Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appetite for Destruction (invite + Dathomiri Witches)

Wearing: Dathomir Dress, shoes, nothing to surprising.
Items: A single lightsaber , 3 potions of blackroot, 5 anti-gravity transport crates(empty)
Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] @Bundori [member="Gerwald Lechner"] , Super Great Grandma [member="Petra Cavataio"] <3
Enemies: [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] [member="Skosk Fett"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"] @Clelestine deWinter [member="Tobias Dib"]
Locals: [member="Kade Kol-Rekali"] [member="Falcon Rekali"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

Minerva had returned a smile to Scherezade when they had clearance to land.

She activated the anti-gravity crates once again. She did not know what was waiting for them. She was still unsure nasty Mandos was still here or not. Minerva was happy to be home.

Following not that far behind Scherezade, Minerva looked around once they got out of the transport. A bitter sweet feeling of sadness and happiness washed over her. This was her home after all. Maybe not this village but this planet was her home.

“I have memories of here”, sweetly Mini smiled, “We’re heading in the correct location.”

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Location: Pass between Singing Mountain territory and Spiderclan territory
Illusory Disguise: Spiderclan sentry
Weapon: Sword
Default Stance: Aggressive

A tall Spiderclan witch stepped out of convenient mist and leveled a sword at the three travelers. Her Indigo eyes took in their attire and lightsabers.

"What's your business with the Spiderclan, offworlders?"

Objective: This was supposed to be a routine inspection...
Enemies: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Allies: Mandalorians

The massive military base screamed in alert as the report came in. Alkor glanced up from one of the starfighters he had been looking over, cursing to himself as he hit his head against the hull. It seemed people were growing increasingly bold in these days, more willing to launch an attack on a Mandalorian world.

Well, pseudo-Mandalorian. The Dathomiri Witches had submitted to the idea of a Protectorate, and the Mandalorians kept their lodging and warbase on the planet for the sake of warding off attacks like this one. Whatever the quarrel with the resident Forcies was, it was their business to deal with it just as much as it was the matriarchal magickers.

He managed to right himself after rubbing the sore area for a few seconds and letting the pain subside. He wasted no time slipping the buy'ce overhead, toggling the HUD online, and calling up the situation report. "Well," he said as he turned to the pilot, "I guess I'll give you the tentative green to fly. We need aerial support, so you're off the hook this time." He pointed toward the exposed underbelly wiring and added, "I want to see those gravitic stabilizers changed out, though. They're worn, and won't save you if you're forced to fly in atmo for an extended time."

"Sir," the pilot offered a stiff salute, and he made for the cockpit.

Alkor turned and checked his kit. Everything seemed in order. "I need a transport," he called out. "Get me to the Spider Clan holdings as soon as possible."

A series of yells across the massive hangar and transmissions through helmets later, a LAAT was en route to the Tower.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Wielding: Staff of Remembrance, CZ-835 Machine Pistol, BTI-CR "The Ripper", raven-armor, its-a-trap-lapel, Beskarad Master Sabre
Forces: 11 members and 3 ant droids of the mirdirmorut-security-forces
Allies: [member="Shia Kryze"], [member="Ambrose Mantis"], [member="Skosk Fett"]
Enemies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Minerva Vessia"], @Bundori, [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"], [member="Celestine deWinter"], [member="Tobias Dib"]
kytzqkd1.png
Rex found he couldn't actually get anywhere near the ship from the way they had come in. It was likely that the people who were here had already began to wander off. It wasn't long before he found some tracks leading down a small path. "Okay Skosk, boys and girls lets see where this leads us shall we." He looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone watching them then they began down the pathway.
kytzqkd1.png
He stretched out with the force. He then felt pebble and closing back down and hiding his force signature like he usually did ever where. He continued forward till he saw the three. They had stopped for some reason. Wasn't long before he saw why a witch ( [member="Ember Rekali"] ) of one of the clans must have stopped them. He signalled for his people to wait as he took a step forward and disappeared before their eyes.
kytzqkd1.png
He bent the light around him, using his mark from the lylek as well as the stygium crystal in his lightsabre to help him perform it. He got closer, completely hiding his from though force cloak while also hiding his signature in the force. He listened in with a open comm link to Skosk so the man would hear what was said. Which was "What's your business with the Spiderclan, offworlders?" Rex waited to see if he would be noticed or if they will tell why.

Location: Pass between Singing Mountain territory and Spiderclan territory
Wearing: Dathomiri garb
Items: lightsaber, 3 blackroot potions, 5 anti-gravity transport crates (empty)
Allies : [member="Scherezade deWinter"] @Bundori [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Enemies: [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] [member="Skosk Fett"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Celestine deWinter"] [member="Tobias Dib"]
Locals: [member="Kade Kol-Rekali"] [member="Falcon Rekali"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

“Offworlders”, confusion riddled Minerva’s features as she repeated those words. Everyone present had their own objectives being here. Minerva was not alone in those regards. “I was born here on Dathomir. Not in these mountains but in the Morte Mountains. I may just be visiting these mountains but Dathomir is my home”, Minerva mentioned the name her Dathomir Clan was from and that Dathomir was her home.

“I’m here to collect Spider Silk so I can make more garments. I’m not normally allowed to travel alone. Defiantly not when there is Mandalorians around. My mother Dharma Vessia would not approve”, Minerva doubted this sentry would know who her mother was. However it was strange. She did sense something. She could not place it.

“The empty crates are for the silk. I would be happy to pay in Blackroot potions if you would help me collect some silk”, her pastel pink lips parted showing a smile.

What more was there to say. She waited to see what the sentry would say next.

[member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Bundori "][member="Gerwald Lechner"]

Another illusion took form, but this one wasn't about deception. It was nothing more and nothing less than the voice of [member="Scherezade deWinter"] saying what she'd said to the Singing Mountain clan.

"...you'll point us in the direction of the Spider Clan. My knives would like to greet quite a few of them."

The Spiderclan sentry, who was Ember, smiled without humor. The sword remained raised.

"Are you a Cavataio, liar?"

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Wielding: standard lightsaber, 2 boot knives, twin kukri blades
Wearing: This
Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"], @Bundori, [member="Minerva Vessia"]
Enemies: [member="Ember Rekali"]

Gerwald remained quiet during the every encounter with the witches. He had been warned of the society they kept and was well aware that he would not be respected as an equal. It was dangerous for him to be there considering he was an unclaimed male, but he was under the protection of Katrine Van-Derveld if it even came to that. For the briefest of moments he though it would make things easier to be among the witches if her were claimed, but Gerwald valued his new found freedom too much.

They were given passage with little difficulty, but it was the ease of it all which had Gerwald unsettled. He took in every scent. Being a Lupine his sense of smell was beyond that of any human, even these witches. He committed the smells to memory, how humans smelled on this world in case he needed it.

As they approached the Spider Clan they were stopped by a witch. It was Minerva who answered. Gerwald smelled.

The witch had no scent. None.

"This is no witch. She had no scent."

Gerwald sniffed the air. Nothing. Whatever this was it was not from among the living. It couldn't be. The wolf within him stirred. All he could sense was...

"Death. Whatever this is, it is not natural. I would suggest you walk past it. Do not trust your eyes."

(ooc: I'll leave this to the thread owner, but not all of us are able to keep up without some kind of posting order. We are a group of four... might want to let our group post before moving the plot on to a point the rest of us have to drop out)

Wielding: 5 Glitter Bullets, 12 Czerka Knives
Wearing: Cape, combat boots, jeans, pink t-shirt
Allies: [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Bundori "][member="Gerwald Lechner"]
Enemies: [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] [member="Skosk Fett"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Celestine deWinter"] [member="Tobias Dib"]

rosedic2.png
Scherezade nodded when Minerva mentioned that they were headed to the right place. That was good. She was leading their merry band of misfits based on mostly guesses at that point, and considered investing in getting an actual holomap or ask for directions next time.

Their walking, however, was halted when a witch stopped them and waved a sword at them, calling them offworlders. Now she smiled, knowing that half of her group couldn't be considered as such. An illusion then jumped, and Scherezade kept her most child-like an innocent expression on. So this was what this was about. She was going to have some very harsh words with the Singing Mountain witches when they returned.

Gerwald then mentioned the Witch had no scent. Scherezade blinked.

She might be an illusion, she said directly into Gerwald's mind, but that doesn't mean she can't hurt us.

To the witch herself, she smiled. "don't take my words and direct them at her. I'm the one who said those words and I stand by them. I would love to talk it out, but with the Clan Mother only. If you don't have the balls to face me or my group without using a spell or an illusion or whatever the frak you're meant to be, shoo shoo away."

This was awesome. Scherezade was totally learning how diplomacy worked!

Wearing: Wearing
Team: Others
Tags: [member="Petra Cavataio"]

The presence was powerful, enough to make Celestine turn her head at the approaching ancient woman. Celestin remembered the stories Father spoke, she remembered the warnings and praise mixed together into singular lessons of the Ma'dri he both loved and feared. As a small child, Celestine hadn't understood. She didn't know fear, she only knew the strictness of a Mother who despite her own coldness cared for her. Those lessons made Celestine grow with mixed feelings. She respected her grandmother, she cared for her deeply and yet there were always warning sounds in her mind to never break her respect towards her.

And now that Mother claimed Father was gone, Celestine had wonder as well of his whereabouts. What was gone? Her grandmother was ancient and yet she lived, she and Mother had slept through centuries because of ancient deWinter spirit. Life was a fickle thing in the end. In the sight of Petra Cavataio, Celestine wondered of him more than anything else.

The words she heard were of a song. Devotion, honor, and loyalty as the man it was about. It baffled her what it was that she meant but rather than speaking, Celestine watched the woman remove a tear from her cheek as her mind rushed back to ancient lessons of her parents. There was a song in her but those were words she hadn't heard in so long. Blood was a powerful tool. It was a weapon, it was a chalice of one's being; a strength and a weakness rolled in one. Petra spoke of a boy and a baby girl and almost immediately, Celestine thought back on her Father. "I miss him," Celestine spoke truthfully. Her parents were important to her. Just as her Mother had been given a happy childhood with her parents, she sought to give the same to Celestine and she had. It was a happy childhood, with equal influences of both bloodlines. They both lived in her veins which were perhaps the first of reasons how a deWinter could stand on this soil as the Mandalorians held power over the planet. They didn't really, the Witches belonged to themselves. Those were Father's lessons. Yet, a presence existed and a battle had raged on... and it was thanks to Angelo that Celestine could see past the deWinter beliefs.

Tags: [member="Celestine deWinter"]

Somewhat touching that the girl had said she missed him. Petra wish she could enjoy the moment; however, the voice in her head had to surface now. Of course, it would, it exists to ruin everything until she centered herself. Dark, cold voice whispered in the ears of the old witch, “Look at that child… Does she even know that she is talking to the one that killed her father? I bet she doesn’t, failure.”

“Shut it.” Petra snapped loudly at the voice but forgetting to user her inner voice. More words of anger wanted to flow from her. That voice was bugging her since waking up. Those angry words were about to flow that she realized her environment. Looking over at Celestine with a little concern in her face, she had to push down the anger. Pushed was the right act, she punched down the feeling, so she could softly and as best as she could lovingly speak. “Oh child, that wasn’t towards you. I’m still dealing with the side effects of my awakening. It is rough act to do.”

“You know I won’t be leaving you… we are Petra, dumb chit.” The voice added in her head. Petra tried to focus on Celestine over getting stuck in her head.

“But, yes… I miss him too.” Kind, motherly tone came out on that too. Then the question came, “Very little of my clan have stayed and my blood that remains alive is spread out across this planet. So, tell me child, what are you doing here?”

Skosk Fett

S
[member="Rex Taff"]

Allies: ME , maybe others

Gear:In bio page , using grenade launcher , force-breaker ammo(3 clips), Frag(5 clips) , emp (1 clip)

Enemies: Witches

The armored heavy weapons expert held his grenade launcher loaded with a full clip of force breaker ammunition. Considering they were dealing with force users. His yellow eyes weary of what he was hearing, "Rexy ole buddy , I have Dinn squad with us and plenty of force breaker rounds to disable their ability to use the force. We are nearby your position, and can quickly swoop in when needed.".Skosk was stealthy when he needed to be, but such an effort was harder for him. As a bulky , and massive specimen that trained daily, his size made him enormously visible unless hiding from a distance in bigger cover. Along with this he also preferred shooting whoever the feth was in his people's way. But the eager , and young buck would have to wait for this opportunity. The azrea was filled with dathomir witches, and certainly was not a place to tread lightly on. As a superstitious Hunter, the being had many preconceptions of who these people where and what they did. Being captured was not an option for him, he would be enslaved and have no freedom, with the best case scenario of being a boy toy. Zabrak males were slaves in witch society, and as such this brute took a massive risk entering the planet, full of matriarchal female force users . He needed to tread carefully here, in the misty fog.

((Since Celestine and Petra’s part is moved to the private thread, and to have all the funs too. Also, got the approvals))

Petra was happy with visiting with her son, Angelo’s child. There was a lot of hope that the family could rebuild. Maybe a way of fixing what she did a long time ago. She would have to wait and see how that turns out. As there were songs that she had heard while visiting with Celestine, it intrigued her. She excused herself and left.

Finally get to the main entrance and exit of the stronghold, Petra focused her mind. Hands reached towards the ground, pulling the spirit ichor. The call for it to engulf her. Purple ichor span around her as she pulled more force and magic from around her. More and more was summoned up until she faded into the cloud. Using the spell, she surged forward using the lightweight ichor to move across the land with ease. She did not know if those songs were here for good or traveling type.

Coming up close to the songs she hard, both were similar to each other. Easier to find and know the line they came from; however, she was not sure if it was real. The Ava line was destroyed completely. She made sure of it. Then again, a little doubt rose up as she could not remember getting Mettie after Squeak was taken care of. Ichor slowed down and as it dissipated, Petra walked out of it at her normal pace. Each step she made, the ground dried and rotted like it did when the ichor rested in the ground. Abusing the energies of Dathomir’s life, the witch did hold off from stop until she saw the people gather.

Petra looked at the group. She eyed the spiderclan sentry, followed over the large hairy eye candy, then down to little teenager that made her think she seen some like that, but really the eyes were making her towards a deWinter. Finally, the two girls that had their blood singing to Petra. Those two were family that lasted all this time.

Deciding to ignore the sentry, Petra pointed at the two Vessia girls. “You two, follow now… and if you have friends then they can follow too.” Spoke with command and a little annoyance. She knew close to ten years ago that the clan here was broken and taken to Morte Clan Stronghold like the Nightsisters. However, herself destructive nature seemed to allow pests to multiple.

Petra was going to see how the clan is managing and speak to her descendants.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
[member="Minerva Vessia"]
[member="Gerwald Lechner"]
[member=Bundori]
[member="Ember Rekali"]
[member="Skosk Fett"]
[member="Shia Kryze"]
[member="Rex Taff"]
[member="Ambrose Mantis"]
[member="Kade Kol-Rekali"]
[member="Falcon Rekali"]
[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Bundori "]@Garwald Lechhner
Enemies: [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Skosk Fett"]t
Others: [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Celestine deWinter"]
Locals: [member="Ember Rekali"]

Minerva’s eyes winded in surprised. The illusion did not surprise her. The words did. When Scherezade made the call to the Singing Mountain Clan Mother, Minerva was down in the cargo hold getting the crates ready. She knew Scherezade was hoping for a fight. To be fair her coven mate was always hoping for a fight.

No scent? Mini’s looked to Gerwald then to the Spider Clan Sentry.

She might be an illusion? Minerva now turned to Pebble as she spoke.

Minerva was so flushed as her checks were so bright red with embarrassment. Sometimes she was naïve, just a little. She was just so fixated on getting spider silk she had forgot what some of her other coven members wished to do.

“I am a Cavataio”, proud words dripped from Minerva’s panted lips.

Whatever Minerva had to say next did not come. She heard the words and looking over to where they came from. Slack jaw surprise and shaking her head Minerva almost did not believe it. It was Grandma Petra. She was still sleeping, right?

‘Is it another illusion’, was thoughts drifting through the young Dathomiri’s mind!

“Grandma Petra”, Minerva said dumb founded. It was no illusion. Minerva could sense it. She could feel it through the Force. This was her Super Great Grandma.

“Bundori, it is Grandma”, Minerva’s surprise was gone and she smiled so hard it hurt.

“Scherezade , Gerwald”, Minerva called out to her coven companions. “You better come along. Please just trust me and come along.” Minerva knew Bundori would come along. Even if she did not follow her around almost everywhere, Bundori would because it was a command from Grandma Petra.

@Schezerade deWinter [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Bundori "][member="Gerwald Lechner"]

The Spiderclan sentry took a sharp breath. Between one heartbeat and the next, she vanished, and Ember stood revealed. His attention rested entirely on the woman who'd just appeared.

"The rest of you can go," he said, eyes never leaving her. "Get back on your Infiltrator and leave Dathomir, or take your chances with the Spiderclan now that I've alerted them." The sword in his hand blazed with green fire.

"I have business with you, [member="Petra Cavataio"]. A long time ago you tortured a friend of mine, a student, when she was a child. I've been waiting to meet you for, oh, what feels like an eternity."

Wielding: 5 Glitter Bullets, 12 Czerka Knives
Wearing: Cape, combat boots, jeans, pink t-shirt
Allies: [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Bundori "][member="Gerwald Lechner"]

rosedic2.png
Not a moment passed when the place was visited by another person - [member="Petra Cavataio"]. Scherezade looked, eyes narrowing. She called the two girls that had come with them, and said their friend could join. Scherezade blinked. She... Had not expected that. Minerva said she was a Cavataio, causing the girl to link again she played the game of connecting the dots.

Well.

It would've been nice to know who and what she was hosting on her ship. Still, she supposed that in the end, it didn't really matter. She'd have brought the girls anyway. And then Minerva told them to trust her.

She reached out to Gerwald through the Force. That woman is Petra Cavataio. Clan Mother of Clan Morte. She's ancient. And she is, or was, in league with my grandmother.

There was no need to elaborate. Gerwald was one of the two people who knew how intimately Scherezade felt about her grandmother, and how she would remove that woman from both life and the afterlife. Whether Petra Cavataio was safe or not, they would learn. They would come with her and Minerva, but they would not follow blindly.

And the the sentry behind them changd into an oldish man with a long beard and just... Let them go? A moment ago he was ready to use his sword on them and now...

Scherezade rolled her eyes.

"Look, if you're one of the buttholes that have an eternity to wait, hold on to your rancors a little longer. We've got stuff to do," with that, she turned to Petra, "where are we going with you and the girls?"

The ship tore across Dathomir's terrain with due haste, fell winds blasting against it as though the world itself resisted Mandalorian intervention. For all they knew, it just might. Tales of the Nightsisters and their sorcery stretched across time, and at some point in his own life, Alkor had even seen it for himself. He could hardly remember where, or when, or even why it happened. None of that even mattered anymore. It was all the same- Forcie trickery.

The moral of the story was always "you can't trust anyone who relies on strength outside their own." Conflicting views on the matter existed on all sides of the spectrum, but Alkor cared only for his own interpretation. If you couldn't grab victory with your own hands, you didn't deserve it.

He fumbled with his DMR idly and shifted in his seat, both butterfly styled doors of the transport slowly grinding open as they moved at top speed toward their destination. His HUD scanned the fields as they neared their destination. Truth to tell, he wasn't even sure why they were particularly worried about another one of their own. The Witches who had passed word along to the tower were audibly concerned when they reported in, and they felt strongly that lives were in danger.

Well, if that was how they felt about it.

He stood slowly as the LAAT began to descend, just outside of the soverign Spider Clan lands. He was unsure if the clan itself had sent the distress signal, or if it was someone else, but for the sake of propriety he would not just trespass on their land. He would announce himself first.

Not audibly, obviously.

No, he sent a quick message via the HoloNet and left it at that.

Oh, this was going to be rich. Petra wished she got a credit each time someone said she tortured a friend of theirs. Sadly, it would be difficult to pull a name out of thin air. Sighing as she looked at the old man. “Fine… one moment” Adding an off-putting tone with that. Then looked over at the rest of the group there. “Go do what you came to do while the adults talk.... Oh and have fun.”

Petra focused on the ground just a meter away. Summing the ground to rise as chair for her, she sat down facing Ember. “Okay… Who did I hurt this time that got that stick up that rear of yours?”

[member=Bundori]
[member="Ember Rekali"]
[member="Skosk Fett"]
[member="Shia Kryze"]
[member="Rex Taff"]
[member="Ambrose Mantis"]
[member="Kade Kol-Rekali"]
[member="Falcon Rekali"]

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

"Part of me wonders if you'd be so flippant if you knew who I meant. The rest of me knows you probably would." He bared his teeth without humor and sheathed the sword, hands knotting into fists.

"The girl you tortured, that student of mine, was your daughter. Fabula Cavataio."

The Dark Side swelled around his hands. The air warped and gave off a stink.

"I'm told you're one of the strongest Nightsisters to ever live, as powerful as Gethzerion and Talzin ever were. You've cut a quiet bloody furrow across history. Well, to my shame, so have I. My name's Ember Rekali, and only one of us walks away from this."

He raised his hands, and lighting crossed the distance between him and the seated archwitch.

When [member="Ember Rekali"]s cast away his illusion Minerva knew the odd feeling she felt earlier. It was the man that on Naboo that one time who could make Illusion Rain. Minerva still did not know the name of the magic he used but she did know it was not of Dathomir.

She was curious then as she was now. However there was just too much going on and the drama was escalating as the conversation grew. Not to mention the possibility of having bucket heads around made her uneasy enough.

Just walk away and leave her grandmother here? Quietly the thought did not sit well with Minerva at all. Honestly she was unsure what to do. Her first instinct was to stay with family regardless of how much danger there could be. Her Grandmother and Clan Mother asked her to do something.
Go and do what you came to do… oh and have fun…..

The fair thought her grandmother did not say exactly what Minerva should go and do, Minerva’s mind quickly trying to twist this somehow. Go do but what? Go do what Minerva had planned to do? Go and to where? Where Minerva had planned to go? But would Grandmother be disappointed? Would Grandmother be disappointed if she just walked away?

What if Minerva did whatever she damn well please?​
It was enough to make Minerva’s head spin and hurt.​

With a sigh Minerva threw her hand up into the air. “Fine”, frustration bleed through her pink pastel lips. “I’m going to get some spider silk then!”

Minerva activated her crates and then started to move again. Who followed she did not know. If her Grandma did not wish her here then she was going to move on!

You know [member="Bundori "]followed Mini. Where one sister was the other was surly to follow!

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

@Bundori

[member="Skosk Fett"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

Bundori looked at her sister and was following... that feeling was there and she looked back over her shoulder feeling it like on Naboo. "Ah where should we be going for some spider silk?" SHe was curious while walking.. no skipping when she wanted to check it all out. She moved forward though seeing their grandmother and she took her sisters hand with a look forward. "No looking back right, we can see grandmother later... maybe... mommy might be upset maybe.... though we can bring her a new dolly here made from spider silk. That will make her happy." Bundori moved to hold her sisters hand and have her chain sword behidn them for protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom