Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aiding with Unity(Vitae Alliance dominion of Alzoc iii)

Vulpesen leaned back in his seat as his ship finally left hyperspace, dropping him and the rest of the Vitae Alliance's diplomatic fleet into the space of Alzoc III. A snowy planet, but one that was rich with ores and other valuable metals. Seeing the closeness of the world to Vitae space, Vulpesen had seen it as a prime target for diplomatic missions which would, if they had any amount of luck, end in an alliance between the government and the Talz of the planet.

Only a week ago, the Valde had contacted the natives and asked them for diplomatic talks, and if there was anything he and his people might do as a gesture of good faith. While such a thing was largely for formality, he was fairly surprised to see that there actually was a task with which he could help. The Talz leadership had come upon a problem of a guerrilla group, led by a fanatic cult which was proving very harmful to the tribes continuation. Despite his wish to avoid death, he couldn't deny that this would be a large problem for the people and thus he had agreed to the terms. Vitae take down the cult, and the Talz would hold talks with an inclination to join the alliance.

He leaned forward to his com and clicked in to the rest of his people. "All Vitae. The Talz, while respecting of strength, are a peaceful people and compliant when it comes to their friends. It is time to become those friends. Find the cultists, bring them down, and end the threats. I will aid you until I've been granted with an audience. Keep in mind, while their technology is lower than standard, their tactics could still win victories, so be careful."

[member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Bond"] [member="Cain Laatl"] [member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Dalur"] [member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="David Ulmer"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="Genevieve Shoshana"] [member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Hatake Mutashi"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] [member="Kekaos"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"] [member="Noctis Sin "][member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Ophelia"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Spectre"] [member="Tallia Farn"] @Taras Cronzo [member="Tricia"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="William Trager"] [member="Xion Vala"] [member="Zander Greyson"]

(Hello all, today i will be playing your Darkside cultist enemies, enjoy.)

[member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Bond"][member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Dalur"] [member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="David Ulmer"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="Genevieve Shoshana"] [member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Hatake Mutashi"] [member="javik Quar-Kai"] [member="Kekaos"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member=" Nicole Sarah Feanor"] [member="Noctis Sin "][member="Ophelia"] [member="Saryana Lynae"][member="Spectre"] [member="Tallia Farn"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="William Trager"] [member="Xion Vala"] [member="Zander Greyson"]

Alzoc III

Location: Fortified City of the Damned... (AKA Military fort with turrets.)

Forces Size:

1 Darkside Master
4 Darkside Knights
20 Acolytes
200 Cultists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadrin ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the cult that worshiped him and his 'god' of death. They were all stupid worms that needed order in the chaos of the Netherworld Aftermath. All survivors of the Rapture. Hadrin had said it was because the god of death protected him and those that were chosen to follow him, using the darkside to twist his words and gain followers. And they flocked and served him mindlessly as he used them as slaves, labor, and just about anything he so desired as he ruled this cult with a sick joy. He had even been mid 'repentance' with someone, the brand still hot when he heard someone speak to him about ships in the upper atmosphere. "It seems, that people have come to our world my children, perhaps we should be ready in the time that they might decide to say our god is false?" He smiled as they nodded eagerly, the one who had been being branded stood as if nothing had happened and walked out before thanking Hadrin for his kindness.

Hadrin in the meantime just smiled and turned to call for a dinner to be set up. If whoever was here was here to harm his rule of this cult then he would meet them with a full stomach and not with his blade yet. Perhaps he could twist their minds as well into serving him and his 'god' of death. He would see to it that these people met their worst nightmares and even now his aura reached out and sapped at the hate and bloodlust in his cultists. Oh yes, this was going to be a good one.

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Saryana took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves. This was the first planet she had ever visited since Alex had brought her to the Order and the Vitae. She was here to help heal any of the wounded on the planet, as well as the Vitae's own troops should any of them be harmed by the cultists. She wasn't quite sure she was ready for such a task. She had learned quite a bit of healing from Alex, but the Togruta wasn't very confident in her abilities compared to those of her Master. @Vulpesen @Solan Charr

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Deciding to forego any sort of robes or anything, since she hadn't had much training yet, Abygail was going for a bit more of a . . . homier feel. Clad in winter gear that wouldn't look out of place on a commando, she checked the blaster rifle she was going to be using and made sure her vibrosword and knives were secure.

"Well this should be fun," she said, smiling under the visor of the helmet she was wearing. "Time to put some of that training I got on Hapes to some good use. Pity I don't have a lightsaber, but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes."

Oh, she had almost forgotten to grab a few other things. Running over to a footlocker, she also pulled out a free plasma and frag grenades. You never knew when a rolling ball of plasma or shrapnel in the air would be useful. She did regret not having more in terms of Force abilities, but she didn't mind. Everything here could help take her mind off that unexpected adventure into the Netherworld.

Hakora was on the bridge with Vulpesen, but also deep in reading a holo screen. His role was head of intelligence, yet there wasn't much he could dig up from this cult due to the primitive nature. "All I could find in information on the cult is that they serve the God of death who they believe saved them from the Neitherworld. There is one Sith Lord ruling them and a few Knights, acolytes and natives he has led to the cult that counts upwards of 200. Sadly, this is all the intelligence I have aside from a blueprint of the compound." Hakora returned to his screen and punched in some keys to download the blueprints and send them to every member. The blueprints were only what was stable from the sky so only showed other defenses and structure with possible levels underground.

Hakora turned to Vulpesen, "Brother, I suggest we take this time to call everyone together and assign task forces and teams instead of just attacking at random. I can lead a small band of people to do some shadow work since we don't exactly have a Shadow team yet."

[member="Vulpesen"]

Dalur

In time all foul things come forth
NPCs: 4 Eldorai Exile Warriors, 5 Exile Archers (of mixed races)
NPC Equipment: Alchemised Swords and Armour.

Completely ignoring the presence and advice of the half-breed Hakora, Dalur stood on the other side of Vulpesen giving his own words of wisdom. "The opposition seems nothing but a squabble of disorganized fanatics. One swift and unified strike would suffice to bring them down. There's no need for 'shadow' tactics. After all; Life, Freedom, Unity." The Eldorai smirked at the motto, which he didn't quite believe in himself for the moment. It wasn't that he disagreed with the Vitae's words or ways, but that they had not proven themselves to be worthy of the importance Vulpesen seemed to place on them. Hopefully though, he thought, fighting alongside them would help him see clearly whether their cause was worth fighting for.

Dalur did not want to pick the losing side, after all.

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

[member="Dalur"]

Hakora was half Echani and could pick up on the emotions and negativeness of the King of Sticks, but chose to see it in a different light. "Understandable... Dalur was it?" Hakora paused thinking over the name, it seemed odd, didn't want to roll off the tongue easily, but Hakora wasn't much better. "A swift attack would seem like the easier approach, but you are leaving out a few variables and misinterpreted my intentions with a shadow attack. First problem is they are technicalogically primitive which is why I cannot get much information on their compund. This leads to uncertainty and if we attack with a swift attack we could loose a lot of good men and women to the unknown. Second, shadow attacks is not assassinations in this case, it is to minimize killing the enemy. We promote life first and foremost and how can we promote life of we resort to killing the enemy before other approachs are made? If killing is our goal then we are no better than the evil we fight. My intentions and advice is to do everything in our power to avoid the spilling of blood." Hakora finished his little speech on a high note, he was kinda hoping a Vitae flag would have fell be hind him and waved in the artificial wind as he spoke, but alas that was imagination. Hakora was a warrior and a former Jedi Shadow, he knew how to kill and was very good at it, but life was too precious and death was tok final to be taken lightly. Life was to be preserved, freedom was to be given and unity was to be promoted and together our chains are broken.
[member="Dalur"]

Vulpesen sat back in his chair, listening to the two speak and squabble over tactics. it was a good thing, varied opinions led to compromises and compromises often came up with success. However, arguing in their fashion, even with reservation was not so beneficial. "An all out assault would likely end with an ambush. We might come out successful, but we will still take more casualties than I care to see. Smaller primitive forces, use their home ground for an element of surprise. Shadow tactics would be nice, but that requires reaching the stronghold. We have no safe drop zone for a team." He looked down on the snowy fields of the planet and started to walk back to the hangar. Whatever tactic they used, he would prefer to stand by his people rather than behind them. "How many people do we have with force sense?"

[member="Hakora Feanor"]
[member="Dalur"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"In our own ranks I have the count at 24 with possible more as there are some I am uncertain about. The enemy out numbers us in that area with 26 known Master, Knights and acolytes leaving cult members that may or may not be sensitive. If drop zone is a problem then let me go in alone. I can fly my X-Wing nearby and enter the base to scout the base and get us a safe way in while you lead the ground attack. If this is successful we could take them by surprise and ambush them causing a surrender. Assuming they surrender, no blood would need to be spilled." Hakora pulled up a screen to show Vulps the entry points and number of force people in Vitae that Hakora knew of. Intelligence may have been his position, but it wasn't his strongest area and he knew one day someone better for the position would rise up.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
"AHHHHH" Tricia yawned while she was looking at the world and letting the scanners read her body heat as she was raising it up with tapas while she stood there. She stretched more though before speaking. "So we're doing what again." She was making a moment to think and feel out for it as she walked towards a ship to bring her down towards the planet.

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Dalur"]

"Stealth tactics will work best, but we need something to distract the cultist leaders while we get into position," Abygail said, her normally timid and shy nature around her leaders forgotten. She was in her element right now, coordinating assault and breaches had been her favorite thing, besides the actual fighting, while she was on Hapes.

"This is a fortified military base, with security turrets here, here, and here," she said, gesturing at the map. While it was fortified, she noted it was a standard layout for isolated groups of beings. "You'd need four teams, one to take each turret, and one to breach from above. I'd recommend high altitude bombardment, near the compound, to distract the cultists, while our teams and some Talz that want to join move in silently and take the fortified positions. Once that's done, we can go from building to building, clearing them out. No need to fight every enemy in the open when subduing them quietly is an option."

[member="Abygail Ericson"]

Hakora listened politely to the new member whose name he had already forgotten due to his trouble with names. He nodded in agreement, but then had trouble with agreement. " binning would lead to many unnessisary casualties. If we can manage to locate it we could just shut down their power grid with some EMPs and cause a black out. Only problem is the grid appears, to the best of my knowledge, to be underground. I assume that this may suggest a radioactive power grid as the cold is vital to them. There are many uncertain elements about this cult. Blood may have to be spilled tonight." To say Hakora wasn't looking forward to the fight would be a lie as most Vaapad masters enjoyed fighting and his Exhani nature only added to that.

Dalur

In time all foul things come forth
NPCs: 4 Eldorai Exile Warriors, 5 Exile Archers (of mixed races)
NPC Equipment: Alchemised Swords and Armour.

Despite the glaring anger inside him directed at Hakora, Dalur stayed silent on the matter. As much as he currently did not seem himself as fully in-league with the people around him, he felt in unnecessary to cause too much friction, especially with a more important matter at hand. "The decision is yours, Lord Vulpesen." He nodded, mustering all the calmness he could to push out the words without a hateful tone. "Me and my men are at your command either way." The Eldorai gestured to the small group of soldiers behind him. Although they were few, he knew his men could handle themselves well in battle, especially considering their long-term bond of friendship and teamwork. In the future Dalur had plans to increase his army, and therefore the army of the Vitae, but such a matter would require discussion with Vulpesen after the battle had long finished. That was to say if they succeeded, and if he chose to continue fighting with the Vitae.

Luckily, Dalur was patient when it came to plans like these.

[member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Alzoc III

Location: Fortified City of the Damned... (AKA Military fort with turrets.)

Forces Size:

1 Darkside Master (POV)
4 Darkside Knights
20 Acolytes
200 Cultists

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadrin stared at the monitor lazily and sighed before looking at a man off to the side and smiling as he stared. "Fire up at them..." He would watch as the man disappear off to the side and his lips grew all the wider. What he would be sending up is shots from several high powered rockets that would deliver is payload and hopefully do some damage. "I believe its time for dinner, no?" He smiled, his dinner always prepared extremely rare as he looked at the meet set before him. Homo-sapian tasted divine and his new store of meet in the sky above was going to taste all the better as the man licked his lips and was left alone once more until he called them back in.

The Cerberus lingered ever presently on the other side of Alzoc III. False telesponder identities told whomever was scanning the sector that this little frigate was nothing more than an armed transport serviced to a planetary government in a nearby system. As far as its mission parameters were concerned, it had merely slowed down in the Alzoc sector to do a little mid-flight maintenance check.

In reality, what single organic being called the Cerberus home was merely here on work. There was an age-old Imperial base that remained here on the planet, most likely untouched since the days of past when Master Kyle Katarn of the New Jedi Order dealt with his foes there. Nowadays, Xalus assumed that nobody had decided to come out here for fear of angering the multitudes of territorial Talz - or finding even worse within the old Cult's fortress.

Not Xalus.

Vulpesen listened to each of the person's concerns as they were raised. They held several valid points, but to be honest, Vulpesen found several points against them that made him shudder. "Cold is achieved in different ways and with the area of their base, I doubt they'd sacrifice a lot of much needed heat on such a harsh world. And even if they did use nuclear reactors, bringing any kind of EMP or sabotage to those things is not an idea I even want to entertain. Not without knowing I'd be a far distance away from it by the time our EMP's went off." He noted his ship just a little ways away and called out Ace to lower the ramp, a command the wolf happily obeyed. "No, I much more prefer Abygail's plan. Takes the strength of each and minimizes casualties. I'm assuming Hakora will wish o lead one team, Dalur, you may take the other. Miss Ericson, will you take the fourth?" He started into his ship, waiting to hear the answer, only to receive a message in his ear.

"Sir, they've locked onto us with rockets!" Blast, he hated flying. Hell, if he could he would have jumped out of ship and fallen to the planet. Too bad such a thing would likely kill him. Any man who risked dying in flame for living in fame was insane by his account, not that he didn't respect the people's services and skills.

"Well, we have lasers and cannons, shoot them down!" A moment later he felt a small shiver in the ship as the batteries came to life and opened fire on the missals, taking most out and shuddering as the shields took the rest. The battle for Alzoc III had begun. Those Talz better be damned grateful for this! These are new ships.

(due to the new rule, some of us will probably have to slow down on posts, wait for others to get in there so we don't have to turn a 100 post dom into 150. Everyone else, please keep it up. Lets get this dom out of the way so we can move on to the next!)

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Dalur"] [member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Tricia"]

"I'll gladly take one of the teams," Abygail said, a smile playing across her lips. "We will take the turret on the west side, see ya on the ground!"

She added the last with a happy wave and moved off to the rear of the ship, where a few other commandos were already getting ready for infiltration to the surface. Nodding at each of them, she hit the button that would lower the ramp and the bitterly cold wind started whipping around the drop bay. Smiling, she loved this part after all, she grabbed a HALO jump pack and leapt into the air, laughing with happiness as she did something that the Hapan Royal Commandos had always called her crazy for enjoying.

Behind her, the rest of her team trailed behind, not enjoying the jump at all but doing it out of duty.

Hakora stood in the hanger bay, unsure how he had got from the bridge to the hanger, but his mind usually escaped him in times of war. In this light it was now apparent he was wearing gold armor. In the light it was clear on the color of his gold armor with white under clothing, but it was not an overly bright golden armor as Hakora did not want the attention. The colors of the Vitae were Blue and Gold and Hakora had chosen gold to wear since most chose blue. He once again checked that his gold and blue lightsabers, similar to the ones he gave his sister, were on his hip. He nodded to his superior at the mention at a team, Hakora was glad he was appointed one, but would have fought the same whether he was leading or not. He saw the bay doors open and smiled as the air from the sky filled his lungs. He looked at his squad which was made up of the finest force users trained in the arts of combat and Shadow work. "No EMPs may make this hard, boys. Remember, we are the Vitae's finest so let's fight like it. There are many families down there who are threatened by this cult so lets end this evil! Last one down pays for tonights rounds. Hakora then dashed and lept out the the hanger bay doors without a jump pack. It was around 100 meter drop, but Hakora needed no jump pack when he had the force and a bit of crazy. He quickly caught up with [member="Abygail Ericson"] where he was falling near her for a moment, "Be careful, don't take uneeded risks, you will do fine!" Hakora then continued falling using the Force to propel him and then using the Force like jet proposition he shot side ways through the sky like a jet heading away from Abygail's landing pointand shooting away from the compound a bit. His men and women used tech to perform the same feets, but they also did not have jump packs or else they would not beat Hakora.

Hakora and his squad came to their LZ where they would come to a landing using the Force as a bubble to absorb impact. Hakora was second to land as Knight Grace was a lot more agile than he, but at least he wasn't last to land as that was Padawan Gregor. Hakora gave them all a moment to catch the bearings and then they made their way towards the East side of the compound using Force Stealth and Cloak to hide their presence.

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Dalur"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alzoc III. Vitae. Details enclosed.

The message had been simple, yet effective enough to let the assassins know what was happening. Credits were on offer for the heads of the alliance, and another more secretive order had been given alongside. Ever since she had been forced to stay on Veradune, Valtryx had longed to contact the Sith and bring them there. But if the fleet had turned up and bombarded the city, her daughter would have been in the firing line. She couldn't risk it.

But here, Alzoc III, was away from all that. This was their chance to strike the Vitae back and put them in their place. Of course, Valtryx was meant to be on Veradune, but through some carefully planned movements and the cloaking of her presence, she had managed to stow away on their ship. Now all there was to do was wait until they went to the ground, where hopefully her assassins would meet them and possibly take them out. Meanwhile, she would be able to watch the whole thing, and maybe even drop down to give a hand. It was foolproof; or so she hoped.

Tapping her finger silently on her lap, Valtryx waited for her moment. The sound of gunfire meant the battle had begun, but she could not move just yet. For now, she had to rely on her assassins on the ground.
If there were any...

[member="Hakora Feanor"] [member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Iziz Vei"] @AssassinsAssemble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ

Anger. As a tool for any Sith, it was an effective one. Hatred offered strength beyond measure, power without end. Someone who used it could very well become stronger than the rest who didn't. But it came at a cost, a cost too high for most. The body could break, rot, crack. Using anger was a poison that would only end in the destruction of ones body. There were ways to prevent this, but they came at the cost of ones soul. Few would think to do this.

The Sith were different, however. Many did not care for their souls or bodies, only for power. Gladly throwing away their humanity to control others and their own destiny. But Ferus wasn't like most Sith. Anger, hatred. Those emotions visibly marked his skin in such a way that he became easy to figure out who he was, and where he was. His skin would take a dark color, turning blacker and blacker the angrier he got. Once pure red skin would turn shades darker until it was as dark as empty space.

On this day however, he did not care. [member="Darth Valtryx"] , the mother of his child, had sent a message after months of silence. A message about none other than [member="Vulpesen"] and the rest of the Vitae on Alzoc III. It wasn't hard for him to figure out that she was being held by the group. Her, and his daughter. With his skin stained black, the once red man stood outside one of the Phasma stealth ships atop the surface of the planet. He wasn't far from the Alliance, but enough to stay hidden with his stealth ship. He wouldn't be alone, having brought only a handful of Assassins. The local darkside cult would be enough to catch the attention of their enemies as it was.

With a signature shrunk so small that none would be able to sense him, he awaited the group he brought to step out with him. Once they did, the basic plan would be given, and each would be sent on their own targets. Slowly crossing the black arms over his own chest, burning golden eyes would stare out at the direction of the battle.

He was going to tear all of them apart.

[member="Niaana Ren"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom