Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aiding with Unity(Vitae Alliance dominion of Alzoc iii)

Hakora smirked, "Guess again." Hakora's hand, opened within the other man's aiming to grab the wrist of the hand that blacked. Hakora then ran on the near wall to get up and over the Knight with an attempt to bring the arm with him and twisting it past it's extension. If successful, he would have broke his arm at the shoulder. He then swiftly reached behind him and grabbed two plain daggers that were curved and edged with ionite. He used Vaapad and attacked the Knight from behind sending fast, but precise strikes. The first was sent for the heart, the second and third, for the lungs, then the kidneys, then the neck, brain and finally sent to take off the head. Power was the the aim, but speed that showed why Hakora was known as one of the few Vaapad Masters in the Galaxy. Hakora did believe in the Life tenant, but not to the same degree. Sith were killers and to fight them with mercy like the Jedi did was to fight with one hand tied. Hakora, just like his force trademark, fought fire with fire.

8/20

[member="Solan Charr"]

Vulpesen and his men shared a grin before donning their masks and moving into the purple screen. Using it for cover, the Valde called for a bombardment, causing each of his men to toss their grenades in various directions, following the directions from the groups force users to find the most pockets of men. Once adequate chaos could be created, Vulpesen would started a quick dash for the doors into the inner keep, pursuing his mission to down the Cult's leader.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Niaana Ren"]

Objective: 1

NPC's: Two wounded, three dead from that assassin lurking in the shadows (you'll get your's *shakes fist*), 65 remain able

Abygail scowled as the enemy spotted them so soon, oh well fun times ahead after all. Flipping the rifle off her back, she fired sustained bursts of fire at the enemy on the wall to her left. Her commandos, as they crested the wall, opened up on the enemy below and to the right off their insertion point. Taeli noticed three of her team didn't come up at all, and she started to get suspicious. Something wasn't right about the situation, because the enemy hadn't seen their approach unless they had people out and about in the land around them.

"Team one secure the wall parapet, team two down we go," she ordered, jumping from the wall and firing her grapple gun to slow her descent enough to give her a rolling landing, a blaster bolt burning into a cultist's throat. Around her, Zorrens landed and began the attack to take the west turret.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Lamia sighed. "So we're just supposed to jump out, give a war cry, and kill whatever's down there?" She shrugged. "Alright then. Might as well enjoy the meat of a dog this evening." She waited for further instructions from [member="Solan Charr"], waiting to see what his next move would be, or if there would be one at all.

She had such propensity for troublemaking.

[member="Miarta"] [member="Lamia Quresh"]

Solan listened to both of them and smiled as he looked back again at the two that were in the craft with him before speaking. "Lamia, Miarta, say hi to each other and get to know each other because i don't need one of you dying, ok?" He smiled back at them and turned his head straight to look forward through the viewport as they started to move through the atmosphere. His eyes focused down on the outline of their target and pulled the ship to be brought down about a mile from the site of the attack. "As for what we are doing its simple. Im going to land us and you two are either going to fight or help any wounded individuals that are harmed in the assault. I know neither of you are too strong, so like i said i would stick to helping wounded." He would turn his head back to look forward and smiled a bit wider.

[member="Hakora Feanor"] Fight

Roll 12

The Knight watched as Hakora moved to grip at his arm and pulled back before he could allow such. Then the daggers shot out and the man smiled as he stopped the first by letting it sink into one of his arms that now bled as he tore it away to the side while his left hand now held its saber. With a flick of his finger his eyes watched the use of the technique and used a combination of Shien and Soresu, catching his blows with difficulty as he reserved his movements. He had to waste much less effort in the defensive forms, preferring to keep his movements reserved and controlled while the bleeding arm mended itself with a form of dark healing. It would be useful in keeping him in the fight against this man, but he would need to act if he wanted to stay alive.

No Change/Advantages
Damaged arm for Knight

[member="Vulpesen"]

Roll 10

Vulpesen as he jumped through the door would find himself being slammed to the side of the wall by a man holding what looked like a massive lightsaber club. The man in question was that of a obviously changing composition, a Shapeshifter or Alechemical experiment. "I don't think so fox... How about you go and crawl back to your hole in the ground while we continue our work." The man smiled as he threw off his robe, on the inside were multiple hilts, blades, and other weapons that were there including a few syringes. "I would leave, before i cut you up and make myself a new robe from your pelt."

Vulpesen's men would take several hits and slowly take the courtyard, but at the moment a heavy standoff would ensue, both sides taking damage as the chaos that had started only got worse as time continued to press on. Some died, some injured, some losing limbs to the grenades tossed by both sides. IT was in purest definition hell on eart as a man with a saber appeared on the side of the cultists, his hands gripping at two people with the force as the water in their blood slowly froze and they died.

Cultists

178 reduced to 150
20 Injured, 8 Dead

No advantage for either side in solo fight or in NPC battle.

Vulpesen's Men

15 Injured, five dead

[member="Abygail Ericson"]

Roll 21 (With Advantage of course)

As Abygail would reach the crest and gun down the cultists, not a single one of her troops would die out, only one taking a small graze as they wiped out the enemy without a problem. But as she landed four acolytes would move into the scene and stare at those around her while one last person showed up. It was a female of average height and build, her hair brown and her eyes amber colored. "Welcome. And good bye." Her hands outstretched and loosed lightning at the men before her and Abygail while the acolytes drew their blades and charged for the soldiers themselves.

150 cultists reduced to 135
All 15 dead.

Vulpesen's men, deciding that their smoke screen was loosing effectiveness quickly jumped into cover, pulling the grenades from their comrades and lobbing them into clusters of enemies. Sure it might be slightly disrespectful, but there was no need to let such weapons go to waste. While some worked on this, others resorted to using their rifles to cover the grenadiers with a spray of blaster fire.

With the chaos outside, Vulpesen smirked at the site of his new opponent noting the wielding of the lightclub. Almost immediately, his mind was thinking of tactics to stop it. "You are hereby under arrest by the Vitae Alliance. Order your men to drop all weapons and you will not be harmed. Compliance would be favorable, but if you deny this, I will resort to aggressive actions." To emphasize his words, the Tenevi Master ignited his saber staff.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
Mission: Here it comes.
Engaging: [member="Abygail Ericson"] 's NPCs Team One​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ETYjLp0j8E​

Sulking around, all a game to her, the slaughter the carnage, she was a complete sadist no doubt about it, but more she felt it all perfectly natural, silent, a wailing force cry that welled up from within, so much wanting to come out, needing to be expressed in some way, like the absent forms of those dead men now who joined the force. Hollowness.

Continuing, she would take nips and bites out of her much larger opponent, Niaana stayed below the wall, crawling up its edge carefully, to stay within cover and shadows, that anticipation rose again in her chest gnawing at her. As soon as one man had died, it was never enough to fill her void, because she never felt anything but for seconds at a time.

The wall parapet

She must have more. More lives and More knives. Waiting till their attentions were away from her, any opportunity, sliding from her palm her knives they rotated silently seeking, cutting the air as they would her targets. Diving, she was in her black cloud after them…. finding the soft spots in her opponents armor, the neck, the visor, the joints and painfully striking home against a background of more screams, a scream that soon echoed from her too, as she set upon team one.

Force Scream:
Info

Finally it came! Force Shadows burst outward, wailing loudly as her whip uncoiled, Niaana was constantly in a state she would never escape from, her scream was involuntary, but also birthed at the time of her descent into their midst, absence, never knowing joy or happiness or even her own anger. The nearest men would never have a chance, their mental defenses simply melting away as they fell, that absence of life pushed into them, barrenness so they fell screaming themselves holding their head, not dead, she was not that strong yet, but definitely unconscious. Her whip followed around her, she was between them, chaos, darkness her shadows blocking sight. Panic. They might fire, and maybe hit each other if they did, all they would see is the flash of an Echani’s wild red whip cutting around and through them, more than one man at a time in wild wide arcs. Her whip was out of control and dangerous to everything and everyone, good thing they were all around her! She was not a Master or a Knight, they would see where to fire in time if they had chance…. and she didn’t move fast enough to kill every last one certainly not, but the panic the sight of this black absence cutting them down.... was exquisite to her pallet and would give even the most veteran soldier a moment's shock.

Violent, deadly, an echani's grace, in another life she could have been so much more, but here she was their absence made real in those around her…. their final moment for an assassin's eyes.

Completely up to you how many she hits. I was thinking half a dozen went down permanently? Nothing huge. Enjoying it so far!

[member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Abygail Ericson"]​
(4)​

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Niaana Ren"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Objective: 1

NPC's: fifteen dead, six wounded from the assassin; four dead from Lightning, two wounded; 43 remain able bodied

The assassin had shown herself and had eviscerated several of the men of Team One, something Abygail would need to address at a later date. Regardless, the survivors opened fire with both blasters and slugthrowers at the enemy, her lightwhip not really designed to counter such attacks so she would be forced to disengage or suffer several wounds.

Abygail's main problem was the dark side cultist that had just fried four of her team members and her little friends too. She wasn't trained in the Force enough to handle someone like that one-on-one, but she was pretty skilled in combat. Tossing out two plasma grenades as a distraction, a very deadly distraction mind you, she swung her blaster rifle around in an arc, firing all the while.

"Get that turret down!" she ordered, the rest of her team splitting up to handle any cultists still manning the west turret. Part of team two joined her in attacking the enemy Force users, some firing up to help the remains of team one with the assassin, and others throwing frag grenades and blaster fire at the cultist dark siders

In Umbris Potestas Est
She was always angry, all the time. "Pleased to meet you," she responded, eying [member="Miarta"] as she looked down to oversee the carnage. Hopefully, there would be something, anything to kill - she needed the opportunity to tear into the flesh of an enemy with her weapon. A proper fitting manner of dealing with vile scum, after all.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Hakora smirked as blood hit the walls from his enemy. "Know this, I take no pleasure in killing you." Hakora then closed his eyes focusing on his body letting the Force consume and empower him. A moment later his eyes shot open and were a reddish orange. His body then disappeared and in and instant he was behind the Knight with his katana drawn and pointed in the air. The hall then filled with the sound of a katana being drawn and four slashes. Hakora had used Force Speed that was one of the three Force abilities he used and trained often. His speed had allowed him to move and stike four blows to the Knight's body all of which were aimed at vital kill spots and only one had to land. Hakora's breath came hard and heavy as that amount of speed and force, though brief was a lot for a Knight to handle.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Break watched as the battle began and carried through the planet it was somewhat easy to slip in among the chaos even the giant ship which Break was captaining made it through without much trouble.

His comm link already attuned to the Vitae channel he called into their leader.
"Vulpesen, my old acquaintance. How fares your battle?"
He smirked.
"Do you wish for assistance?"
The large modified cargo ship was filled to the brim with his so called "Help" droids and a secret weapon the sith Knights and master would never see coming should he have need of her.
as his ship came to land Break asked one last question.
"Any special news I should know about before I start?"
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Tricia was moving, she had felt something... something big was coming and it actually made her wake up to observe it while she shot into the air releasing a saber in case she needed it. Her energies flaring out while the sight below her was not to be missed. There were creatures working on some of the old ruined imperial bases that caught her attention. She was moving as the strange beings scattered with her landing. She had never seen them before, about four feet high with oversized tools they were using on the equipment they had put together to function. "Vulpesen be on the look out, there are some creatures wondering around."

Sabrina had landed in a remote area on Alzoc iii, this was was away from the main fighting. She had no intention of getting shot down by AA guns, she only had one plan to enter and disrupt the enemy hq. She took a speeder bike from the shuttle, and began to race towards the enemy lines. It would take her a while, but this was safest way. As to do it any other way, would risk failure, and that was something she was not willing to do.

Her plan and mission was simple, get into the hq and give the AA guns false firing positions. She could not silence them, but she could render them ineffective. She got on to speeder and set off for her mission, the ride was exhilarating wind in her hair the vibrations of engines humming. This was life, this what is was all about. She smiled as she she new the hunt would be on soon, as she new the enemy would spot her soon enough and begin to track her down.....

[member="Vulpesen"]

Roll 8

The Knight smiled wide as Vulpesen said this, his eyes gleaming gold as he shook his head to the man. "Sorry but you will be dead before you can arrest me." His hands came to his own saber and he charged forward without hesitation or worry. With one hand leaving the saber though he sent several long arcs of lightning at Vulpesen as he closed the distance before arriving and reaching up. Like a guillotine the saber came down fast and hard, aimed at Vulpesen's shoulder and looking to cleave him right down his chest.

Vulpesen's men in the meantime would be treated to a similar tactic as a few soldiers lobbed their own grenades at the soldiers. The mixture of chaos erupting into a even more chaotic skirmish between those in the outpost and those entering it. Slowly thought he cultists would fall back after another few minutes of fighting, leaving twenty wounded and five dead on their side laying in the courtyard of the outpost.

Cultists: 135 - 110
20 wounded, 5 dead.

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Roll 16

The knight would watch him and then went wide eyed the moment his one burst forward in a rush of speed that was unnatural. Every muscle in his body worked to respond in kind, pulling his blade along the aid and colliding with the first strike as the sound filled the air. Echoing and carving its way into the air as the second strike came and the man had to compensate for his lack of speed with small conservative motions. The third strike came and he barely covered its path as he stared and watched the fourth carve its way through his flesh and bone and into his body. He didn't hesitate though, knowing he was dead anyways. With a single last act his hand closed around the blade of the weapon and kept it forced in him before letting the air around Valdra get hotter by the moment. He would need to hurry or burn with him.

Solan POV:

[member="Break"] [member="Lamia Quresh"] [member="Tricia"]

Solan looked at Lamia and Miarta as the ship landed and the fighting filled the air the boarding ramp was lowered out the back, the crew letting off a few blasts from the turret to cover their approach as he heard the voices of Break and Tricia. "Break and Tricia, Vulpesen isn't answering, im going to assume he is busy with the threat. The main target is the leader of the cultists but there are unconfirmed reports of sith as well as captured slaves. We need those freed and taken care of as well as the cultists themselves. There is also the matter of the base. Secure it best you can."

With that he left the channel open, waiting for them to respond as he looked at Lamia. "How much experience do you have with a blade. We are going to probably drop into the fray so i hope that i wont need to look over my shoulder at you." He turned to her for a few moments and waited for the soldiers to unload before smiling at the girl. "Do not worry though, even if you do need watched over i have this uncanny habit of getting injured for my friends and students."

Everyone else: [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Niaana Ren"] [member="Abygail Ericson"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Solan Charr"]

"I know how to stab things well enough." She sighed, pondering over how best to approach the situation. "I'm a Sith Pureblood. What would you expect, after all?" She was prepared, ready to do whatever was required of her with regards to what his master wanted. "Just point me towards what I need to kill, and I will slice it to bits."

Her bloodlust had yet to be satisfied, after all.

A light chuckle could be heard from the Vitae's throat as his legs bent, preparing for his enemy's charge. They never did want to come quietly. Of course, he couldn't really blame him. While not puny, Vulpesen wasn't really a big person. Far from threatening. But that's what he loved to portray himself as. Not a wolf. But a fox. Small, unassuming, and sly at best. But then again... it was the fox that was known for having the deadly bite when you least expect it.

As the man charged forth, Vulpesen lowered his own shining gold eyes to his target. The enemies chest. His saber staff turned and caught the lightning in one end, allowing its power to simply become absorbed by the blade. What this man failed to realize was, no matter how big and powerful he was, Vulpesen had been in countless battles just like this one.

His eyes caught the large beam of light as it descended for his neck. Powerful, but straightforward and easily expected. Not on your life. Quickly unbending his legs, Vulpesen launched himself forward, his low profile sending him under the arc as he rolled behind his opponent. As the lightning's crackle subsided on one beam, he swung his saber in a quick sweep behind himself, aiming to slash the leader at the knees and stop his assault before it could truly begin.

Outside the HQ, Vulpesen's men had suffered several more injuries. Only a few left and as Vulpesen had managed to force his way into the leader's home, almost completely noticed, they figured it was time to retreat. Grabbing on to those that had been injured, the remaining guards pulled back, keep a steady stream of blaster fire downrange to take out any targets remaining in the field.

[member="Solan Charr"]

2/20

Sabrina began to move towards the perimeter of the enemy lines on her speeder, she could see them and no doubt they could see her. It was time to ditch the speeder, she turned it and put it on full throttle. She then used the force to hide herself, and jump off the speeder. Then the speeder was sent speeding towards them, they instinctively opened fire on destroying it in a matter of seconds. Sabrina however was not harmed, and began stalking her way to her target the enemy hq. The troops head up to inspect the wreckage, they soon raise an alarm to find the body but would they spare the manpower to look for a corpse. She did not know nor did she care, she had her mission to take over the enemy hq.

She carried on moving towards it, she soon got to the building line. Then she made her way through, keeping herself hidden and still being carefull not to be seen or heard, even if she was not using the force to cover her movements. It would take her awhile to move through the area to reach the hq, but she would do it slowly and over time.

"I commend you, you blocked what most find unblockable, but you continue with your ignorance. I am a Master of Pyrokenetics, your fire means nothing to me." His redish Orange eyes began to burn brighter as he tapped into the molecules of his sword blade with the force. With a loud explosive sound the blade stuck in the Knight would erupt in flames in his body which would destroy the sword and the Knight. Hakora dropped the hilt and looked at his work with no emotion, evil did not deserve life no matter what Vulpesen believed. He then made his way down the charred hallway sealing the leader himself. If Vulpesen got to him he might spare the leader's life, but Hakora planned to kill.

OOC: Darth Valdra on this thread is still Hakora Feanor the Knight and has not joined the Sith. I plan to make his actions here make his change to Sith appear real so the people who don't know Hakora's plans truly believe him to betray them.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
[member="Abygail Ericson"]​

Sorry about the massive delay, Niaana muse died on me, I'll have her pull out but give a post or two more to help..

Niaana had put herself right in the middle of a whole bunch of guns, for all her force tricks the commandos now had her surrounded, another more sane mind might have struggled with or feared what came next but Niaana lapped it up, utterly enthralled. Slug throwers and blaster shots coming her way, she cartwheeled from some of them, spinning like a light bird through others, but was eventually hit by a round in the leg and two in the shoulder, sending her folding backwards. The assassin’s lightwhip still flying with her to lop the head off one more unfortunate commando, and catch another along his chest.

Just before she fell over the edge of the wall, she grabbed another man and he yelled out, but too late, falling with her. Shots came after her but they struck him instead, and the two of them, plus a whole pile of rocks crunched toward the floor heavily.

That hurt, a lot, her joy of her pain and the carnage that followed was the sign of a truly unhinged mind. It wasn’t a fatal fall off the wall, but it was enough to break a rib or two, and her arm. The assassin extended her shadows and darted around the blaster fire, trying to make her exit covered in shadows, but she was having trouble as they had the high ground…

If they wanted to pursue her anyway.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Tricia was looking upon them, this species she hadn't seen before... well that wasn't surprising as she watched them with large tools and stood there in the snow. The large ears and button noses while she was letting them touch her dress. "These are strange creatures Vulpesen." She wasn't sure what might come of it while walking with them as they were leading her into one of the facilities they were working on. Large and ruined but they were salvaging parts together to make a complete place they could store equipment and scraps in. Worth it while she knelt down and was talking to some of the beings with a smile on her face. "Hello, I am Tricia and I am wondering who or what you are." There was a look on their faces for a moment before it spoke to her. "I am named Justin and we're the Jem-Hadar we crashed here from our homeworld."

4/20

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom