Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement!

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="sabrina"]
No I haven't, but come to think of it that's a good idea

And speaking of gunships, am I to use my own ship or am I to be provided with something military grade? The Tagge Honor would need significant upgrades to weapons, shields and engines before it would be ready for service in a pitched warzone.

Do not be fooled. They will be ready with multiple master level characters. This will not be an easy fight.

Expect at the least.
Ben Watts
Josh Dragonflame
Kiskla Grayson
Marcello Matteo
Vulpesen
Vilox Pazela
Karen Roberts.

J3C0

J
No idea. According to Ben Watts he simply disappeared, stopped responding to PM's and skype. So i've mostly been dealing with Kiskla and Ben who are the FA's and i think its actually gone very smoothly so far.

[member="Darth Shara"]. I see. He has not logged in for almost a week. I will remove him from the list. I also see that Karen Roberts rejoined today. Like most force users and economists I don't believe in coincidences. However I'm unsure her true purpose. Shara if I be so bold, you might want to par us off with the list above to masters you feel we can handle.

J3C0

J
I prefer that people find their own targets once in the thread. I honestly do not know everyone's abilities, and i feel better if people choose who they want to fight, i do not want to restrict anyone. I myself will be targeting the first Jedi master that posts after my starter post, from there i encourage everyone to find an opponent as quickly as possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom