Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Another Happy Landing

Local Time: 16:28

Alarms blared and lights flashed in the cockpit, warning the pilot of the imminent danger they were in as he flicked various switches to try and find the source of the problem. It was clear that one of the engines had failed but the cause remained unknown and any hope of alleviating the problem soon diminished as the ship entered a nosedive towards the planet whose gravitational pull they had recently entered. Now the Mandalorian's priority was not to get the ship back into working order but to prevent them from slamming into the planet below. The alarms wailed louder but the Mandalorian seemed relatively calm aside from his hurried movements - though the urgency of the situation called for it.

"Strap yourself in. This is going to be rough." He told the man Koran Bardok Koran Bardok who accompanied him, who had chosen a rather unfortunate journey to do so, as he strapped himself in and placed his hands on the yoke, prepared to fight with the aircraft for control. As much as the ship would allow, he pulled up to ease them out of a nosedive as much as he could. It would not be a smooth landing by any means but they would at least avoid being crushed on impact.

The ship glided towards the ground at a great speed but Ki'an managed to level their trajectory out enough that they would skid across the ground before coming to a halt. He had little option in terms of where to land but they were headed for a forest which was one of the best scenarios they could have - especially on a planet with vast frozen oceans.

As they neared the top of the trees, the sound of wood snapping beneath them soon became apparent and a few moments later the impact of ground against the bottom of the ship could be felt, slowing the ship down significantly and lurching all its contents inside suddenly as it slid across the ground, through the trees, before coming to a halt.

8dab33797308cb34e482d574d337d76a.jpg

The Mandalorian was momentarily dazed from the abrupt end to their journey and put a hand to his head which had just been violently thrown around and hit against the headrest but he quickly regained focus to turn of the only functioning engine and all the wailing alarms that accompanied it. He unfastened his seatbelt and checked on the condition of his companion as he did so. "Are you okay?" He asked before looking over his shoulder to see. Arguably, there were worse people the man could've ended up in a crash with rather than a medic who had the equivalent of a hospital stowed away in his ship - that was, if the equipment had survived the impact of the crash.

Koran started checking his body for injuries, finding nothing except for some bruises he nodded. "I seem to be fine, but I'm not sure."

Koran started looking around the ship and unfastening his own belt, satisfied to find his sabers undamaged. "So, what now?" Koran asked the Mando, looking at him.

Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla

Last edited:
A loud groan erupted from the passenger compartment along with the sound of stuff being thrown around. Xan crawled out from under a chunk of the ship that caved in and shoved another piece of debris off her. "This is the second time I karking crash. Next time I'm flying." she grumbled as she yanked her leg free from a piece that hooked on. She forced herself to her feet and limped over to a seat that seemed to have survived. Unfortunately it broke off as soon as her hand rested on the cushioning. "Of course." she mumbled.

She looked herself over for any injuries. An endeavor that didn't take very long when she noticed a piece of durasteel sticking out of her shoulder. She then heard the voice of their pilot as she inspected the rest of her body. Thank goodness she was built like a tank. "Oh yeah sure just worry about the freeloader and not the one actually paying your chrome dome ass!" she shouted in annoyance as she took hold of the piece of metal. A sharp hiss escaped her as she gave it a light tug. "Great. Just karking great." she grumbled some more as she limped her way over to the cockpit. A light shiver ran through her when a wind howled through the wreckage and past them. "What happens now? We do a karking damage assessment while I fix my shoulder." she snapped at the stranger before glancing at the Mando. "Yo you got any bacta spray or something? I gotta get this thing out of me." she asked him rubbing at her forehead.

Her mask was gone, her hat was gone, her jacket was ruined... and now she had a piece of starship stuck in her. At least it didn't seem to damage anything as she wiggled her arm around. It still stung, though.

Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla

Elvera Ossenoxe

unfriendly neighbourhood assassin
Her head spun, now covered in scrapes or bruises, at least she assumed it was. Ears still ringing from the insufferably loud alarms, she rose to her feet, use her hands to steady herself against a wall “ first time i trust someone else with flying in 4 months and this happens...” she grumbled, clearly aggravated at the situation, buts it’s hard not to be.

“Calm down... i’ll go find whatever medical supplies survived the crash then Mr.medic can fix it...i hope” Elvera smirked at her own comment, finding herself very amusing. Much of the ship was mangled, she hate to see what state the wings were in, if they were even anywhere near the main body of the spacecraft. Ev wandered, or rather stumbled, to the tail end of the ship where most items were kept. Bright red box caught her eye, a white cross plastered on the top of it .It was on the top of a lot of other things so either she’d have to hope she was by any miracle tall enough to reach it or shed climb over everything.

Her gaze flicked between her feet and the medical supplies, the girl rising in her feet just enough to brush her fingertips against the item she wanted.She flailed her hand around to move the box closer towards her until it finally fell into her hands,which she had now realised were covered in clusters of small cuts.She smiled to herself about her small success , turning back and walked to the other female on board “ Hey Mr.medic , c’mere” she called, holding out the bright red box for him to take.

Koran looked at all the people around him, and thought about what to do next. Despite being inside, he was alreadh feeling cold and could tell that the outside wasn't going to be too habitable. There didn't seem to be any food except for whatever survived the crash, and who knows what sort of creatures live around here.

He needed to find food, water, a shelter, and figure out whether he can trust everybody present. He didn't sense anything wrong or particurarly bad about anybody here, but it always pays off to be careful.

Especially now, considering he was probably going to spend quite some time with everybody here.

First things first though, he had to get information if he was to make a decision.

He eyed the Mando ( Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla ), even though he didn't worry about him. Mandalorians are well known for staying calm and collected no matter what happens, why would this one be different?

He then focused onto the rather rude girl who seemed to be protesting ( Xan Deesa Xan Deesa ). She seemed to be sassy, not something you want to be in this situation, he made a mental note to pay attention to her.

He finally looked at the other girl ( Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe ), she was quiet and collected, a lot like the Mando. She didn't concern him.

"Alright, everybody listen up, I needn't point out that we are stranded here, and that if we plan to survive we will probably need food and shelter. Why not split up and give everybody a role? Some of us could look around the area, and others could salvage the ship."

M58SS6S.png
Objective: Observe the crash site
Tags: Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok

"Chaos is the law of nature; Order is the dream of man."

Vaun watched as a burning starship came crashing through the atmosphere through a pair of macrobinoculars. His transport, The Prospekt, had been stranded here after they were travelling back from hutt space before being intercepted by Concord fighters. As he continued to watch one of his guards approached him, a Delphidian named Dithar who's speech appeared slightly robotic through his helmet's communication system. "<Should we send a search party?>" the officer turned back to his guard. "No, get another man and we'll move in and observe for now. Have the rest of the crew continue making repairs and ensure our...friends don't get out." the Delphidian nodded and waved over another soldier. As they begun the trek Vaun pulled over the hood of his black thermocoat and pulled up a balaclava, concealing his identity.

As they got closer the trio perched up on a small hill overlooking the forest and the Chiss pulled out his macrobinoculars once more and looked towards the crash. "Ship looks mostly intact. But can't see the extent of the damage through the forest." Dithar's robotic voice chimed in once more. "<We could salvage some parts sir, get our own thrusters up and running again without needing to dump the assets.>" Vaun shook his head slightly before responding. "We must first establish whether there are any survivors Sergeant Dithar. Only then can we think of taking what we need." the Delphidian nodded. "<Yes sir. Perhaps we could even work with them>"

Vaun sat for a second, making no comment on Dithar's mention of cooperation before talking to the other soldier with them. "We'll stake out for a day before moving in if no one comes out." he said before taking a step back and opening up his holocommunicator, setting up a transmission back to the Prospekt. "Corporal, how goes the repairs." he said. "Unless we want to bring the cells with us we'll need more parts sir." Vaun nodded before continuing once more. "And how are the prisoners doing." There was a slight hesitation in the young soldiers voice before he replied. "They're under control now but before they were uh... a bit rowdy. Private Bekto suffered minor injuries trying to sedate them." The Chiss let out a small sigh as the information came in. "Might I remind you if those savages escape this whole trip was for nothing. I will hold you accountable." he said before ending the transmission and returning to his perch on the small hill. For now he would watch and wait.

While his intention was to check on the condition of all passengers, his immediate attention was on the people in the room with him who seemed shaken but fine. "Are you okay?" He shouted back to his sassy passenger but her appearance in the cockpit suggested otherwise. "I can fix it. I have medical training." He tried to reassure her as he carefully assessed her shoulder. His attention was soon drawn to another passenger who addressed him and offered him one of the first aid kits. "Thanks." He replied, his eyes lingering on the cuts on her hands for a moment.

Since Xan was in more need of help, he trusted this person could tend to their own injuries for now if they were bothersome. Ki'an opened the box and handed Elvera a small bottle of antiseptic and a couple of cotton pads to clean her wounds with but not before taking a small amount on a cotton pad himself. Should Xan allow, he carefully removed the foreign object from her shoulder and warned her. "This is going to sting." He told her before applying the antiseptic doused cotton pad on the wound for a moment and then placing a bacta patch over the affected area.

"I think at first we should stick together to assess how dangerous it is here. We don't know what the local wildlife is like yet." He replied. While he didn't say anything about it in fear of sounding arrogant, he thought that if everyone were to split up then he would be unable to protect them. While the other man carried lightsabers, he didn't know how armed the ladies were. "Once we rule out any threats we can split up." He compromised.

The Mandalorian moved towards the back of the ship and pressed a keypad which activated the hangar door. The ramp extended to the ground with a jittery sound then he walked outside, protected largely from the cold air by his armour, though the drop in temperature was certainly noticeable. There was the remenants of smoke billowing from beneath the ship but a majority of the overheating had been vanquished by the snow. He sighed. It was going to be a tough situation. If any communication from his ship still worked then it would still take days for help to arrive so they were on their own for now.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek

The other passenger managed to find the mando's kit as he inspected the wound. She carefully dropped her jacket on the ground and moved the strap of her tank top out of the way for him to access the wound more easily. "Just karking rip it out you pansy." she grumbled as he carefully removed the piece of debris. She was taken back by the size of it but quickly looked back to him as he pulled out some antiseptic and cotton buds. "I can take it, trust me." she quipped at his warning. As he cleaned it, her only sign of discomfort was a sigh and a twitch of her eye. When he was done, she rolled her shoulder and gave a nod. "Thanks. Don't worry, I'll be fine again at the end of the day." she assured him before glancing at the other survivors.

The other one, a Jedi by the look of it, suggested splitting up and tried to take control of the situation. Xan scoffed at his idea but the Mando interrupted her before she could get a word in. "Yeah I'm with him. Let's get some info on what our situation is and then work from there. If we start running off in different directions we're gonna have trouble." she agreed, picking up and slipping her jacket back on. She zipped it up as she walked with the Mando to the back of his ship. She shuddered as the ramp lowered and the cold blew through, but she shoved the feeling aside for now. She could worry about getting cold later.

"What are your names, by the way?" she asked the other three as she glanced around the ruined ship. All things considered... they got off pretty easily.

Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek

Koran considered the Mando's proposotion, but he felt like they would have to split up sooner or later. How will they get info if somebody doesn't look around the area?

He made his way to the exit, and prepared to draw his sabers in case something jumped him outside.

Well, not much he could do about Mando's proposition, the majority seemed to be against him, he better agree with them for now and try not to make anybody angry.

Koran suddenly felt his force sense tingling. There was what felt like a bunch of lifeforms nearby, not a good sign. As he was about to focus on it, he heard the girl ask everybody about their names, and turned to look at her.

"I'm Koran Bardok, a Grey Jedi and a scientist, nice to meet you."

He then paused for a bit and started talking again.

"Now, I don't want to alarm any of you, but I can sense something nearby... a bunch of lifeforms. It could be harmless animals, but we best be careful. I could try to find out more about them by focusing on it, but none of you would be allowed to disturb me while I focus, and it would take quite some time."

Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek

Final Dawn Central Command

Location | Orbit of Raithal
Objective | Find and Extract Vaun
Forces | Bulwark | 72 TIE/DFs | 4 Phantom Shuttles | 150 Directorate Commandos
Focus | Captain Leoet Bonne
Tags | Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Xan Deesa Xan Deesa | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek | Koran Bardok Koran Bardok

The Bulwark , a Claymore-Class Heavy Cruiser jumped out of hyperspace arriving in orbit of Raithal. Onboard the Heavy Cruiser stood Captain Leoet Bonne who had just been assigned in locating a Former Chiss Operative of the Zweihander Union known as Vaun. From what Captain Bonne knew , Vaun was a former Naval Officer of the ZU but was also a dedicated Imperialist and to his superior associates Vaun was seen as an asset they could use for future plans due to his Strong Imperialist Loyalties.

According to intel , Vaun had left Chiss Space onboard a Prison Transport probably carrying Prisoners for some unknown purpose and the Chiss Officer was last seen headed towards Raithal by Politorate Agents in the Area. Thus Captain Bonne had been tasked in finding his location and eventually bring him back to his associates. It wasn't a hard mission , given that Bonne did not have to worry about the Zweihander Union , though Vaun was a dedicated Imperialist and the Captain did expect however to encounter some form of resistance when trying to bring Vaun into the caring hands of the Association.

Captain Bonne's Thoughts however were soon interrupted by the Captain of the Bulwark. "Captain Bonne , the Shuttles are ready and your Commandos are on stand-by in the hangar waiting for you" the Captain said. "Thank you Captain , i shall rejoin my
Company of Commandos. While i conduct my search for Vaun on the surface stay in Orbit and keep an eye for any unwanted guests." Bonne said before leaving the Bridge and heading towards the Hangar of the Heavy Cruiser.

Soon enough , 3 Phantom-Class Shuttles transporting 50 Directorate Commandos each headed towards the surface to begin the search for Vaun. If they could find the Chiss-Imperial Officer and convince him it would be in his interests in joining the Association , then this would provide the Association with a valuable asset crucial for their plans in the near-future. Hopefully they wouldn't face that much opposition as this mission could finally improve the position of the Association and finally bring them closer to achieving their nefarious goals in the Deep Core

It was understandable for her to be irritable with a piece of metal sticking out of her shoulder so he did not retort to her sass. He had experienced much frustrated aggression from patients in his time so it wasn't something that phased him. He nodded in agreement at her comment, believing he had done enough for her to be fully healed within a few hours. It was lucky that everyone had managed to get off as lightly as they did. The back of his head still hurt from the impact but it was not nearly bad enough to warrant any treatment.

The Mandalorian turned to face Xan when she addressed them and everyone introduced themselves in turn. "I'm Ki'an." He told the others. One man claimed to be a grey Jedi which Ki'an was intrigued by as he had never heard such a concept before but now was not the time to start a philosophical debate. "The ship doesn't look so bad. I mean... it's not good but salvageable." He informed the others after inspecting the ship.

Upon noticing Xan seemed uncomfortable with the temperature, and for a pretty good reason given her attire, he returned to the ship ramp to face her. "Do you want a sweater?" He asked. While he didn't exactly have any winter coats as he always wore his armour out, he still had comfortable clothes to sleep in. If she accepted, he would return into the ship and disappeared into another room for a moment. He returned with a plain grey sweater and handed it to Xan before returning outside. Now it was time to assess the surroundings.

"Life forms?" He repeated and then nodded to show his understanding. "Okay, thank you." He replied. As he said, they could be nothing more than local wildlife but the Mandalorian knew little about the planet on which they were standing so they couldn't be too careful. "Please feel free to do what you need." He gestured towards the ship.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek CETCOM CETCOM

M58SS6S.png
Tags: Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok CETCOM CETCOM

Vaun was sitting by a portable heating unit with his sergeant when he heard the other soldier call out. "Commandant, the ship's hanger door are opening. I'm seeing survivors." the Chiss officer stood up and looked through his macrobinoculars at the group. "Yes it appears there are." he said while thinking to himself. Vaun had a number of options and while he could not make too much of the group through the scorched tree line but they did not appear to be pirates. Vaun lowered his macrobinoculars and looked to the two soldiers with him. "Trooper, remain here and provide overwatch, Sergeant you're with me. Let's move in for a closer look." he said before removing the rank plaque on his thermocoat and placed it into his pocket.

Vaun and his Dithar made their way slowly down towards the wooded area, with the Chiss leaving his hand rested on the holster of his pistol. While walking Vaun heard his communicator chime and he activated it, hearing the voice of the young corporal once more. "Make it quick." he said to which the soldier responded. "Sir, the radar operator detected a large cruiser sized ship in orbit. Current make is unertain but from initial scans it is heavily armed." Vaun stopped took a second to think. No one takes a ship of that size for a joyride into neutral space. Local authorities perhaps. "Have any ships made their way into atmosphere?" he asked but the corporal shook his head. "None that we can detect." Vaun nodded before saying. "Keep me updated. Vaun out."

The pair darted from tree to tree, quietly trudging through the snow they made a final approach towards the downed ship. On closer inspection the ship appeared to be mostly intact. Vaun saw the small group talking amongst themselves and turned to Dithar signalling him to hold his position. If that cruiser and whoever on it proved to be a threat then Vaun did not have much time to get his own ship repaired in order to make it offworld with the 'cargo', perhaps cooperation could work. He wiped off the demeanour of a cold Imperial officer and stood up and walked through the shrubbery towards the group. Raising a single arm he spoke. "Hello there! I don't mean you any harm." Whether that was the truth or not would depend on how things went.

The others introduced themselves, though the Jedi earned an annoyed look from Xan. "Oh you're one of those tag team types?" she quipped with frustration. "Can't commit to being Sith but you think you're better than a Jedi. Stop playing both sides and choose one already, will ya. Just go sit in a corner and meditate already." she ranted as she glared at him. With a scoff she looked back at Ki'an as another shiver ran through her. But to her surprise he offered her a sweater.

She blinked as she stared at him for a second. "I... um... sure." she agreed with a much calmer tone as she followed him. The sweater was on and the jacket zipped up in an instant. She shuddered as the effects became immediately apparent. She gave him a soft smile and a nod. "Thanks." she muttered as she walked back out. They didn't even get an opportunity to actually formulate a solid objective when a stranger simply appeared through some brush.

Xan's eyes narrowed as she watched him carefully. He appeared to be relaxed and didn't mean any harm... but she wasn't that easily convinced. She could see in his eyes that it was a front. It was the same look she had on a job. Not too far from how she was feeling now...

"Kinda weird coming from a random dude walking out of shrubs dressed like an officer." she spoke up as she folded her arms and faced him. "What's your name and why are you here?" she asked him bluntly as her eyes scanned the area around him.

Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe

Koran looked at the girl who decided to comment with a annoyed look.

"I just don't see why I should pick a side, when balance is possible. Aside, why do you even have a problem with it?"

He then heard the Mando give him access to the inside of the ship to meditate, and as he started walking to the ship he heard a man greeting him. The girl asked him who he was, as Koran wondered who he could be.

It could be a rescue party, but what rescue party has a single person in it? Also, why did he approach them like that, approaching strangers with no protection is dumb... unless he has protection.

Koran scanned the treeline, but couldn't seem to see anybody, but could sense somebody looking at him.

Relax, he thought, if the man wanted them dead he could've blasted them from cover, no, he wants cooperation.

This put Korans mind at ease, but he was still worried. What if they pissed him off? He was sure he could probably make it, the Mando too, but he wasn't that sure about the girl.

He decided that he should listen to the man and do everything in his power to avoid pissing him off, at least for now.

"And we mean you no harm either stranger, pardon my friends attitude, this is a stressful situation after all."

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek

CETCOM CETCOM

Last edited:

It seemed clear to him that Xan had an attitude problem but he assumed someone with a Jedi background would be adept at keeping the peace so he waited for their spat to finish, not wanting to get involved as he didn't believe it to be an appropriate time to start questioning moral philosophies, before offering her a sweater.

He walked back outside to assess the ship's internal components, snow crunching under his feet as he walked to the underbelly of the ship and popped the panel open before immediately stepping back as smoke poured from the overheated ship. The next step would be to get a signal out to one of their allies but before he could make such a move, the voice of a stranger drew his attention so he quickly turned to face them and upon seeing the Imperial he drew a blaster and aimed it at him.

It was a move of defence rather than attack. If he had been alone he would not have acted so hastily but he was with three others who were not as heavily armoured as he was so he acted with their protection in mind. Naturally, he was suspicious of the man's claim but Koran's calm attitude seemed to put the Mandalorian's mind at ease so he lowered the weapon after a moment but kept it in his hand to show the threat was still standing.

The Mandalorian edged closer to Xan who he deemed to be the most in need of protection. If he knew she had any kind of marksmanship he would've offered her a weapon to defend herself with earlier but he had no idea what she was capable of. After she addressed the stranger, Ki'an waited expectantly for an answer. The Imperial better have had some pretty good reasoning for approaching them.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe

M58SS6S.png
Tags: Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok CETCOM CETCOM

No hostilities yet, that was at least a good sign. The officer kept his balaclava up, only revealing his red eyes. From what he could tell there were two individuals and a mandalorian convening outside. Vaun could at least tell the Mandalorian would be dangerous, as for the others he had no indication of who they were. He turned to Koran and spoke. "I understand your friend's caution, I myself was apprehensive about approaching your ship." he said before turning to Xi'an. "My name is Vaun." he said, revealing only the shorthanded version of his name. "I ferry cargo of sorts but along the way my ship was attacked." not at all the whole truth. "Her thrusters were severely damaged and I am unable to get off-world with my cargo which I cannot afford to leave behind." he continued. "As for my attire well. We all have our past don't we?" he said grinning under the balaclava.

Meanwhile in the wooded surroundings the black armoured Delphidian sergeant watched quietly, his blaster rifle resting on the branch of a collapsed tree ready to be aimed and fired. He spoke quietly into his communication unit to the soldier on the hill. "<How much of us can you see?>" to which the soldier immediately replied. "I have eyes on the commandant and outlines of those he's speaking." the sergeant nodded and spoke back. "<Should something happen prepare to lay down covering fire.>" he said before deactivating his comms unit.

Vaun moved around looking at the ship and it seemed fairly intact. "Perhaps we could strike a deal of sorts." he said with caution. Vaun had no intention of being over generous and as far as he was concerned all he needed was the parts of their ship. "I'm sure parts of your thrusters would be very useful in getting my ship spaceworthy. As for what you need, well, I'll leave that up to you." he said before looking back up to the sky. Vaun squinted, looking to see if he could at least spot the cruiser in orbit but alas the cloud cover was too thick. He turned back to the group and opened his arms. "Well?"

Final Dawn Central Command

Location | Orbit of Raithal
Objective | Find and Extract Vaun
Forces | Bulwark | 72 TIE/DFs | 4 Phantom Shuttles | 150 Directorate Commandos
Focus | Captain Leoet Bonne
Tags | Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Xan Deesa Xan Deesa | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek | Koran Bardok Koran Bardok 's Crashed Ship. While a Force of 150 Commandos was a bit too excessive for a small task involving recruiting a single individual from what Captain Bonne learned from his associates it was best to always be prepared for the unexpected , thus justifying the presence of such a large force.

Eventually , the Shuttles landed within a small clearing not that far from both vessels currently stranded on the Planet. As they landed within the small clearing , Captain Bonne quickly addressed to his men about their next course of action. "Alright. I want 5 Commandos to come with me. The Rest including those on the other 2 shuttles are to remain on standby and are to only be deployed if we fall under attack."

"Remember we are here to recruit our Chiss-Imperial Friend and we surely don't want him and whoever is out there attacking us. It will only endanger the mission and increase the chances of failure. So under no circumstances you are to leave your shuttles no matter what" Captain Bonne ordered. Soon after , the Captain emerged from his Shuttle with 5 Commandos with the Captain then taking his
Electrobinoculars to check out what was going on.

After positioning himself behind a small group of large rocks along with his Commandos. Captain Bonne took a peak and focused his attention on Ki'an Vizsla's Crashed Ship. There were 4 Individuals plus Vaun. In addition to Vaun's own forces , Captain Bonne estimated that there would be around roughly 5 to 10 Additional Individuals present in addition to the group of 5 people now huddled around the Crashed Ship.

While he would prefer to simply stroll up to the group just like Vaun had , Captain Bonne intended to simply wait it out and see what happened. He eventually took cover behind the Rock in order to stay out of sight ordering his men to spread out and take positions behind the trees and keep their eyes on the other 4 individuals should they either attack Vaun or take action against his Men. Hopefully this mission could be completed without little error as Bonne knew he was playing a dangerous game here.

Abe Dougsel

A
Unbeknownst to the Imperials below him, there was scope trained directly onto one of their heads, "Must be someone important." Abe thought as he trained his scope onto the masked man's head, and quickly pulled it away to face the people they were conversing with. Four people, they all looked unremarkable, except for one. A Mandalorian. Abe had heard stories told of their combat ability, how they were supposedly an inspiration to his unit's captain all those years ago in the war. How their valor and bravery should act as an example for all who fought for the New Imperial Order. "If only that were really the case." The old man thought, and his mind began to drift back to memories of the war, his old life, and how he had been abandoned all those years ago... He quickly purged the thoughts from his head, it was best not to dwell for too long. "If he really is a Mandalorian, and not some idiot wearing their armor, then I should stay away. No sense in surprising someone who's most likely trigger-happy and on edge after that nasty of a crash." And the old man put his rifle down to his side, being sure to keep it close in case of trouble, and strained his ears in a most likely futile attempt to hear the conversation that was taking place below him so far down the ridge...

Koran eyes the man with caution, this could go sour rather quickly. The man wasn't offended yet, but he revealed that he didn't need anybody here, he needed the ship. He was in charge here, he could blast everybody and still get what he wants. Koran was also worried about the amount of people around, more and more living beings seemed to arrive lately, he could sense a bunch of people with different goals nearby.

There seemed to be several factions around.

Koran needed to ask for something the man could easily get them, but something thar would aid them in their situation, and he needed to do this fast.

"Well, for starters, why don't you lead us to your ship and we can discuss the situation there, after a meal, if possible."

Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Abe Dougsel Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek CETCOM CETCOM

The Mandalorian kept the blaster comfortably in his hand, his finger still on the trigger should the weapon be necessary to use at a moment's notice. He was not a distrustful person by nature but his experiences so far in life had led him to be cautious of others outside of his own people or those groups he knew well, such as the Jedi. Many people sought to take advantage of one another across the galaxy and he wasn't certain whether this was an attempt to do the same but his feelings were leaning towards that it was.

"A cargo of sorts?" He repeated in a tone that suggested he was clearly sceptical. The statement alone made him twice as hesitant to cooperate with the man but in the current situation they were in, they didn't have many options. He didn't comment on the Imperial claiming they all had a past but it was not a comment the Mandalorian took favourably. It was a valid comment for those who had moved on from their past and bettered themselves but clearly this was not the case for the Imperial.

Ki'an was not generally a judgemental person and Mandalorians in general tended to be accepting of outsiders into their culture. They had foundlings within their ranks who were born to Imperials and were viewed as no less Mandalorian than those born to Mandalorian parents but they were the ones who rejected their past and started anew. The man before him seemed to show no remorse for dedicating himself to the cause he did so Ki'an would not play the game by his rules.

"There's no guarantee you won't betray us as soon as you get what you want."
He replied before expanding. "I bet you're waiting until we trust you or until we're in a position of vulnerability before you can kill us and take what you want and I doubt you came here alone." He told the man but hesitated to do or say anything for a moment. They were in a volatile situation and he assumed Vaun had enough people accompanying him to have the upper hand in the situation. If they tried to fight their way out there was no telling how many soldiers they might face. They were given the illusion of choice but to Ki'an it seemed their fate had already been chosen.

"We don't have a choice, do we?"

Koran Bardok Koran Bardok Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek CETCOM CETCOM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom