Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Niaana Ren

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
Niaana Ren​
blelight.jpg
NAME: Niaana Ren​
FACTION: Sith Assassins​
SPECIES: Echani​
HEIGHT: 5ft 11​
WEIGHT: 158 Pounds​
EYES: Silver lined with black.​
HAIR: Silver​
SKIN: Pale White​
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Strengths:

*Dedicated
*Dependable/Loyal if you are allied to her aims.
*Creates in the absence of life. It is her natural fountain of inspiration.
*Is an expert at Betrayal if you are not allied to her aims.
*Has honed Stealth Skills

Weaknesses

*Devoid of all Emotions, doesn't understand the concept.
*Single Minded
*Doesn't blend in, anywhere.
*Has no friends, and likely will never have for long.
*Fears a lack of resolve, or even the slightest failure in her task.
*Sociopathic

Strength/Weakness
*Never Sleeps
*Insane

SHIP:
Slave IV

Appearance:

You don't usually see Niaana, she is usually sulking around the shadows somewhere or out of sight. When you do, she has pale skin, and is usually wearing one piece bodysuits with intricate patterns, glinting with her many knives, unless she is in disguise. She is of average build, a bit on the thin side but not much. What is most noticeable is usually how she moves, or stands, she is never still even when she seems to just be there, her hands or feet will be moving, curling, uncurling, writhing, never able to just be at peace. Fine silver eyes and matching hair often give her away as an Echani, but she doesn't move like an Echani, so that's all that usually does give her race away.

Biography Before RP Started

The First Circle of Six, not by blood, by a bond so deep it burns and binds. Minds twisted in common unison and purpose, to the exclusion of all else. The first of six, this handmaiden is simple known as the mission.

Thyrsus the burning jewel in the desert sun, her birthplace amongst the arid landscapes she once knew. Since birth she has been entrusted with a legacy, with only one mission in mind. Single minded in carrying out that legacy to a fault. There is just the mission, and there is only the mission. As a child she was taken from her family on Thyrsus, and groomed for this task, there is nothing and no one else in her life. She will use whoever and whatever she can to achieve it, there are no boundaries. None will stop her preserving the legacy, not a one, until death.

The training of this killer was extensive, it was ruthlessly efficient. Females in the Echani win their place not by birthright but by marital excellence. Beyond the concept of soldiers, the void guard are tortured with psychological terrors of an expert and twisted hand, using their hopes and dreams to turn them into abominations of what they once were. Inflicted terrors, their wounds become their stepping stones to greatness. Their armor blue like midnight, the mind focus, ruthless, husks of what they used to be. Once proud Echani or other cultural warriors, now there is only the mission.

She is the first sister, others have experimented on her to make her more like Raien's sister, but she is a better sister! She knows she is a better sister, because he spends so much time educating her!

Biography Now

Out on a mission for her old Master, Niaana swore to serve [member="Darth Ferus"], initially out of her desire to be a better sister to [member="Raien Keth"], to learn and grow. She is slowly finding herself in her work, and the shadows around her have given way to new features across her face. She appears just as insane as ever, but finding a lifestyle that suits her, is honing her talents slowly but surely. Whether she'll ever be able to gain control of her inverted force aura, or the shadows that cloud her mind is anyone's guess. Barren of all feeling, she finds herself feeding off the emotion of others, and there is no greater emotion than when you raise a knife up to someone, to end their life.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niaana Ren

Niaana2.jpg

Roleplays

Newest First

Acolyte:

One Must Fall then All Must Fall [Spirit After Death, small part]
Don't be Late [Duel, Death]
What Happens Next Then [Ship Dev]
Home is where the heart is [Sith Assassin Base]
Cracking More Skulls [Training]
Aiding with Unity [Assasination]
Monty Tython and the unholy grail [Dominion]
Corporate Takeover Sith Assassins [Assassination]
One Sith and One Other Sith [Meeting the One Sith]
Aspects of Light Creating Choices of Survival [Working for Raien]
Crystal Fire Pendulum [Warming up the Muse]
What is found can be lost. [Assassination]
Throne Breaker how about a city [Late entrance Assassination]

Last edited:

Niaana Ren

Items:

Lightwhips baby!!​
Lightwhip2.jpg
Shock Whips, Vibroblades, Vibroknives and Lots of them.
Stealth Suit​
Force Skills:​

Force Corruption
Niaana has not yet realised this ability for use, but is learning it.
Force Drain
Ditto Above

Force Throw
Force Shadow. - Ability to blend into the shadows.
Mask Aura - Turn it inward to avoid detection.​
Emotional vampirism - Feeds off of what you give her, draining you of the same.​

Rapax

R
[member="Niaana Ren"] *adds this character to the apprentice candidate list* .....seriously i like this character and caught my attention ...that and i love light saber whip users...XD

Rapax

R
[member="Niaana Ren"] if you are interested let me know...you can look at my bio for what i can give but the choice is yours on the matter :3 ( im anxious for a apprentice XD)

Niaana Ren

[member="Darth Rapax"]

I am always interested in threads but like I say I probably need to not spread myself too thin in respect of the commitments I've made, thanks for the kind offer though and if the situation changes or I find I have extra time on my hands, I will definitely give you a buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom