Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As A Parent

Mauda

My face serves as a brutal reminder for my abhorrent past and present amazes me every time i have the pleasure of looking at it

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I don't personally have any of my own children yet. Need to find a proper partner.
But I do my best to help care for refugee children. I personally have rescued a few of them from war torn sith wars... * says sith with some disgust in her tone*

Mauda

What a kind hearted soul. The incessant squabbling between that pair of boistrous .. Primates is the only true threat this Galaxy faces.

We wouldn't have Refugees if we didn't have those force-forsaken Jedi and Sith

I can't imagine what kind of parents they would make. I only have experience with my own Mother and Father

Marina DeVoe

True, the conflict between the two aspects of the force has transcended through the millenniums, since it fractional into it's two main bodies. Although this past millennia we've seen even more complex fictionalization...you being one prime example.
But whether this galaxy would have escaped turmoil altogether if it weren't for the existence of the force remains to this day debatable.

It's like energy weapons for example. They do not disintegrate living flesh on their own, no. They are no more deadly as say an axe or...or a bow. many of these tools were just that, tools to hunt and cut down trees and stuff like that. They do not kill or mane, no.
It's the evil of man and his kind to use such tools in a manner to kill and mane others of his kind or ones different from his.

What I'm getting at is force or no force, the evil of man would still exist and it would find the means to make and wage wars regardless, [member="Orex Mauda"]
Just my two credits, s'all. :(

Mauda

(This is no longer a game lol)

Yes I see what you mean. My problem is that there are two pairs of hands on one axe, both trying to swing for the other. Those hands need to be severed and replaced by a single, stable and controlled pair.

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Marina DeVoe

Why sure we're still in game. The very notion of me stalling you from decimating me by chatting away is a prime example for younglings to learn by example, and thus be raised in a manner that they should be able to talk their way out of any predicament...like even from a horrid monster as yourself, no? :D

:p

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Your kids will grow up weak.

Raise a diplomat and he will be a revered negotiator. But when his negotiations fall short and he's placed head on in danger? His death is quite certain.

Raise an intelligent fighter however, and one could excel at both. Opposition should be destroyed, not persuaded. In death there is no return.

Marina DeVoe

Heh?... :huh:
Uhm, wouldn't an intelligent fighter be a prime example of an oxymoron?
I don't believe one exists on record. :p

You are confusing idiots who can't do anything but strike concessions for themselves and interests, as diplomats.
You need to meet with real emissaries that speak for the best interest of both parties to come to a mutual agreement. I strive to be able to be one such dignitary, but I have still much to learn of the galaxy and of the many cultures to even think of understanding the other party's perspectives.
But I will succeed....if you don't end my carer short.

Mauda

Well. As I've said, you are of no interest to me in that particular situation. Just don't do something like Kiri and .. Threaten me. At the end, maybe you and I can discuss your future. I could certainly aid your ambitions.

I know how that sounds.

But don't judge a book by its cover ;) The EE might have some morally challenging goals but we welcome new politicians to have an input.

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Tyrant??

Tyrants accomplish for themselves. I'm here for the people.

And YOU'RE only here to get that 74 post mark :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom