Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Amalgam of Parts (Remnant Dominion of Kad V)

Ikki continued through, the spray on her outfit and on her face the only indication as she brushed herself off sighing. "These shoes are ruined." She was looking herself over and blew a bang out her head hair while communications came to her. Se could hear them and was preparing to respond back when she heard more things. She stopped for a moment taking it all in and letting the slicewire drip when some of the remnant soldiers approached.

Utena had stayed on the ship, well the shuttle while Ayumi, Sai and the others who were leading Valkyrie teams were moving around. She could see the one master from Crina had joined them as the woman crossed her arms. "Well come on you have to get some field experience." The healer was skilled and great at making barriers for the practitioners. She had her equipment pack on her back and was ready to go while they were moving forward towards the entrance to the shuttle and grabbing an energy blade with pistol. "Alright master lets go."

Sai huffed as she stood there in her full armor, she was collecting data while the othrs were fighting and doing everything else thanks to her family but she had a plan see... she was moving every so often towards the door of the room they were in and she was near close enough to make a break for it and get itno some of the action as she flicked her eyes to watch the squad leader and then made the move going through the door and into the hall before the door closed slipping towards another hallway to get into there and away.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Ayumi was keeping up with the data collection as she looked on, these imperials were at least somewhat efficient and the Crina forces were proving invaluable for providing fire support to her as she turned the corner and fired the blaster. The shot hitting one of the soldiers in the chest before she moved back into cover taking one of the energy blade with a smirk on her face. She moved forward sliding to the ground and coming up with a slash as she motioned forward with the squad.

[member="RC 212 "] [member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member="Waahr"] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member="Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member="Davin"] [member="Agatha Nester"] [member="Zacess"] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"] [member="Bottlecap"] [member="Awn'rell'reemma"] [member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

The quick return response from Lieutenant Commander Flavian caught Alva's attention as she noted outside communication was down apparently. She had wondered how come little status reports of the groundside units were coming in, and how there seemed to be no word back about the updates the units like her's on the station were sending in. However, what really got her attention was the howling scream at the end of the Imperial Officer's contact. The howl sounded far too similar to the echoing roar her own squad had heard when they were making their way earlier. It was highly discomforting, especially when Caius cut off his side of the call. It left Crina's second princess torn about sending a detachment from her unit to go aid them, but if they ended up attacked along the way, or if beasts came to attack them once they weakened themselves, then it would just be a waste.

The decision also become much harder after she got a brief word that Ayumi and Sai Fel's unit was engaged with overly frightened and jumpy security teams on board the station still. With two groups in active combat it made Alva wish she could rub her temple in frustration. In the end though she merely kept her team active on sifting through the data and trying to unlock it, as well as keeping an eye out at their posts for anything coming their way. They had the information and could tecnically leave, but if they could find a key or password among the mess left behind it would make things so much easier. In the meantime while her soldiers worked on that Alva checked the file names themselves. Even if they couldn't see what was inside, the names themselves were helpful. 'Asteroid Shield Tests', 'Energy Beam Conduction', "Proton Overlay Fields', they all sounded like things they could use. Perhaps for the military even, at least the shields might be impressive if the data showed conclusive results for a prototype. Heck, maybe if they unlocked the files they could figure out where they were keeping these prototypes.

An unmarked Niathal-class shuttle emerged above Kad V. Inside sat a woman known to many in the galaxy as Alicia Drey, CEO of ChandrilaDataTech and business entrepreneur. To those in the privy, she was the Sith Lord Darth Ayra, former chancellor of the New Order, an Imperial Remnant in itself that had formed following the collapse of the Sith Empire. But the New Order was over now.

Perhaps a new one was about to begin.

She was here to join the remnant over their dominion of Kad V. First, she would need to relay a message. "This is Niathal I to the forces of the Imperial Remnant. I come as an ally and friend. Requesting permission to dock with one of your ships."

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
An explosion resounded from the crashed ship, and the three and a half Marines rushed on towards the wreckage, awesomeness abounding as a backtrack of heavy music over conveniently placed boombox announced their arrival and that they had come to save the day. This would go into a ten-minute montage somewhere down the line. You just know it.

The three healthy soldiers lifted their injured comrade on arrival at the downed ship when the final notes of "Imperial March: Remnant Rock" had faded. Bottlecap kicked the body of one of the frozen-dead pilots out of his seat, and his comrades helped the wounded warrior into it. The Marines were super manly to the hundredth power, but even Stormtroopers get scared when some acid-spitting headless creature attaches to one's leg. A generous mixture of oxygen and carbon dioxide was administered to their hyperventilating squadmate through an emergency air pack.

Then TK-4441 "Bottlecap" saluted Captain [member="Maximilian Vinticus"], who seemed to be having issues of his own. Some horrid sounds of unnatural battle were emanating from the deeper facilities of the transport craft, and it was perfectly reasonable to be hesitant. "TK-4441, Galactic Marines, sir," the Marine pointman greeted. "We'll lead you in if you put on a helmet. Safety first, sir."

[member="TK-4261 Strain"], [member="Mason Deschart"], [member="Kara Runo"], [member="Killian Holmes"], [member=Waahr], [member="Utena Calvarona"], [member=Sala'dine"], [member="Ayumi Pallopides"], [member="Sai Fel"], [member="Ikki Ike"], [member="Alister Krandor"], [member="Caius Flavian"], [member="Caaithiel Deschart"], [member="Serco Savar"], [member=Davin], [member="Agatha Nestor"], [member=Zacess], [member="Garen Ruca"], [member="Ater Notechis"], [member=Awn'rell'reemma]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Objective: Secure Communications Array
Hostiles: 2 or more Kadian Dalek Beasts
Characters involved: [member="Alva Calvarona"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="RC 212"] [member="Sai Fel"]

I was caught between the two bastards. “Trooper what is your name?” I spoke aloud to the female trooper who stood just on the otherside of the beast to my right. I held my vibrosword up ready to defend against the two of them.
TC-3413, Sir” She held her carbine in one hand with her combat knife in the other. Her stance ready to poune or blast away at the two
Not your designation, your name!” I bellowed the command.
Cassa, Sir” She spoke quietly over the comms.
There was a melee erupting just down the corridor from us as the rest of the platoon was engaged with multiple contacts. My focus however was on the here and now. The fallen trooper at my feet was a testament to these creatures’ strengths. ‘I would not let it end here, not after everything I have done to make it this far…

My thoughts drifted to my deceased wife…
'I promised to live my life to the fullest...'

My grip on the handle of the blade became firm and steady.
I took a breath and spoke again.
Cassa we are going to make it out of this! Focus on the beast between us and we’ll rally against the other in a moment. Aim for its exposed organs” I ordered while stealing a glance to the other monster I had slain just a moment ago.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins as both beasts gave an ear splitting wet screech before charging at me. Laser fire erupted from Cassa, I swung my blade in a wide sweeping arc from the right to stave off the creature on that side. It recoiled at as the blade slashed what I presumed was its salivating face. Cassa had leapt forward shooting, she brought her knife in an upper cut straight into the organ sack of the monster as her body smashed into its side. The momentum of the beast was pushed to my left and Cassa and the beastie collapsed into a heap. The creature writhed for a moment in pain before drawing its last breath.

I raised my blaster pistol up and over the storm troopers head and fired away into the remaining monster. It gave a sickly wet squeal before letting loose another ear splitting screech. It leapt up and over Cassa and her quarry. Its tentacle mouth lashing out at me acidic saliva could be seen being flung everywhere. “Die you bastard!” I bellowed in response. I swept my right foot around behind me changing my stance to be perpendicular to the monster so that my left side faced the creature. As the beast sailed over the slumped mess I switch my sword to my right hand. Time seemed to slow for a moment.

My heart was racing.

With one thrust I pushed the blade right into the creatures head. The monsters bodily fluids began to eat away at the blade eroding it. The damn thing screeched in pain as I pushed the blade further and further into it. The momentum of the monster however did not stop. It smashed into me. I held my blade true though and ran pushed with all my strength down its neck and into the organs. It howled its final words before collapsing on top of me.
Celestials I hate close quarters combat…” I spoke as the mass of tentacles and what I presumed was blood and other body gunk oozed on top of me.

I pushed the beast off of me and got up. Slick and dripping wet from the monsters guts.
I looked down at Cassa who gave me a thumbs up. She rolled onto her back and took a moment.
My gaze turned to the melee that was ending. The beasts either had been driven off or slaughtered. I took note that we had lost a few troopers. I would make sure their names and designation were recorded in honor for their heroic boarding action.
I pulled up my commlink. Took a breath.
My apologies princess for the interruption, it seems my platoon has discovered the source of the massacre. We are mopping up right now and will proceed to the communications array.” Concise, no need to bother her with the details.
I reached down to lend an arm for TC-3414. She grasped on and I pulled her up.

Objective: Intercept Niathel I
Hostiles: None
Characters Involved: [member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] ; [member="Alicia Drey"]

Enter Lieutenant Ral Sanaka

Lieutenat Commander Flavian had left me in charge. It was an honor to take command of such a fine vessel of exquisite design and pedigree. I stood on the command pulpit assessing the status of the forces deployed. Thus far communications with the ground teams seemed to be having difficulties due to the massive storm system. I stroked my mustache and hoped everything was going well.
I could only imagine the level of worry that Admiral [member="Mason Deschart"] was possibly experiencing for his daughter.
Captain! A hyperspace signature has just arrived in orbit above Kad V
Sound general quarters” I issued as a precautionary measure.
Sir we are being hailed!”

Darth Ayra said:
"This is Niathal I to the forces of the Imperial Remnant. I come as an ally and friend. Requesting permission to dock with one of your ships."
I nodded over to the communications officer. I brought my personal commlink up to my lips and spoke
Hail Niathal I, welcome to Imperial space. Our Flight Officers will transmit landing coordinates to board the Resolute Dreamer. Be advised a standard scan will be performed as you approach along with a customs check once you have docked.
I waved a hand to the flight officer who would then relay to the flight deck chief to prepare to receive the shuttlecraft.
The communications officer submitted the flight path to the Niathal I

Objective: Patiently waiting for the gung ho military to conclude their operations...
Characters Involved: [member="Ral Sanaka"] ; [member="Alicia Drey"]

Enter Rae’rwna Ves’stahl, Scientist and Board Member of Flavian Star Corporation

Tedious this waiting’ She thought. Sitting at a table in the wardroom of the Resolute Dreamer the young chiss scientist had essentially a banquet in front of her. The Imperials were in full swing of their operations. A search and rescue along with a simultaneous boarding action.
Rae’rwna desperately wished these things would conclude soon. The biodiversity of Kad V held much to be studied. The Scientists who occupied this station held so much knowledge. Rae’rwna took a sip from the mug of her tea. ‘I would drink their knowledge completely and use it to craft new solutions’ A wry and mischievous grin crossed the Chiss’s face. Her purple lips puckered for a moment so that she could give a cooling breath to the hot beverage.
A stack of datapads sat atop the table next to her food. ‘So much to be done and for once there is plenty of time…’ She sighed.

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
Objective: Provide covering fire for ground forces; Evacuate survivors and troops
Hostiles: Unknown number of Kadian Dalek Beasts
Characters involved: [member="Bottlecap"] [member="Awn'rell'reemma"] [member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

Take this you ugly bastards!!! Hahahahaa!” Delta Two shouted with glee as he let loose another barrage of blaster cannon fire.
I cranked on my music just to add to cacophony of noise.
LETS GO PEOPLE NOW BEFORE I LEAVE YOUR SORRY ASSES HERE ON THE GROUND!” I bellowed over the comms. “Bunch of trigger happy bucket heads…” I muttered after cutting the comms for a moment “I say again GET ON BOARD NOW!”
WOOOOOO” Delta Two had a death grip on the trigger. The blaster cannons were tearing apart the jungle. Dozens of the beasts were being shredded by the relentless hail of gun fire.
I sighed “You ever consider that if we didn’t just start blasting random xenos on sight that they wouldn’t be so aggressive
Delta Two paused for a moment No why would I do that?” Before returning to unleashing hell

I face palmed…

The other troopers she had came in with seemed to have the injured man well in hand. Rell allowed them to take over cafre for the injured man, and then heard the piolit of the shuttle call for the evac. Rell started running out of the ship, having no wish to be left behind on this damn rock. She got out of the ship and started moving at a dead run for the shuttle, allowing the gunner to cover her as she ran up the boarding ramp and into the shuttle. Once in, she spun around and started firing with her rifle to assist the gunner as she waited for the remaining troopers to finish up and get out here.

[member="Kara Runo"] [member=Bottlecap] [member=Maximilian Vinticus]

| [member="Ral Sanaka"] |

Alicia Drey reclined into her seat, hands folded over one another, with her elbows propped on the seats arm rests. She listened intently to the responding transmission from the Resolute Dreamer. “Hail Niathal I, welcome to Imperial space. Our Flight Officers will transmit landing coordinates to board the Resolute Dreamer. Be advised a standard scan will be performed as you approach along with a customs check once you have docked.
"Niathal I to Resolute Dreamer, reading you loud and clear. Shields have been lowered for scans. En route to docking bay." Alicia leaned forward and flicked the transmission off. The dashboard ahead told her that the Niathal was being scanned.

Piloting the shuttle towards the Resolute Dreamer, Alicia arrived in the ships docking bay. She unstrapped herself from the pilots seat, lifted herself up from the seat and turned towards the back of the ship. Her presence in the Force was cloaked, undetectable. Alicia Drey was a business entrepreneur from Chandrila, owner of Chandrila DataTech and had a bounty price out for information in regards to her identity, business and affiliations to a Sith Lord called Darth Ayra. That was the public knowledge that the Imperial Remnant would have available to them and subsequently to the Captain of the Resolute Dreamer, Ral Sanaka.

At the back of the Niathal, Alicia lowered her hand down to the duffel bag and placed it's strap over her neck and shoulders. It was entirely black in color and held in it a Lenoi I and Raxor I inside, accompanied by a change of clothes, cosmetics and underwear. Personal items that belonged to Alicia Drey. Hitting the keypad to lower the Niathal's landing ramp, she waited for the hydraulics to work their gears and the doors to slide either side.

Met by a company of Stormtroopers and an officer, Alicia was led away to be searched. Her bag was taken off her and her items, including the datapad and mobile device, were checked over. They would discover nothing out of the ordinary. The Lenoi contained several emails and reports in regards to Chandrila DataTech, whilst her Raxor had numbers and frequencies that only went to Chandrila. Nothing would be found on her person either. Nothing illegal, no weaponry. Meanwhile, the search on the Niathal revealed a flight path from Chandrila to Kad V, taking the shuttle through the bulk of the Galactic Republic's space. It had stopped twice at two service stations belonging to the Republic, where it had been refueled. The flight plan suggested that it's pilot, Alicia Drey, had not stopped long at the service stations; and had lived in the Niathal for the past three weeks, since she had flown all the way from Chandrila.

With her items returned to her, Alicia Drey waited patiently in quarters just to the side of the hangar bay, used for guests until said otherwise. It would be up to Captain Sanaka or another member of the Imperial Remnant to ask important questions.

Who was she? And why was she here?

Objective: Determine the reasoning for this Alicia Drey to be here

I stroked my mustache. The report from the scan turned up nothing of note. The report from the customs check also nothing. The logs indicated this woman had traveled for weeks with hardly much of a stop. Quite intriguing.
Sir what do you think we should do?”
I continued to stroke my mustache. I was acting captain of this vessel.
However this women appeared to be of the business ilk. I had no matters directly involved with this. She was on my ship now and thus I was obligated to meet her. Lt. Commander Caius Flavian was the one who she would ultimately meet once he was finished with the boarding action. He was an Agent of the Crown after all.
Perhaps that chiss scientist? Yes she would be very appropriate if I recall correctly she was a board member of the Flavian Star Corporation. “Ensign call Scientist Ves’stahl down to the reception quarters please.”
Yes Sir!” The ensign clicked his heels and moved to put out the message over the 1MC
Miss Ves’stahl to the reception quarters, Miss Ves’stahl to the reception quarters
I pulled out an electronic cigarette and flipped the switch. Odorless, colorless, and broke my nicotine needs. “Lieutenant Smith you have the bridge”
Yes Sir
I strode from the bridge, making my way down the length of the ship.
I arrived just outside the door. I double checked my Olive drab uniform was still in crisp and proper bearing. My boot still well shined. The door slide open for me to enter. I was greeted by the sight of a lovely lady.
Hello, Miss Alicia Drey is it? It appears you have come quite the distance to get here. With only a few rest stops? Have you had anything to eat or drink?”

Location: The Resolute Dreamer –Crinan Carrier; Reception quarters
Objective: Find out why these Imperial stiffs won’t let a scientist study in peace!!!

Miss Ves’stahl to the reception quarters, Miss Ves’stahl to the reception quarters

Oh celestials what now?” Rae’rwna let loose a burp and padded her lips with a napkin. “Ugh for what reason do these military stiffs need me?”
Rae’rwna grabbed a few of her datapads. ‘Oye I wish I had something better than these old datapads. Might make my life easier if the Imperials could ever get their hands on something other than these old machines. If it were not for those innovative Crinans I swear this whole affair would have collapsed long ago.’
She wore her traditional purple robes. Covering for the most part the entirety of my body. She kept my figure covered for a reason. Specifically because she was a female civilian among a lot of males. It helped keep people from having muddled minds when working in a professional setting.

She carried her mug of dantooine tea with the right hand while carrying the stack of datapads under my left arm. After a good minute of walking the many passageways of this funny shaped vessel Rae’rwna had made her way to the reception room.

Lieutenant Sanaka what is it that you called me down here for I’m quite busy with getting an thorough understanding of ecological systems of Kad V. Oh my who is this?” She asked realizing that there was someone else here.

| [member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] | [member="Ral Sanaka"] |

Alicia lowered herself into a metallic seat that had been placed within in the quarters. Her eyes scanned the room quietly. Round, grey table situated in between four other seats. A transparisteel screen that separated the hangar bay from the room itself. There was also a computer station in the corner of the room. She presumed that the other rooms on the Resolute Dreamer would be outfitted with better furniture for it's guests and crew. This was bland room.

She had requested a water from the officer that had met her and had been in the middle of taking a gulp of it when Ral entered the room, closely followed by a Chiss woman. Her thoughts briefly went to the recent dominion of Sposia hosted by the One Sith. Not that Ral, Rae'rwna or others in the Imperial Remnant would know, but many Chiss had died to the hands of the Sith Lord that sat before them. Alicia's eyes glistened a yellow for the briefest of seconds as she thought of how many Chiss had died to her hand. It would be easy to miss.

Hello, Miss Alicia Drey is it? It appears you have come quite the distance to get here. With only a few rest stops? Have you had anything to eat or drink?” said Ral, upon entering the room.
"Hello Lieutenant," replied Alicia, with a gracious smile. "Thank you for allow me on aboard your ship."

"My name is Alicia Drey. I am here to help the Imperial Remnant." Her hand lowered into her pocket, which was where she had put her Raxor after her duffel bag had been returned to her. Flicking the mobile device open, her thumb pressed several numbers on it's interface, before the device was handed over for Ral to check. It read: #ISB56794.

It was an old Imperial code. One that the New Order, an Imperial Remnant in itself that had formed following the collapse of the Sith Empire and had too joined it's predeceasing government following the death of it's Graug leader. If it checked out with the Resolute Dreamer's databanks, then it would prove that Alicia Drey was an old Imperial that had returned home.

Location: The Resolute Dreamer –Crinan Carrier; Reception quarters
Objective: Find out why these Imperial stiffs won’t let a scientist study in peace!!!

Rae’rwna Ves’stahl was a studious person one who had quite an attention to detail in her line of work. She had studied genetics and biology along with a host of other subjects. Her astute nature noticed the yellow glistening in the woman's and a wry smile pursed her lips.
Oh my [SIZE=11.8181819915771px]aren't[/SIZE] you quite the specimen!” She spoke excitedly! She put down her datapads. “How did you do that! I would love to pick your eyes apart! Oops I’m sorry I don’t often get to meet new people other than these stiffs!” Rae’rwna was like a kid in a candy store. She paused and took a breath and regained her composure with a flush of purple filling her dark blue cheeks. Suddenly she rounded on the Lieutenant.
Oh this is fantastic is that what you brought me down here to see Sanaka and to think I pegged you for a stiff! Wait why did you leave this lovely lady here in this drab room! The wardroom is a much more receptive place!” She fumed for a moment before turning back to Alicia Drey with a look of happiness. Her purple robes billowed for a moment as she turned so swiftly.
"Let me introduce myself I’m Rae’rwna Ves’stahl, Board Member of Flavian Star Corporation and also acting Chief Scientist for the Bioresearch Division of the Imperial Research and Development Branch! Whew that is a mouthful!” Rae’rwna was giddy with anticipation! She proffered her hand with a look of glee on her face.

Objective: Determine the reasoning for this Alicia Drey to be here

I was glad to see that the deck officer who had received this Alicia Drey had already provided some refreshments. When Rae’rwna Ves’stahl berated me I simply stood there dumbfounded. She was a civilian after all, but also carried a huge amount of authority and power. I decided to not say anything for a moment and looked into the code Alicia Drey had provided. I brought up my own data pad. I ran it through the Intelligence and Security Bureau’s database. The code came up as outdated. It was an old code under a previous Imperialist faction. I frowned and stroked my mustache one more time before considering what to do. The recent merging and centralization of our own investigative services now called the Intelligence and Security Bureau had begun a systematic purge of old security encryptions and codes. I would have to wait until Lt. Commander Flavian returned.

I grunted for a moment and spoke as Miss Ves’stahl offered her hand to the newcomer
Well we can move this to the wardroom for now, although it presently is a mess thanks to our resident scientist” I spoke of how essentially the chiss had turned the wardroom into her personal office space. Most of the officers of the ship now had to eat elsewhere. It was a temporary issue and everyone seemed to be dealing with it in their own way “Your code checks out for purposes of proving your intentions to be here. Unfortunately the code is no longer recognized as valid for purposes of traveling any further into our territory. I’m acting captain of this vessel. When Lt. Commander Flavian returns he’ll determine a better course of action on how to accomadate you further. Miss Ves’stahl it would be fine for us to move this to the wardroom. Miss Drey if you would accompany us?”

| [member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] | [member="Ral Sanaka"] |

Alicia's eyes lifted to Rae'rwna and together they were locked in a gaze. "It must be the light or something, Miss Ves'stahl." She gave the Chiss a warm smile before turning her eyes to Ral. "I was sure that the code would be outdated, but I thought to give it anyway. Better than nothing at all, right?" She unfolded her leg from the other and pressed down onto the floor to rise up. "Of course I will accompany you both."

Lifting the duffle bags strap around her neck and shoulder, Alicia followed Ral and the Chiss scientist out of the quarters to their next destination. She asked as they spoke. "Can I ask what the remnant is doing here?"

[member="RC 212 "] [member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member="Waahr"] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member="Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member="Davin"] [member="Agatha Nester"] [member="Zacess"] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"] [member="Bottlecap"] [member="Awn'rell'reemma"] [member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

While Alva's eyes lingered on the data for the technological research, she pointedly ignored the file names for topics referring to the experiments and collection of subjects from the local wildlife. It was probably a bunch of information the Imperials would want in the end, along with others, but Alva herself had little desire to work on any sort of bio weapon sort of design. Or rather anything that would result in a disgusting mockery of the natural world in that regard. Because she had the very distinct feeling that the creatures on Kad V weren't natural at all after seeing the mess they were leaving. Which speaking of she hoped they could help tidy up soon. After all, with Lieutenant Commander Flavian in a bit of trouble and the group ladies Fel and Pallopides were in under attack it would probably be best if her unit could link up with them to provide support.

Thankfully at least the trouble on Caius's end seemed to be over as his voice returned over the channel. "Well I hope you got all of them. I'd hate to run into whatever you seem to have scuffled with. Once we've finished up here I'll send part of my unit to aid the other squad still seeking data while the rest push for the personnel quarters. We've got a lot of data on what looks like enhanced shield units for stations and starships, as well as proton cannon development, though they meant it for mining by the sounds of it. We'll move on once we've decrypted everything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom