Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement!

sabrina

Okay I am going to be slow posting due being on hols, but is their somewhere you want me. If not shall I March on the Senate.

Darth Kentarch said:
You do realize that some of us are inside the temple.

Isolda sent a warning to all sith and allies. The cracking of the foundation shouldn't tear it down in one post.

I'm sure it will be a series of posts to show it's eventual fiery burning crumble. It is the foundations that were subject to explosives.

I have made several post establishing what I was doind and planning. I ensured the Jedi even had time to pursue and stop me. Darth Isolda sent a mass warning and if you're inside I would assume it would take several minutes for chain reactions for the emple to become rubble. I would assume evryone would have time to get to some kind of cover. Also I will make an attempt to @Mention our allies and personnel in my next post when I push the button.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
I intend to fire a series of orbital strikes onto the surface not too far from the temple in my cyber-fight. Not going to kill any characters, but would cause another rumble and could possibly hasten the collapse of the temple, maybe?
(I'm not entirely up to speed with everything. Having a busy week and hardly enough time to keep up, so haven't really read the detonation post yet and don't know the details)

zzzz. P.S. Kay, caught up... I gather the temple's fully nuked?

Hmm. Here's a suggestion, since I see the pubs have already asked for it, hoe about instead of an orbital bombardment perhaps we can do something about the planetary shield?

That way our forces can come in. Not to bomb, but to show our presense like in the deceived trailer in TOR.

If we can secure space like that the more our forces can come in to implement marshal law.

How does that sound?

J3C0

J
Guys, just want to tell you. You're all doing a -great- job. Seriously this thread is going beautifully and i couldn't ask for better. Thank you all and lets win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom