated the shields and began fire suppression and reinforcement of the superstructure.

"Their overconfidence in their technology will be their undoing," Carrak observed to Vollan before turning to the rest of the bridge crew. "What are you waiting for? Get those buzz droids scraped off my ship!" The point defenses set to work, and soldiers in hardsuits emerged to dispatch the droids before anything but superficial damage could be done to the ship's weapons systems.

FIV Concordia Status:
Shields 80% | Hull 85% | Firing all batteries at ANS Incandescent Truth ([member="Aryn Teth"])

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
qTASUHt.png
Hex L-49 \\ FIV Ravager \\ Unforgiven-class Battlecruiser
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance \\ Status: In the vicinity of Station Hapspir
In Vicinity: [member="Cable Shike"] | [member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Cedric Grayson"] | [member="Zanza Hijikata"]
chNP0tY.png
The image of hte Ocean Tide filled the central display, and as fire blossomed from its hull and half a hundred small craft swarmed around it, Cyrus stood unmoving, hands clasped behind his back, all thought focuesd on that single ship. Reason was burned away by a smoldering rage, a rage fueled by his one constant desire, his sole goal, and the ships very existence seemed to taunt him.

Someone spoke to him. THe voice was female, professional, determined and... angry?

"Boarding parties have landed sir, but the enemy escorts have moved in, it's going to be too hazardous to risk any more shuttles."

Cyrus ignored her, all his will focused on seeing the annihilation of his old foe through. Vayyrel had been here before, though, and know how to reach him even when his anger had overtaken all sense.

"You're wasting our strength. Sir."

Cyrus practically snarled in response. How dare she. But the barb struck as intended, and somewhere a voice of something that wasn't quite reason, but was yet more rational than the rage that consumed him struck out. This is no way to fight. Was the Iron Duke really such an amateur?

He stepped back from the railing, cast a wayward glance at the odd shaped destroyer again, then sat back down in his command chair. It took only a moment to scan the displays and get a more complete picture of what was going on. A dozen small screens showed video displays of segments inside the ship, and the screens flashed to other cameras. Damage control efforts were underway on almost every deck, mostly being coordinated by Commander Rellard. On the fragile and relatively unarmored wings of the vessel things were particularly bad. Some hull breaches extended were open to vacuum on both sides, with surviving crew trapped in compartments watching their heat and oxygen dwindle. Turrets with no damage were out of power, others remained online but the control spaces were thoroughly vented, with only frozen corpses to man the controls.
Rellard worked as best he could, the one thing the Ravager did not lack for was spare personnel. Crew laid emergency power cables, even dragging it across the gulf of space if necessary. In other situations, the best that could be done was moving vacsuits around, and having crew man guns on limited air supplies. Fires were a constant menace. One could always vent space but you risked damaging equipment and killing surviving crew as a result. Fire suppression teams were at nearly every major intersection at both wings. It looked like a ship fighting to survive.

It was not a good scene, and the sting of that was made even worse because it was his own actions that had made it so. But it wasn't unsalvagable, and in some ways appeared worse than it actually was. The central body of the vessel was mostly intact, with only a single HVC turret having been knocked offline (and the resulting fire quickly contained) and for the moment at least it appeared the enemy continued on a defensive posture, unaware of how serious things were onboard the Ravager. They too remained focused on a separate goal.

He would use that against them.

The battlecruiser, designed to maneuver at long range, was now up close against three heavy cruisers and a destroyer. Were it a traditionally designed warship of its class, that would have been an even fight, especially given how the Ocean Tide remained unable to maneuver or target all its weapons, latched down as it was to the hull of the interdiction station.

"Pull the remaining shuttles back. If we can, lure the enemy fighters into the range of our point defenses, thin the herd a bit. Prep a second wave, but have them stand by in the hanger. We'll have to wait for an opening. What do you make of the movement of the enemy frigates, Commodore?"

Vayyrel already had a couse of action in mind. "They're going to reinforce the weakspots and land troops. It's hard to maneuver a lot, doing that. Sitting ducks, but we'd risk hitting those ingress points."

Every commander had to make sacrifices in war.

"Very well. All guns, target enemy escorts as they close in on the mothership."

The great guns shifted yet again, and this time the barrage was focused on the normally difficult to hit frigates that were clustered up against the Ocean Tide. Given their proximity, even missed shots would likely still strike the destroyer. Of course wayward shots might also hit some of the boarding parties, but that was acceptable collateral damage. For the small Directorate vessels, they were about to meet the full fury of the giant HVC's and Particle Lances onboard the Darr Itah's.

As the ship began its volley Cyrus took a moment to review the reports from other segments of the battle. The cat and moues chase between the Marauder's and the two remaining Draken's continued. It seemed unlikely that either side would be able to seriously damage the other, with the Marauder's superior maneuverability keeping them from receiving the full brunt of the enemy heavy weapons, but the Draken's superior speed keeping them out of effective range, but it had driven the enemy ships out of the fight.

The Vindicator Carriers and the sole remaining Halberd remained clustered together. They too had been driven out of the main arena, and now moved back in, with the Halberd taking shots of opportunity where it could. It was a poor defense really, another Bolt had been lost in the interim. But now the almost 10 squadrons worht of fighters that had been pursuing the enemy artillery ships arrived to provide them more support against the enemy. With the two Dagger-class Frigates acting as a spearhead, they drove against the directorate corvettes.

In contrast, the situation on the station itself was dire, the garrison present was neither large enough, nor well equipped enough to deal with really determined boarders. Cyrus pulled up the schematics of the station and passed them to a secondary display on the command dais. Then he nodded towards Vayyrel. "Your assessment?"

She didn't even need to look. "They won't hold without reinforcements."

Cyrus nodded again, and considered. He could begin relaying troops to the station, there were at least another 10,000 to spare, even now mustering in the hanger. Then both his, and [member="Gir Quee"]'s forces would be divided, fighting on two fronts. A battle of attrition, each side hoping the other ran out of bodies first. A battle he would likely win.

But so unsatisfying.

"Order station command to begin evacuating personnel. Have the Vindicators stand by to retrieve, and initiate self-destruct sequence for Station Hapspir. Make sure they disable the alarms, wouldn't want the guests to know. I'll assume responsibility for the loss. Stormtrooper units will fall back by platoon, make it look like an ordered retreat to a last strongpoint. If they can't make it.... For the Supreme Leader." He spoke without conviction. It was someone else's job to be a patriot, he was here to win wars.

Summary of Actions
Ravager seriously damaged. Specifically targeting frigates as they move in to assist the Ocean Tide.
Remaining boarding craft withdrawing. Boarding teams will be covered in a separate post.
Marauder Cruisers continuing to pursue and harass Drakens.
10 squadrons (effective) group up with remaining Bolt's and Daggers to engage enemy corvettes.
Halberd Frigate 1 has exited the combat area. Halberd 2 is nestled between Vindicator carriers shooting where it can at the Tercels and Ocean Tide.
Self Destruct Procedure initiated (clandestinely) onboard Station Hapspir. Approximately a 15 minute process to overload reactors. Say, two more posts?

Task Group Hapspir

Keeper-Class Interdiction Stations
Station Hapspir
Officer in Charge: Grand Admiral Cyrus Tregessar
  • Status: Interdiction Field Active, Relays at 76%. Integrity at -HEAVILY DAMAGED, BOARDERS DETECTED-
Station Barrini
Officer in Charge: Vice Admiral Uluc Keri Reis
  • Status: Interdiction Field Active, Relays at 80%. Integrity at 92% -BOARDERS DETECTED-
Station Corbolan
Officer in Charge: Admiral Isano Sekerian
  • Status: Interdiction Field Active, Relays at 97%. Integrity at 96%
Station Triaxis
Officer in Charge: Fleet Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber
  • Status: Interdiction Field Active, Relays at 78%. Integrity at 72%
Station Wormturns
Officer in Charge: Admiral Itsel Kahalen
  • Status: Interdiction Field Active, Relays at 100%. Integrity at 99%

[SIZE=11pt]Allies: GA [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Zark"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="Zanza Hijikata"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Dagon Namadi"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Cassius Droma"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Kiyron"] [member="Aryn Spar"] @Roth Tilian [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Davon Karr"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Listralli Namadi"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Eralam"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Sefain Gatholil"] [member="Cathul Thuku"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Enemies: FO [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Robogeber"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Morro"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Emilia Ravel"] [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Xenro"] [member="Connor Harrison"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Directly engaging: [member="Morro"] [member="Dako Asturo"] [member="Robogeber"] [member="Natasi Fortan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Composition: Making up the First Fleet of the Tapani Sector was a Collateralhulk-class battlecruiser at 3 kilometers, the 1 kilometer Scythe-class heavy cruiser - the Obulette - 6 Essex-class starfighter killers, and 6 Kalla-class missile corvettes, 5 Nebulon B7 escort frigates, and 5 Champion-class corvettes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Starfighters: 190 starfighters in total, 5 already out, and countless more starting to stream from the vessels. 24 Sprite-class X-wings, 48 Dauntless-class X-wings, 57 elite X-83 Twintails, 4 Inimica-class heavy gunships, and 60 OS-62 Knight starfighters. 40 M47-class dropships, waiting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The First Fleet’s core vessels weren’t inching forward. They were hurtling forward at maximum speed, heading directly towards the enemy to render assistance to Cathul. Once they were within firing range, the vessels would open fire. Starfighters were about to stream forth from the vessels. Soon, they would be within range. The Collateralhulk-class vessel, however, would probably join the fray last.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]”All ships, fire at will once we are in range. 10 starships are to be targeted simultaneously. Once one is destroyed, add another enemy vessel to the list of the 10 being targeted. Deploy the starfighters!” 190 starfighters in total, 5 already out, and countless more starting to stream from the vessels. 24 Sprite-class X-wings, 48 Dauntless-class X-wings, 57 elite X-83 Twintails, 4 Inimica-class heavy gunships, and 60 OS-62 Knight starfighters. Waiting were 40 M47-class dropships, and enough boarding torpedoes to cause problems for the enemy vessels.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The massive amount of firepower on-board the Tapani, combined with the full might of the Obulette, 5 Nebulon B7 escort frigates, and the Kalla-class missile corvettes were bearing down in coordination on the vessels in front of them. Fifteen vessels were to be targeted at the same time, and once one was destroyed, another would be targeted. The Essex-class starfighter killers were going to burn hot, and down whatever starfighters came their way as their own starfighter screen of 190 starfighters and 5 light corvettes that might as well be starfighters launched forward.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ivlyn’s machine of perfection fired an energy torpedo [member="Robogeber"]’s lead ship, with at least 50 turbolasers, 20 missiles from the Kalla-class missile corvettes and the Essex-class starfighter killers, and 2 cluster concussion missiles, while hundreds of batteries of fire that ranged from heavy turbolasers, heavy long-range mass driver batteries, turbolasers, heavy ion cannons, non-heavy variants of all mentioned, and heavy deck cannons beared down on the 3 lead ships of the enemies’ from a single vessel - the Tapani - as each of the weapons systems come into range, with all other vessels working overtime to perform much the same kind of work. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The vessels worked in unison to create a screen of anti-starfighter, anti-missile, and, in general, point defense fire that covered the entire formation thanks to their arrangement, protecting them from up to a kilometer outwards in some cases, and making anyone inside of the radius of that screen - especially at the core - wish they were not there, should they be a foe. This was achieved thanks to the hundred plus of available batteries in the formation of starships that could be used in anti-starfighter, anti-bomber, anti-missile, and point defense work, on top of the other flak cannons. The starfighters that stayed within the screen proved to be fulfilling their duties quite well alongside these efforts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The 4 Inimica-class heavy gunships flew in formation, targeting individual vessels around the size of and larger than corvettes, with their turreted concussion missile launchers creating barrages of missiles that homed in on starfighters and turrets. These 4 vessels were more than capable of destroying each enemy corvette they targeted, and together they would make quick work of them. Once they had exhausted their rockets, they would return to the Collateralhulk - protected by heavy by excellent armor and shielding for crafts of their size, as well as some of their lighter armament - to rearm, and then venture out with their barrages of concussion missiles targeting starfighters and turrets, while their rockets targeted one vessel, and should they be successful in its destruction, and then another.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]”Admiral, all starfighters are active.” A lieutenant called out, as the attacking starfighters were ordered [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]”Understood. Fire the heavy long range mass driver batteries at the largest ship that you can find out there. Bear down upon our foes with our teeth, and rend from them flesh and metal, shear from them hull and life. Launch 10 of the assault concussion missiles at each of the currently targeted enemy vessels. Save the other assault concussion missiles for capital ships with downed shields.” Admiral Yerix said, grinning beneath her helm. She relished battle, and it showed. She had perked up since they had gotten here, and was paying close attention to the details provided on the BattleNet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Dauntless-class fighters, escorted by the Sprite-class vessels and 20 Knight starfighters, all headed out of the screen to attack enemy vessels. The Dauntless-fighters would launch their proton torpedoes - and deal massive damage to enemy vessels when it was time. The other vessels helped within the screen, and followed the Dauntless and Sprites, projecting the power of this part of the First Fleet far beyond the screen, engaging enemy fighters alongside Ivlyn, her Twintails, and the Champion-class light corvettes as well as the Twintails they deployed (all piloted by Jedi), to form an elite force capable of rending enemy starfighters to shreds. A single ship with a shield down, and it would be bombarded by proton rockets, proton torpedoes, and missiles from the main fleet as well as the starfighters. Ivlyn herself preferred energy torpedoes, and proton rockets for this current time around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]”Target the Resurgent-class star destroyer once we are in range. Quarter of the batteries, target their navigation, weapons, and tractor beam systems. No projectile weaponry.” The Admiral spoke. She would be damned if her 3 kilometer long vessel couldn’t handle these enemies. The vessel wasn’t firing on the Concordia just yet, but it would be… soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Obulette lurched forward into firing position, the heavy cruiser giving all it had in taking out the Concordia. 150 turbolasers and 50 ion cannons worked their best. Its three squadrons of starfighters - two squadrons of Sprites and one of Dauntlesses headed towards the enemy vessel alongside 2 squadrons of X-83 Twintails. [/SIZE]

5g5vW1512692091.png
Assault_Banner_with_text.png

Hex L-49 // The bridge aboard the Red Veil//
Faction = First Order: [member="Therran Graush"] | [member="Asharad Graush"]
Enemies: The Galactic Alliance: [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Raph Thule"]
Status: Moving the flagship of [member="Lily Kuhn"] at flank speed
Friendly PCs in Vicinity: The Graush kin.
When it came down to it what a spook did was little more than support. In that light, it was pathetic type of life to live. Glory went to the commanders. Honor to the soldiers. Remembrance for the dead. FOSB was a support role: an extra pair of eyes and hands, or an auxiliary metal beam in a reinforced room. Nobody remembers scum like her. Isn’t that what she wanted: anonymity in the big bad galaxy.

The theatrics of the room thus far had been fascinating, but then the Empress of Teta did the weakest thing imaginable: she allowed the gifted blaster to be dropped thus removing any symbolic leverage of resistance. Energy may be spiking between the players aboard, but it ventured past the point of spectacle into melodrama. She wondered what the final rescuer felt as his target turned upon him. Did he feel as hopeless as the agent? As lonely as Lily? The Major wasn’t involved in their facsimile of romance - she was just another piece of garbage console in an room arrayed with such shiny trash. Like any support staff worth their salt, she honed in on her console and began playing with the various options at her disposal. The bridge melted away in a mountain of precious data and readouts. Bright blue hypertext was somehow comforting in these strange moments.

An indescribable type of hollow swell began to well up within the Major’s chest. This had to be pushed away -replaced by the anger and focus proffered by Commander Derith’s Force assisted guidance.

Unfortunately, there was still no acknowledgment from the First Order’s sixth fleet. No beep. No returning passphrase. Instead, a number of sensors detected yet more ships appearing on the Galactic Alliance’s side of space. It could be a new enemy or flanking reinforcement. The Major couldn’t even confirm. The data packets were encoded in a way that was unrecognizable to her.

Useless. I am utterly useless.
Again, the hollow powerlessness began to creep like an insidious vice grip within her ribs. Outwardly, the only change anyone could see was that the cape wearing fool’s head angled a centimeter towards the nearest window.

QVO6Npr.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom