Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Amalgam of Parts (Remnant Dominion of Kad V)

Objective: Stikeforce to secure the lab.

RC and the Stormcommandos moved silently off the Lambda shuttle as its back ramp opened. He had been all over the galaxy and run multiple jobs and organizations. The ex pirate had a reputation that was matched by a rather large rapsheet. Here none of that had mattered. After faking his death he had come to Crina to raise the Imperial stormcommandos, and now here they were. Deadly warrior led by decades of experience.

"Hold up, Talson scan this entrance."

Their tech guy plugged in a datapad, linking to the stations computer.

"Locked out like they said. Someone inside got this place locked up tight!"

RC took a knee and unslung his rucksack, producing two torches and ahydraulic ram.

"Alright time for some B&E. Alpha one and two cover us, three four your with me lets get this door open."

RC fired up the torch as the Stormcommandos moved silently into position E-17 snipers locked and loaded....

Rell continued creeping along the ground as the men finished their preparations and started to move toward the ship. She had been lucky enough to not run into anything yet, but that could change quickly, and she was not about to take chances in a remote place like this. She reached a hill from which she had a good view of one side of the ship. She went prone on the ground and, after checking her surroundings to make sure nothing was nearby, looked through the scope.

Surrounding the ship, she saw a bunch of beasts she did could not identify offhand. She guessed that these were the Dalek Beasts that had been mentioned in the briefing. She remembered the briefing had recommended aiming for the mouth. Easier said then done, she judged, looking at the things. She reached for her ear and got on the comms.

"Ground team, this is Lieutenant Rell. I have eyes on the target location. I have 7 Dalek Beasts around the ship, with an unknown number likely inside. No sign of any survivors, but if there are any left, they'll likely have holed up in what remains of the ship. Over."

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
The storm was making it hard to maintain a safe altitude. Communications were getting spotchy;

"Ground team, this is Lieutenant Rell. I have eyes on the target location. I have 7 Dalek Beasts around the ship, with an unknown number likely inside. No sign of any survivors, but if there are any left, they'll likely have holed up in what remains of the ship. Over.”

Copy that Lieutenant,”
My scopes were getting hard to see and the view port was just a mess of rain and dark clouds. Delta Two and I held about 100 meters above the ground and had slowly been gliding our way around the crash site. I couldn’t physically see the crash site, but my scopes were confirmed the signatures. These were not xenos in anyway I was familiar with. “Ground team I have five more contacts moving from the east and another six coming from the north. My scopes are too phinicky to confirm distance or time of arrival, all I can say is that they seem to be gathering here for a reason
I turned to my co-pilot “Delta Two prep for combat support, bring the concussion missile launcher online
Missiles aye, you know a please would be nice
When you are in my drop ship you don’t get niceties!”

[member="Awn'rell'reemma"]

[member="Alister Krandor"]
[member="TK-4261 Strain"]
[member="Caaithiel Deschart"]

OOC:

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Oh yes. Welcome back, Bottlecap.

The infamous TK-4441, now on his fourth Empire (Yes, you heard that right, kids.), slogged on in search of the One True Empire--the one that would bring back all the glory and security and domination and uprightness and xenophobia one could wish for. And this seemed like the right place to start: a dominion!

Rasmus had taken a rank cut to come play with the new Imps just because 'Lieutenant' is a cooler word than 'Captain'. (Actually, it is because his writer is just that way.) Armed with the vintage E-11 blaster that apparently was still a mainstay of Empires galaxywide these days (They were easy to clean.), the Galactic Marine of legendary status leapt out of the still-older Lambda-class model of shuttle, prepared to go hunting for these exotic daleks wandering about and terrorizing the men and beautiful women who must be lost; out here; all alone on a crashed transport. He would flex his plastic muscles and show these fresh Stormies a thing or two about being awesome. Stormtroopers are no good unless they are one hundred percent awesome and infused with plastic. Bottlecap injects plastic into himself like heroin--or so the rumors say.

Bottlecap's squad of Marines wore the traditional all-white armor of Imperial troopers. Who needs camouflage when you are this manly? Seriously. Trudging through the jungle, they had two men look high; northwest and southeast, and two men look low; northeast and southwest. This was standard Marine procedure, ever since the days when an entire platoon had been defeated by a tribal force of plush toys. Never underestimate short people. What horrid creatures resided here?

The trek so far uneventful, yet very aggravating with the hot and humid air beginning to have an effect on their sweatboxes of armor, TK-4441 radioed in to the rest of the ground troops on the passenger recovery. "Sensors fuzzy in deep coverage. Flare per ten if you're alive." Then he turned to his comrades. "Drinks on me if no one dies of old age."

If you are looking for violence... you will have to wait until next post. One post simply cannot contain any more beastliness that is Bottlecap and his squadmates.

[member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member=Waahr] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member=Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member=Davin] [member="Agatha Nestor"] [member=Zacess] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"]

They marched, carefully, as the storm settled in nicely. Teon continued his chain of cursing in silence as the rest of the squad tried to block it out. Before long they were approaching the ship. The storm mixed and the low visibility it provided was a recipe for disaster. The closer they got the more the foreboding feeling of doom fell upon them. Maybe it was the few dozen corpses spread around the crash site mixed with the trail of blood leading into the ship.

“On your guard.”

“What the feth do you think I am doing?”

“Cut it, Teon. You’re on a mission, act accordingly.”

“I don’t see you without a helmet, Al.”

“Maybe because he’s not a total idiot like you, Teon.”

All the while Eve managed to shake her head in disapproval. At least there were two people who had a sense of what was important. Well, three if you counted Juliana but she tended to keep quiet like that.

Following the trail into the ship a sigh of relief emanated from the squad as Teon praised whatever force drove the universe forward. However, they all came to a quick halt as the ship itself was in no way a nicer place to be. There were even more bodies in here. Their blood had been smeared all over the walls in a chaotic message that could instill fear in even the strongest of men. Not that it did, this was Zeta squad, Crina’s own ‘damn finest’.

The team ventured forth. Occasionally the sound of footsteps would seem to come from behind them but every time they checked there was nothing to be seen or heard. This was just the beginning...

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
I had dawned my armor. It was a specially designed set of storm trooper armor based aesthetically on a much older design but with denser plating woven in with an environmentally sealed under armor. I stood having just finished putting on the remaining gear and strode out into the hanger bay where the assault teams had assembled. Pride filled my heart to see such warriors loyal to the Imperial way. I was not used to leading troops directly into combat. This wouldn’t be the first time of being in close quarters combat, long ago when my family and I broke into a secret facility back republic space to steal back our beloved Seed of Renewal from a greedy corporate back stabber I had participated in the fighting to retrieve the vessel.

Today would be no different, I just had to lead like did from the bridge with bravado, zeal and maybe a little bit of luck. The one drawback of being a ground pounder boot on deck is that I couldn't drink my tea… ‘No matter’ I assessed the storm troopers in the hanger as I entered. Several of them I took notice to be of the xenos type with specially designed armor, also there was no uniformity among the armor being used by these troopers. Yet every one of them jumped up when someone called attention on deck and assembled into an orderly formation. I strode to stand before the assembled men and women. I put my helmet on a cargo container conveniently waist height. I then clasped my hands behind my back and took a moment to breathe before speaking.

Soldiers of the Imperial Remnant, Warriors of his Majesty the Emperor and her Majesty the Empress,” The storm troopers gave a rousing cheer in response to the mention of the Crown “For some unknown reason our initial teams that deployed onto this celestial forsaken space station have gone dark. We don’t know if they are in distress, being attacked right now, or simply sitting around twiddling their thumbs. What we do know is that we are not going to stand by and do nothing while we have fellow troopers who may be in danger still on board. No we are going to board that damnable station,” I jabbed a finger toward the direction I simply assumed the station to be “And reestablish contact with those hot heads who decided to go find themselves trouble,” that got a laugh from the assembled troopers. I picked my helmet up and turned toward the nearest shuttle. “Now then fall out and prepare for combat!” I shouted and sealed my brain bucket on.

Not the most eloquent of speeches, but hey I felt that went rather well

[member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member=Waahr] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member=Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member=Davin] [member="Agatha Nestor"] [member=Zacess] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"] [member="Bottlecap"]

Ikki moved, she had broken off from Valkyrie squad and was going down the one path as resistance came before her. Her eyes looking up at them as she didn't make a movement with her hands just yet. She was giving it a moment to see what they did as weapons raised up to point at her and she spoke. "I am sorry but you are in my way." The small gleam in her eyes hid the attack as she twisted and brought them around severing limbs onto the floor, slicewire coming from each finger before Ikki was offering a small grin on her face and moving fast to avoid the weapons that were exploding as the power packs ruptured and blew up in their hands.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Ayumi welcomed the static and that the one speaking had stopped only amused her while she was grabbing her equipment. SHe was heading down to the station and held her combat blade with a lightsaber. Not as subtle as she usually went but it was one of the best ways to protect herself as she moved quickly with her hair bouncing up and down in a tight ponytail. A few stray bangs placed and set about, her pistol and a rifle on hr back before she zipped up the bodysuit. "I am heading to the station."

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
"Send the reports to my terminal." Sala'dine sat down and looked onto the screen, there were some reports from others and the ones flooding in while she moved off watching everything. She was setting the course for her contingent and sending them after the dalek beasts while she moved her ships into different positons.

Sai Fel looked on and was there on the ground, reports of teams going dark had her wondering what they could do to help while she stood in her full imperial knights armor brushing aside a few strands of hair, her saber coming to one hand and a pistol to the other before motioning the squad with her forward. It might not be the best but they were happy to have someone from the royal family who seemed more akin to a general on the ground with their men then just in a ship. It would help earn their respect she hoped in the end.

"Come on lets go." Utena looked at the commander with her in Valkyrie squad as the larger woman built like an amazon stayed where she was. and held a hand on the collar of the princesses armor. She might not be allowed to hit the girl but Alva had ordered the quad to keep her safe and that meant they would stand there and not let her run off to get shot at or attacked if anything. Right now they were scouting ahead and crouched lower under heavy guard as she looked around. SHe wanted to get into the fighting and have some fun but these girls weren't going to rick Alva's or her older sisters wrath by being dumb and risking their princess... in some ways thatr was good when one reported back gunfire which the squad moved to get onto a ridge and overlook.

[member="RC 212 "] [member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member="Waahr"] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member="Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member="Davin"] [member="Alexander Nester"] [member="Zacess"] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"] @Bottlecap @Awn'rell'reemma

Everyone was on the move now.

Excellent.

Crina's second princess led her mixed squad through the corridor she had selected, issuing them into formation with a Stormtrooper in the lead, followed by two Crinan Soldiers two meters behind, with the majority in a pattern together behind them, with a pair of Crinan Soldiers taking up the rear. In this way if there was a bulkhead trap since this was a space station, the Stormtrooper whose armor allowed for greater vacuum protection would be the most likely to survive. And in the instance someone opened fire on the group, the energy shields of the pair of Crinan soldiers in the front and back would protect them and give the group fair warning. It seemed fairly standard and it was as they moved along.

There was indeed a few traps to overcome, so far just a collection of automated turret defenses that drooped from the walls or ceilings. The man on point would throw himself out of the firing arc where upon the Crinan Soldiers energy shields would take the hit as the group returned fire on the devices. Alva made certain to swap out soldiers in their positions when this occurred to keep any one soldier's shield unit from not having time to recharge. This seemed far too simple and easy, but then it wasn't a military installation and there wasn't going to be a horde of troops waiting to gun them down around every corner. Crina's second princess was beginning to believe her unit might just make it to the central labs and records center without incident.

That is until a terrible howl and the screams of the damned and dying echoed once more from up ahead. . . . . .had she chosen poorly?

[member="Bottlecap"] [member="Alva Calvarona"]

Objective: survive

At long last the columns had reached the end of their journey. As they came up on the downed cruiser TK held up his fist ordering the platoon to stop and looked around. It was a simple battlecruiser, about four hundred meters long, smashed up and half buried in muck and mire. Around it the ground was scored by strange claw marks and some decomposed bodies lay strewn about.

"PL get up here."

"Moving sir."

The scared PL came forwards and stood at attention.

"Get a scouting party to-"

Then the transmission came in.

"Sir got incoming on our position, some kind of organic ten deep."

"Damn it! Drop packs and establish perimeter, get the E-webs up, move, move!"

The troopers scrambled about in the clearing racing to set themselves up in a circle and set down the repeater emplacements. TK crouched observing the horizon through binocs.

"Hurry up somethings coming!"

Objective: Scout and secure.

The detcord went off blowing the hinges and seal on the door apart several inches. RC shoved the hydraulic ram in the crack wedging it in place. A few pumps and it popped sending the door wide open from the pressure. The inside was dark and reeked something terrible. So bad RC could smell it inside his helmet.

"Ok break down permireter lets' go."

The four man team of Stormcommandos moved into the station, switching to thermals and keeping their weapons low.

The strange noises didn’t stop. The deeper they went into the ship the more frequent they got. The squad tensed up. Something was crawling in the shadows. Observing them, preying on them and pretty soon most likely eating them. The cuts and half-eaten corpses would etch into each member’s minds. It was hard to forget things like these but they’d phase it. They’d have to if they wanted to live.

A shadow rapidly passed through their flashlights’ beams. Teon was perfectly happy to share his opinion on the matter.

“What was what?” He started breathing a lot heavier. “What the feth was that?”

“Probably nothing.” Juliana would chime in just this once. “Don’t let the fear control you.”

“You sound like a goddamn practitioner.”

“Shut up all of you!” Eve burst out and covered her mouth in panic. Loud footsteps down the corridor and the entire crew stared her down in horror before she pointed to behind them and spoke up in a panicked whisper. “Kark.”

The entire team turned in sync. In front of them only a few feet away stood a creature unlike any other they had seen. It looked like if someone had pulled out the organs from somebody and tied them all up in a ball and it was slowly approaching them in a low-growl.

“What do we do? Run, or shoot?”

Alister hesitated for a second as it lunged at him.

“Both!”

The creature missed him by an inch and they proceeded to quickly try to run and gun the creature down. For now it was all they could think of.

Mason Deschart Kara Runo Killian Holmeshttp://starwarsrp.net/user/888-killian-holmes/ Waahr Utena Calvarona Sala'dine Ayumi Pallopides Sai Fel Ikki Ike Alister Krandor Caius Flavian Caaithiel Deschart Serco Savar Davin Alexander Nester Zacess Garen Ruca Ater Notechis @Bottlecap @Awn'rell'reemma

Objective: Defend the Cruiser

Strains platoon was just beginning to dig fighting positions into the mucky soil when the beast were upon them. Before they could finish loud screams pierced through the air like a gargoyle from hell. He grimaced as he raised his E-11 and let loose as the monstrous creatures bore down on them.

"Open up men, give em hell!"

The repeaters began to blast a steady beat, sending waves of fire into the angry Dalek beasts hides. Holes of charred carpace and flesh marked thier frames. Green beams lanced their sides making them roar even louder than before.

A trooper was crushed beneath one of the massive beasts, another was scooped upin its jaws. Tk watched in amazement as the jaws snapped shut, crushing the screaming white armored trooper in half. Blood and intestines shot through the air, some landing on Strains helmet.

Without any hesitation the stormtrooper rushed forwards, jumping from rock to rock until he reached the beast. His rifle chattered a steady beat in his hands as he approached, showering the Dalek in crimson bolts of fury.

"cover fire, draw its attention!"

A nearby group opened up from the side and the Dalek roared, whirling. Its mighty jaws clacked open and shut menacingly. With all the strength he could muster TK jumped onto its back, wrapping a muscular arm around its throat.

His other hand pressed the muzzle of his E-11 into the base of it's neck, elbow cocked at an awkward angle. He squeezed the trigger....

[member="RC 212 "] [member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member="Waahr"] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member="Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member="Davin"] [member="Alexander Nester"] [member="Zacess"] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"] [member=Bottlecap] [member=Awn'rell'reemma]

Lieutentant Rell could see the whole situation unfold from her sniper perch. the time for watching was over. Now her objective was to protect the troops while they moved in for the extraction. She aimed at one of the beasts. It was charging one of the men from behind. She carefully aimed, took a breath to steady her aim, then fired. The beast fell, sliding across the wet ground for a moment before coming to a stop.

Two other beasts turned their attention to the blue chiss who had just revealed her position. They roared with an inhuman noise and started running full speed at her. Rell quickly turned her gun on them, and fired off another round. One of the beast's staggered, but did not die. Rell had positioned herself a good distance away, luckily, so she had time to take another shot. This one found it's mark, and downed the beast. But the other one was still coming, and Rell would not have time for a forth shot. She broke from her position and started running, breaking out into the open field around the ship.

"I could use some help over here, if anyone could spare a moment." Rell said over the comm, her voice giving no hint of panic over the situation she had found herself in.

[member="Awn'rell'reemma"]

Objective: Defend the Cruiser

TK continued to fire his carbine into the back of the beats head as it bucked an howled. He could hardly hold on as it went wild with rage and red crimson rage filled its eyes. TK's own eye began to fill with a familiar battle rage and his sense of time slowed as he held his finger hard against the trigger.

smoke and the reeking smell of blazing flesh thrust its way into his nostrils. The creature finally fell as it's brain burned up from TK fire. Still riding it down to the ground he roared a mighty roar.

"Aim for the base on the creatures necks, thats the weak spot."

He stood tall on the back of the beast, scanning the horizon.

A lone chiss sniper was being pursued as she made her way close to group. TK pointed at her motioning to his two nearest men as chaos and hell raged around them. He ignored the screams of the crinan royal troops as they were torn to shred and the beats made their way into his platoon.

"You two scoop her up!"

Two stormtroopers rushed across the muck and mire through the rain. As they ran they fell in either side of the Chiss woman.

"come with us Ma'am!"

"Shift fire, second squad flank right on the beasts aim for the soft spot!"

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
The torrent of rain was unrelenting. Still that wasn’t about to stop me from aiding the ground troops. A pack of the beasts had just rushed the entrenched storm troopers. The Crinan soldiers had entered the wreckage a moment ago. I could see on the scopes another pack approaching. I lowered the Cradle a few dozen meters closer to the ground and bumped Delta Two on the shoulder “Light them up man, lets see if this will scare those xenos off” I instructed as I tried to ascertain the enemy life forms on the scopes.
Roger that, trigger lock released opening fire” Delta Two’s Heads Up Display barely made out he targets he switch to infrared and saw the second pack of them closing in on the troops attempting to flank them.
The pulsation of blaster cannons firing their lasers brought a warm and heartfelt tingly feeling to my heart to hear my Cradle baring its own fangs.
Delta Two’s shots thundered just in front of the path the xenos were taking. Frenzied movements were adopted by the oddly shaped beasts. They didn’t take the hint “Delta Two begin firing directly on the creatures”
Roger that, alright you damn xenos haul your ugly mucks back into the jungle” Delta Two’s shots struck a few of the beasts but they still didn’t slow the blasters barely phased them. I was shocked “Karking Feth you buffoon use the concussion missiles!” I shouted as the winds began to sway my Cradle back and forth.
Feth” Delta two reached up and pulled the missile launcher periscope down and tried to input a target “Hold her steady” he growled

I glared out of the corner of my eyes although he wouldn't see I’m sure the energy could be felt “What the hell do you think I’m doing playing a sabacc game and shooting the breeze you dolt fire a damn missile
Karking queen, missile one away” Delta Two swore up as he launched missile it struck right in between two of the beasts engulfing them in flames and obliterating the two of them.

[member="RC 212 "] [member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Killian Holmes"] [member="Waahr"] [member="Utena Calvarona"] [member="Sala'dine"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Sai Fel"] [member="Ikki Ike"] [member="Alister Krandor"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Caaithiel Deschart"] [member="Serco Savar"] [member="Davin"] [member="Zacess"] [member="Garen Ruca"] [member="Ater Notechis"] [member="Bottlecap"] [member="Awn'rell'reemma"]

[member="Awn'rell'reemma"] [member="Kara Runo"]

"Incoming!"

"Frak it all!" TK roared as he jumped from the back of the dead beast into a foxhole. He collided with two helmets and slammed down into a pool of water and mud. It was cold.....so cold.

"Sir you alright." A trooper asked pulling him to his feet.

"Yea fine, just keep firing!"

TK leveled his weapon and ejected the clip, smashing a new tibbanna gas canister into the receiver and opening up with his dented iron sights square on a beast. Half of the E-webs had sunk into the mud, the other half had been destroyed. Two creatures were in the foxhole to his left, tearing crying crina soldiers limb from limb in flash storm of blood and gore.

"Damn it shift fire, RTO get that bird on the line."

"Got it."

TK ripped off his helmet and smashed the radio to his ear as the cold downpour drained down into his armor he shudderred.

"This LT Strain to Air support, support by fire left of my position, marking with Infra-red strobe!"

TK clicked the strobe on his harness on and it began to blink.

"Pass me a clip, I'm out...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom