Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aiding with Unity(Vitae Alliance dominion of Alzoc iii)

5/20

"its cold.... its wet and I can't fly around here without risking my wings." Sheila was in a robe she had created to protect her wings while she was standing on the shoulder of [member="Vulpesen"] to watch and learn. Her eyes going back and forth in her head with legs crossed. "Also boss man we should totally have some of those soft sugary things you put in the chocolate.... I want some more of those sweet delicious things. What were they again?" A small giggle that came out like bells in the air while she continued to sit there on his shoulder and looked around almost dancing a little. "And when are you going to get me one of those glowy, twirly, light thingies?"

3/20

Sabrina had passed the front line of the enemy, she was in her light armour and using the force to shield her from view. Her next job was to locate the enemy hq, so she could disable it and then plant confusion in the enemy lines. She started to look around the area for lone soldier, so she could take him out after using the force to interrogate him quickly. She started by waiting in a hidden alleyway, after all men were men and did not always use bathrooms. After a short while, a young trooper came down he was looking for somewhere to relieve himself. She waited for him to be at most vunerable, as he leaned forward she then released her force stealth. She then came up behind him, he turned as he felt her breath on her. He had pulled out a knife, but he was nowhere near quick enough. She grabbed his wrist and crushed it, putting her his mouth so he no scream. She was also careful that he did not relieve himself on her, as that would not be nice. She then pushed his head back into brick and he slumped to ground, without the force she could not do this. Though she could still fire a rifle quite well, thanks to mandalorian training.

She looked at him as slumped to ground, he had fair hair and blue eyes. He can't be much older nineteen, she thought to herself, shame she could not risk him raising an alarm. She then waved her hand in front of him, tell me where are your hq is please. Her voice was soft, and had no sign of threat she was to him. He replied as his eyes glazed over, ​It`s just round the corner, after the war memorial. Then it`s in the shield bunker in the subway, behind door righty eight or is it ninety eight I can never remember. She then smiled and replied, Thank you. Then she used the force to pick up a near by rock, and slammed it into his forehead. This killed him instantly, and it looked like he been hit by falling debris. She did not relish the kill, it was just a necessary evil in the face of the battle. She thought inwards and drew on her internal feeling, made herself feel insignificant again. This then began to fade out, with the force sheilding her from site. She soon would make her way to enemy hq, and attempt to usurp it`s commander.

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Niaana Ren"]

Objective: 1

NPC's: three dead from assassin; one dead, two wounded from enemy Force users; 37 remain able bodied

As Abygail unleashed blaster bolt after blaster bolt at the enemy acolytes, the enemy up top had disappeared, but there were still men up on the wall to provide more fire support. Enemy acolytes started to get peppered with fire and grenades, while half of her other squad continued to fire from the ground with her.

The other half had moved to secure the west turret, killing any remaining cultists that were still lurking around. On her HUD, Abygail saw a small green light flash. Smiling grimly, she continued to rain blaster fire at the enemy before ejecting the clip and spinning out two pistols from side holsters. Special pistols too, ones she had obtained in her service on Hapes, that were a bit more archaic than blasters. Slugs started flying at the enemy, something that was much harder to deal with.

"West turret secure, Master Vulpesen," she said, smiling all the while. "My team will start moving to our next objective once we deal with a few more enemies."

4/20
[member="Abygail Ericson"]

She followed the young soldier directions, heading straight for the enemy hq. She moved in the shadows and kept silent anyway, this was despite the fact she was shielding herself from sight with the force. As she knew no matter how good she ever was, it was never going to be full proof, so extra precautions would always be used. All round her troops moved, towards their combat positions some were heading to retake some turret. She continued unabated down into the subway, being careful not to touch anyone. The corridor had troops moving up down, getting reports and take them to central command. Sabrina followed them, closely but not too closely. They moved into room 101 not the ones she had been told about, then again he was unsure to begin with.

She saw a solid bulkhead with guards in front of it, the bulkhead was locked tight. She had to plan her next move, as it may be her last if it went wrong. She looked for somewhere were she could wait and plan her move. Though she could see anything, other than well lit corridor.

6/20

Sheila looked from vulps who was fighting and she moved off jumping onto a table and holding her saber while she watched the grandmaster fighting. She didn't have many skills in the force but she could move while she was running off towards the others as her saber was drawn and ready to fight. She held the blade but couldn't match some of the others while she got one of them to duck down and look at her for a moment before her blade was in his eye and she kicked him in the teeth. Pushing the force into her small body to enhance her strength as one of his teeth gushed with blood then sent itself down his throat.

5/20

She had planned her move, it was simple she was going run through the wall. She waited for guard to look the wrong way, as she had realized the bunker was in lockdown. the second he looked at something else, she ran removed her stealth and began phase. She jumped through the wall, and ignited her saber as she passed through. She landed and rolled and the troops began to pull there blasters on her, she turned and screamed at some of them. They then fell back couple died, and others just held the ears. She was formerly known as Darth Banshee for a reason. Then blaster bolts came in at her a few were deflected, and one hit its mark, knocking her back to the ground. She rolled under the computer desk........

[SIZE=9pt]Seeing one of their shots hit its mark and witnessing their opponent take cover from the shower of blaster bolts gave the soldiers enough confidence to press their attack, moving forwards with clear intention of gunning the former Sith Lady down. Their plan had a good probability of succeeding as they had the numbers on their side, standing against one lone Sabrina. Slow and careful pacing accompanied by hand gestures moved the soldiers closer to the former Sith Lady as they formed a line that started to bend into an arch, which would eventually encircle and surround the woman. Their lack of fear could possibly be explained by the fact there was a Sith Lord present, one known as Darth Veles. With his presence and signature hidden, he had escaped Sabrina’s senses up until now, choosing to reveal his physical form shortly after recognizing her signature scream that carried the trace of the woman’s voice. Truth to be told, Avreet felt no joy upon meeting his former student like this despite their great relationship that predated this turn of events. It wasn’t easy to think of the woman as an enemy after knowing her for years, but such was the reality of war. Friends often became enemies simply due to their allegiance to different sides, such was the case here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Stop! I’ll deal with this one myself,” Avreet raised his webbed hand and all soldiers stopped in motion, “Go and reinforce other positions.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Even though she could not feel him in the Force, the Mon Cal was certain she had recognized his voice. Always so strangely smooth and accented, projecting warm calmness no matter the situation. The troops rushed past him, moving in the opposite direction than he walked. Avreet did not walk up to the desk though; he stopped several meters away from it, clasping his hands behind his back, waiting for the woman as he stared at her hiding place with those big eyes of his, almost as if he could see right through the metal and observe the female figure hidden there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I expected better of you, lady Banshee,” he teased with voice soaked in disappointment, purposely using her old alias, “Where did your ideals go? What about your desire to bring peace? You assault a peacekeeping station like this and murder its personnel like an average terrorist. If you think peace can be achieved by violence and bloodshed, then you could have stayed with your former allies. It seems your methods are, eh, very much the same.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Sith Lord’s left hand moved closer to the belt on his waist, touching one of the two curved lightsaber hilts hanging there in preparation for what he expected to happen. In many stories, the student defeated their old master, but such story would not unfold here. His right hand coolly took off the cloak covering most of his body, shedding the dark cloth onto the floor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“How do you propose we solve this situation, my dear Sabrina? You can always surrender, albeit I cannot recommend that; I'll have to execute you. That leaves you the option of retreating. Why don't you get rid of the lightsabers and ensure your child has a loving mother instead?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][member="Sabrina Kotass"][/SIZE]

[member="Darth Veles"] 6/20

She got up she was unhurt by blaster strike, as it never penetrated her light armour. She then looked after former colleague and friend Darth Veles, he was man to be reckoned with. He order the soldier to leave her to him, she was unsure of her position know she had never bested him in a duel. Then again it was never in anger, she listen to what he had said and asked him in sort retort. So I must ask you why did you leave us, to return to one sith. Why did you not come and talk to me, you knew I was hiding whilst I was pregnant with emily. So I could not risk exposing myself to galaxy, so why leave me for them. After all I left them to be with you my friend. She was not going to answer why she was here on this planet, all she knew it was for the greater good of the alliance. His presence here proved it to her. Though she did love him as a friend, but that was no more as had betrayed the new order. She betrayed her, and worse of all he had betrayed emily. He was supposed to be her uncle and guardian if anything happened to her and [member="Rexus Drath"], but know that was no longer option. She looked at him and ready herself, for an attack from any direction. After all he was a master of illusion, and he had taught her a great deal.

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Down went the night, his body motionless and cold as quickly as the life drained from him. His eyes stared in utter fear before turning to the sith and then back to the ceiling of the hall. He didn't know how death would come and for once he smile as he would come to find out what it is that was in the world beyond. The cult was all about death but none of them would admit they were still afraid of the beyond, and this included the knight himself as he turned over where he laid, his breath leaving him.

Roll = 13

2 of 4 knights dead.

[member="Vulpesen"]

This man, this creature, was irritating him. His eyes staring into the man as he stood there and fought before suddenly the man with the tail jumped. He was in no mood do deal with any of this and his hand closed as the air around him would condense before blasting out, Vulpesen's saber missing his leg and instead cutting through the flesh of the hand that had closed. A howl of pain filled the air, cutting through the sky and echoing over the ground as he would turn his eyes to Vulpesen. This creature was a pest he would deal with another day, his body backing up.

"FOLLOWERS, A HERETIC HAS DEFILED THE PLACE OF WORSHIP..." There were enough near by that Vulpesen would here the rush of footsteps. The Leader himself would start to back away, looking to leave now before something more happens that could end in his life next. Vulpesen would have about five seconds before the first cultist arrived and would fire at him.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Lamia Quresh"] [member="Darth Veles"]

Solan stopped, curious as he smiled and watched the scene before him. Sabrina Kotass and the traitor together, this was entertaining. "Lamia, here now, we will hold position and entertain ourselves with this sight... Squads Aurek and Besh, move on to the Barracks. Anyone in there is the stunned, not killed. The Cultists are just misguided." Solan smiled as he looked at the pair before him before looking down at a nearby dead with sadness. He did not plan to interrupt Veles and Kotass, infact this confrontation was needed.

His eyes shifted now to look at Lamia though as he would have to keep that bloodlust in check. The Sith were a warlike species and he was already in enough trouble with those that remain on Kesh. Last thing he needed was her to be killed because she though to attack the fish. Speaking of which Solan wondered for a moment if he cooked Veles what would he taste like. Surely Mon Cal had to taste somewhat decent or otherwise they wouldn't be fish. He smiled at the joke even if it was a horrible one, both in humor and taste. Whispering under his breath though he stared. "Let the games begin..."

Emily… so that was the name of Sabrina’s child. Avreet shamefully did not know that – their different allegiances prevented the amphibious Sith Lord from seeing his old friend that was now an enemy. Such a shame for a beautiful relationship to end because of this war. And yet, despite their friendship and the weird feeling in his gut, he knew what had to be done if peace was to ever blossom in this devastated galaxy. Avreet did not doubt he would make it out of this encounter alive – why wouldn’t he – but couldn’t say the same about the former Sith Lady. His power continued to grow while her family must have distracted her to some extent; being a mother and a warrior had to be difficult to balance out. Sabrina’s love for her child, while admirable, presented a weakness in this moment. Avreet believed this could be exploited in some way, he just didn’t know how yet. There was no wish in Avreet to take Emily’s mother away from her, yet the more Avreet observed his old friend, the more he saw someone who had abandoned their family for the sake of fuelling this damnable conflict. If Sabrina died, what would become of her daughter? She must have thought of the possibility of dying… right?

“I’m sorry.”

Nevertheless, Veles offered no answer to the young woman’s questions. He simply looked into her eyes, followed by a nod of his large domed head. The whiskers on his chin wriggled as he spoke, his tone strangely apologetic as he knew his friend had followed him for the sake of their friendship. She didn’t have to follow him, he never asked for it, yet she did. Tragic. Perhaps she misunderstood his intentions, perhaps there was something more. It didn’t matter now as his crimson blade sprang to life with a snap-hiss, its blade rising to point at the woman’s chest. Two elegant steps forward and he remained standing, his body posed in a way that allowed for quick lunges and dodges alike, one foot placed in front of another, his weapon arm fully extended to allow for superior reach and keep Sabrina away from him. This left Veles’ other hand free to do whatever it wished, currently nothing except for being in state of high alert should any Force attack come his way.

“Come, lady Kotass,” he encouraged her in a whisper that barely penetrated the sound of a lightsaber, “Let’s end this.”

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

[member="Darth Veles"] 7/20

She looked miffed by his answer “I’m sorry.” That was something [member="Rexus Drath"] would say, if he made some minor mistake that might blow up. She expected more from him, an explanation a reason something, after all they were close like family. He lit his blade up his crimson red blade, and spoke saying “Come, lady Kotass,” again he used same tone they used as friends. Today he dies and they friends no more, she lite up her violet blade. He then said “Let’s end this.” She nodded in response, she would end him for emily. Her little girl would never see her uncle veles, this was shame but it was never going to happen not whilst he walk with the one sith.

She then extend her sword arm, and pointed her lightsaber at him I am sorry my old friend you may win this fight, but the planet will be part of alliance before sunset. I hope you find peace one day, as people do care about you. Remember the zeltron who you loved for while, remember what the sith did when they went to her homeworld. She was trying to sow seeds doubt in his mind, it make him hesitate and become a little indecisive. She had a reason to live, and reason to fight him to his death. Her name was emily she would undo him for her to survive, what did he have worth fight for nothing that she knew off.

“You should have stayed with your family, Sabrina,” Avreet commented on her words before a more battle-oriented mindset took over the previous train of thought.

Everything seemingly slowed down and he analysed the situation, his surroundings, his opponent. It became obvious Veles’d have to watch the space around himself, always mindful he could not afford to be backed into a corner, also knowing full well this place was not as big as those big sparring rooms back on Coruscant and other planets that housed Sith Academies. The armour of Avreet’s opponent was another thing to consider; most likely lightsaber resistant, forcing the Sith Lord to adapt to this unfortunate truth by adjusting his attacks – the only thing one could usually do when it came to penetrating such excellent protective suits was focusing on the armour’s weak points, therefore Avreet knew all attacks to deliver non-lethal wounds on her person were out of the question due to their inefficient power to cut through the plating, at least until he saw more of his opponent’s movements and determined just how restricting the armour was to Sabrina’s movement. The more mobile his opponent proved to be, the greater the chance of his lightsaber burning through spots where the lack of metal allowed for greater mobility. He could always try to stab her right between her eyes if all else failed…

The Mon Calamari took one daring step, swift and firm, moving slightly closer to his opponent. Not into the range he could attack her body, but his lightsaber could meet his own. By flicking his wrist, he brought his crimson blade sharply to the left, meeting the woman’s own plasma blade. This kiss was nothing more than a way of testing her, observing her reaction to this tap of their weapons. And then he flicked his blade to the left, away, only to immediately bring it to the right again, just enough to meet Sabrina’s violet energy beam. And again! And once more! Those light taps became a hypnotizing rhythm, almost calming as his red constantly clashed against her purple in this show of lights. It had to end though, and so it did when the Sith Lord suddenly moved his free hand to in a pulling motion to yank Sabrina’s legs from under her, whether to topple her over, distract, or take away her balance. Another attack chained into his movements and the Sith Lord made one long and powerful stride forward, lunging at his opponent with a very delicate cutting motion to horizontally cut Sabrina’s lightsaber in half.

[member="Darth Veles"]

She listened to him as he said, “You should have stayed with your family, Sabrina,” She Retorted back I am with a family, a wayward member of it, and you should started yours already. ​He always lacked proper force user armour, but then again as such he always had to deal with it. She knew he would try and attack her from two different points, this was always his strategy. The one he taught her as well, as he came forward she prepared a fire bolt to strike at him. The room got drier as she did, and then his first attack came. He pulled her leg from under her, forcing her to ground with a bump. She fired her fire bolt at him as she did, he easily dodged it and came at her with his lightsaber. She went to block lightsaber with her wrist mounted blaster, and as she did she opened fire on him. She hoped being on the inside of his attack, might be enough to catch him off guard......

Instead of disarming the downed woman and ending this duel swiftly and efficiently, Avreet’s blade hit Sabrina’s wrist encased in phrik. Not the best of starts, especially after the phrik shielding her hand from harm revealed itself to be a blaster that opened fire almost immediately after his lightsaber connected with it. The Sith Lord had no time to grasp his second lightsaber and deflect the shots with it, forcing him to use his cybernetic hand as an improvised shield. Catching the blaster bolts into his palm, Avreet noted the shots eating away the synthflesh covering the cybernetic in several places, revealing what lied underneath. Trails of white smoke rose from the damaged hand, the stench a bit reminiscent of burned meat. The cybernetic hand itself might have survived, yet Avreet would have to have the synthetic flesh reapplied to hide the metal skeletal hand and make it look like a normal webbed hand of a Mon Calamari. Luckily not life threatening, but quite an annoying task. With little more hesitation, the Sith Lord retracted his hand holding the lightsaber and jogged back, releasing crimson stream of a Dark Side power known as Force drain towards Sabrina to cover his retreat and Force the woman to defend herself or feel her energy being leeched away by the amphibious thief. This hopefully allowed him to get more distance between them while keeping Sabrina busy enough with his attack to prevent her from retaliating.

9/20

[member="Darth Veles"]

She had felt the power force drain before, she had to act quick or succumb to it power. She began to take deep breaths, to conserve her energy as his drain began to work. It was painful and would only get worse, the longer he kept it up. Then she remembered something about darth veles, he always went on how cybernetic implants were better than force vision. As she bulked under power a little she then held out both her hands, and felt his cybernetic implants. She could feel them in the force, then she began to crush them, thinking of how he betrayed her. The emotion was powerful, but was enough to crush implants...................

The steal further empowered the Sith Lord as he shamelessly took the energy of the Force from the woman, the Dark Side flowed through his veins in its purest form. He wasn’t the only one utilizing the power of the Dark Side though; as he soon felt both physically and through the Force as well, Sabrina’s been using her anger to enslave the Force and make it carry out her will, a tool of destruction. A Sith thing to do, which would have made Avreet laugh at the irony if not for the fact he was in a life and death situation; Sabrina fought against the Sith, yet was not above using their powers and methods alike. This very thing boosted Avreet’s confidence enough for the Sith Lord to dare and go for another attack, so far ignoring Sabrina’s telekinetic crushing of some of his augmentations. It certainly helped he did not rely on those to function, all cybernetics within his body merely enhanced his senses. Swiftly closing the gap between them again, the amphibian unleashed a flurry of jabs at Sabrina’s lightsaber hilt in hopes of destroying the woman’s weapon. He had to use the time while she was down on the ground to end this fight quickly, all the while he continued to drain Sabrina of her energy to fuel himself.

[member="Darth Veles"] 10/20

She fell under his attacks, after hearing his cybernetic going crack. She beginning to wain under the power of his force drain, as she moved away from blades blocking his blows at her. She then rolled over the command console, to get a bit of distance from him. She turned and faced him, her breathing becoming heavier, then she took several short breaths and began to rub her hands together. Then screamed at him, her vocal chords almost tearing themselves apart. This was mainly due her weakened state, and as that scream left her, she let loose a force fire ball as well. The scream was unblockable, the fire ball might take him out of the game.

7/20

She kept running along the table and slashed with her saber driving it into the hands of one of the enemies. The grandmaster was fighting and she withdrew her toothpick as it sprayed blood from small parts of the bone tearing at the flesh. Her wings couldn't be used but she jumped onto the mans pants and stabbed using the blade to slow her descent to the floor as she was running around under cover with his leg covered in a thick line of blood from a severed artery. "Ah ha." she said it while switching from her left hand holding the blade to her right hand. "You see I am not really left handed and you're bleeding out." The face he gave her was ghostly white while realizing he had been taken down by a creature so small before she ran up and kicked his face running into cover.

Five seconds. An eternity in a battle, especially when your opponent was trying to run away. Don't do that. You only die tired." The 'pest' called the force to his legs and dashed forward. Sprinting at unbelievable speeds, his sabers would make a quick slash at the leader's knees, aiming to cut him down. While he rarely used it in battle, Vulpesen's skill of force speed was nothing to be scoffed at. His plan was for this bandit's only luck to be in that Vulpesen only aimed to maim instead of kill.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Sabrina’s temporary retreat behind the console offered a few seconds of peace to both of them, a moment of short respite; no telekinesis continued to crush Avreet’s insides, no leeching power tore away Sabrina’s very life from her. The Mon Cal’s bulbous orbs followed the woman’s movement, realizing he had seen her do similar moves before. Sabrina used to be called Darth Banshee for a reason, she was about to demonstrate her signature power on him… if he allowed her to do so. Utilizing his newfound energy and mastery over bending sound, one of his signature powers, the Sith Lord bent sound waves around the former Sith Lady – something he usually applied on himself. This would most likely either completely mute the woman, or severely negate the effect of her Force bellow. The devastating aspect of the technique remained locked away, but the Mon Cal was not as lucky when it came to the flaming orb headed his way. A quick dash to the left did not save Avreet from being hit, although he had managed to avoid being engulfed by the hot ball of fire. Red flames licked his skin and tunic and for a moment, Avreet panicked, frantically trying to put out the flames on his chest, resorting to tearing off his tunic with that cybernetic hand of his.

“Oh no, Sabrina! So unfair!” Avreet cursed and kicked the heap of cloth that was his cloak from the ground, sending it towards Sabrina to block her sight and have something between himself and her, immediately followed by another stream of red lightning coming from his fingertips, another try to sap power out of the young woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom