Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Nights

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra walked through the street of Alderaan's capital, watching the people and studying the structures she walked among them. She retained a dark aura about her as she walked with her hood shrouding her face and robes and cloak flowing with her body hiding it. The Dark aura mixed with a feeling of relaxant peace around her, she seemed both calm and troubled at the same time as she studied the architecture. Eventually she reached the capital's outskirts and sat on a hill watching the sun dip down over the horizon, it was a calm place, a place of peace in a galaxy at war.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

But yet the dark Jedi wasn't alone. Meditating nearby, seemingly not acknowledging her presence was a cloaked figure, hood up, sitting cross legged. It was obvious he was meditating... But also that he was fluent in the light side of the force. Extrordinarily actually.

It was as if some kind of blue aura radiated from the man... How someone could be so pure in the light side in this day and age seemed impossible, yet here it was, far from the city, in living color...

As the aura radiated to her senses, she could almost feel emotions of happiness and joy in her being, as if it were some kind of drug.

Just soaking in the aura would feel amazing... Yet it was evident it was a rare and fragile thing. One slip up on the owners part, one slip into madness, and that aura could disappear forever.

It was very likely the man was a jedi... But who knows?

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra blinked, trying to discern the feeling that was now overwhelming her as she looked around for its source, seeing Joshua to her right. "Uh hello?" She stared at him, very well able to see the aura through the force that enveloped him and watched him carefully as she addressed him. She wasn't sure if she should be ready to fight him or not, the dark aura about her still present even under the pressure of his calming aura. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The aura remained but stopped increasing as the man opened his eyes, his face able to be seen as he regarded her with a slight smile.

"I apologize, was I inturrupting something?" He asked curiously.

Truthfully, he had been there an hour. Josh had hoped to get away from the troubles for a bit and meditate in peace... With so much going on, he needed it.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well no, i just... the aura your projecting... its odd." She stared at him, confused why he hadn't struck at her, she was sure he could sense her. Maybe this man was a padawan, but no, his aura was too strong to be one. The questions flooded her mind as she sat there looking at him. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

It was obvious to Josh the woman was a dark jedi, but he held no ill will for it. Everyone had their chosen path"

"Odd?" He asked, curiously.

"Please elaborate, if you may" he asked politely, uncrossing his legs.

Alexandra Feanor

She watched him, cautiously thinking over her words before she spoke them, though it was noticeable that she was unsure as she hesitated in her speech. "Well, i mean its calming. I mean that's not the odd part but its the fact i don't normally see that. Well i mean, i don't normally see it projected from force users at such a strength so its hard to just be used to it." She watched his face for his reaction, her body still tensed in case the Jedi proves to be a threat. He intentions though were lightly shielded, allowing for him to know if he wanted that she expected him to attack her.

Alexandra Feanor

"I heard this place was a nice place and a beautiful place, so far it is so i applaud those that suggested it to me. I mean, i wanted to go somewhere nice, quiet, and peaceful so i came here..." She sighed, obviously still stirred by the thought that the Jedi was waiting for it's moment to strike. That and the fact this would be the first Jedi she has seen in person so it is hard for her to believe anything from what shes heard, and all those accounts were made by sith so it was hard to tell if they were true.

Firefighter sat near by and watched the Dark Jedi Padawan talking to the Jedi Knight like they were best friends and it sickened him. He was only a Sith Aprentince, but he knew his master wouldn't allow that to happen. He got up from his seat and walked towards the couple. He could sense that the jedi knight was strong in the light side of the force, but he wasn't to worried about it.

Josh smiled a bit. "Its why I came here myself" he admitted.

Staring out into the beautiful sky view they had, he took a breath. "Just somewhere... Away from everything. Somewhere to relax and meditate and pretend everything is okay" he mused, closing his eyes.

He knew the sith apprentice was nearby, but did not confront him just yet... He decided to let him come. The Republic and Sith Empire were allies, but not all Sith had any sort of grasp of common sense. If he attacked, Josh would strike him down for being a fool and breaking the treaty for his own needs.

@[member="firefighter47"]
@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Josh burst out in a hearty laugh, obviously amused at the Apprentice's obvious and terrible pick-up line, and even moreso at the overused and crummy insult.

"That one might work on prostitutes and wenches, probably not force users though" the Council's Weaponmaster cracked with a grin. "If all you have is malice in your heart, sir.. I must request you make like a banana and split, as you're spoiling the reason the both of us came here" he stated calmly, yet firmly, indicating he wasn't going to just sit there and listen to the Sith spew Hutt trash.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked between the two before bursting out into laughter, which lasted for several moments. "So much hate even with peace, you certainly amuse me. Calm down and why dont you both watch the sky for a time, even someone of darkside taint can enjoy a beautiful sight." She looked out back at the trees and mountains, her eyes scanning over them.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="firefighter47"]

Alexandra Feanor

She sat forward, resting her elbows on her knees and clasping her hands together which she then rested her head on. Staring off into the distant valleys and rivers as the worked their way across the land. It was a beautiful site, one she would do well not to forget should things come to the point where the sith go to war with the Republic again. But it was inevitable so she took in those beautiful moments and archived them within her memory, watching the sun dip below the horizon as she did.

Firefighter did not take well to being laughed at by the jedi, but he didn't say anything due to the fact he could tell that the lady really didn't want to deal with a fight. He looked at the lady and said "So my lady my name is Firefighter what is your name?" Doing everything he could to ignore the jedi sitting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom