Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public After Action Reports: Empress Teta

Narrator of The Galactic Alliance

AFTER ACTION REPORTS
THE ERA OF RECLAMATION
THE SECOND GREAT HYPERSPACE WAR

FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF THE RECLAMATION OF EMPRESS TETA

Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_11.47.21_PM.png

OFFICER JOQ' "MERLOT" MILU'OURSU
EMPRESS TETA | CINNEGAR | GADF OUTPOST DF#02-B
white.png
SpecDiv Officer McQuollan of Task Force Dorn was finally getting time to settle in the makeshift camp stationed within the city of Cinnegar. Small bursts of conflict were still spouting up and around the Capital, The Maw were a tenacious enemy, resilient to their last breath and pressed The Alliance to the point of exhaustion. He would have been out there, alongside his men but he had paperwork to do.

It was one of the things he regretted most about accepting a promotion — all the forms that the Defense Force required him to submit after an engagement was complete.

He called this complete; Enough to initiate his ritual of brewing the strongest caf he could while at camp (the kind that sparked bitterly on his tongue and pulled his cheeks with each sip) and pulling out his datapad to fill out the required forms.

And always, always, he hoped that he included something interesting enough for it to be escalated back up to IVI IVI .

-

GA-Main-White.png
AFTER ACTION REPORT: TF1955711-L-10-SD/SA/TFD
GADF Outpost DF#02-B
Empress Teta, Deep Core Worlds Region.
15th of Kelona, 876 ABY.
0740 Galactic Standard Time (GST).

CLASSIFICATION: PRIORITY THREE; AUREK
STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
[ DECLASSIFIED ]
AFTER ACTION REPORT: TF1955711-L-10-SD/SA/TFD

// DEPLOYMENT; JOINT OPERATION - THE NEW JEDI ORDER AND TASK FORCE DORN
// FROM: SpecDiv Officer [ REDACTED.]
// TO: SpecDiv Bureau Chief [REDACTED.]

....DECRYPTED CONTENT....

AAR:TF1955711-L-10-SD/SA/TFD - Submitted via Encrypted Channels [ REDACTED ] with Standard SpecDiv Decryption Scheme Attached. Joint Operation to Empress Teta with New Jedi Order operatives Task Force Dorn - Objective: Evacuate Alliance sympathetic citizens of Cinnegar. Operation: Ashes to Ashes. Arrival Date: 06th of Kelona, 861 ABY - 0100 Hours GST.

OPERATION COMMENCEMENT//:
06th of Kelona, 876 ABY - 0925 Hours GST. GADF SPECDIV JOINT OPS Taskforce is dispatched to EMPRESS TETA
08th of Kelona, 876 ABY - 0455 Hours GST. GADF Sealth Assets arrive In-System.
08th of Kelona, 876 ABY - 1600 Hours GST. TASK FORCE DORN deploys to CINNEGAR, EMPRESS TETA CAPITAL
09th of Kelona 876 ABY - 2000 Hours GST. TASK FORCE DORN makes first contact with citizens. LOCAL AUTHORITIES are notified by SPECDIV Special Agent [ REDACTED ]
09th of Kelona 876 ABY - 2200 Hours GST. TASK FORCE DORN and NJO AMBASSADOR establish an evacuation route from CINNEGAR.
10th of Kelona 876 ABY - 0200 Hours GST. The first citizen family of three (3) is evacuated safely.
10th-13th of Kelona 876 ABY - EVACUATIONS CONTINUE.
14th 10th of Kelona 876 ABY - 2000 Hours GST. GADF REINFORCEMENTS arrive.

HOSTILE ENGAGEMENT//:
Engagement was limited until the date of the 14th when the official arrival of the GADF commenced.

FINAL EVALUATION//:
89% Probability of civilian EVACUATION before the RECLAMATION commenced.
80% Probability of additional KARAZAK SLAVER Operations in nearby systems. SPECDIV recommends the deployment of [REDACTED] to eliminate remnant Sith artifacts. This was beyond the scope of evacuation requirements. Please see attached, and encrypted, reports of findings.
CIVILIAN POPULATION EXPECTED TO BE EVACUATED BASED ON TIMELINE: 5,000,390
CIVILIAN POPULATION EVACUATED WITHIN TIMELINE: 4,780,380

OPERATION DEEMED SUCCESSFUL

Originally inspired by this blog
All participants of Empress Teta — or people who wished they were a part of it — are encouraged to join and document their exploits as a summary for The Empress Teta invasion. By no means do you have to follow the template above.
Reports will be used for in-character promotions and awards .

Last edited:
Holocron Entry: Discoveries and Wounds

Kyrel was finished with his healing trance in his meditation chamber aboard the Devourer. His undead form was inside a coffin like meditation chamber, in front of him was the glow of the crimson diamond. It howled as it’s maker opened the Holocron of Ren. The diamond opened and what emerged was the Holocron’s gatekeeper. His own monstrous form haven been updated into its memory crystal. The battle previously fought on Cinnagar hours before fresh in his mind.

Today I’ve made an alarming discovery. Shortly after being granted my station as Wrath of the Maw by Darth Mori our new Dark Voice. I was also granted as a symbol the mighty dark side lance known as The Hunger. It all began with my first test as my lady’s new Wrath I was sent back to the frontlines of the Core Worlds. Myself and my Knights traveled to Empress Teta. The Alliance was ready for a counter offensive after our humiliating loss at Tython. As Wrath it was my duty to bolster the front. If we lost Empress Teta the line would drive us further back. Accompanied by our unorthodox and eccentric brother Kybo Ren Kybo Ren we provided reinforcements to the city of Cinnagar. This was to help the Krath with a garrison of my Crimson Hands. The Hands were sent out to slaughter in a frenzy.

We stood on the landing plat form Kybo and I. I mused about the things I’ve learned in this long life of hunting Jedi. Of course some of my Knights are not as philosophical as I am… I watched with delight on how my troops murdered all those in sight. Slaughtered them all like animals, for I was sure to draw enemies out. Sure enough I did. What followed was the emergence of a Jedi Knight Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari and a boy named Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el . Knights of Ren vs the Jedi just like the days of years gone by. Kybo had engaged the boy while I focused on the Twi’Lek. The Hunger’s power was like an unruly beast who couldn’t be tamed so easily.

In an attempt to offer some relief I unleashed the Hunger’s violent energies against the Jedi Knight. This is where I made my unusual discovery, unlike any other foe when it came to the Jedi she had protected herself from the rage the energies brought. In this she struck back. We engaged in a fierce duel. Spear against her lightsabers. I hammered into her with brute force, as I always did. She proved herself to be strong. She had done considerable damage to my armor. She revealed my face and forced myself to duel wield both saber and spear.

The duel intensified where we both fell from the platform. I was unconcerned with what happened with Kybo, while I found myself slamming into a massive plant of generators. Many of which powered the city. I was in shambles, my flesh scorched and burnt. I was practically dragging myself out of a generator husk. Soon began the intense hunt of a wounded predator against an equally wounded prey. The only weapon was the Hunger, so damaged I used it as a walking stick no less. I chased her along a catwalk soon meeting her at an end.

We engaged in a battle of words. She was bleeding out heavily, and I still stood ready to finish her. I showed her my nihilistic ways and she rejected it. I expected this to happen no less. It all came to an end in a final clash. She meditated gathering all her strength in an attempt to bring the building down. She wanted to bury us both. I retaliated by having the Hunger absorb the energy the generators made. While she tried to bury us she was blasted with fury unlike any other she had known. I watched gleefully as her flesh was burning, scorched till she seemed unrecognizable. Even the flames attempted to swallow us, until she gave one last five with her energy. She had taken all that violent energy and made it go away. How she did it I do not know. She could have absorbed it.

The building fell down. I felt the end upon us both, and all the while I imagined the Jedi laughing in her grave. Instead of relishing my victory, and the passing of my trial I had to hold back the weight of it crashing down around me. I cannot even remember how many rocks I was holding back, or the metal. In my struggle I heard a voice whisper into my mind. I don’t know who whispered, the last thing I could remember was letting go. Falling around the smoking body of the Jedi. Darkness had overtaken me.

When I finally came to I woke up in a bacta tank. Surrounded by Kybo who seemed anxious. When I awoke I could feel the Jedi… Even now as I speak she is still there. As two wounds we seem bound to one another. I only thought that there was myself and Mori that stood as the only monsters. Perhaps we were the only ones to embrace our nature…. This Jedi though… She eludes me… She tasks me to have her… Have her I will. There are too many stories of what happens when a light wound meets it’s darker half… This I fear… As long as she is in my mind, I will be in hers… To know there are other Wounds besides myself or the Dark Voice is disturbing. We have yet to see what the Jedi would do with this being, but for now I will continue to devour until nothing remains…”

The Wrath of the Maw stops. With one wave of his hand the gatekeeper disappears. A transcript of the Holocron entry being fashioned into a datapad report on the battle. Programming it to be sent directly to the Dark Voice herself. Hoping that his findings would provide some use to her.

A recording device start up and the first thing you could see was a diminutive woman setting a pure white sith mask down on a table next to a chess board. The Chess board had several different colored pieces and the pieces where in all manner of positions, but all the kings and queens were laid on their sides in the center of the board twelves in total six kings and six queens. The video went in out focus between the mask and chess board until the woman sat down and her face came into view. The Camera focused on the diminutive woman her raven hair striking but not as striking as those orange sulfuric burning orbs that were her eyes. They stared at the camera right through directly into any viewers soul those eyes were disturbing but it wasn’t just the way they glowed revealing the darkness in the woman. Those held million lifetimes of pain torment and pure madness.

“Hello.” The voice spook in oddly meek calm voice not one that you would expect from such a dark being. “I am Tegan Starfall, to others Tegan Bacquin or Darth Sokar.” The Last two names would only mean something to a select few in the Galaxy but if they heard they would know with out a doubt who and what this being was about. “To the people of the former Confederacy, I am Rhand both the world and it’s people.” Her hand began to move towards the chess board as her long black fingernails filed to sharp points wrapped around a silver queen piece and picked it up. She began to twirl it around play with it a bit, for a moment forgetting she was recording something.

“Let me tell you all a Story. Once upon a time there was this noble woman from Empress Teta in the days of the rebuilt republic. This noble toiled away at many great deeds of charity and the people of Empress Teta loved her. They shouted how they wanted her on the throne instead of her tyrannical aunt but they all seemed doomed to never get there wish.

Then from the heavens a savior was sent, and the evil Queen was slain, and the Silver Empress rose to the throne. The people cheered and exalted praise to all the Gods they could for saving them from being crushed by the iron fist of the evil Queen. The Savior who took the evil queens head wore a white mask and was dressed all in white much like me.”
Tegan pointed at the white robes she was wearing and then to the white sith helmet sitting next to the chess board with her free hand.

“That silvers queens name was Dyans Keto Dyans Keto and I put her on the throne a very long time ago. I slayed the Evil Empress and put the humble and beloved one in her place. That was a really long time ago but still stands I am the one who can you a queen or watch your empire crumble to ash.” With that she buried the queen ches speiece in her hand in her fist and squeezed for a moment then opened her fist and ash fell from her hand.

“I have been a Sith, Witch, and Sorcerer. I have learned all manner of Dark Magicks. I have faced off against legends like TiCira D'Arr Hawk TiCira D'Arr Hawk and even enslaved her family. I was exiled from the sith by Mason England (Aka Darth Apparatus) because they feared me. I stood at the side of the one true High Priestess of Dathomir Santeria Decuir Santeria Decuir . I Humbled Sith Lords like Malice Draclau Malice Draclau . Any Legendary figure you can bet they have met me or know of me in some manner or other.

I tell you this because I don’t play second fiddle to anyone. I can make someone ascend to throne or I can make their empire burn. The sith took credit for everything the Maw did, but I was there every step of the way. The moment I walked away they began to fall, there leadership demolished on Tython. I am a God I hold all life in my hands. A new Voice rises in the Maw but never forget I AM THE MAW!”
For the first time in the whole speech Tegan’s voice raised in to maddening yelling that nearly broke into a maniacal laugh of spite.

“If you kneel before me I will Carry you into the next world and you can feast at my table. If you defy me you will feel my destruction like the hundreds of millions of Souls I took on Byss before I helped the Maw Rise. Make your choice I am coming, and I am pure unstoppable Destruction!”

The transmission ended with Tegan standing up and shoving the chess board and all of its piece off to the side sending them spilling all over the place. Her Eyes flared with pure destructive rage as she stared directly into the camera with those burning eyes and then the feed went dark.

Last edited:

Account: Mi'la Undari

Entries:

Entry: #1
/-/-876 ABY
Day: 1
7:35 am

This is my report from combat I saw during Empress Teta. I had arrived on planet days prior, intending to assist in evacuations, but quickly found that aspect of my mission would not be needed. I felt a disturbance in the force from an entity at the entrance of the city, a dark presence, with an overwhelming sense of hunger. I was joined by a padawan Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el , who seemed intent on accompanying me, and with him we departed to investigate. Arriving at the location, we engaged two dark force users. Initially, I believed them to be Sith, but afterwards after looking at records, we found that the two men were Kybo Ren Kybo Ren and Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren . Jasper engaged with Kybo, and I combated Kyrel. The details of Jasper's conflict are unknown to me, but I am informed he fought the warrior and survived. I will keep this report isolated to my conflict to Kyrel going forward. Kyrel's power was immense, and far stronger than anything I have dealt with before. He used a spear of some sort, an item that seemed able to devour the force from it's victims.

Through means still not known to me, I was able to negate this ability, and Kyrel seemed to be interested in this. I don't know how I managed this, but I believe it relates to my injuries of several years ago. We fought viciously, he was able to withstand every single push I offered, and despite several blows from my sabers, he seemed almost entirely unaffected. If not for my bonds with my fellow jedi, I think it is certain that I would have faltered.

From what I had seen, Kyrel seems to be hanging onto life by a thread, or may in fact be some sort of mix of a Sith wraith. Regardless, he is an upmost danger, and should be avoided at all costs if lacking in means to counter him. He attempted several times to tear the force out of me I believe, and I narrowly avoided it. As we battled, he dealt serious damage to my cybernetics, and my own being, before we finally engaged within a power station. Our battle was vicious, and in a desperate attempt to stop him, I collapsed to building around us.

By the grace of the Force, I survived, but I highly suspect that Kyrel Ren was able to endure the damages I dealt to him in kind. With permission of the Jedi Council, I wish to study this matter further, and try to find a means to counter Kyrel. I believe without sufficient defenses, Kyrel may become a danger not only to our order, but all life in the galaxy if he is not stopped. I also request that Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el be considered under my tutelage as padawan for the foreseeable future.

This ends my report.

Day 1
7:42 am

This is weird... I've never actually done an audio log before. Should I say my name? Probably...

This is Jasper Kai'el, making my first report on the events of Empress Teta. When I caught wind of the battle, I set off to the city of Cinnegar slightly early. I wanted to make sure that I was actually able to help. I guess it payed off... I met up with a Jedi Master there, Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari . I followed her to a disturbance she felt in the force, some "Knights of Ren." Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren and Kybo Ren Kybo Ren were positioned on a platform above the city of Cinnegar, overseeing the carnage below. Master Undari faced off against Kyrel... Probably for the best. He had a strange artifact, one I didn't exactly get the chance to identify. I would battle Kybo Ren Kybo Ren . Strange dude, I'll give him that. Well, as strange as a pirate-Sith-cannibal-thing can be. Side note: Are all these Knights of Ren cannibals? I may need to research that. Anyways, I put up as much of a fight as I could... but things weren't exactly going swimmingly.

This guy was armed to the teeth. Shotguns, cortosis blades, pistols... He was seriously strapped. I don't think it would've taken much more than a slip up for him to have blown me to pieces. So, I improvised. When I got an opening, I tackled him and threw us both over the edge. I lost track of him in the sky, so I cannot report on his status. I don't think he's dead. People like him aren't easy to kill. I was hit by a piece of shrapnel in the air before I could safely land. When my unconscious body hit the ground, both my legs broke. I still haven't received treatment. I was told I should wait to make my report until afterwards, but I couldn't wait. I still have too much on my mind.

I overheard that Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari survived her encounter. I had tried to find her... but I didn't manage to get very far. GA forces found me before I could. Is this too personal? I don't know if this is something that needs to be on record for later... Ah, what the hell. I'm gonna ask Master Undari to take me as her student. I don't exactly have the highest success rate with this kinda stuff. Officially, I've never been accepted for advanced training. Maybe I finally have a shot here.

I'm rambling. I need to finish this log. Er, this ends my report on the events of Empress Teta? Whatever. That's good enough.

- End Log

empteta5.PNG
INFIRMARY, UNDISCLOSED FINAL DAWN STARSHIP,
EN ROUTE TO RHIGAR, LEAVING EMPRESS TETA (SPRING OF 877 ABY)

Authentication: Modi076
Clearance: Blue
Commencement: Automatic
Surgeon's Log: Houndfile#001

First off, let me begin by saying this one barely made it to the infirmary in time, even then, many of us are still quite sure he was past the point of no-return by then. If so, then it was more than our work-hours and skill that aided him, a little something we like to dismiss as luck or as supreme willpower. At least in my profession anyways.... Though I am finding reasons aplenty to believe in something akin to the Avatars' power lately, especially whenever I consider what it took for that Warlord to survive such a long procedure.

He's made of sterner stuff than I am, this cannot be doubted.

I'll need to take it from the top, and quite literally.

The head injuries alone consist of three haematomas, swelling and haemorrhaging of the frontal and parietal lobes, along with a fractured skull, nose and right cheekbone. That right there would kill most warriors in the Galaxy, let alone a Scar Hound. Next are the injuries from the neck down, and here's where it gets really interesting.... Carotid, though opened and hanging on by the slightest threads by the time we prepped him for theatre, never did get to fully sever off to shoulder and jawline in the end. This alone may have been the ultimate decider on whether we would go ahead with the procedure or not, as time would not have allowed us to succeed if the artery had retracted in such a way - and certainly not with the blood-loss and head injuries considered.

My goodness, here I am nearly forgetting his back and his arms, still madness to be noted yet. I know, most would have just given in by this point, but the rest wasn't quite so life-threatening, so we set that lot to lower-priority status so we could focus on keeping the patient alive. We set to that and made good progress before we noted complications from the first procedure, easily remedied within the hour of the resurging drop in heart-rate and blood-pressure. But back to the case of the back and the arms in particular, that Kyber-slash looked nasty when we finally got to it, the burns from the lightsabre had festered due to the dampness of the clothing and skin surrounding the V-shaped cauterisation cut.

But this can still be forgiven on account of the higher-priority concerns our field-medics would've voiced in the triage process. The report did note this cut after all, and Griakk had gone through the effort of diagnosing the depth of the cut and noting all the worst-affected areas in what I find to be a more-than-adequate detailing like all the other matters.

Perhaps we can put that down to time being a petty bi-

'Who the feth are you even talking to, Doc?'

'OH NO YOU DON'T, SCAR HOUND!!!! Anaesthetic straight away for you, pal! Sorry, but I'm a careful sort. Man's been reading your file - man's not as stupid as his colleagues were before..... Alright, count backwards from ten for me.'

'Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, fi-ive, fffffourrrr.... Th-Three, t-'

Good, it is much better that he remains unconscious, at least it is for me, and my temperament for treating other Mawsworn elements is renowned among the others here by now. And still, this one frightens me more than all of them, and being perfectly honest, even more than the Scar Hounds' Matriarch ever has - and she's downright terrifying in her own right.

Now, as for the arms, and I may as well involve the minor damage to the legs as well, we're talking torn ligaments and the likes for both, but this is easily remedied in the Bacta tank we've got set up for the task. We just need him to sleep a little more to make sure he's stable enough for the submersion itself, but as soon as we get him in, plain-sailing from there. Repairing tendons and ligaments first and foremost, next to click into place are the wrist and radial-nerve on the left side; with the ACL, hamstring and calf muscle on the left side below being very likely to heal in tandem with the arms and trapezoids.

Then, and only then will we pull the patient out again for further treatment. Physiotherapy, muscle-rehab and atrophy reversal will be there for the Bloodhound if he wants it, but I am very reluctant about this. Mostly for the relevant staffers' sake, but also for the sake of his tribe, too many violent variable with this one for my liking - even if he is perceived to be in an approachable mood at the time.

Risks are risks are risks.

Alright, thats enough from me for one day. Clocking out.

End recording.

MOSHED-2022-7-12-23-38-15.jpg

Subject: After Action Report
Clearance: Granted

After settling into her chair, Valery opened up the recording and took a final moment to collect her thoughts. Her body was still recovering from the battle, and she seemed exhausted as well, but the spirit in her eyes made it clear she wasn't going to allow any of it to hold her back, "I'm Jedi Master Valery Noble, and this will be a quick report to cover my perspective of the Liberation of Empress Teta," she began after a moment.

"I deployed along several platoons of Alliance soldiers and other Jedi to retake the Royal Palace, but my objective was more specific — I came to Empress Teta to confront the new Dark Lord, so her strength could not be used against our people. After I separated from the others, I encountered her within the halls of the Palace, and our clash began."

"Going into the fight, I knew she was able to use her shapeshifting abilities to her advantage, but adapting to it took some time, and required me to use my own tricks as well. We both sustained injuries and the intensity of the clash was rising with each passing second. It piqued, however, when an attack of mine unmasked her and revealed the monster she truly is deep within. Darth Mori, the Dark Voice, is a void in the Force unlike others I've seen before."

"This void has no hunger that needs to be satiated - it destroys and siphons in anything without true purpose beyond the intentions of its Master. I was able to resist it and defend myself, but I had sustained too many injuries to push further and take her down. She's a truly terrifying force of the Dark Side, and one I believe most aren't ready to confront."

Valery let out a soft sigh and raised a hand up through her hair, "Once I've recovered and the campaign shifts to new worlds, I will be ready to continue what I started. No matter where we go next, I'll be at the front to stop the Maw and its new leader."

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren
ChVAW7n.png

-

Shipboard TimeRemarks Shipday 4512. Empress Teta system
00:05Shore Detachment 4 shuttle to Cinnegar surface
00:36Shore Det.s 5&6 shuttle to Cinnegar surface with Cap'n. XO takes helm
01:00Situation Normal
01:45Ship enters combat with hostile fighters, battle stations
02:00Battle Stations maintained
02:59Ship exits combat with hostile fighters
03:00Battle Stations maintained
03:36Ship enters combat with capital ship. Red Alert
04:03Hostile corvette scrapped
04:10 //ApproxDamages to lower decks. Hyperdrive malfunction, shut for repairs
04:37Successfully repelled boarding action
04:41Boarding action takes bridge
//ERROR: TIME DATA CORRUPTED//ENTRY ERASED
//ERROR: TIME DATA CORRUPTED//SCUTTLE PROTOCOL ACTIVATED
07:30 //RECONSTRUCTED DATA//ENTRY ERASED
08:09Bridge reclaimed, scuttle protocol terminated
08:15Cap'n SOS from surface. Shuttle dispatched
08:46Entered rear area, stand down from Red Alert. Battle Stations maintained
09:00Battle Stations maintained
//ERROR: TIME DATA CORRUPTED//ENTRY CORRUPTED

AYmvlP0.png

The Second Mate cleared her throat.

"Computer systems were fried shortly after, Cap'n. Alliance swarmed the sector and forced up further back to Gehinnom. That's why we-"

"But ye rebooted it, aye?" Kybo cut her off, his question trailing off into a cough as the medical droid probed his burnt chest again.

"Aye cap'n."

"And what did I say about log discipline? Fill out every entry of importance! Just be'cause the computer went down does not mean we stop logging! 'specially once it's online again. Now get to filling out the rest of the days entries. I'll give it a look over an' add me own entries for the groundside battle." With a wave of his hand, he dismissed the Second Mate and the bridge crew crowding his medical bed.

"Speakin' o' that... Time to fill up the rest of mine log..." Kybo lay back on the bed and pulled out his own datapad. How in all the blighted stars was he going to detail how he got tricked by a kid?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom