Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appetite for Destruction (invite + Dathomiri Witches)

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Wielding: Staff of Remembrance, CZ-835 Machine Pistol, BTI-CR "The Ripper", raven-armor, its-a-trap-lapel, Beskarad Master Sabre
Forces: 11 members and 3 ant droids of the mirdirmorut-security-forces
Allies: [member="Shia Kryze"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Skosk Fett"]
Enemies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Minerva Vessia"], [member="Bundori "], [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"], [member="Celestine deWinter"], [member="Tobias Dib"], [member="Ember Rekali"]
kytzqkd1.png
Rex watched the whole time as new people appeared out of thin air. He listen and was surprised no one in the group spotted him at all. He heard Skosk through his open comm link but didn't answer him. He tapped the comm link a few times and the captain of his guard went back down the path. They would use the shuttle to get to the spider clan territory. Rex on the other hand stayed cloaked and worked his way in front of the group and made his way to the spider clan territory. Once he arrived he would decloak and find Alkor there. "4 witches and enemies coming through, my forces will be with us shortly." He would see the shuttle land not far off.
kytzqkd1.png
The Captain of the Guard.
He would watch as his leader cloaked and went off. They heard everything happening until the leader clicked the comm unit 4 times. "Skosk come on back to the shuttle we need to get to spider clan turf, we will meet Rex there." He would then turn his group around and lead them back to the shuttle. They would fly it to spider clan turf. Once they arrived there Rex was already there. "Sir we are ready to take on these witches." Rex would nod and be silent waiting for these witches to come.

Tags: [member="Ember Rekali"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Minerva Vessia"], [member=Bundori], [member="Gerwald Lechner"], and [member="Rex Taff"]

Having awoken, the old body was not fully restored. It was just on the surface that appeared all fine. There was still a need to use the planet’s energies to finish up. However, the misguided Ember gave her another way. The power hitting her was unchanneled and striking all over her. Petra lifted her left hand to make his attack a little more focused. Letting the lighting run down and through her arm, it was absorbed to be used to heal the rotten organs. Even her skin tightened to take her from a more seventy-year-old look to a more forties, fifties appearance. A look she always went for.

“Sweet and dumb Ember… My child played you.” Petra happily said with a smirk. Then moved her right hand up from her lap to gesture the ground to summon up a lovely dirty stool like she rested on. “You can stop your foolishness and be an adult for a change. We’ll talk, then after we are done, and you feel like a child still. You can try this silliness up again.”

Petra pushed back with the force to remove the elements needed to allow electricity to flow through the air. Then she added with a more demanding motherly tone, “So sit and tell me what my warrior princess spoon fed you.”

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

"Who to believe," the old man said, voice dry. "The most honest, damaged soul I've ever met -- or you?"

The alchemical sword came out again, unfolded and hummed to life.

tumblr_o829o3P7fu1rnpi4to1_1280.gif
"Absorb this."

Every Forcer had their specialty. Ember's was physical enhancement, boosting his natural strength and speed until he could punch through walls or arm-wrestle rancors. This time he aimed for nothing so gauche. This time he just aimed to cut Petra Cavataio in half at the waist.

Skosk Fett

S
Skosk would look at the entirety of Dinn Squad, his T-visor looking at the unlikely team . "Alright , you heard them move it out , back to the shuttle!" . The Wookie Alpha Six immediately began lugging the ordinance she was carrying , Echo team picked their missile launcher up , immediately moving slowly back with their workload of gear. Next in the squad to react was , bravo team, the couple immediately started carrying there weaponry as well . The vegetation had given the rest the group chance to move with ease, the mountain of muscle knocking over bushes in order to make his way to the shuttle. The rendezvous point was near.

A rage sudden appeared. It could have been the other Petra or the current. No one would ever know where it came from. It was like something flipped in her head. A scream of horror and undead came from the old witch. It was so intense the force exploded from her that inadvertently stopped the blade where it did.

Petra had no care if the sword had dug into the side of her body. It was everything around that needed to care. The energies of life and force were being drawn in. The grass was dying all around them, dirt drying up, and in the distance, the trees were writhing.

Staring at Ember, coldly spoke. “All I wanted was to hear what my child had said about me, and you could have left alive… Nooo… like everyone in this waste of space, you had to be a little boy and try to get jabs in before I kill you. Sorry, dear… everything is going to die because of your sins, now.”

In her head, the old rotten Petra laughed madly and repeatedly said, “Yes!” and “Show them all the wrath of Goddess Petra.” Ichor seeped up from the ground. It wrapped around her while she focused her strength to reach deeply into the planet to drain the force and life out of it.

Was letting others post but nothing happen, and rough day equals this post soooo can pick at it if I went overboard
[member="Ember Rekali"]

Wielding: 5 Glitter Bullets, 12 Czerka Knives
Wearing: Cape, combat boots, jeans, pink t-shirt
Allies: [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Bundori "][member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Enemies: [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] @Skosk Fett [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Celestine deWinter"] [member="Tobias Dib"]
Locals: [member="Kade Kol-Rekali"] [member="Falcon Rekali"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

rosedic2.png

It appeared there would be no rancor holding. Scherezade shrugged as she took the new situation in. Names she did not recognize were mentioned, people that she did not know were being avenged. In other words, there was nothing that was happening here that concerned her, or Gerwald. Still, when the Witch man's sword came out, she found a protective hand reaching out for Gerwald, as though there was any need for her to actually protect him in any way. Minerva and Bundori were already moving into the mountain pass, and there was little else to do than follow them, since going back was not an option.

Going through the pass, she urged everyone to move faster. They would have to make their way back as well, and Force knew what resistance they would meet once they actually stepped in clan territory. But her knives were ready, and without realizing it, she was sticking closer to Gerwald than to the girls. Later, she would work the logic out and come to the decision that this was because he was not a Dathomiri.

Still, the path proved treacherous. More than once the ground moved beneath them, as no rock could be trusted to remain in place. But eventually, the merry group emerged, standin right at the mouth of Spider Clan's entrance, where a dozen Witches were waiting for them.

Scherezade grinned and stepped in front of the other three, announcing herself as the leader of her group.

"Spider Clan!" she greeted them with a huge smile, her knives tingling to slide from her sleeves to her hands, "We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. For Dathomir's sins against Dathomir, for being weak, for conspiring with the Mandalorians who would kill anyone who uses the Force, you are to be punished. Bring me your weakest members and I will execute them, thereby making your Clan stronger, better, purer. Reject my offer and I will massacre at least half of you. The choice is yours. One way or another, I will be leaving a trail of bodies, and I will be leaving with both spiders and silks."

She would give them thirty seconds. That was all they would have. If anyone caught the expression on her face in that moment, they would have seen the pleasure she took in this, the awe and joy of the freedom to pull these stuns, and the pride of doing something that she really did believe would lead the Spider Clan into becoming a better clan, one way or another.

The future was waiting.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Wielding: Staff of Remembrance, CZ-835 Machine Pistol, BTI-CR "The Ripper", raven-armor, its-a-trap-lapel, Beskarad Master Sabre
Enemies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Minerva Vessia"], [member="Bundori "], [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"], [member="Ember Rekali"]
kytzqkd1.png
Rex would step forward lightsabres in each hand. "Kark you [member="Scherezade deWinter"], you are asking for them to allow you to takes things that aren't rightly yours. Yet you accuse them of joining with Force haters. Yet you yourself have joined with a mandalorian and you allow him to live as well. I am a mandalorian yet here I stand filled with the force with my lightsabres in hand. You should remember me I am Rex Taff, I am one of those chosen by the spirit of the Lylek. I was once part of the CIS myself and I know of you. And I know you are sinning against your own masters. Now be a good girl and go back to the Nightmother. You are her ward after all."

His lightsabres would activate, viridian in one hand, silver in the other. He would stand in the ready stance for niman. "None of you shall take any of the spider clans lifes nor shall you be allowed their goods. I give you one chance to retract your statement and leave, I owe the nightmother that much. If not I will hurt all of you in very special and unique ways." He would be ready, while doing so tapping into the earth ready to morph it into a sabrecat or even a neku. His security forces would all have their weapons trained on these people ready to fire at any moment.

Wielding: Chainsword
Wearing: Singlet
Allies: [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Scherezade deWinter[member="Scherezade deWinter"]"][member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Enemies: [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] @Skosk Fett [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Celestine deWinter"] [member="Tobias Dib"]
Locals: [member="Kade Kol-Rekali"] [member="Falcon Rekali"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

(so helpful for tags Scherezade)

Bundori was sticking near Minerva and watching most of it, she listened to some fo the others though picking up parts of the conversations but... she didn't have as much a stake in this. Grandmother Ashin had given them all these pretty things when she was little and they held up so.... she didn't need spider silks or to kill.. the trail of bodies would make things fun but she wasn't as interested in just outright laughing them... just in hanging out with her sister and oh maybe they could get some new tea cups for mommy, mommy and dolly. Five should do and there seemed to be more then enough people to make tea cups out of. She licked her lips though for a moment with a smirk on her face, the one leading the party here would decide what they were going to do so... she was quiet... and hopefully Minerva's magics wouldn't have any strange side effects if she was going to use them to attack someone.. or turn them into a toad who they could squish.

Items: A single lightsaber, 3 blackroot potions, 5 anti-gravity crates (empty)​
Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Bundori"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"]​
Enemies: [member="Rex Taff"] and his friends​
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"]​
“No”, Minerva stomped her feet and rolled hers eyes in protest. Those five crates stopped moving and she was slapping the remote controller several times, as if that was going make it work. They were working so smoothly and they stop working now?

Ok they were still working and Minerva was just playing a little ruse. She did look pretty peeved off though. Her day was not going quite as planned. All she really wanted was to go into the elaborate cave network and harvest some silk from some wild spiders. Something all Dathomiri did. But no there had to be bucketheads everywhere and some old weird guy who wanted rough passionate time with her grandma.

While Scherezade fussed with the gathered crowed Minerva was still making a scene. “Kark you”, She screamed at the crates. “I just wanted to go into the caves and harvest silk”, was continue to scream at the crates while attuning her sense outwards. Minerva had expected trouble. Thanks to [member="Ember Rekali"] they were given a warning that the Spider Clan was alerted.

Sure enough there were people there and one of the people was talking to Pebble. Rex Taff , Minerva did not know him personally. A man who just motioned Lylek had chosen him and once part of the CIS. Leaving the CIS was one thing but leaving a Coven was something else entirely. He said nothing of past tense.

“Stupid thing”, Minerva set the controller down on one of the crates then looked over to the direction of Pebble and Rex.

“I have no personal intention of taking any Spider Clan holdings”, Minerva looked directly at Rex. What Pebble wished was another story. “The best access to the greater cave network is through their village. However I have a question for you male!”

Her hazel eyes focused on the man. Minerva could still feel the open breeze of cold most air. The open sky stood behind her and the cave entrance behind Rex. The clouds had steadily become darker over the trek up the mountains. It had felt like an ominous foretelling of brewing storm.

“You say you were chosen of Lylek. You say you left the CIS, and that is fine. Have you forgotten about the Coven”, Witches just do not forget about their Coven. There are laws on Dathomiri about that. There are laws about that in any Coven. They vary depending on the Coven or Clan. Minerva had her own views.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
They had pushed through and now faced one who claimed to be one of them, yet he had abandoned them as well. Gerwald shrugged. All of this business of witches and spirits were still a thing he was adjusting to.

The nightmother, Katrine.

”How dare you even supposed to think you can speak for the nightmother. I am here and under her protection, and her ward speaks for her. You do not. You have abandoned your tribe... do not dare to speak for them.”

The man had drawn savers. Gerwald knew he would need one. His weapons were not adequate to fight against this. He turned to [member="Scherezade deWinter"]. This was her challenge.

[member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Bundori "][member="Rex Taff"]

Skosk Fett

S
Enemies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Minerva Vessia"] @Bundori

Allies: [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Shia Kryze"]

Locations: Echo team with their missile launcher on a Hill over looking the left positions of Scherezade deWinter's. Bravo Team and Alpha Six positioned on the right flank of Rex Taff. Skosk Fett , and Pathfinder at the center with Rex Taff.

Objectives: Get ready to hit them

"If you need something pummeled, just say the word Rexy. These malfunctioning Ice brains dont seem to understand that you are telling them to sodding back down." , the grenade launcher of the towering giant was locked and loaded. It's machinery cocked and ready to fire into the various beings with force breaker rounds that had contained debris. Each round would pack a punch into the assembled group, not counting what echo team and bravo team had in store on the flanks. Much like what they were meant for , this team had enough firepower to wreck tanks, fortifications, and huge waves of troops. All they needed was an excuse for it, a witch began approaching Rex around her the environment began changing into a darker and menacing setting.The monster began speaking into his helmet's comm to the squad "Echo team aim at the back lines prepare to fire on my mark." ,"Yes sir!" . The Yellow eyes of the Hunter looking at a which that went by Minerva ," Alpha Six, direct Bravo team team hit advancing enemies that would dare advance on our position. You guys are good at fracking up Arueliti. Pathfinder and I will go for the center. "

However things were seemingly getting worse, and the Fett's trigger finger began itching for some exercise. Another male began backing up the fething trouble makers, "FRACK THIS! I AINT GONNA BE A WHIPPING BOY! GUT THEM BEFORE THEY CAN CAST THEIR HOCUS POCUS ON US!" . One of the weaknesses the enormous adversary had was the distrust of outsiders,all Skosk needed to know was that their culture had a very hateful past towards Zabrak males. The trigger went, click! as the first force breaker grenade set off ass other surrounding grenades blew up in their general zone, a rocket went towards the back lines blowing up on impact. Blaster rifles went off, within seconds of talking the negotiations turned into a pitched and open battle.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"], [member="Ember Rekali"]
kytzqkd1.png
He eyes from behind his helmet would look at [member="Minerva Vessia"]. "No I have never forgotten the coven. I left the CIS in attempts to stop the coven from being destroyed, only for the CIS and the coven to accept the destroyers. Do you even understand how much that tore me apart. Have you any idea the amount of pain it caused me to see you accept the destroyers as if they were friends and family. The lengths I was prepared to go to. All for nothing. The trials and tribulations to defend the coven. Destroyed the day you accepted our destroyers." His voice full of emotion, which was very unusual for the chiss man.

"The main one who accepted these destroyers was [member="Scherezade deWinter"] herself. I had sighting of her with them. I thought nothing of it. Now it has become clear. If what you say is true [member="Gerwald Lechner"] and the Night mother does support this endeavour herself then I have been forsaken by the coven. If this is the case then you are all my enemies as is every member of the coven. Balance must be brought and traitors must be purged. One day I will hunt down or turn the rest of the coven away from this betrayal." He would say his emotions turning to an anger.

"As for you [member="Minerva Vessia"] and your sister [member="Bundori "]if your wish to pass to gain access to the greater cave system then by all means feel free to do so. As for you Scherezade your want is here and now. You wish to kill someone, then allow me to be that target. However I will fight to the bitter end and I will hound you till the end of your days for what you have done to the coven. Gerwald if you are like the sisters and intended to access the caves by all means go with them. If not then allow my friends [member="Alkor Centaris"] or @Skosk Fett to oblige you." His voice had become calm and level again with an edge of hatred and anger at what the coven he had joined so long ago had become.

As he said Skosk's name the man then fired along with his squad. A rocket streaked past him. A force breaker grenade landed between him and the witches. As multiple blaster bolts streaked past as well. Rex summoned a rock sabrecat out of the ground near Scherezade that immediately leaps at her attempting to attack her.

The Warlocks Gate

Shia looked at the figure approaching her.

"I am sick and tired of being told I defile what I respect."

She drew the darksaber in one hand, her heavy autoloader in another and stood her ground, ignoring the firepower around her.

"The strongest will rule, come and take what you claim as yours, Mando'ade."

[member="Kade Kol-Rekali"]

Solar Energy Corporation

S
The Warlock's Gate​

"MURDERER."

The word tore from his mouth, both a scream of anguish and a roar of fury.

He charged straight for her. The crackling bar of verdant fire came around with uncanny speed as he sought to knock aside her guard and ram into her chest, shoulder first, bulldozing her into the ground.

His heart beat to the tattoo of vengeance. He held death in his right hand. And blood and revenge hammered in his head.

[member="Shia Kryze"]

The Warlock's Gate
Shia moved with the speed and grace of a leaping cat, the eerie howl of the darksaber splitting the air as she brought it up in a cross-blade parry, side-stepping out of the line of advance and firing a single shot towards her opponents gut with her heavy slug pistol.

Her guard was not immovable - no one's is - but there was strength and steel in her form hidden below the beskargam, rattataki were born for battle and their slight builds concealed significant muscular strength. Blades howled as they clashed.

She might not be overtaken by battle fury, but her heart beat to a drumbeat of war that had been hers since she was a child. Her head, on the other hand, was clear and as cold as ice. Waiting for the right moment.

Solar Energy Corporation

S
Warlock's Gate​
His opponent moved like the breeze, dancing out of his way. He heard the crack of a gunshot and felt an impact in his gut like the punch of an enraged Houk. Kade grunted, teeth clenching. The metal slug had impacted the lower half of his durasteel breastplate and left a sizeable dent. Beneath the armor, his skin started to turn an ugly shade of dark purple.

He slowed his run and spun around to face her with the ferocity of a wild cat that'd overshot his quarry.

Kade raised his lightsaber, then heard the sudden high pitched bwhop of a blaster rifle a split-second before the round of superheated plasma tore through the meat of his calf. The Dathomiri man stumbled, trying and failing to remain on his feet.

Kol-Rekali collapsed to one knee.

Behind him, one of the many hundreds of Imperial Mandalorians lowered her blaster rifle, smoke still rising from the tip.

[member="Shia Kryze"]

Shia looked down at the kneeling man, then with a casual gesture kicked hard at his lightsaber hand, aiming to send it spinning away across the broken ground.

If she minded the intervention of the other Mandalorian, she didn't show it. This wasn't a blood duel, after all.

The darksaber let out an eerie whistle as she raised it high.

"Submit."

It was a statement, as much as a question.

Solar Energy Corporation

S
Pain blossomed like a flower in spring, its roots branching up through his thigh, radiating agony. He saw a blur of motion, then a boot connected with his hand and sent his lightsaber spinning from it. The hilt bounced twice across the grass before rolling to a stop.

The fury in his gut mixed with a sudden and overwhelming sense of futility as his gaze fell upon all those Imperial Mandalorians who surrounded him, each loyal to Manda'lor the Butcher.

He saw no pity in the blank expressions of their T-shaped visors. Nor would he ask for any.

"My name is Kade of Dathomir, son of Clan Shardrock, son of Rekali."

In one motion, Kade reached up and removed his helmet, letting it fall to the grass beside him. He stared up at [member="Shia Kryze"], eyes dark and brimming with hate.

"We do not submit. Blood will have blood, Murderer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom