Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement!

[member="RC 212 "]Really? ...

That does not mean we have to devolve into this. I do realize we are the villains, but please, evil for reason. If we do evil for the sake of evil and gain nothing from it, it is more stupid than anything else. Shooting unarmed civilians for fun instead of fighting the enemy forces shows weakness, incompetence and cowardice... Sith are supposed to be intelligent and cunning villains who do what they do not because it is evil, but because they gain something from it. Wasting ammo on non-combatants while there are PC characters you could fight does not give us anything...

Apologies to the rest of you folks who had to read this, but I simply had to write this...

sabrina

Darth Veles said:
[member="RC 212 "]Really? ...

That does not mean we have to devolve into this. I do realize we are the villains, but please, evil for reason. If we do evil for the sake of evil and gain nothing from it, it is more stupid than anything else. Shooting unarmed civilians for fun instead of fighting the enemy forces shows weakness, incompetence and cowardice... Sith are supposed to be intelligent and cunning villains who do what they do not because it is evil, but because they gain something from it. Wasting ammo on non-combatants while there are PC characters you could fight does not give us anything...

Apologies to the rest of you folks who had to read this, but I simply had to write this...
I agree, no unnecessary deaths as it just make the populace hate us, and that would lead to rebellions

Elegant and depraved.
That type of evil not only brings stereotypical energy to the Sith, but also toxicity. If said civilian is running out of the the house with a knife in hand, then by all means demonstrate that yours is bigger. But if he's trying to evacuate his family and you cut down all three as they exit their home, that's more akin to the evil mindset of a pirate or thug moreso than a Sith.

I was misunderstanding where you folks were going with this. I thought you intended to be evil and conquer the galaxy. I understand the Sith to be patrons of chaos and draw energy from death.

How I interpret this new mindset is more akin to the Jedi.

J3C0

J
Acutally interpretation of how the One Sith act is just that, interpretation. Theres place for chaoticgood people as way as chaotic evil. The One Sith in canon have a very wide variety of member.

Some like Darth Malevel kill civilians and even their own trooper on a whim. Others like Darth Maladi dont really see the point in such a thing.

Its really up for debate. Of course the ultimate goal of the One Sith is to conquer the entire Galaxy in order to create stability. This does not mean that in ordrr to get there we wont use force. A canon example of this is Mon Calamari. Mostly Krayts Empire was shown to be excellent towards its people, but when the Mon Calamari continually resisted, they wiped them out.

Were not really defined by our means, were defined by our end goal which is peace through domination. The ends always justify the means.

Darth Maleval was a great example of stupid evil. His soldiers eventually turned on him and killed him because he forced them to do so. Such a liability who makes his own soldiers defect and join the enemy did not deserve to be a Sith...

J3C0

J
Darth Veles said:
Darth Maleval was a great example of stupid evil. His soldiers eventually turned on him and killed him because he forced them to do so. Such a liability who makes his own soldiers defect and join the enemy did not deserve to be a Sith...
Yes, but were a faction of different members doing different things. Each character is unique and has his own personality. We can't control everything and thats what makes RP's interesting.

I agree with you, everyone can RP their Sith as they want, occasionally resulting in some clashes... :) I was just saying that pointless acts of evil that bring absolutely no benefits are not very clever. [member="Darth Shara"]

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
[member="Darth Vornskr"]. I was thinking we would just hang out and eat at fancy restaurants now that we own Coruscant. I was hoping you join me, I'm going to the seafood place to order some calamari.

With love, from the New Order
evilerthanyoucomic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom