Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As A Parent

Hey, I wanna get in on this! Marina would be the lady to believe that her kid's Juul is a portable USB drive!

If I ever had children to watch over and they took part in self-destructive activites for recreation, I'd be the savage I am and let natural selection take its course.

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Ohhh you really think so little of me.

I'm distraught.

Edit: Landed on the wrong page again :mad:

Mauda

I can really side with Tol on this one. The sort of Dad to slap together a dangerous entertainment contraption for their kids and just watch what happens

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
My writer says I have to think of [member="Orex Mauda"] as such, to remain IC, silly.

Hehe..silly sth. Imagine a silly sith. (Yes, she can not think of orek other than a sith. :p

Haha!...I GOT IT! Loki.
He'd make for a silly sith, no? :)

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Call Orex a Sith to his (half) face and you'll get the last slap of your life. When I say these religions are dominant, you are a prime example :p

Marina DeVoe

sith Ahem....
Oh? How do I know that the line was drawn with an official chalk from the calcite mines of Burnin Konn? Actually that's all that's mined out there from that Outer Rim system as its chromium and dolovite minerals have been depleted. but..but they still have pretty much an abundance of calcite and so the system could remain on record as a viable mining colony...chalk. Chalk from there is considered the official boundary line chalk to use.
So....is that line you scratched there drawn with official chalk? There's ways to tell you know... :cool:

Marina DeVoe

*peers over the chalk line, keeping her feet on her side*

Hmm...
I don't think it's aligned right, [member="Orex Mauda"]
I mean look at it...it's North by North West. It's like just drawn there with no reference to the horizon and stuff. An official line should run North to South or West to East with a allowable half a degree drift or deviation and...and no more.
Nope, not an official line. Sorry... sith... Ahem...yea. -_-

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Oh my wouldn't it be unfortunate if one of your starship joy rides ended abruptly from some catastrophic and totally accidental blaze..

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

*Sighs in Frustrated Icelandic*

Am I the bad guy? Yes, to your overriding morals. But the Galaxy will be better off. You've just grown up with the idea that the Jedi are the unconditional Good Guys.

Makes me think you're the sort of parent to sit your child down and give them the bullying talk:

"Violence is not the answer. Just talk to him :)))"

Marina DeVoe

THAT'S RIGHT violence is not the answer, [member="Orex Mauda"]
And no, I'm not all 'pro' jedi either as you got it into your hard skull. I've questioned many jedi in the same manner as I have you, IC. -_- Can even reference the threads if you so wish to read them.
As a matter of fact, my statement our thread reflects that very same frustration between the two secs. You...you just look the part of sith...horrid looking and thus my charrie sees you as sith.
Also, marina is still assuming the jedi and the girl are together as a couple. That has yet to be unveiled one way or another in the thread too. :p

Hmm...which reminds me, who's turn is it to post?..?? :huh:

Mauda

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

oOooOo I've hit a nerve there lolol. I'll take your word for it :p

Well I'm just waiting for Darius now. I've pretty much set myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom