Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Allegiance: SJC invasion of Bryn'adûl held Nar Chunna, Nar Kreeta, Cyborrea and Klantooine

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Osam Osam and Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus maybe you both can help clarify then...

In reading through the construct submission there are only 3 of the species that act as shield generators and yet Tathra managed an entire grid network. Assuming the generators act as the anchor for the grid points where did the extra come from?

Is that the unit Tathra is using in his equipment list?

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

Hiya Gerwald!

You're correct that there are only three Quilxyn serving as our Construct-Shields. Each of these is notably meant to cover a tremendous distance. Notably, the Quilxyn shields are meant to be fairly malleable and able to take on different shapes and cover different areas. To that end, there aren't any new Quilxyn being added, we're just maneuvering the shields that are already there.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Jairdain Jairdain | Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn | Kiara Ayres | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Bright4 Bright4 | Mig Gred Mig Gred

If I have missed out on tagging anyone in this collective group, let me know but I figured I'd reiterate in OOC format; Tathra's had the hivemind lead your collective paths straight to the sole point of entry to the Hivemind chamber. There shouldn't be much resistance left in your path as the nearby defenders are dedicated to the command centre, not here.

(Aesthetic wise think Naboo Generator room but rather lot more leg space.)

See you all soon. C:<

Mig Gred Mig Gred Hey, looking at your post I just wanted to be sure we're all on the same page? There is no army protecting the Hivemind directly. Just Tathra and 21 Ultras.

But I think I can see the confusion from Yula's post about fighting in the 'hive' but I don't think she meant the Hivemind as its not a place.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
@Tathra K
Mig Gred Mig Gred Hey, looking at your post I just wanted to be sure we're all on the same page? There is no army protecting the Hivemind directly. Just Tathra and 21 Ultras.

But I think I can see the confusion from Yula's post about fighting in the 'hive' but I don't think she meant the Hivemind as its not a place.
I actually did thing it was an army. Hahaha. I'll get that edited.

Aien Mueller

A
Galak Galak okay, I had a much larger post for the shield generator finished, but like an idiot, I deleted it thinking it was another file without looking at it first. What I put up was a rather abridged version. If there is an issue, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom