Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ark: Survival Evolved

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpJIGXtqkc​
So...normally I like my games finished, completed (minus the crappy EA/Ubisoft/Etc. unfinished games that have been coming out the last few years. We get it, we're all a little salty but tis the world we live in), and when my brother introduced to me the idea of this game I shut him down without a second thought after hearing "Early Access". I was like "Nope! Its never going to get done! It probably doesn't even look that good!" Well...Microsoft and Sony picked up Ark and saw $$$$$$ and of course my brother got it the day it was 'released' for XboxOne (its still Early Access). I've been playing it over the weekend and I've got to say...

This game is great. Granted, I've been trying not to get invested into any of the games I've been playing over break because its not on my rig so even if I got far I wouldn't keep the progress. As such I've spent my time exploring the island this game puts you on in a Euero-PvP server. I fell for this game so hard I picked it up during Steam's winter/holiday sale for $15 (Not much of a deal...I think the game right now is $25 or $27US) and plan to play it when I get back.

The problem is...I've no one to play with and PvE while good to learn the ropes, is boring as all Hell and I would love to jump into an Ark PvP server with some people I know, start a Tribe and play this wonderful game!

So does anyone already play this/Want to play this with me? I promise its really fun and they keep adding stuff. For reference the game came out for XboxOne sometime this month aaaaand within two weeks the devs realized they didn't have enough servers and added 150 more. There are more Dinos/Creatures and gameplay changes to come though so you also have to realize that, even though they will try not to, our stuff might get wiped before the official release of the game.

Any takers?

Isaiah Dashiell

I
[member="Cira"]
Are you not on PC? If you are, are PC servers usually filled? I usually can't even get in on Xbox until 12AM

[member="Isaiah Dashiell"]

The group that played ark ([member="Jonathon Patches"] [member="Noxu Za'tire"] and my roommate) were pretty spoiled. We had our own server [member="Tefka"] created, but that's not available right now.

I've yet to pick another PC server tho.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
:O

[member="Cira"]

Can we plaaaayyyy? I won't be "free" free to play until after like the 14th of January

Grimm

If you got PC I be down for it, better to roam in a pack then get killed by a tribe.....Man they were ruthless.

[member="Cira"]

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Still trying to get this to load up again. I didn't update for a little while because I was busy with marching band season and stuff, and now I try to get back on and see "Update in progress: 17 hours remaining"
I'll be back when that finishes I guess. ;-)

Cira said:

The group that played ark ([member="Jonathon Patches"] [member="Noxu Za'tire"] and my roommate) were pretty spoiled. We had our own server [member="Tefka"] created, but that's not available right now.

I've yet to pick another PC server tho.
What about that RP Ark server we found?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Mark Sage"] [member="Cira"]

I'm on just an official server (OficialServer362) and have a decent build up right now (three low-medium level Trikes, two Dodos and 3 low-medium level Dilopo) and would loath to start from scratch, but if the majority says a new server then an RP server would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom