Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Adrift In Space

"So this should be relatively simple for your engineers to do. It also strengthens my trust that they'll do a good job" He says in a joking manner and lets out a laugh "So how does someone dissasemble a lightsaber, clearly you could use tools for it but that seems too simple especially for someone with the force."

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
"well you can use tools yes, but even then that will only get you so far, to disassemble a lightsaber one completely must use the force. It takes quite a bit of focus to do so, come, we can go to the ships onboard workshop and find you a spot to get to work. " becoming the Mandalorian over he made his way down the hanger. leading jace to the workshop he would make his way to an empty table, the workshop bustling with noise and activity with mechanics fixing and manufacturing different parts

Jacen following close behind, looks around the workshop at whatever projects are being made or repaired with great interest, being a tinkerer himself he's always fascinated at seeing new technology. "Do you have an alloy smelter here, I may need one for this" He pulls a few ingots of Beskar from a satchel resting by his side. "I'm not sure entirely why but I have an idea for something"

"aye we do, it takes alot to smelt the ingots used in out ships," looking at the beskar ingots he would perk his lone ear with a small chuckle before reaching into one of the drawers and pulling out some Fyrirdögun ingots setting them on the table along with a compact smelter " here this stuff here is extremely lightweight its whats used in most Lilaste order armor and weapons. should come in handy for your weapon. "

He gladly takes the ingots handed to him "Thank you, I'm sure I'll put this to good use with what I create." He sets it down on the on the table along with the lightsaber and the Beskar. "Hopefully this doesn't take me too long, If I run into any issues or whenever I finish where should I go to find you?"

" ill be on teh bridge most likely, working with the bridge crew trying to navigate where we go from here, its going to be a long ride before we can effectively find a spot to drop out and search for the lost ship. " giving the man a soft nod he would chuckle before moving to walk away, though bumping into a few things on his way out, slightly cursing to himself as he left.

As the man leaves, Jacen begins to try to take apart the double bladed lightsaber with some tool, underestimating the weapon in from of him he soon realizes it's more difficult than he thought. "He was right, these tools are getting me really anywhere. I guess I'll try and use the force to open this, but doubt that'll help me." He puts down the tools, and quickly begins to work on a mold while melting the ingots. "For this I'll probably just use the Beskar, I'll use what he gave me some other time, for an upgrade if need be or for another weapon." Seeing the metal has turned into a liquid, he rushes over and pours it into his mold, developing his beskar hilt. "Ain't no time like the present, time to deconstruct this thing."

Jacen sits down on the bench, placing the lightsaber in front of him, he reaches out his hand, trying to open up the chassis of the lightsaber but has no results. "This is definitely harder than I thought" He crosses his legs as if he was to meditate, he forces his eyes close and thinks hard about opening the saber. Every minute that passes he becomes more and more frustrated and begins to get angered by it. Tightening up his fists, he keeps trying. Finally after almost an hour of trying, the lightsaber lifts off the table slowly but surely, and begins to deconstruct itself, the crystal that comes out has adapted to Jacen and shows a dark black crystal.

Still under intense frustration and rage, he grabs the crystal and unknowingly forces his rage, anger and hate into it causing the kyber crystal to bleed but not change colors. The workshop he's in begins to shake and a burst from the force sends people and objects flying to every corner of the room. He lets out a scream of rage that could possibly send an echo in the force, though he soon calms down returning to a calmer state. He opens his eyes and slowly starts constructing his new blade. After adding the components and crystal he gets up and shouts with excitement.
"
Finally! After so long, it finally worked, I wasn't expecting it would be this hard though. Time to see how this looks."

He ignites the blade, showing a black blade covered by a crimson red aura. "
Not exactly what I was expecting but I'll take it."

Jacen looks around the workshop and sees people staring at him somewhat in a pissed off way, and some of them in shock of what just happen. "Oh no" He thinks to himself worried about what had happened. "I'm probably going to have to explain what happens to the man in charge."

he was on the bridge when the echo was felt causing him to grunt and grip the bridge of his nose, a small huff rolling from his lips as he gave a small chuckle. shaking his head somewhat and gripping his chin in thought " seems our visitor has found his potential " turning back to the holo map he would begin discussing other routes to go down.

mean while those in the room with jacen would indeed be bothered by the display some in shock haven't never actually seen nor experienced such a thing first hand but the majority of them seemed annoyed that they would now need to reset their tables and or restart some of their work. force users were not a common thing in the lilaste order Military but they were not unheard of.

Jacen realizes what a mess he made, and proceeds to help out around the workshop cleaning up, he apologizes to everyone in the room and even tries to offer help repairing things. He's also really curious to see the reaction of Laphisto when he shows him his lightsaber. "If you guys would like some help I'll be on the bridge, sorry again."

He quickly rushes out of the room and makes his way to the bridge of the vessel and approaches Laphisto. "I finally did it. Surprisingly."

Perking his lone ear, he would look up looking at Jacen and gave a small chuckle his way nodding softly towards the man before pushing to a standing pushing" oh? splendid, I knew you had what it took lad" giving a small yawn, he would chuckle gently smiling at the lad. the ship was already back in hyperspace. the rest of the bridge crew returning to there tasks once again. " well i hope that metal i loaned you was useful at the very least, unless you had enough beskar that is."

"Thankfully I had enough, but soon I might put a layer of it on top of the beskar, for extra protection, or just melt down the beskar and combine the two to be an alloy. Would you like to see my blade?" He asks while smiling under his helmet, still impressed with himself. He places his hand over the hilt of his saber, ready to display it.

crossing his arms over his chest with a nod he would half chuckle " why not, you seem rather impressed with the blade in of its self so lets see what you managed to create shall we? " raising a brow he would take a step back waiting for the demonstration

Jacen draws his lightsaber from his belt showing the elegant but simple black colored Beskar hilt, he ignites the blade which emits a sound unlike any common light saber, the blade comes out of the emitter showing the pitch black color covered by a crimson red aura, each example swing that Jacen does shows the blade absorbing the light around it followed by a trail of red. He keeps it steady so that it can be inspected and looked at.

ea5gvo2btc361.jpg

"So, what do you think of it?" He asks still in awe about it.

perkign his lone ear he would give a soft chuckle a flash of blue rolling over his eyes as he examined the blade, watching carefully with every swing" well ill be damned, its an impressive blade ill give you that, carrying a bit of the dark side with it as well it seems?" raising a brow at the last part he would grip his chin softly in thought" we don't have many dark side users within the order, but can teach you everything i know just as i had with the others"

Jacen chuckles nervously "Yeah, I'm not sure what happened or how it happened, I thought that was just how the blade was after it adapted to me."
Jacen stops and questions. "Whats the difference between the Jedi and the Sith, they seem the same to me."

" in reality there is no true difference, one seeks to destroy the other because they believe there side or right while the other side is wrong. Technically speaking though one focuses on the dark side of the force and the other focuses on the light." As he speaks he would grab his blade and ignite it " I myself lean more twords the light side of the force but that does not make you my enemy now does it?." Before jacen could answer he would shake his head firmly. Turning his blade off and clipping it to his belt " no it does not. Just because you have chosen a different path than myself either inherently or consciously does not make you an enemy. Knowledge is knowledge, and how you decide to use that knowledge is up to your own digression."

Perking his lone ear softly he would give a small frown ", I apologize I don't believe I ever formally introduced myself. My name is Laphisto Div'atori Gix. High commander of the Lilaste Order
"

"A pleasure to make you acquaintance, I am Jacen Wolffe, of Clan Wolffe, formerly of House Vizsla but I told you that part already." He chuckles and reaches out his hand as an offer to shake it. "Though you say I have seemed to align myself with the ways of the dark side, I don't feel that way." He stops and looks out the window of the bridge towards space. "I don't feel anger nor hate, I feel at peace. I feel almost as if I lean towards neither side, more like the middle. but at the same time it's like I have two people inside me existing, one dark and one of the light."

Shaking the man's hand he would perk his lone ear gently giving a soft nod his way "well that is quite interesting, one can still align with the dark side and feel no anger nor hate, and a light side user can align with the light and feet hatred and anger. Most of the galaxy see the force as solely light and dark. But it's not all black and white as one would hope to believe. That's what we strive for. To bring a balance to the galaxy and end the petty squabbles between Jedi and sith, dissolve both sides of we must and unify by any means necessary." As jacen spoke about feeling as if there were two people trapped within himself he would grip his chin softly in thought " you say you land in the middle. Perhaps there is an imbalance within yourself that's causing this distress?. If you wish we can meditate on the matter help draw forth what the problem may be and hopefully come up with a solution?"

" captain, take the help and make sure we stay on course, ill be returning to my quarters for a moment" turning to Jacen he would beckon them to follow pushing to the end of the bridge and off to a room on the left-hand side. once within the room was rather simple with a small desk and a bed with no other decorations or belongings within." take a seat " sitting himself he would grunt his biology making the position awkward in shape " now sit clear your mind and focus on the energy within yourself"[ apologies forgot to hit send!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom