Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Crimson Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
ea5gvo2btc361.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A personal weapon for Jacen Silas
  • Image Source: Reddit and Zia Sabers
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Lightsaber
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Cuts through many objects with ease.
  • Operates underwater.
  • Flows easier with it’s original owner or if the person truly owns it
WEAKNESSES
  • Contact with pure cortosis will short out the weapon.
  • Basic Lightsaber. Cannot be used to deflect slugthrower rounds or deflect paddle beam-based weaponry. Does not cut through amphistaff. Has no dual-phase capability.
  • If not in the hands of the owner, the blade resists its user.
DESCRIPTION
The Weapon of a Mandalorian Force Wielder, this unique lightsaber is heavily inspired by the Mandalorian culture and the well known saber known as The Darksaber. Sporting a similar hilt, this saber was created by Jacen Silas while learning the ways of the Force, using a black kyber crystal it appears almost like the original Darksaber from the day of old, except instead of producing a white tone the crystal was accidentally bled due to his own rage still absorbing the light around the blade when swung it shines crimson red instead of white. Using the knowledge from his childhood, he replicated the hilt using beskar and components from a lightsaber given to him by Laphisto, his new teacher; he worked tediously and tirelessly to construct this replica of the ancient saber.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

Simple and solid.
  • We don't accept Pinterest or Reddit links to images unless the original site can't be found, these sites do not respect the original artist, and anyone can post the art there that they found on the internet. So please search and link a different site. And you have to link the page where you find the art, not just the art itself.
  • And please link your bio to the Manufacturer and Affiliation.

Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

Simple and solid.
  • We don't accept Pinterest or Reddit links to images unless the original site can't be found, these sites do not respect the original artist, and anyone can post the art there that they found on the internet. So please search and link a different site. And you have to link the page where you find the art, not just the art itself.
  • And please link your bio to the Manufacturer and Affiliation.

Whenever I search by image it takes me to a website that you actually buy a neopixel lightsaber, so should I use that link?

Just I wasn't able to find the exact image anywhere else except reddit but the neopixel has the same hilt and all so if need be I can use that as a reference

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom