Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement!

J3C0

J
Tomorrow is the day!

The Faction Application will go up at Midnight tonight, i will tag -everyone- in the faction, i doubt all of you will check in but i'll do it anyway ;)

Then as soon as we have the go ahead from the board owner and i have PM'd the Republic leaders, we will be launching the invasion of Coruscant.

J3C0

J
EST, sorry shouldve added that.

The invasion likely won't go up until that night though as it will take time to actually get Major Faction Status.

J3C0

J
The Hrosha-gul will be helping us, and we'll likely open it up to any and all Merc's and Bounty hunters who wanna hop in and kill some Jedi.

Hmm... what about the Silver Jedi? They left the Republic and weakened the real Jedi by doing that, but now they have several armies and fleets that might rival the Republic. If they join their forces...

[member="Darth Veles"], Many of those guys are Silver Jedi fighting in that non-canon land battle campaign, in which you get a defualt fleet and army. They need to be a member of the republic to be in the invasion as a defender. Remember only ten allies, and the Silver Jedi are not pubs.

J3C0

J
Our primary goal will be PVP in the invasion. This is mostly because both factions are more suited for Player versus player combat rather than a big NPC war. We actually mostly plan on going with site rules, as in let the thread progress naturally and then we'll see by the end who has won. The site rules themselves simply state a fair conclusion has to be reached by the admins of both factions, and Junra and i believe that by just going with vanilla rules it will allow all of us to be the most creative.

Our gameplan is, Fight as Many Jedi as possible, take them down. Because of this we will be holding a major assault on the Jedi temple straight away.

I would ask that all Masters appear with me at the Jedi Temple.

Sith Knights and Apprentices may go where they please, target the senate building, shield generators, anything of value. Or just join us at the Temple.

The Silver Jedi if they join the invasion will count as allies to the Republic, this is actually a good thing for us since it will take up Republic ally spots.

As for the Mandalorians...they can aid us if they wish. And we will be starting in the direct center of the map so we can take Coruscant. Once we take Coruscant our Capitol.

J3C0

J
They were vaguely aware we would be invading sometime in June, but not the exact date.

Honestly they'll be pretty mad probably, but its the price we pay for a surprise attack.

I guess Avreet'll go visit their command center or into the Jedi archives to prevent the Jedi from destroying it as they retreat/destroy it if they are too strong.
[member="sabrina"], are you still up for teaming with my Avreet?

[member="Darth Shara"], what kind of forces do we have? Soldiers, fleets?

J3C0

J
We will be using canon technology. Since were a major faction we are inclined to have a fleet and such, were going to be saying we have retrofitted technology from the legacy era. So basically, search "One Sith Army" on wookieepedia, and those are our forces :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom