Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ark: Survival Evolved

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I hear the official servers were hell on earth though, overpopulated and plagued with top-tier chinese guilds. Is that not true?

The Ark Factions server is medium population, has a very good role-play atmosphere, and has 3x taming & gather rate multipliers. That's honestly pretty decent, given that the base gather rate and taming rate is karkin' garbage.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

The server I've been playing on regularly loathes the Chinese and is usually around 20-27 players throughout the day. There are a lot of powerful Tribes but they've left me alone. Playing solo I've only been totally raided and destroyed once and that was while I was gone for an entire week. But playing solo I've got a decently sized home, a pretty large Dino pen with 3 Dilos, 3 Trikes and 2 Dodos. Its pretty tame and the players on my server hate raiders (One of the big tribes accidently killed me and gave me a Ptera to replace the trike along with a saddle and metal tools, and that's only one out of a few stories of the people there)

On Xbox though its totally different haha playing solo on console is asking for death.

But tbh I don't mind the raiding. Sure its frustrating, but that's what I signed up for joining a PvP server! :)

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Those taming rates do sound incredible though...

When I play games like this though I enjoy the challenge. I'm the kind of person that when given the opportunity to add OP weapons and Thomas the train engine into Skyrim I take the "lets die of hypothermia and starvation" mods instead

Question for you ARK players. Is there any way to play this game offline or single player or something? I like the idea and premise behind the game, but having your stuff constantly at risk scares me, especially when there will be periods of days or weeks when I can't hop online.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

You can, but it can get pretty lonely. There will be a lack of interaction between you and anything that's not a dinosaur or Broodmother (that's some sort of boss creature)

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @Cira @Mark Sage

Do you people still play this? I recently upgraded my PC so i can run it and like Gil said PvE gets old real quick. Have any of you looked at Survival of the Fittest yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom