Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement!

J3C0

J
Alright guys, i promised you a big announcement. Honestly its not huge as many of you already know, but for those of you who don't.

Next Week Friday June 6th the One Sith will be applying for Major Faction status.

Immediately after this Status is granted we will be launching our first invasion., our target? The Republic. We are going to shake up how the galaxy looks in a major way ;)

giphy.gif

J3C0

J
Darth Kentarch said:
Do we have enough people to take on the Jedi, [member="Darth Shara"].
We have more than enough. We also have the Hrosha-Gul as allies if we need help as well as many other NFU who would love to support us.

I also predict that when we actually launch our invasion and do something against the Republic many more Sith will join us. Both Junra and i believe that this was a huge flaw for TSC and the New Order, they're starting/started too far away from the action. Sith naturally gravitate towards battles and war, were going to provide that.

sabrina

Darth Shara said:
We have more than enough. We also have the Hrosha-Gul as allies if we need help as well as many other NFU who would love to support us.

I also predict that when we actually launch our invasion and do something against the Republic many more Sith will join us. Both Junra and i believe that this was a huge flaw for TSC and the New Order, they're starting/started too far away from the action. Sith naturally gravitate towards battles and war, were going to provide that.
and hopefully the rest galaxy to help us

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom