Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion As You Know, Our Blockade is Perfectly Legal | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Hex L,

x0Go0Ro.png
Hex L-49 \\ FIV Executioner \\ Resurgent-class Star Destroyer
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance \\ Status: Take them Alive
Enemies in Immediate Vicinity: [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Halron Corr"]
Allies In Vicinity: [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Elensa Jari"] | [member="Xiomar Ren"]
Equipment: Ba’Olin (Aura suppression only, see OOC note) \\ Lightwhip \\ Armour
Page_divider_with_gradient.png

”I would recommend you find something to hold on to because I'm about to free my ship, and everything else in a two hundred meter radius. "

His tone was mocking, venomous, his expression filled with anger. For a few moments, she listened, power coiled, waiting for the moment his shield fell again and he would be subject to her mercy. Eyes narrowed as memories of Skor rolled over her, their first brush of acquaintance sealed aboard the bridge of the abandoned FIV Kingfisher, comprehension rising with his words as the ship beneath her buckled with the force of concussion.

"Zero, omega protocol..."

Twin explosions rocked the hull of the Executioner, the Arch-Queen of Panatha caught between them.

A blanket of amber flame engulfed the deck, the scream of twisting metal echoed by the piercing howls of the dying, heat and pressure washing over her as she was thrown to the ground with tremendous force. The crunch of bone and armour lost to the void that quickly extinguished the inferno within, a knee mangled as the full weight of her person slammed into the Durasteel deck, hands scrabbling for any purchase against the onslaught. Metal bounced off metal as the dome of her helmet collided with the ground, blood bursting into her mouth as teeth ravaged her lower lip with the impact. The metallic lights of her HUD display flickered ominously, a hairline fracture bisecting the opaque visor from left to right, the thin webbing of fissures growing until the Master’s vision blurred from hundreds of minute shards of glass where one cohesive display once was.

All rational thought erased as panic and terror took hold, frigid claws digging into her mind and heart, time slowing to a torturous crawl as the gaping maw of space opened before her. Transports, fighters, Stormtroopers swept out into the vast emptiness before her. Fingers slammed into something solid, wrapping around the smooth steel instinctually, desperation fueling each movement. A sharp crack and the white-hot lightning of pain dominated as the force of the blast swept her past, Ara’s arm going numb from the shoulder to her fingertips as the joint was wrenched out of place.

Eyes closed against the agony radiating from the destroyed joint, fingers slipping from metal as the force dragging against her became too great to withstand. A small bark of a laugh bounced around the silence now filling her helmet as communication systems died, more blood spattering the inside with each exhale. Twisted and bent metal surrounded her, the frayed and singed fabric of her outer robes now shredded by the razor-edged shards as the solid safety of the deck dissipated beneath her, body now cocooned by the void of space.

Power pooled around her, a thin, shimmering layer of protection snapping into place with a thought, the desolated hull of the Star Destroyer overwhelming her view as the Ren was wrenched away from the skeleton of the Starboard hangar. Breaths came shallow and panicked as she fought for control of her own emotions, the battle raging on around her, mind casting out through the Force to any who would listen.

Objective: Protect whoever Connor trying to harm and look after Asaraa and Jairdain
Allies: GA and allies, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Enemies: FO and allies: [member="Connor Harrison"]

Yuroic heard Asaraa protest about leaving and questioned why he was sacrificing his life like this. He watched as the Dark Sider kicked his in the gut and sent him rolling back, he had felt worse pain, he winced and took a moment to regain his breath before standing. Reaching out with the Force, he pulled the arm of the Dark Sider that was driving their saber into the door. "I attacked first? You tried to eletrocute me. Do not lie, you want to kill your target, I can sense the rage and desire inside you. You cannot be allowed to complete your goal."

Turning to Asaraa, he gave a weak smile. "We all must sacrifice ourselves to save others, it is the Jedi way. If I leave and someone dies due to my absence, then I failed, we protect others. This man wants to kill, I can feel the desire, I have known such desire before. Now go, Jairdain will need help, she cannot fight as well as she needs to in a battle like this. You must help her, for me!" Yurokc pleaded before turning to Connor once more.

"You go no further. You won't get to the bridge, I will stop you." Yuroic stated in a cool tone. Igniting his golden saber again, he twirled it around in his left hand, striking low at the knees of the Dark Sider, with a sudden jab at their gut afterwards. Distracting was best he could achieve but, he was very good at taking hits and getting back up.

Hell, he survived Mirial, he knew he could survive this.

Progflaw99

CPAFfVk.png
--
Hex L-49 \\ Ops Team Harpy \\ SJAS-AAL/FO-03 Tactical Troop Transport
Faction: First Order \\ Target: ANS Itsukusk \\ Status: Breaching
Gear in Spoiler \\ In Vicinity: [member="Krayn Ren"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"]
Enemies: [member=Zark] | [member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"]
--
Swift. Silent. Deadly. It was all a game at this point, a deadly one at that. Rolf's eyes tracked targets the moment they entered his field of view, none going unaddressed by the blaster rifles of he or his men. Further still, some met their end at the edge of Krayn's blade. It was a good day to die. Professional silence punctuated by callouts by the remainder of his team allowed them to move ever more swiftly through the corridors of the large Itsukusk but as they came to yet another intersection a general alarm blared throughout the ship. *The Self Destruct* Rolf thought to himself. What in the nine hells was going on out there. This far into the vessel he couldn't tell that they were already heading towards the First Order battle line - but he could feel the tremors of the hull as the First Order fleet began to focus fire.

:: My lord Ren, we cannot stay here. We need an exit route. ::
The alarm gave Rolf pause, the Colonel now fully aware of his precarious situation. As the timer periodically announced it's delay to destruction Rolf checked his own holo-projector. They were near hopelessly cut off from their entry point, and to locate a hangar under such circumstances... He had to dig deep. It took several precious seconds for him to slow down. *Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.* He uttered quietly to himself, carefully but decisively choosing each and every move. It didn't seem the crew were intent on stopping the Colonel and his merry band of raiders, and so Rolf also lowered his blaster hesitantly, then more solidly. Everyone was simply trying to escape - to cut them down now... he couldn't justify that to himself.

It was fitting then, the next corner they rounded, he met someone who didn't have such conviction. A young Alliance technician, blaster in hand emerged from a small corridor off the primary. It caught Rolf so off guard he merely stopped, eyes darting first to the boy's eyes, then the blaster aimed at his faceplate. Time seemed to freeze. In those moments, Rolf saw his life flast before his eyes, countless hours of memory replayed like a holofilm where he was the sole viewer. Just as quickly the illusion was shattered by a hard discharge of firepower from behind the Colonel. Rolf watched silently as the bolt tore through the technician's suit, body charred as he fell limp to the deck.

:: Guns up Sir, We've got your six. ::
Rolf merely grunted, Captain Mordain's voice echoing in his ears. He'd saved his life. No time to think about that now - no, with little time remaining they needed an exit. Mission unaccomplished, it appeared they were about to have their legs cut from beneath them. As another alarm was broadcast Rolf knew it was down to the wire. Even now people were yet rushing to the escape pods. *Escape pods.* It was their only hope. Whether by fate, or luck, Rolf didn't know, but just ahead he could see an entrance to a chamber, Escape pod hatches just visible beyond. In a rush of anger and frustration he surged forward, the men behind him following. They knew his intent. They knew it was their only hope. Without turning to see who would make it and who did not, Rolf dove headfirst into one of the escape pods before reaching up and initiating a manual launch. Bodies were around him, friend or foe he couldn't tell. A brief moment passed as he tried to gain his bearings - interrupted by a violent crack atop his head, and then... darkness.

Equipment (All of Ops Team Harpy ( 12/20 + Rolf Amsel, Krayn Ren) ) :

1 x FO-SF Mk I Armor
1 x Vishnu Military Shield
1 x Shield Disruptor (Fried)
1 x SB-U01 Wrist Datapad
1 x G-11F Blaster Rifle
1 x HG-54 Sidearm (Various Ammo Packs)
3 x Cryoban Grenades
2 x Detpacks
1 x Combat Knife

[SIZE=11pt]Location: Sith Meditation Sphere of the [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]FIV Concordia [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11pt]Allies: The First Order[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11pt]Enemies: The Galactic Alliance[/SIZE]​
rX0gKDA.png

Samka giggled again, a sinister chuckle among the silence.

It seemed, as expected, the Alliance had never truly understood her. Every mind in the First Order's fleet had been touched by her now, amplified by the Sith Battle Sphere. The voices that echoed within their mind in the girl's voice... was it truly her? Or merely a representation of her power. Physically, she could not hope to spend the time to speak with each person at once so she never had. It was a vast movement which cradled each person, made them feel special when the reality was that they were little more than pawns and all those around them felt that same touch.

She was their shield. The First Order, a military already fanatical, had had their hearts hardened, their resolves solidified. Any attempt to breach it, to tilt the playing field against them, would be fought off as much as she could. The efforts were extensive and she couldn't spread the fear among their foes to extent that she had hoped but when faced with these odds, a shield was the best she could hope to be.

But it was through this connection of a thousand minds that she felt something familiar. Voices cried out for salvation in the battle constantly, people died. It was something she had learned to filter but not when it was one so familiar.

She twitched.

[member="Ara Zambrano"] was... dying?

"Again?" Samka said aloud flatly. The woman was calling for aid from any who might listen, listening to the battle and aiding was her mission. But.. how?

The other Ren's signature floated through space, alone and afraid. Samka studied the holoprojecting provided by the Sphere, there were units nearby... there was a way to save her...

"I need your strength," she told the Sith Sphere.

"You already have it," the Sphere wheezed back, finally responding to her again.

"No we have to combine and focus to save her, I have an idea but I can't do it alone."

"...Save... her?" the ancient machine questioned.

"You can feel her too, you must do," Samka responded. "She needs our help."

"It is too late. We must not distract ourselves to salvage the mistakes of the weak," the Sith Sphere dismissed her.

There was a flash of anger in Samka's gut. "She's an asset," the girl growled.

"Who will shortly be dead. Let the weak die and then you will all be the stronger for it."

Samka twitched again, her rage building. This was the Sith doctrine it believed in, extreme even by Sith standards.

"This is my battle, you aren't directing it," her tone rising with her anger. "You don't get to decide where our power is directed. This is for me! This is my decision and mine alone!"

Extending her palm, Samka initiated a Force Crush. It was long overdue. Just as she began to put pressure on the machine, volts of electricity zapped her from the floor and walls but the machine's defences would not deter her. "You. Will. Obey. Me." Samka's voice spat in an almost primal manner as she absorbed the pain being dealt by the Sphere and used it to bolster her anger and crush down ever stronger.

The chamber creaked loudly and rocked to and fro. Pipes burst and the holotable flickered on and off until, suddenly, the electricity stopped and with it, Samka's crush.

"E-enough. Our conflict is pointless." A tiny smirk crept onto her face as the machine admitted defeat. She was pained and certain that her body was covered in electrical scars but she'd tamed the machine at last. "What would you have me do?"

---

A TIE bomber squadron nearby Ara Zambrano had a ship divert. One of the bombers broke off from the formation and headed directly to the woman stranded in the vacuum.

The pilot had lost all semblance of free will. His mind was no longer his own, it belonged to Samka Derith.

The bomber hovered besides the woman's body and the hatch opened. The pilot, in a body suit, reached out and pulled her aboard.

Inside Ara's head, Samka's voice echoed again. This time it was truly her.

"Next time, I'm not saving you," she sounded exasperated but a twinkle of affection was there for those who searched for it.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Hex L-49 \\ FIV Concordia​
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance | [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] \\ Status: Firing at Alliance Targets​
In Vicinity: [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Jaius Sovv"]​
QdZ8GEU.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fODKFlhmidU​

"Ought we to bring President Sovv to the bridge?" asked Carrak with a smirk. "You have to wonder how good their intelligence services are if they can't piece together the fact that they're shooting at the ship containing one of their most important statesmen. Yet they latched onto the Executioner like it was printed across their bow in 800 point font." Carrak examined the table, but was distracted when a brilliant flash erupted from the viewport. Every eye on the bridge of the Concordia turned to the forward viewport, where the Alliance flagship had been moments ago. Carrak absorbed what was happening a beat before the others on the bridge and immediately went into action. "Double-front deflector shields! Starfighter coordination, increase starfighter screens to the rear!"

Guided by [member="Samka Derith"]'s battle meditation, the starfighters and small craft proved an efficient defense, allowing the deflector shields doubled to the front to largely deflect and absorb the attacks of [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] -- who seemed to appear out of nowhere, despite the fact that the interdiction was still up. "Get a scan of that ship, see if you can figure out how they got in range so quickly!" Carrak ordered.

Meanwhile, [member="Cathul Thuku"] had doubled down on her failing strategy. Concordia was the flagship of Battlegroup Nebula and of the Grand Moff herself. The deranged twi'lek seemed to think she had a chance to crack this particular nut. A moment after the shields redoubled to the front, a wave of debris from the Itsususk rushed towards them. "Get me readings on that debris!" Carrak ordered. "Use the tractors to redirect anything damaging, preferably towards that new ship," he ordered. "Point defenses, clear out what you can. Heavy weapons -- get me firing solutions. Remarkable that the the commanders aboard the Itsususk will do more damage to us dead than [member="Cathul Thuku"] will ever manage to while living. Nevertheless, if that fool Thuku wants to play, we'll play." He turned towards turbolaser control. "You may fire at will, Lieutenant."

While the computers did their work, computing firing solutions that took into account numerous variables, including motion, shielding, and vulnerable systems, calculating to do maximum damage. Hundreds of batteries swiveled, some aiming towards [member="Cathul Thuku"] and some aiming towards [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"], and then opened fir. The Concordia was so named because it was initially devised as a tool of diplomacy -- a show of restrained force, painted with red diplomatic markings. As the Grand Moff's ship, its power and destructive force was not obvious to the naked eye or a casual scan. The turbolasers were empowered with Kyber crystals, giving the normally-reserved Great Crimson Lady of the First Order fleet sharp teeth. [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] would likely come to regret rushing into the Concordia's maw.

* * * * *​

Something niggled in the back of Natasi's mind as she studied the board. "I think it would," said Natasi grimly. "As neither of us has ready access to a spacesuit. If I knew you were in such a rush to escape my company -- " Natasi's voice fell silent as the room went white as the Itsususk erupted in explosion. She turned, her eyes widening in surprise and barely-contained horror. "By the Balance," she whispered, instinctively clutching at her Cosmic Balance pendant. "Jaius," she murmured, turning back to the aged Sullustan, her dark eyes glossy and shining the the dim light of the observation lounge. "I'm so -- "

Natasi again fell silent when alarm klaxons began to blare elsewhere on the ship. Proximity alarms, Natasi recognized, and turned again towards the window in time to see bits of the Alliance flagship hurtling through space towards First Order positions. The deckplates of Concordia were a symphony of vibrations, as a steady growl of the engines was punctuated by the thrum-thrum-thrum as the relentless turbolaser batteries spat death and destruction at the Alliance targets. The Grand Moff shivered internally as she watched the battle, now infinitely more chaotic. First Order TIE fighters swirled around the aft section of the ship, defending against Alliance fighters and screening for debris, but as disciplined and coordinated as they were, the TIE fighters couldn't be everywhere at once.

All it took was one slip. A section of the Itsususk collided with the largest viewport of the observation lounge. Natasi took a half-step back, bumping into the chair she had been sitting in. The transparisteel spiderwebbed -- but held. Natasi stared at it for a few moments more before resuming her seat. She studied the board, then looked up to President Sovv for a moment. Something was off; either she had fundamentally miscalculated, or -- no, Natasi thought to herself. He wouldn't. It's not in his character. She furrowed her brows, examining the board with mounting frustration. Where had she gone wrong?

The doors slid open, and an out-of-breath junior officer entered with a squad of stormtroopers. "Your Excellency," he panted, "Please pardon in intrusion. I have orders from Captain Carrak to evacuate you from this deck. There has been a breach in the observation lounge."

Natasi raised an eyebrow, glancing sidelong at the viewport, then stood and took a few steps closer. Then she heard it; the hissssss of a leak. "Very well, Lieutenant. Mr. President, if you'll come with me. It's not safe here."

"Ma'am, my orders are to evacuate you from the deck." The Lieutenant's words were polite but firm, and Natasi could feel the edge behind them. But he didn't seem to know who he was dealing with.

"President Sovv will relocate with me," Natasi said firmly.

"Grand Moff, please, there isn't much time."

Natasi drew herself up to her full height and walked up to the Lieutenant. "I am personally responsible for Mr. Sovv's safety and to that end I am countermanding your orders. If Captain Carrak doesn't like it, he knows where to find me. Mr. President, please come this way." The Lieutenant and the stormtroopers formed a perimeter around Natasi and Sovv as they exited the room and boarded the turbolift. "We'll go back to my quarters," Natasi said.

As the two dignitaries entered the sitting room of Natasi's quarters, the Grand Moff immediately opened the viewport so she could continue to view the battle. Decks below, the viewport in the observation lounge finally gave, venting the lounge. Luxurious furnishings, bottles and glasses, and chess pieces vented into the vacuum. The deck glowed red on the small heads-up display near the window.

"If that's not a metaphor for life, I don't know what is," Natasi told [member="Jaius Sovv"], pointing at the display. "All the thought and work put into our endgame, and what did it do for us? The pieces are out there now, somewhere. Nobody wins. Nobody loses. I suppose we both take a different lesson from this." She turned and set to work making tea; suddenly cocktails didn't seem quite the thing. "My lesson: you can do everything right, make the correct decisions, sacrifice the right pawns to protect the right pieces, and circumstances may still prevent a victory." She poured boiling water into the simple unbreakable teapot and dropped in the tea. "And for you? I suppose the lesson is that you can cheat and still lose."

She allowed a beat before looking over to the Sullustan, searching for identifiable facial cues. "Did you think I wouldn't notice?"

FIV Concordia Status:
Shields 65% | Hull 75% | Firing batteries at Excubitor [member="Cathul Thuku"] and Obulette [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]

MezpKGf.png

RQsq8IS.png

Primary Objective(s): Escape
Allies: The First Order | [member="Emilia Ravel"] | [member=Xenro] | [member="Khonsu Amon"]
Enemies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | The Galactic Alliance
qBemadY.png
The golden blade ignited, and Connor withdrew his saber, sparks emitting from it as molten slag spat onto the ground from the melting door. Connor recoiled but didn't get chance to deflect - the ship lurched and threw them all off balance.

He stumbled, held his arms out, saber ignited, to get his balance, and looked around, before shooting a knowing glance to the Togrutan.

"Sacrifice yourself for the Jedi and you be a nobody and they will never have fulfilled your destiny - come with me, off this ship, and you will live to fight the true battle another day."

Dark eyes narrowed at the male Jedi and he killed the crimson blade, hearing the explosions and feeling them shudder through the mighty ship. The attack from [member="Natasi Fortan"] and [member="Samka Derith"] had begun.

"The First Order is going to tear this ship in two. You have failed today, and you have killed countless souls in doing so trying to prevent the impossible."

With that, Connor growled and pushed out a mighty Force blast of energy towards him, not caring how far he sent the Jedi or what he tore from the steel walls around them. With that, he ran back towards the turbolift, spinning and beckoning with his head.

"The war is only just starting, and you don't deserve to die today, young one."

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Hex L-49 \\ Interdiction Station Wormturns
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance \\ Status: Board and Disable enemy vessel.
In Vicinity: [member="Aeshi Tillian"]

Admiral Kahalen watched the display with a growing interest as the squadron of TIE Fighters broke off from the incoming freighter. She had dealt with several assaults by Alliance forces and managed, alone among the other defensive fleet commanders, to prevent any damage on her assigned ward. But the freighter had appeared fairly suddenly, and was approaching from a different vector, one that was supposed to locked down by Station Barrini, the station currently dealing with fluctuations to its interdiction field. It seemed like a suicide run for the converted merchant, with little protection up against the might of the First Order, but there was a risk, or so one technician had proposed. If the ship had a HIMS. If pilot had no attachment to his vessel or his life. If...

"Sable 2-3 reports escape pod launch, enemy freighter has ceased fire."

Kahalen again glanced at her screen, this one showing the overlapping interdiction fields. It seemed the pilot had good sensors and was tracking the same, they were going to attempt to jump right at a weakpoint. There was little to do but warn the station and recommend max particle shields forward.

The StarDream accelerated to Hyperspace for only a few moments in the small gap of coverage provided by the destroyed relays. But the inherent limitation of a HIMS is that it cannot jump within a field, and in the brief period of time as the freighter approached the speed of light, it passed through the clear zone and slammed back into the interdiction field. Not quite in hyperspace, not quite in realspace, the vessel became a missile with significant velocity and in less time than it took to blink it slammed into the side of the Station. It disintegrated on impact with the shield, and the subsequent annihilation of particles at the atomic level produced a violent explosion that flowed outwards, following the path of least resistance. The debris of the ship, none larger than a small boulder, continued forward as the shield collapsed, and peppered the side of Station Wormturns in pseud-relativistic barrage.

Outwardly the damage seemed extensive. A thousand tiny holes and breaches appeared, venting atmosphere and wreaking havoc on the internal electronics. But the First Order had built the stations tough for a reason, and after several tense minutes the report came through that field and reactor were stable.

Onboard her flagship, Admiral Kahalen dispatched damage control crews to assist and reorganized the screen. She took some time to wonder about just willing the Alliance forces seemed to be to sacrifice perfectly good ships for dubious gain, too.

---

Station Wormturns
Officer in Charge: Admiral Itsel Kahalen
  • Status: Interdiction Field Active, Relays at 98%. Integrity at 56%
---

OOC Note:
Posting again to respond to attacks on the stations. Not an IC post for Cyrus. [member="Gir Quee"].

[SIZE=11pt]Allies: GA [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Zark"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="Zanza Hijikata"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Dagon Namadi"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Cassius Droma"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Kiyron"] [member="Aryn Spar"] @Roth Tilian [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Davon Karr"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Listralli Namadi"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Eralam"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Sefain Gatholil"] [member="Cathul Thuku"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Enemies: FO [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Robogeber"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Morro"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Emilia Ravel"] [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Xenro"] [member="Connor Harrison"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Directly engaging: [member="Natasi Fortan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Composition: Making up the First Fleet of the Tapani Sector was a Collateralhulk-class battlecruiser at 3 kilometers, the 1 kilometer Scythe-class heavy cruiser - the Obulette - 6 Essex-class starfighter killers, and 6 Kalla-class missile corvettes, 5 Nebulon B7 escort frigates, and 5 Champion-class corvettes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Starfighters: 190 starfighters active. 24 Sprite-class X-wings, 48 Dauntless-class X-wings, 57 elite X-83 Twintails, 4 Inimica-class heavy gunships, 60 OS-62 Knight starfighters, and 1 Rassilon-class elite starfighter. 40 M47-class dropships, waiting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ivlyn watched as her starship - under the command of Commander Lanx for now, a very nice cat man with a soft tail - was bombarded by the Concordia from the relative “safety” of her Rasillon-class elite starfighter. She had been commanding it until she had launched the vessel, and placed the Commander in the captain’s seat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]”Travel towards those wings of fighters. We’re going to assist my ship, and engage the enemy starfighters directly.” The Force-sensitive maneuvered to travel towards the two squadrons of Sprite-class X-wings and one squadron of Dauntless-class X-wings, as well as the 2 squadrons of X-83 twintails. Behind her were 5 Champion-class corvettes and 5 X-83 Twintails that made up her squadron, all piloted by fellow Force-sensitives.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ivlyn and the rest of the fighters were approaching quickly, with heavy laser cannons, ion cannons, missiles, and torpedoes making up their arsenals. They should have waited for the starfighter screen to engage before the Obulette did. Now, 24 Sprites, 8 Dauntlesses, 17 X-83 twintails, 5 Champion-class light corvettes, and Ivlyn’s own starship had to catch up. They catapulted forward at full speeds, diving under and over debris to reach their targets.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]They would attack from the tops, the bottoms, and the sides, split almost evenly into four groups to engage enemy starfighters. The Dauntless-class starfighters would each launch 4 proton torpedoes each at the Concordia on their first approach, for a total of 32 proton torpedoes that would launch not towards the enemy starfighters or the debris, but instead from an angle that would allow a clear hit - from the “tops and bottoms” of this three-dimensional void that they called space; well, the tops and bottoms from the Concordia’s view, at least. And the Champions? Four concussion missiles each, while they maneuvered to use their twin dual turbolasers against the Concordia in the fashion that only Jedi pilots could.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
[/SIZE]
  • Starfighters and Jedi light corvettes engaging Concordia. When they are in range (a few posts; please take other player’s posts into consideration, as Natasi has told me that she probably won’t post anymore), they will launch 32 proton torpedoes and 4 missiles per light corvette (20 missiles in total). Fighters will definitely be destroyed on the approach, perhaps seeing their torpedoes and missiles destroyed in some notable number (hence the amount that is being launched). The Concordia will easily survive, if the player wills it to.

• Obulette is at 75% hull, and 78% shielding. The SLAM is exhausted. There is no hope for the Obulette to escape thanks to the interdiction field and the fact that it is within firing range of the Concordia, and is being bombarded, according to Natasi’s player, by up to 850 kyber-strengthened turbolasers.

Atsushi Ono

A
Starfighters and turrets blasted at him as he and his droid danced along the top of the ship's hull. The fight had taken a turn for the worst as far as he could tell. He needed to do something drastic and fast. Taking out the ship from the bridge was a no go, they had shut him out of that route as soon as he tried it.

The hangar? No that was going to be swarming with stormtroopers and the internal defenses would probably rip him to shreds as soon as he tried to land. His thoughts were interrupted with the brilliant display of the Alliance's ship exploding in the distance. Proximity warnings flew up all over his HUD as parts of the ship flew in all directions. He cursed as he flew between fighters and turrets to dodge the incoming storm of metal.

It looked like the only place he could go for safety was the hangar of the Minotaur. He jetted towards the hangar doors.

@Morro

Allies: Mando'ade l [member="Silas Mantis"]
Enemies: FO l [member="Elensa Jari"] l [member="Sieger Ren"] l [member="Brennan Cabrol"]
Equipment: See First post
Actively Engaging: [member="Elensa Jari"]

Trial by comat, honor and duty- all good traits. Honorable melee combat was a tenet of the Mandalorians in which he learned to respect. But, he also learned from his time that the Sith, no matter their incarnation, had no honor, and deserved no mercy. Karsan had put down a fair number of stormtroopers with his Westar, and the MF44 was hanging off his chest via the single point sling. He turned and saw Silas being accosted by a Ren- the moment, it looked like the Sith had lost the advantage, with what being on the ground and all. But Karsan wasn't going to take too many chances. Karsan charged across, dodging returning blaster fire.

The MF44 was a powerful, awful weapon. It allowed small men to become mighty men. Most beings were created on some equal footing to some degree- bipedal, two eyes, two ears, that sort of thing. The MF-44, made all those points moot. No one was equal to a 8-gauge pump action shotgun. Karsan strolled up to the Sith, and chambered a shell.

"Look alive."

Karsan's distorted voice through the helmet was a taunt and a warning- a warning to Silas, and a taunt to the Sith. Because the shotgun was aimed right at her stomach- intending to cover the area of her pelvis and stomach- before Silas even had the chance of lunging at her.

EDIT:

Changed gauge of the shotgun to properly match the subbed item.

Allies: First Order. [member="Varas Kyrel"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Krayn Ren"]​
Enemies: [member="Zark"]​
Objective: Get off the ship alive.​
Equipment: In Signature​
Page_divider_with_gradient.png
Kyrel was shocked at what happened next. As the crimson blade made it's move within seconds The Jedi's Body has disappeared crumbling into a pile of robes, his lightsabers and his blaser. All the while Kyrel looked at the pile stunned his skin pale as white and still his anger was still there. He pressed his boot to the robes slowly stepping on them as he said in a surprised tone. "What Sorcery is this...? " He said as he kept stepping on the robes and then the most unexpected thing happened. He had heard the voice of the Jedi Master looking around as he spoke to the Master of Ren, speaking of how he forgave the Enforcer of Ren, but would not forget and then said to him that they would speak again. Kyrel by this point had no idea what had happened. This did not happen with his Mother, this did not happen with the Jedi he had killed on Kaeshana. Where did he go? There were many questions in his head.
Then the most unexpected thing happened as he heard a snap hiss of a blade igniting, hearing a fierce cry he barely had time to hear before seeing Varas with his own blade raised against him. His rage ignited once more he reignited his blade, lost within his own rage he landed a swift strike upwards cutting her saber hand off, the smell of cauterized flesh and ionized air filled his nostrils as she let out a cry of pain instantly dropping to the floor. His weapon rolling to the floor all the while explosions rocked back and forth as the countdown to self destruct and in that moment a voice called out to him one that still pestered him. "Thomas... Now you understand. There is no death... There is only the Force."
He turned around to discover the familar gentle tone to see the apparition of his Mother, looking as she did when he had killed her many years ago, clad in Jedi Robes with a sense of calm on her face. Kyrel deactivated his blade as he started to speak his anger slowly settling. "Mother... How why?" She let out a light chuckle as she smiled at him and spoke once more. "Death is not merely an end my son. Only a new beginning. It is still not too late for you to turn from this path.. It is still not too late to seek redemption. My sweet Thomas I will always be with you." She had said as she moved closer to him to carress his face lovingly as her last words became only an echo as she faded away, Kyrel in that moment was no longer Kyrel Ren, Enforcer of Ren, Servant of the Supreme Leader and Jedi Slayer. But he was now Thomas Kyrel son of Jedi Knight Miran Kyrel. Thomas dropped to the ground holding the right cheek desperate to feel his Mother's touch. Tears rolled down his cheeks as his yellow eyes faded away back into the dark orbs. He spoke in almost a chocked sob. "I.. I can't go back. It's too late for me."
He said as he looked to a crying Varas clutching her stump of a hand which had carried her lightsaber. The explosions were growing more volatile as Thomas lifted himself off the floor and walked over to Varas grabbing her and carrying her thinking to himself. "I need to save you.. But who is going to save me?" He said as he carried her, force pulling his sabers to him as the explosions were increasing in intensity, walking down a seperate path away from the bridge and towards the escape pods as he saw one last escape pod left. Getting in the nick of time, he set Varas aside now barely concious from the pain as he activated the escape pod. The pod jettisoned moments before the GA flagship exploded.
Now lying in space. Kyrel had finally achieved Revenge for Kaeshana, he had finally murdered one of whom he had thought responsible for all the suffering, all the death, all the chaos of so many innocents. But after today it had given him even more questions then answers especially with the disappearance of the Jedi. Still as he watched the battle carry on, Thomas weapt at what he had become, at the path he had chosen as he now realized there was now going back, and in the end Thomas no longer remained there was only Kyrel Ren. Ready to enforce the Supreme Leader's will.

7oMAf0X.png

Allies: GA [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Zark"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="Zanza Hijikata"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Dagon Namadi"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Cassius Droma"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Kiyron"] [member="Aryn Spar"] [member="Roth Tilian"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Davon Karr"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Adora Namadi"] [member="Listralli Namadi"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Eralam"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Sefain Gatholil"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]
Enemies: FO [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Robogeber"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Morro"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Emilia Ravel"] [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Xenro"] [member="Connor Harrison"]
Directly engaging: [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Sieger Ren"]
Objective: Breach the blockade
Gear: In signature

"May the Itsukusk's sacrifice buy us liberty, may its sacrifice allow us to defend all that which we hold dear, all that which we fought so hard to protect, may their sacrifice allow light to shine once more! And also restore the freedoms of travel and trade!" she shouted into FLEETCOM frequencies upon seeing the very big flash that was the final moments of the Itsukusk. "Recover any and all escape pods that can be retrieved from the Itsukusk; I want to save as many of the personnel from the Itsukusk as we can!"

"Roger, roger"

The battle droid-voiced captain started the process of tractoring in the escape pods that came within their range, in hopes of rescuing the survivors that evacuated the Itsukusk in its gambit. And the Excubitor, too. And then... the Itsukusk exploded, sending debris every which way across the First Order fleets still in the fight. Those few buzz droids that survived the debris from the Itsukusk exploding rather close to Triaxis were now hard at work attempting to cause fires and sparks inside the missile magazines, in hopes of causing premature detonations; in addition, debris from the flagship, and also debris torn off from the enemy battlecruiser, were in the way of the enemy targeting solutions, allowing much of the remaining firepower directed their way to be absorbed by the debris, although at that close range, it shouldn't take that long for the debris to fly past them, reduced to fine dust. What did hit the Excubitor, however, still drained its starboard shields, and shake off a few occupants in the process. After the combination of the debris causing problems to the starboard point-defense and other hardpoints on the Concordia's starboard arcs, it was understandable if Callak called for double-front, given that the Obulette fired on its port forward arc. There had to be some way to take down that ship in a pincer maneuver; unlike Callak and the Grand Moff, the Supreme Commander and the Supreme Leader both know better than to underestimate me. Also, if we can destroy both their ships, or even one of them, the psychological and hence morale effect will be greater on the enemy than destroying any of the remaining enemy flagships, she thought, while realizing that the flash from the Itsukusk exploding might have stunned the Sixth Fleet long enough for Therapy Command to fire one last volley at the Grand Moff's flagship before resuming the fight.

"Start moving the artillery escorts underneath the Concordia's plane; as for the C-9980s, they shall move underneath as well. We shall use the cover of debris, but do not open fire until the debris have passed. Also, I want all Chiloon-II squadrons moving in to pepper the reactor dome with energy bomblets"

"Roger, roger"

With the crew re-energized by the Itsukusk's obituary, From the standpoint of the Concordia, the escorts were making themselves as small a target as was possible while the debris were still flying around the area, and still be able to fire at the reactor dome, now with much weaker shields around it. Also, covering fire from both Ivlyn's group, and her own picket corvettes, were firing point-defense at the enemy fighter screen, all five squadrons of them, to the extent the automated fire control systems could fire electromagnetic plasma cannons in 3-second bursts at the enemy fighters, in the time it took for the debris to move away from the enemy battlecruiser. And then [member="Aeshi Tillian"]'s freighter impacting Wormturns at relativistic speeds that weren't quite lightspeed resulted in another explosion that was somehow detectable at that distance, albeit with some delay. In the meantime, all Chiloon-II squadrons were breaking off from attacking the Sixth Fleet escorts and flew, mostly unimpeded, debris aside, towards the Concordia's underside, while they were moving into position to unleash their plasma bombs.

"Our escorts are now in position to fire; also the debris are now away from us" Tanith reported from the CIC of the Metellos, after the debris have flown past them.

"Fire at the reactor dome! Callak will be in for a most unpleasant surprise! If we can't shoot down the Supreme Leader's ship, perhaps shooting down the Grand Moff's will do: destroying either ship will cause psychological damage to the enemy"

"We can't fire at the reactor dome, so we will instead fire at the bridge tower" Amica informed Cathul, upon seeing the Velga and the Lujo not being able to hit the reactor dome.

"All other units, fire at the Concordia's bridge tower, no projectile weapons; the HVCs will be fired at the Executioner instead. We may finally have another chance at destroying the Supreme Leader's ship!"

The 84 plasma torpedoes fired at the Concordia's reactor dome first, and required the least lead for their targeting solutions, given the relativistic muzzle velocity, with the bombers coming in for a pass right after the plasma torpedoes were fired, dropping 99 plasma bombs on it, at rather close ranges, before six 420mm HVC rounds, followed by 300 turbolasers were fired at that area. But the largest three capital ships could not fire at the reactor dome, and hence the majority of the volume of fire would be directed at the bridge tower; any proper targeting solution aimed at the bridge tower will, in fact, cover a lot of area at the target's starboard aft. After the volley of nearly 1500 turbolasers has been fired at the bridge tower, again with the proper lead, even though some of the shots may as well end up hitting all over the fat starboard aft quarter, whose shields are now much weakened, and the same would hold of the 400+ ion cannon volley, also fired at the starboard aft quarter, which, like most dagger designs so typical of the First Order's capital ships, and also her very own Procurator-X, the Concordia would be much fatter aft than forward. Since the Executioner was still alive and hence a threat, and also underneath, the HVCs can safely be fired at the equally fat starboard arc of the Supreme Leader's ship. So a volley comprising rather large rounds, fifteen 380mm and six 420mm ones, as well as a number of lighter, 88mm HVC rounds were, given the angle, fired at the command tower, arcing towards the fat aft portion of the second battlecruiser, and more precisely its dorsal superstructure, possibly its starboard engine as well.

• Started attempting to cause fires inside the missile magazines using buzz droids [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Dako Asturo"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]
  • Used the Providences' ECCM to counter the sensor jamming and target painting
  • Used the Providences' ECM to jam enemy sensors
  • Started recovering escape pods
  • Fired the Excubitor's non-projectile weapons at the Concordia's bridge tower [member="Natasi Fortan"]
  • Moved the frigates into position to open fire at the Concordia's ventral reactor dome
  • Had all Chiloon-II squadrons dropping heavy energy bombs on the Concordia's reactor dome
  • Had HVCs fired at the Executioner [member="Sieger Ren"]

Capital ships:

ANS Excubitor (Procurator-X-class Grand Battlecruiser) | Shields: 60% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's bridge tower (non-projectile weapons) FIV Executioner (HVCs)
ANS Velga (Providence-X-class carrier/destroyer) | Shields: 20% | Hull: 90% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's bridge tower (non-projectile weapons) FIV Executioner (HVCs)
ANS Lujo (Providence-X-class carrier/destroyer) | Shields: 20% | Hull: 60% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's bridge tower (non-projectile weapons) FIV Executioner (HVCs)
ANS Metellos (Metellos-class frigate carrier) | Shields: 80% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: enemy fighters
ANS Third Variable (C-9980-class assault frigate) | Shields: 75% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome (non-projectile weapons)
ANS Causal Claim (C-9980-class assault frigate) | Shields: 70% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome (non-projectile weapons)
ANS Double Counting (C-9980-class assault frigate) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | FIV Concordia's reactor dome (non-projectile weapons)
ANS Skor (Skor-class monitor frigate) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
ANS Polis Massa (Skor-class monitor frigate) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-1 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 0% | Hull: 0% | Firing at: relays, enemy fighters
S-2 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-3 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-4 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-5 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-6 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-7 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters
S-8 (Spirit-class picket corvette) | Shields: 100% | Hull: 100% | Firing at: FIV Concordia's reactor dome, enemy fighters

Attack craft:

166 Chiloon-I fighters
99 Chiloon-II fast bombers

K99933U.png

Objective: Deal with ship interlopers
Allies: [member="Robogeber"] [member="Aurora"]
Directly Engaging: [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Decker Willo"]
Soundtrack: Diane Birch's "The End"*
Morro returned to the bridge just in time to hear Admiral Rausgeber’s order to Sloane: "Commander Sloane and Commander Asturo, activate your interdiction fields." A brief look passed between her and the Captain, and he executed the order without delay. There was a slight shift in the air. Was Sloane grateful to have her back and steady upon the bridge or was there a spark of moxie in him now for having taking over her stead so seamlessly?

She had no time for power games. The young girl from the Ren had the Alliance pilot cornered and appeared to be interrogating him.

“I have been informed we had another potential boarder,” Morro asked.

“Yes, the Mandolorian. He escaped and is currently unaccounted for.”

Her brow furrowed, red eyes almost spiteful for a moment until a flash from one of the unsealed viewports caught both of their attention.

The Itsukusk erupted into a fireball like a supernova, crimson and orange tendrils reaching out into space. The barest wisp of a smile crossed her algid expression.

As for the pilot, he would live for now. If the Ren could get nothing useful, he’d be further interrogated and sent to a prison camp maybe. The Mandalorian? He’d eventually be captured or escape with no purchase in between.

Gazing back at the Itsukusk, the blast causing her blue skin to take on a golden sheen, the Chiss officer was reminded of a query that always puzzled her from the time she was a little girl: Why does a star shine brighter at the end?*

7oMAf0X.png
Aryn Teth

FIV Executioner, Hex L-49
Allies: The Galactic Alliance, [member='Coren Starchaser']​
Enemies: The First Order, FIV Executioner, [member='Sieger Ren'], [member='Xiomar Ren']​
Objective: Assassinate Supreme Leader Sieger Ren
Aryn felt the force rushing through him as he pushed through the air towards Sieger Ren. He had latched onto the man now, and though the dark side echoed around it it did little to dissuade or to even slow him as he made his assault. He didn't see the Supreme Leader reaching for a lightsaber, and wondered if he had even expected the attack at all, before he saw the man's hands begin to move. Seeing the lightning crackling between Sieger's fingers, Aryn brought his saber forward, but was too slow to block it fully as the burst hit him, throwing him back a short ways as he hit the ground hard, rolling and managing to catch himself just on the edge of the walkway in the middle of the bridge. Bringing his saber back up, he managed to catch the sparks of energy onto his blade, watching as they began to arc up and down it.

Taking a step forward, he struggled as his foot slid backwards, the sheer force of Ren's burst of power urging him back. Aryn could feel the lightning arcing from his sable, occasionally cutting across his fingers or up onto his shoulders, sending shots of pain through his body. Drawing on the power of the force flowing from Sieger Ren, Aryn began to slowly but surely press forward, lightsaber held upward to absorb the incoming sparks as well as he could, the man's face a look of pure focus and calm as he continued along, eyes watching Ren intently as Aryn drew nearer, still not seeing if the Supreme Leader even carried his saber with him, Aryn knew he had to close the gap.

Over Ren's shoulder, Aryn could see the itsukusk as it drew nearer and nearer to Triaxis, before finally he saw it disappear in an immense and bright burst of light near the station, blocking it from his view and almost distracting Aryn from his purpose. For a moment, he reached out towards the Itsukusk, feeling through the force each and every life there that was lost in the immense detonation. Normally it may have been overwhelming, but it was something Aryn did without even thinking, he drew on each life snuffed out, using each to bolster himself as he continued to push forward towards Ren, soon enough tilting his blade downwards as he thrust it forwards, making his effort to drive it into the body of the Supreme Leader.

GGWDPNG2.png
Allies: GA | SJO | and allies​
Enemies: FO | and allies​
Nearby: [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"]​
Engaging: [member="Connor Harrison"]​
sjheaderblue.png

Asaraa took a half-step forward, drawn towards the lift as if by some kind of magnetic force. She could still see Connor with his hand outstretched, almost calling to her. His words rolled around her head, like chains of smoke that bound her, drew her forward another half step. “I…” She didn’t want to die, to throw her life away for nothing, another half step forward.

And then the ship shook around them, the sound of turbolasers, of explosions, piercing the cocoon of doubt that had sprung up around her, shaking her loose. Her mind was still stretched out in the force, still searching for danger, for a threat. She could feel them, the soldiers, the medics everyone on the ship, the sudden terror that surged through them. Panic, fear, a blinding terror…trust, hope and determination, she felt it all the gamut of human emotion surging as the ship shook under the strike. The girl sank to her knees as the emotion struck at her, wracking her mind, her lightsaber fell from her hands, the blade fizzling out as her hands reached forward, striking the deck with a soft thump as she fell to her knees.

For a long moment she knelt there, stretch almost beyond her limits before she tilted her head back, staring up at Connor with tear-filled eyes. “I…I can’t. They need someone to help them, to save them. I don’t want to let anyone else die.” Shakily she pushed herself up from her knees reaching out a hand as her lightsaber flew up into her hand, to her belt. Her wet eyes almost glowed with determination as she turned for the bridge, “I can’t leave them, not when I can help the innocent here escape with their lives.”

Rick Kaloo

R
Allies: GA ([member="Cathul Thuku"], [member="Zark"], etc)
Enemies: FO ([member="Sieger Ren"], [member="Robogeber"], etc)
In Proximity: TBD
Objective: Stay alive/escape

As Rick and his staff were moved along to the cells of the Executioner, Rick saw through a nearby viewport a large ship closing in from the Alliance side of the battle, recognizing it as the legendary Itsukusk right before
it exploded.
A brilliant light nearly blinded Rick as the explosion occurred, the area of effect temporarily becoming a star in brightness. It was quite similar Rick's own ramming procedure only minutes earlier with Destiny, but on a tenfold scale. Barely a few seconds after the blast, a powerful shockwave knocked the stormtroopers and Mon Calamari alike to the ground, hurling the blasters away.

An idea came into Rick's mind. Taking advantage of the shock the troopers received from the explosion, he got up from the ground and walked over to a blaster laid down about six feet from him. After painstaking kneeling, he managed to grip the blaster in his hands, limited by his handcuffs. He moved so that his back was facing one of his staff who was still struggling to get up, and carefully fired at her handcuffs.

Rick scored a lucky hit, the cuffs giving way and the other Mon Calamari getting up.

"Thanks." the woman mumbled before undoing Rick's own handcuffs.

"Now let's keep it up. Fire on the troopers, free everyone, and run." Rick ordered, calmness beginning to return to him.

The cycle of freeing continued, with some of the freed staff grabbing First Order blasters and firing at the still-recovering troopers. However, none of his staff were trained soldiers, and they would have to run soon.

"Let's go!" Rick yelled, firing three more shots behind him.

rip

ot4gvyb.png

Allies: [member="Dako Asturo"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Sieger Ren"]
Enemies: [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Zark"] [RIP] | [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Objective: Give the Alliance fleet enough rope.
Theme: Han Solo and the Princess | John Williams

Sixth_Fleet_Page_divider_with_grad.png
The crew of the Reprisal watched in sick fascination as the Itsukusk finally blew up. Many shielded their eyes as the brilliant explosion tore through the patchwork hull, and detonated into what seemed like a supernova. While many of the crew shielded their eyes from the detonation, or turned away. A sense of pride came over the Fleet Admiral. One of stoic career pride. He had organised this vessels downfall, one way or another. If it were sabotaged by her crew, he had forced them into no alternative. If the ship had been destroyed, well, it was another feather in his cap. Either way, this was a personal victory for the Fleet Admiral. As the explosion cleared, the Reprisal's bridge crew starred longingly into the void. "We-we did it...." The Signals Officer slowly began, not sure of how to describe this event. It was bizarre. Almost everyone was caught off guard by it.

"That we did.
" Rausgeber replied, awestruck by what he had witnessed. "That we did." A smirk pursed the holographic face of the droid. "We have done well here today." He began, relaying this message to the other fleet commanders, "We have today, cut a head off of the dreaded hydra that is the Alliance's High Command." He raised his fist, "Huzzah!" He barked at the top of his lungs. The crew followed him, "Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!" A smirk pursed upon his lips, Rausgeber turned to the Signals Officer, "It's time to end this wasteful conflict." The Admiral informed him, "Prepare me a signal." He said, "Now time to inform Therapy Command of their predicament."

The Signals Officer nodded, "As you wish sir." The Fleet Admiral sidled up to the console, and reached for the transmission cable, before sliding it into his slot. "We are ready to transmit now, sir." The Signals Officer informed him. Rausgeber smirked, and now projected himself onto all open signals. He was attired in his ivory uniform, which he dutifully wore whilst still alive. His hair was neatly combed, and his attire, and demeanour, sharp as anything.

"Forces of the Galactic Alliance." Rausgeber's transmission began, he stood tall, and firm. His voice powerful, and now sans the artificial features which consistently reminded those around him of his current form. "You have been defeated." The Fleet Admiral continued, "Your fleet is scattered, your Supreme Commander is dead, your flagship is destroyed and our interdictor station remains intact." Rausgeber stated, the facts were simple. "Now your forces still sit, unable to continue past this point. Trapped, as we tear your fleet apart piece, by piece." Carlyle continued. "You have lost. But you needn't die here, and throw yourselves at our nigh impenetrable defences in vain defiance." He mused, a smug smirk pursing his lips, "No. You have a choice," he informed those tuned into the channel, "Surrender now, where you can expect to be treated with dignity and decency." He paused, "Should you continue this wasteful conflict, and you will die."

"The longer you wait, the tighter the noose around your necks becomes. You have five minutes to contemplate my offer."

First Order Sixth Fleet, Battlegroup Imperator, Imperator Commander.

Name: FIV Reprisal
Vessel Class: Supremacy-Class Star Destroyer
Shields: 400| 1600
Hull: 1600 | 1600
Attacking: ANS Velga

Name: FIV Conqueror
Vessel Class: Vanquisher-Class Star Destroyer
Shields: 0| 1600
Hull: 800| 1600

Name: FIV Bombard
Vessel Class: Mandator-Class Artillery Cruiser
Shields: 730| 1000
Hull: 850| 1000

Name: FIV Devstator
Vessel Class: Mandator-Class Artillery Cruiser
Shields: 0| 1000
Hull: 100| 1000
Attacking: ANS Itsukusk

Name: FIV Chase
Vessel Class: Fortan-ii Class Corvette
Shields: 200 | 200
Hull: 200 | 200

Name: FIV Lion
Shields: 100 | 200

Name: FIV Cavalier
Shields: 40| 200

Name: FIV Raider
Shields: 30| 200

Name: FIV Skipper
Vessel Class: Locust-Class Torpedo Frigate
Shields: 0| 386
Hull: 90 | 386

Name: FIV Fortuna
Shields: 200 | 386
Hull: 240 | 386

Name: FIV Enforcer
Shields: 0| 386
Hull: 300 | 386

Name: FIV Firestorm
Vessel Class: Dagger-Class Escort Frigate
Shields: 0| 244
Hull: 120| 244
Attacking: Fighter Screening

Name: FIV Inflictor
Shields: 130| 244
Hull:190 | 244

Name: FIV Restoration
Shields:0 | 244
Hull:60 | 244

Name: FIV Interception
Vessel Class: Mukhitar-Class Corvette
Shields: 0| 171
Hull:62 | 171

Name: FIV Fury
Shields:0| 171
Hull:0 | 171

Name: FIV Lancer
Shields:171 | 171
Hull:171 | 171

Name: FIV Gavel
Shields:171 | 171
Hull:171 | 171

Name: FIV Roar
Vessel Class:Halberd-Class Frigate
Shields: 0| 380
Hull:80 | 380

Name: FIV Torment
Vessel Class: Halberd-Class Frigate
Shields: 380 | 380
Hull:380 | 380

Name: FIV Crusade
Vessel Class: Halberd-Class Frigate
Shields: 190| 380

Name: FIV Vengence
Vessel Class: Boneshatter-Class Cruiser
Shields: 380 | 380
Attacking: ANS Itsukusk.

Name: FIV Trepid
Vessel Class: Charger-Class Corvette
Shields:0| 160
Hull:0 | 160

Name: FIV Brigand
Attacking:ANS Itsukusk

Name: FIV Guardian
Vessel Class:Charger-Class Corvette
Shields: 80| 160
Hull:50 | 160

Name: FIV Aggressor
Shields:70| 160
Hull:88 | 160

Name: FIV Pursuit
Shields:30 | 160
Hull:30| 160

Name: FIV Bespin’s Pride

4x TIE Reign Bomber squadrons attack the ANS Velga

Jaius Sovv

J
Objective: Things Fall Apart
Allies: Galactic Alliance
Enemies: First Order
Proximity: [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

QdZ8GEU.png

Observation Lounge

President Sovv sat quietly as an explosion so large it could only be the Itsukusk left Natasi Fortan speechless. The Grand Moff looked at him with profound empathy in her easy, and as she opened her mouth to apologize Jaius could not help but marvel on how surreal it was to be consoled by the First Order's head of state as her countrymen continued to hammer a distant Defense Fleet battle line in the background, all while processing his own grief over what could only be the loss of so many lives.

Proximity alarms heralded a sudden impact against the transparisteel viewport and startled her back into silence, spurring the Sullustan to rise from his seat in alarm at the tapestry of cracks before him, before aged weariness and the realization that neither of them were currently being sucked out into space caused him to sink back down like a stone. After a tense silence of waiting to see if their sudden deaths had merely been delayed, the Grand Moff sat back down across from him.

"These violent delights have violent ends," the President marveled as she rejoined his company, raising his glass in toast to the Itsukusk and downing it all at once, "They are at peace now, one with the Force."

A storm of conflicting emotion raged inside him, with a fervor the elder statesman didn't think was possible for a man of his age. Rage, despair, but also hope as well, and then there was the irrational urge to burst out laughing he was forced to resist as Natasi puzzled over a subtly altered game board. As he had gambled, a mind so obsessed with order and the letter of justice simply wasn't equipped to come to the most logical conclusion of foul play. It was a hollow victory, as the sudden and forceful reminder of the storm raging in the galaxy that existed outside these walls took the wind out of his mischievous nature.

Sovv was on the verge of confession when they were intruded upon by a team of stormtroopers. The moment Jaius spotted their distinctive white armor, his heart began racing, as the irrational thought occurred to him that Natasi was going to have him executed after all. When the Grand Moff demanded an explanation and was given one, the Sullustan realized how foolish a suspicion that was. Although he had begun to stand the moment their were interrupted, Natasi and a junior officer of the Concordia were in already in the middle of a heated debate by the time he reached his feet and began shuffling over with the assistance of his hovercane.

"We're leaving, then?" Jaius asked when she motioned for him to follow her, apparently ignorant of the argument that had transpired over his fate, "Shame. I had you right where I wanted you."

The President forced their impatient escort to adopt a crawling pace as the senior citizen hobbled along as best as he was able. Once, he was shoved by a stormtrooper behind him and urged to hurry up, but only once. Natasi's withering glare in the soldier's direction made certain of that. At last they reached the Grand Moff's quarters, and while Natasi walked over to activate the transparency settings on her viewport, an exhausted President Sovv sank into one of the luxuriously furnished chairs as he struggled to catch his breath.

His chaperone gestured at a readout display in front of her before moving off to brew some tea, and even though his aching body urged him to rest the Sullustan's eyes widened and he sat upright in his chair. The Grand Moff must have been distracted by the loss of the Itsukusk, thrown off by the unexpected change in locations, whatever the explanation Natasi had in this moment neglected First Order protocols in his access to sensitive tactical information. His eyes poured over the data, straining to see clearly from so far away without making any kind of scene. Concordia damage reports, tactical updates from the 6th Fleet, the Supreme Leader's flagship...the last words he saw clearly before he was forced to divert his attention back to his host were 'Nemo Ven'.

Jaius thanked her as she offered his refreshment, struggling to keep his expression neutral as he battled equal parts hope and despair. The Supreme Commander was almost certainly dead, but if Ven had been the man on the bridge of that supercarrier, it only reinforced the Sullustan's suspicions that a detonation so close to the Concordia's position and far from Alliance lines meant something in the First Order's plan may have gone wrong.

Natasi pointed at the display, and it took Sovv a few moments to realize she was referring to what was left of their observation lounge. He covered the hesitation with a long sip of his tea, forced to wonder for the first time if allowing him some access to a greater comprehension of the current situation had been a mistake after all. When she accused him of cheating, Jaius found he couldn't be entirely sure which instance she was referring to.

"Cheat is such a politicized word, don't you think?" he said at last, "I prefer to think of it as asymmetric warfare. When you don't like your odds, change the rules of the game. An old rebel tactic."

Sufficiently rested from the effort of getting here, President Sovv rose ponderously once more, and shuffled slowly over to stand beside Natasi and gain a better view.

"Are you certain your lesson shouldn't be to instill in your soldiers a greater value for sentient life?" Jaius looked up at her, this time matching her gaze as he scrutinized her reaction. Interjecting would not have done either of them any favors in that moment, and although the Sullustan had heard everything he had remained silent to save her any feelings of embarrassment at being challenged so forcefully by a subordinate, "Thank you for saving mine, by the way."

Out in the void, First Order star destroyers and Alliance cruisers raged at one another in destructive fusillades. Fallout from the suppercarrier's spectatular demise shrouded their view of the Imperial interdiction station, but both in the distance and much closer to their position, both X-Wings and TIEs streaked by hot on one another's tail.

"Do you suppose its possible, that we're the mad ones after all?"

Objective: Keep Asaraa and Jairdain safe.
Allies: GA and allies, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jairdain"]
Enemies: FO and allies

Yuroic felt the blast of the Force Push, then the attacks on the ship sent him rocking around the room. Bruised and battered from the bouncing around, Yuroic didn't have time to stop Connor from escaping. He growled to himself, the events that were unfolding were no one's fault but the First Order. The pain and hurt was theirs and theirs alone. Raising to one knee, Yuroic looked over at Asaraa. "Go. Find. Jairdain." Yuroic wheezed.

He struggled to his feet, using the Force, he healed some of his wounds. Grunting, he placed his lightsaber away, he rose to his feet and looked at the door. Sighing in relief, whoever was Connor's target was safe from him, for now. However, it was time for them to leave as well now. Yuroic stumbled forward slightly, groaning slightly, his body still ached but he growled as he continued towards where Jairdain had been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom