Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Apocalypse Now | Dominion of Kalee | NIO

mvL7pAy.png

V A N D A L
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
STORM COMMANDO TASK FORCE 'DARK RIDER'
VANDAL SQUAD
BLACK SABBATH
FOCUS | OPEN
W H I T E _ R A B B I T

N5cG5gd.png
He'd memorized the pace of a door breaking charge by now and luckily the increased barradium in the load of the explosive was enough to punch clean through the reinforced entrance way to Keessk's compound. His ears rung a little longer than he was expecting, even past the aural dampeners but regardless, it was clean breech and the descending staircase was illuminated only in foreboding crimson.

For the first time since Ravelin, he took up point for the unit. Immediately after he did, he second thought his action but it was far too late by now. He was quick enough at least to snap his charric carbine in the direction of a turret emplacement fixed to the ceiling.

<"Get me a slice on this door.">
Berik ordered down the line as he motioned to the next sealed entrance way. There was no indication of what was awaiting them on the other side as each of their military grade scanners had been hit with what seemed to be a nigh EMP, their tacpads weren't much help and the heads up displays of their helmets were all crackling and distorting the farther they got down into the compound.

Less than any ideal circumstance. But that was their wheel house. Past the clean slice of the door way, this room was far too dark to rely on just the internal illumination of their helmet systems. Helmet lights, carbine lights all flicked on as the static distortion of their heads up displayed grew in intensity with each passing moment. No shriek of their radiation readers meant it wasn't anything that would kill them.

Behind him he could hear the break in seal and the rustle of a helmet sliding from one of the commando's heads.

Berik peered back with expressionless dismay.

"My HUD is dead...can't see shit in the static." The rest weren't too far behind in the darkness. The further in they went, the worse it got.

Andan Voleg

A

M1hZOvK.jpeg
Objective: Along the Watchtower
Allies: NIO | Allied Kalee | Open to Interaction
Enemies: Sith Affiliated forces

Hq2RSji.png

"Nothing quite as pretty as Rhypalm at night"

Approaching the battle were 3 RDAGx gunships flying in low and fast. Aboard the lead gunship sat Voleg who sat on the edge of the open bay doors, letting his legs dangle. Along with him Sgt. Garza and Cpl Began, other members from his fireteam each with a radio backpack on and the usual loadout of a forward observer. Andan watched as the sounds of the distant battle began to get louder and louder. As he looked out at the green landscape he felt someone tap on his shoulder. Cpl Began was standing there and spoke. "Tune in to pilot comms. You won't regret it." he said with a grin. Andan shrugged and changed over on his radio headset and found the pilots were listening to music which made him grin under his bandana.

As they made their final approach to the LZ Sgt. Garza pointed out to two imperial bombers flying low ahead of them. The two bombers swooped in and dropped two canisters each before pulling off. The forest below them erupted into a fiery ball of Rhypalm. Andan could hear his Sergeant and Cpl Began cheering and he couldn't help but smile underneath the his bandana. He took a deep breath as they smell of gasoline came in, savouring the scent of fiery destruction.

Andan's RDAGx landed and out jumped the three forward observers. Sgt Garza was quick to turn to Andan and Began and began dishing out orders. "Alright you guys now the drill. No Surveillance in this mission today, target acquisition only. Link up with your attached squads and start coordinating fire missions." Andan nodded and began moving South, he was to assist coordinating targets there alongside Mace Company which was leading the assault. On his arrival he saw the soldiers advancing slowly through a forested section and he joined them. "Glad you could join us Cpl. Voleg" one of the Sergeants said as they advanced. Andan was about to talk back before his head suddenly exploded from a blaster bolt. Blaster fire soon lit up the forests and the soldiers were firing everywhere. "They're in the trees!" Andan shouted before switching to full auto and shredding a tree in front of him. Out dropped an Sith trooper riddled with holes. Andan looked around to the rest of the company who were know sustaining heavier casualties. This was gonna be a long day.

M1hZOvK.jpeg

F O R T U N A T E _ S O N
8 T H _ A I R B O R N E
Andan Voleg | OPEN
They woke us up real early, sun was still trying to shake off last night's veil. A lot of bitching came up, a lot of berating followed. While one half of the 8th were deployed to relieve the besiegers, we were almost promised we'd be seeing no action; most of us rookies took it as an excuse to play cards up late and drink some smuggled booze.

We bluffed fate and lost.

We raced the first rays of sunlight aboard a whole armada of gunships deployed from the maw of a destroyer in orbit. Don't let the ads deceive you, these armors ain't really good at keeping out the cold. It got so cold, a few of ours were forced to leak out a stream into the cool air from the gunship's open hatch. Most weren't these lucky, we had hardass sergeants in the 8th. Discipline was paramount.

Below us we passed over a hundred dots spewing black smoke. Some birdie had dropped off a whole load of Rhypalm on the poor bastards below and left cackling as if it was a joke. We descended more and saw the result of the bombings. Chairforce really had a sick sense of humor. I don't think I could share another break with 'em in the mess hall again.

Predetermined clearings we passed over we paradropped our artillery companies, as if the bombers weren't enough for the poor sods.

Razed and defiled was the land all around the besieged temple, the sight gave me the shivers. I wondered why we hadn't dropped a shit ton of payload on top of the karkers and called it day but as I was to learn in the coming years - we were fighting for all sorts of reasons, most we never found out what they were.
"Green light, go." Sarge called through and one by one in line we dropped with our repulsorpacks from the gunships just as the gunners were starting to begin their strafing run over the besieged temple.

Obj 1

After a few moments of rest the Majors voice was crackling over the commline.

Part of Tavius wondered if the Major would make a trip into the temple with the rest of the troops, the other part knew very much, based off of a look the kind of scum and lack of loyalty and honour Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo had.

Blinking quickly before moving to pick up his blaster, the dead energy cell was pulled out and discarded, replaced with a fresh one and then Tavius answered.

"The forces have breached the walls."

Giving a look around, something felt off. Where they had been mayhem and chaos moments ago, the sounds of battle were going more and more distant. The environment seemed darker that it had only a handful of minutes ago, a foreboding feeling seeping into his flesh and bones. And he turned to head up the steps that would take him deeper into the temple, bodies of comrades and hostiles alike littering the ground every where he looked.

"Something is off. Forward forces have gone quiet.

Do you copy?

Major?
"

Obj 1

Static. Static. Static.

Grunger whacked the darn transmitter three times before he gave up and launched the gadget at a utility droid nearby.

BOOM!

A nerve wrecking explosion startled the major who for a moment thought the transmitter was a rigged IED before he looked at the source of his newfound troubles. Ahead the grounds around the temple were completely destroyed leaving behind only a lingering haze of darkness. More than half of the life indicators of the combined arms task force flickered and faded away.

The Sith's machinations had come to fruition and had nearly decimated all of the besiegers which were storming the temple's sacred grounds. Unlike most the Commando's luck did not flake, his entry into the cursed temple had saved him.

From the explosion, at least.

Down the damp and dark tunnel, at its end a light hissed to life.

Crimson blade.

Its wielder stormed at the Commando, a Force Scream cracking stone and mortar.

Tavius Muuaji Tavius Muuaji

Obj 1

Damn.

After all of the static buzzing in his ear, he cut off the frequency. The embedded forces within the temple likely had jamming tech hidden somewhere. Previously unused, they likely hadn't thought to be breached and to hold out much longer than they had. Glancing behind him, there had been a handful of other troopers in the hallway with him.

Then the explosion came.

And he was thrown backwards, further down the hallway and onto his arse as he skidded some feet.

What was that now?

"Nnnaggh!"

He heard behind him and then a thump.

There was a crimson light at the end of the hall.

The figure was charging.

The charric rifle came to life spurting.

The blade caught one, knocking the Sith off balance, but they kept running, and then blocked the second and third, the kinetic force behind the rifle loosened the hold the Sith had with their iconic weapon. The fourth shot got the warrior in the gut, and the fifth burnt a hole through the top of their skull before they even had a chance to double over in pain.

Before he could even call out to the other troopers in the hallway, abrupt screams lanced through the darkness.

"Let's go get those men!"

Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo

MOSHED-2020-10-13-11-6-10.gif
Objective: Operation [REDACTED].
Allies: Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

The Grand Admiral watched the blinding streaks of hyperspace fade instantaneously into the thickened void of real space. Kalee sat below, a planet besieged by the remnants of the Sith. Unfortunately, judging by the New Imperial vessels in orbit, they had the Sith on the run. Or at the very least chased underground. Unfortunate. But there would nonetheless be progress made. Specimens could be captured, and research fuelled.

"
Prepare," The Grand Admiral drawled in that low voice, filtered through the falsetto of a voice modulator, "For the extraction of any subjects." Rausgeber rasped, gesturing to the Stossjaeger commanders by his side. His gaze then cast itself upon the signals team, "Tap us into the local signals. If our Kalee or New Imperial allies happen upon one of these Dark Pact alive, I want us on it."

"Grand Admiral!" An ensign barked, "Milord, transmission from Prince Dooku. He's apparently in orbit," Carlyle's gaze darkened, "And he requests an audience with you." The ensign then paused, and scanned the Grand Admiral's expression, before wincing. and bowing her head "Apologies for the intrusion sir."

Carlyle paused and turned toward the command bridge, eyeing the staff aboard. He was not one to be summoned like a lapdog. But by the same count, he could not afford to allow himself to make enemies. He would see what Dooku sought. "
Commodore Gowe," The Grand Admiral drawled, "You will hold our vessel and conduct subject retrieval operations as I have dictated. Should this be a trap, be sure that Prince Dooku does not leave the system." Commodore Lilya Gowe immediately saluted and bowed her head to the Grand Admiral, who had already now made his way down the bridge, "Major Thule, prepare my shuttle for imminent departure."

"
We shall see what Dooku wants."

mvL7pAy.png

V A N D A L
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
STORM COMMANDO TASK FORCE 'DARK RIDER'
VANDAL SQUAD
BLACK SABBATH
FOCUS | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask

P E O P L E _ A R E _ S T R A N G E
N5cG5gd.png
<"Put your damn helmet back, soldier,"> Crik aggressively ordered to the commando that tore off his helmet from his head, something they all heard with the hiss coming from the broken seal. He couldn't blame him it was a queen to see through with all the static and distorted effects occurring to the visor of their helmets. Still at least it would work in filtering the air they were breathing, yeah?

"Give me a minute, it's giving me a headache," the commando gave his excuse to Berik, continuing down their path with his helmet carried in his hand. It was getting worse with every step they took, whatever EMP that hindered their HUD and sensors integrated on their helmets. At least he could turn it off which is what he did, getting tired of dealing with the static.

<"I have cut out my HUD, so I'm walking blind here. Can't handle that crap anymore,"> just a heads up warning to his squad.

"H-h-holy shit."

<"Rorg, what the he-"> and when Crik looked back at the same Commando that had taken off his helmet, the man looked dazed. Eyes open, pupils dilated. The helmet dropped from his hands. He looked scared.

<"Don't tell me you're having a mental breakdown.">

Not now, please. That would just compromise the entire team and its mission.

M1hZOvK.jpeg

N O T _ N O W _ J O H N
8 T H _ A I R B O R N E
Andan Voleg | OPEN
It is said the jungles have eyes. Good thing we put the whole jungle on fire.

"Can't see shit in this smoke. Thermal's useless." Mises, the previous rookie of the squad, moaned.

"You take that helmet off, you kiss your ass goodbye." Cpl. Anders informed him.

"I'd rather do that than get chopped by an undying Kaleesh mongrel out of nowhere."

"Hell, Mises, you queen more than the new Rook." Wieser said.

"There's no man out there queen more than Rook. You ever beat him on sabacc?"

"Shu-"

I wasn't able to finish that. My lungs collapsed under the weight of a melting Kaleesh warrior. Chestplate cracked, eye balls nearly popped out and I crashed onto the ground. Remember when I tell you these armors aint much shit? Nothing like the ads? You bet. The massive scumbag gave me a death scare with his eyes liquifying and his skin dissolving. Bones were protruding from underneath the melting flesh and organs were quickly devolving into nothing more than soup.

Don't think I would've made it out alive if the karker wasn't already on the last drop of life thanks to the Rhypalm. He collapsed to the side and the melting continued. He looked scarier before he turned into a wax figure. Now the son of a queen looked hilarious.

Think I lied down on my ass for more than a good minute as the rest were quick to attention for another attack which never came. Anders' loomed over me and offered me a hand up.

"Shit's a queen in this smoke." he clicked his tongue, reluctantly agreeing to Mises' earlier statement.

Obj. 1

Grunger came out of his makeshift post and looked with hands on his waist at the massive destruction ahead. The temple grounds were in ruins littered with bodies. Some half-dead, some half-alive limping and crawling.

"Useless karkers. Should've let me gas these sith mongrels."

He heard a beep and then a buzz - his round of sabacc was over. Lost it all because he'd went out to inspect the racket. What an idiot.

Meanwhile, the temples tunnels are flooding with Sithspawn. The Commando had no way to go other than forward deeper into the temple.

There, somewhere, lied the heart of evil.

Obj 1

"Explosive ordnance. Check your gear."

Tavius and his group of assorted 257th 25th and 45th huddled in a supply closet putting together their gear and seeing what they had.

There were the moanings and groanings of pain from enemies and foes alike, with the added sounds of the occasional scream and the stomping of enormous creatures. They had hidden when they had come across a group of rampaging creatures mauling a trio of Imperial troopers that had been ahead of them.

No one signs up to fight these monsters.

"I'll take these," he says, picking up the bandolier with most of the grenades before clipping it in the small of his back after a moment. "We will detonate whatever they have jamming us and call for reinforcements."

Quietly opening the door, he signaled two of the group to go ahead of him as he stepped into third place as they hurried down the corridor, a Kalee Sith experiment with two heads and four arms came charging at them, wielding two lightsabers and two blasters, firing at them while parrying their return fire. "What fresh nether is this..."

And he withdrew one of the thermal detonators and primed it. When he threw it, before it hit the ground just in front of the hostile, it exploded and left a gaping hole in the ground and down the hall there could be a rumbling heard that was rapidly approaching.

"Go through the floor!"

Obj 1.

Major Zsinj tried the comms again - no connection. Not with the Commando, not with the 224th and not even with his own units. The whole system had collapsed, jammed either by superior technology or...sith magic. Had to be the latter, right?

He circled around his makeshift command post kicking rocks wondering what he could do. Loneliness engulfed him. He saw the horrors of war through a different perspective, a less obnoxious one. A more humane one.

Only briefly.

And that moment was gone.

But something from it still lingered. A residual strong enough to force him to draw his pistol.

Grunger looked at the ravaged temple grounds where only death lied.

He hurried towards it.

Obj 1

Tavius led the remnants of the group into the underground.

Flashlights came on and flashed about in what he quickly concluded was a laboratory. There were still bodies on the beds, some of them partially clothed in New Imperial gear, likely soldiers that had been captured in earlier bouts of engagement before the 257th had arrived to break the siege. Gulping, he was glad his helmet could mute the sound.

"Over here," one of the guys from the 45th said. Even this scum likely in for a horrendous crime and freed with the stipend to fight for the New Imperials seemed disgusted with what he had found in one of the backrooms.

A group of Sith huddled together with purple and bluish energy circling around them.

Some kind of Sith magic.

OBJ I

Through the gutters filled with blood, through the fields of corpses, through the unshed tears of young sons taken too soon, Grunger Zsinj crossed the temple grounds.

An eerie silence, deafening almost, ruled the land replacing the ear-splitting reign of an eternal and wasteful siege.

Grunger stopped right infront of the temple and looked up. Something pulled him towards it. The pull of a coronation. The pull of power.

He began the climb, stone by stone.

Obj 1

From what Tavius could gather it was some kind of observation room that the Sith were in while the troopers were in the actual laboratory. A closed space where the Sith couldn't be interrupted he supposed. It didn't matter.

The hostiles were distracted and that was good enough for him.

Signaling for the group to line up at the windows and to take aim.

There was a creak and groan behind them, and one of the group opened fire through the glass, shattering it and dropping one of the Sith with a clear headshot and then a storm of lightning exploded all around them, throwing the rest of the group down.

OBJ I

Destine to reach the top, Grunger continued his climb. The endless ascent. The flesh on his hand cracked open, blood poured down but he carried on as if in a trance towards his imaginary throne atop the temple.

He did not look back. Not even once.

The stones never seemed to end.

It did not matter.

The climb is all there is.

Obj 1

Tavius didn't know how long he had been out when he had been thrown backwards by the lightning. But through his helmet he could see bodies being dragged. One of the faces brought into his view one of the men he had just been with and then his body was dropped right on top of his and he couldn't see anymore.

The helmet filtered out the smell, and he was forced to hold his breath all the same, forcing himself to be silent as body after body was dumped onto his unmoving form.

He waited.

Another body.

And still he waited.

Minutes passed he assumed. But the malevolent presence still remained. It felt as if it were sapping at his strength.

He started to move, there had been no added bodies before he wiggled his head free at the bottom of the pile. Their weapons were strewn across the room, left where they had likely fallen he guessed before he started wiggling out from the bottom of the corpses.

Dragging himself out, his foot got caught on something in the pile and he grunted, kicking up and down to try and get the body off of him before he finally got free, just to come face to face with a large Kaleesh warrior that grabbed him right underneath his helmet and clenched his throat. Right fist swinging out to catch them in the face. Not even a flinch.

The second time he punched the vibro punch knife mechanism worked correctly and penetrated through their skull and he dropped to the ground panting.

Dhuzgnar

D
M1hZOvK.jpg

OBJECTIVE I //: ALONG THE WATCHTOWER
TAG: Anton Cassel

Fire and flame, blaster and bolt, that was all his reality was becoming. They had told stories, the Elders in his quaint Tarisian village, of some Underworld that all spirits were destined to. Known by thousands of names throughout the galaxy, one could have told Dhuz that he was at the very gates of that Hell, and he would have easily believed you. Retaining new information, especially in a situation such as this, was nearly impossible. He had an understanding of how blasters worked, how most modern tech functioned, and the differences between his friends and foes, but that hardly mattered anymore. The drum beat was calling, deeper, deeper, do you feel it? That animistic urge.

His SFR roared against the Sith-Imperial Forces, trailing them as they stumbled down into their little ditch, kicking against his shoulder as bolts littered against their armor and sent them tumbling, switch target, repeat. Screams of gunships blaring overhead, dropping munitions that could level all that the Nekghoul had known, and with their explosions and damnation came a wave of pain through the undercurrents. It was quiet, quieter than it had any right to be, less like the deaths of dozens with a simple button press, and more akin to someone shutting the door just a little too loud. Making you suddenly aware of every noise in the room.

The first noise that he came aware to was the clicking emanating from his blaster, and moments after that, the realization that he had no more powerpacks. Clawed, gangly hands patted at his sides as the next hostile came doublestepping through the brush. Raising his Judicator as he went. Dhuz reacted in the only way he could think, his grip shifted, swapping hands, and he took the SFR into his hands like a club. Closing the distance with monstrous strides, he brought the weapon swinging, letting out a howl as he did so. Helmet snapped to the side, the man stumbled, and then a swing from the other side righted him again, repeat, crack, and fall. He would have liked to loot the blaster from the man, but he had no time. A bolt whizzed by his head by and approaching pair of troopers. Hands reached out, grabbing both of the men by the throats, slamming them onto the ground after a brief lift. Fumbling, drawing his shovel from his side, the bladed edge slammed into the chest of one, erupting a fountain of crimson. His friend was upon him soon after, shoving the beast to the ground, attempting to find a fix as he mounted the creature on the chest.

The Legionnaire had brought a pistol out, the hotcharge buzz of it activating, the barrel staring down the nosebridge of Dhuz. Claws raked into the mans back, piercing through armor and cracking bone, the Ghoul leaned up, jaw unhinging.

Teeth sawing.

Digging.

Engorged eyes and slapping hands begging to relief.

While the man’s head was severed from his neck, the rest of the squadron held the defense. The Radio Operator screaming into an open comm.

“Any Imperial Forces! We are pinned down at grid quadrants Besh-333, repeat, any Imperial Forces, we’re getting killed out here! Any support! Danger close strikes have been battering our position!”

kQs9qoL.gif

[P R A Y I D I E]
KAL'ORITSOR | JEDI ARMOR
LOCATION - THE NIV MYRMIDON

Robogeber Robogeber
STRIKE GROUP DOOKU
Nebula II-class Star Destroyer - NIV Myrmidon
REC-LC01 "Negotiator"-class Light Cruiser - Four Vessels
REC-LU01 HAAT - Five Squadron of Twelve
V-wing Heavy Interceptor - Six Squadrons of Twelve
Eta-2 'Midnight' Jedi Starfighter
-
173RD. STORMTROOPER LEGION - THE MYRMIDONS

With a grueling siege taking place beneath them on the world of Kalee, the Myrmidons of the 173rd. would be left antsy with anticipation as their commander kept them in reserve. There was no doubt in their collective thoughts that their presence would be more than enough to shift what was currently a stalemate into their favor, but Luc seemingly had no desire to introduce them into the fray, despite their inclusion into the task force sent to relieve their allies currently down on the world's surface.

Much to the chagrin of the upper levels of military command present, Strike Group Dooku lingered far enough back from the world for their presence in the theater to be considered a non-factor. Calls for his legion to be sent into action were outright ignored until communication would eventually grind itself to a halt. It took them a while to get the memo that the Warlord of Nirauan had no desire to assist his fellow Imperials with their struggle. Instead he'd come to the warzone with a different goal in mind altogether- a goal which did not require him to risk the valuable lives of his precious companions.

Instead of having prepared his men to enter the fray, Luc could instead be found awaiting the infamous Warlord of Prefsbelt Command within the primary hangar bay of his flagship, the NIV Myrmidon. Dressed in the typical outfit of spacer clothes that he usually wore outside of combat, Luc had not even bothered to don his Jedi Armor despite their presence in a warzone, cementing his position that the Myrmidons were not present in the system looking for a fight.

He was there to take advantage of the rare opportunity that presented itself, with the arrival of the NIV Tregessar and its influential Grand Admiral. His fellow Warlord had accepted his offer to meet with him, and upon arrival he'd clearly see that a small section of the hangar been dedicated to being an ad-hoc conference area for their meeting. A single table and its accompanying chairs were arrayed in the center of their meeting area, and unlike many of their fellow Imperials, Luc had declined to arrange for a ceremonious assortment of his companions to greet the Warlord upon arrival. Instead the Grand Admiral would find Luc seated casually at the table alongside his advisor Valyrian. Seated third, to the opposite side of Valyrian, was Rexton Mandela, an intelligent Admiral who served as the second-in-command of Strike Group Dooku.

Only a small number of Stormtroopers were actually present, to uphold a semblance of formality for their Impeial guest, and only at the behest of the two aged Imperials next to him. Regardless, formalities would be kept to a minimum, and the sheer lack of military bodies present should've been more than enough for his fellow Warlord to perceive that his intentions were, while not benevolent, were at least not hostile in the slightest. As much as he despised what Prefsbelt Command represented, it was the pragmatic truth that their interests would need to align if Luc had any chance to continue pressing his ambitions within the Order even further. Ambitions that were far too close to being realized, if the cards continued to be in his favor.

All that he needed next was for him and his fellow Warlord to reach an accord.

MOSHED-2020-10-15-19-19-2.gif

Objective: Gladhand the Prince

A Little Drop of Poison

With the NIV Tregessar and her escort fleet menacing in the distance, Grand Admiral Rausgeber's shuttle streaked across the void and toward the flag of the royal, the Myrmidon. The upsilon-class shuttle made a graceful entrance, landing close to the Nirauan Princelings ad hoc conference centre. The docking ramp extended it, and with it, Rausgeber himself, escorted by two of his Stossjaeger, in their crisp newer model Stormtrooper armours. He struck a very prim and proper figure as he crossed the hangar, with pale, and handsomely aged features, short yet neatly parted grey hair. His uniform, white with the rank plaque proudly displayed upon his breast as he approached.

"Gentlemen," Carlyle began, warm smile crossing his features. "It is an unanticipated pleasure to be aboard your fine vessel, your majesty." The Grand Admiral took no time for invitation and sat at his alloted place at the table, "Admiral," He gave a curt nod to Admiral Rexton, "And I assume, esteemed friend of our host." A nod to Valyrian. Carlyle settled himself, and sat with his fingers crossed. "If I may make one request, before we begin proceedings gentlemen," The Grand Admiral mused with a slight change in tone. It was one that kept the cordiality of his presence and that smile, but nevertheless contained a sharpened edge to it. "It would be that our guards be relieved, and we conduct this conference in strict confidence. Please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom