Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Another Happy Landing

M58SS6S.png
Objective: Negotiate
Tags: Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok CETCOM CETCOM

"Chaos is the law of nature; Order is the dream of man."

Vaun looked to the jedi when he mentioned returning to his own ship and he winced slightly. Preperations would need to be made in order to not jeopardise his assets, he hadn't gone all the way through to hutt space for nothing after all. "Of course. My ship is in better shape than yours. I'm sure we have some ration packs to spare as well, keeping well nourished on this inhospitable wasteland is key after all." he said before turning to the mandalorian who mentioned his cargo. "Off sorts yes. Fragile and expensive cargo I'd rather not let go to waste." he said before the Mandalorian's tone and attitude changed.

He was obviously not in the mood to play along like his other companion, straight to the point. "We are all stranded on this wasteland mandalorian. You will just have to trust me for the time being." As the mandalorian continued the chiss smirked as he mentioned Vaun not being alone. Vaun opened a comm link and spoke. "Dithar come on out. Inform the Prospekt we have guests." And as soon as he finished speaking the tall and armoured Delphidian emerged with his blaster rifle lowered. His armour bore the imperial symbol although it seemed as if it had been slightly scratched out. "You must understand, I had no idea whether I was approaching rational souls such as yourselves or bloodthirsty pirates. Precautions were necessary." He said before extending his hand towards the direction of his ship. "Follow me if you will." he said before beginning the short hike back.

As Vaun walked ahead Dithar waited until the party had pasts before following. In his alien language he spoke over his comms back to the Prospekt. "<We are RTB and have visitors with us. Get some ration packs out and ensure the 'cargo hold' remains locked." he said before looking up to the sky, still no sign of the cruiser. He could only hope whoever it was hadn't closed in as of yet. As the group approached the Prospekt's landing sight five people each clad in the same armour sat around a dimly lit thermolamp, they looked at Koran and Ki'an with suspicion. Tools, damaged ship parts and empty ration packs were scattered around the little encampment and stood in stark contrast to the ominous looking prison ship it sat next to. Vaun spoke up as the group approached. "She may not be the prettiest ships but she has her charms." he said before grabbing one of the ration packs and offered it to the pair. "Perhaps we could talk business over a meal."

That mandalorian, that idiot!

It was obvious they had no choice, but he didn't have to go and say it and risk a fight! now the only idea Koran had was pointless.

The whole charade of trying to look and act naive and dumb to get the Imperial to underestinate them was now worthless..

Koran followed the Imperial while trying to come up with a plan, before arriving to the ship and seeing five armored men sitting around a campfire.

With the Imperial and the other man that covered him back there that was seven.

Only seven?

No, there had to be more, he could sense more people around, this was a trick, it had to be. At the same time, why would they try to pull this trick if they had more men, if that was the case he could've shot them back there like fish in a barrel.

Whoever the other men around were, they weren't a part of this mans group, and that worried Koran.

He then heard the man tell them to take a seat and eat.

"Sounds great, but I think its obvious some of us are afraid of poisoning, and I hope this doesn't offend you, but could we mix the contents of every single serving to ensure safety?"

Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek CETCOM CETCOM

The Mandalorian with a usually friendly disposition was not as forthcoming given his suspicions of the intention of the Imperial. He did not trust the Chiss but he knew they had no other option but to at least attempt to work together for now. Mandalorians were a people of honour and if they came to an agreement then he would uphold his end of the bargain but Imperials weren't known for their integrity.

For now, he didn't question the obscure cargo but it only added to his suspicions and he made note of it in case it became relevant later. He still had his reservations despite being told they had no other choice but what more could he do? "I don't have to trust you. I just have to make sure you don't shoot me in the back." He replied, wanting it to be understood that he wasn't naïve.

His suspicions were confirmed when someone was summoned, who had likely had his weapon trained on them. Behind the visor, his gaze moved over the newcomer and the sigil he wore before back to the Chiss as he addressed them. "Right." He responded before moving over to the hangar door on the ship and pressing a sequence of buttons on the keypad outside to close the door and set up an alarm in case someone tried to open it without the correct code.

Ki'an caught up with the group a few moments later and as they approached the ship and eyed Vaun with suspicion as he spoke to someone in a foreign language, wondering what he was saying that he might not have wanted to say in front of them. The Mandalorian briefly studied the armoured group, trying to identify any weaknesses they might have should relations breakdown.

The Mandalorian held a hand up and shook his head when offered the food. "No thanks. I'd rather keep my helmet on for now." He replied. It was no matter of identity as he could be identified by clan sigil and armour regardless but there was still no reason to think the Imperials wouldn't kill the pair if they had the chance and he was near impervious in beskar armour so he didn't want to make himself an easy target.

Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Koran Bardok Koran Bardok

M58SS6S.png
Objective: Negotiate
Tags: Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Koran Bardok Koran Bardok CETCOM CETCOM

"Chaos is the law of nature; Order is the dream of man."

Vaun turned to Kodak as he spoke and shrugged "If we must" he said with a sigh before turning to one of the guards and nodded. The man quickly began pouring the contents of each ration pack into a large tin and mixing before scooping them back in their packs Vaun offered the ration pack back to Kodak before turning to the Mandalorian. "Always this friendly?" the Chiss said with a chuckle. The mandalorian would be a tough nut to crack, at least his companion was more cooperative or acted that way. Suddenly a loud bang came from the ship and Vaun and the soldiers all looked. He quickly nodded to two soldiers, one armed with a rifle and the other with a stun stuck and they marched off into the ship.

Vaun turned his attention back to his two 'guests'. "Back to business." he said with a sigh. "I'm sure some of my men could salvage what they can from your ship and repair our thrusters. Perhaps then we could drop you off at a nearby spaceport or closest settlement." He said as before eating from the ration pack. He looked back to Kodak while waiting for a response. The man was not as hostile as the Mando and didn't overtly look to be a threat. He'd have to watch him with care, in the event he did begin to interfere, no doubt the sound from the ship would draw some attention.,

Koran observed as the man obliged his request with no hesitation, good, no threats so far, he was still worried about the other group nearby though.

It truly seemed like he just crash-landed and was friendly, but you can never be sure. Koran took a seat and started eating his ration, thinking of what would be the best next move.

His attention was then caught by a explosion as the Imperials men rushed there, before the Imperial asked if dropping them off at a port is good enough.

Koran had his doubts, but if he wanted them dead or captured he could've done that at the ship, there was no real reason to drag this out.

"Thats fine by me, but its Mandos ship afterall."

Koran then looked at the Mandalorian, he wasn't so sure he was going to accept those terms.

Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Elvera Ossenoxe Elvera Ossenoxe Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek CETCOM CETCOM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom