Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As A Parent

Mauda

Okey Dokey. Thought I'd try my hand at something a bit more external. so lets start with a game!

Description:

A scenario game where you can insult the capability of the person above you and have a laugh while you do it. Scenarios Being; Parenthood. Describe a parenting situation and how the person above you would handle it.

Rules N All That:

• Keep it to parenting, as is the nature of the game
  • If in a back and forth with one other, feel free to come up with new scenarios.
  • Feel free to chat in-between :)
  • uhhhh

Example:

Orex:

Some Geezer: His child swears, to which Orex would respond, "Do that again and you'll lose a finger"

Orex: Remarks on how outrageous or accurate that is, bit of witty banter, whatever you lot do when engaging in conversation lmao. Followed by:

If Some Geezer's child fell down the stairs, he'd look up from a newspaper, sigh, and return to his reading

You Get The Idea

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
So you know; I wasn't avoiding this game cause you're colder than an iceman. Ok well you do give my charrie the chills. But no, it isn't because of that. -_-
Sigh...
Ok, I just can't wrap my noggin around this thread. It's like HARD! :eek: this game requires real thinking and stuff of that nature.
I'm more of the kinda girl that can play numbers games like counting up and backward. No divisions...maybe some multiplications as long as they aren't fractions...so you know, if you decide to come up with another number game. :)

Anywho, just wanted you to know. It's a good effort on your part, just that it's over my noggin. :(

I believe this means that Marina is the kind of parent that would leave her kid with her parents in order to go traverse the stars. She'd make sure to send back interesting toys for the tyke, though!

Marina DeVoe

Nooo... I wouldn't do that, [member="LE-03 (Leigh)"] .
I'd be there for them, always. :)

Actually, I've many children that I am caring for and looking after. They are the Commenori children that I had evacuated from that system when the horrid sith invaded it. They are currently still on Alderaan and Cessy...excuse me, I mean [member="Kay Arenais"] is coming to Alderaan to try and help reunite them with their families on Commenor.

only that sadly, many of these children's families were senselessly slaughtered by the sith. If possible, I would wish for the children to remain on Alderaan where they are currently being cared for and loved in good homes. And i get to visit them often. :D

Mauda

When thinking up this game I thought I’d do something different. I had a feeling the complexity might detriment it, but then again a numbers game is simply too .. simple. And common. But there we are then, my first tries tend towards failure :p

Does make me feel like Marina is one of those mums who’s only answer to remotely complicated questions is; “Ask your Dad” lol

Marina DeVoe

You'd think...but no.
Doing that would greatly reduce a child's perception that both parents have the ability to answer their inquiry, whether it be a complex question or simply if they could go out on a speeder alone.
If I certainly don't know the answer, or need to share that responsibility, I would indeed seek council. Yes, converse with said husband or shared caregiver if that were the case to derive at a good answer and not a biased, nor a hand off answer... :)

I have a feeling they are the type of parent who would catch their child During "alone time" and instead of leaving, sit on the bed and spend half hour explaining how it's completely natural, everyone does it, but their choice of material could use a bit more class.

All while said child internally wants to die while they sit there awkwardly without pants.

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
Oh, man, [member="Ahron Rol"] is totally a non-schooler. He never enrolls his kids in public OR private school--he just sends them outside to run around in the woods, saying that 'classrooms only poison the mind' and that 'the world shall be their teacher'.

Mauda

Vidalu treats their kids with utmost care until her pills go missing. At which point it becomes Household D-Day lmao

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Wellllll

If the situation demands it ;)

You'd take your kids for a spin in a starship, only for them to crash it moments later. Discipline would be yogurt and honey :D

Marina DeVoe

Oh stop it. You're being silly now. You know I'd expect them to 'crash' in a simulator.
That should be part of a learning curve, for all children really. :D

I bet you learned more through failures than from successes too... right, [member="Orex Mauda"] ?

Marina DeVoe

Yea...about that.
You do realize that there are two women you just walked past and DIDN'T even bat an eye to in your post! :angry: How rude! :p

At least sneer at us or something. You haven't given me anything to reply to, other than observe, [member="Orex Mauda"] :p

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Well I glanced at Kirie. But my interest lies in the Jedi, not a pair of meagre individuals xoxo

I'll probably tell you two to leave. But Kirie is armed so I expect she'll put up a fight. Just wait and watch :p

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Now Now. I'm trying to be as diplomatic as a man with a Sad, Ruined, Wrought with Pain and Suffering and just Really Really Angry Soul can be.

Kirie will get the worst of it. Might have to raise my voice at her :eek:

If you so much as speak, I'll just assume you're being disobedient and throw a chair at you

Marina DeVoe

Knowing the likes of you, My charrie doesn't believe you have any capacity of reasoning....so she has pretty much spoke what she believes would be her last words...horrid creature you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom