Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Are you interested in a droid-only faction?

S u p e r i o r

main-qimg-edf66b1317242011938b7f0ccf4f812a

I think it could be very cool. Lots of Star Trekking conversations could come of it, which I'm always in support of. But would they do antagonists or a neutral party? If the former, a faction could always be a Covenant of various exotic ideas/baddies. That could always be fun.

Droids are always best when they have their meatbag counterparts to bounce off of. Violently.

Though a Metal Lords 2 would always be cool to see.

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
So I'm wondering what kinda premise you'd have in mind?

i'm workshopping concepts rn but also looking into Metal Lords for more research material but the TL;DR is

1. I want to exploit science and make the FJs and Factory nerds look dumb with how good at science we are
2. I wanna be high tech and exploit real world cutting edge science but make it look cool in RP
3. I don't wanna do I'M EVIL or I'M GOOD I wanna do General Zod themes mixed with some Moses themes.
4. I want droids to feel like people, like culture, to have identity and not just be NPC battle armies "I'm decked out in Factory gear thats the only reason I write this character is to just powergame at SCIENCE." I want droids to feel like characters and their writers to feel inspired to continue to return to the character without constant Faction micromanagement.
5. I love Denon/Darkwire/the culture they manifested with all of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom