Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Adrift In Space

Jacen turns his head towards the man. "You talked about me being what was it.... Force Sensitive, what do you know about that?" He asks in a concerned but curious manner wanting to know more about this mysterious man. "I assume you have knowledge about that, as I assume you must use it yourself." He faces him and through his helmet looks the man in his eyes. "I can see it in your eyes, something about it, though I may not be able to see it, it almost feels like as if your vision is clouded."

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
" you would be correct on that front, I am force sensitive, and in my time, I was well on my way to becoming a Jedi master, at least before I was excommunicated from the order and then used as a tool to oust and hunt sith" shaking his head somewhat he would close his eyes with a small sigh, thinking back to his life before. His hand reached up and grabbed a small wedding band that hung from his neck. " I learned a valuable lesson that had stuck with me for years to come. Never blindly follow what you believe in, no matter how true it must seem." opening his eyes and letting his arms cross back over his chest, he gave the Mandalorian a slight nod " as for my eyesight, well, carbonite poisoning has ruined my vision, and i mostly rely on the force to see nowadays"

"I still have yet to figure out how to control this abilities I have, and I can understand your view on blindly following orders. I remember being told stories from long ago during the time of the Clone Wars, my clan was known as an organization called Death Watch, formed by Pre Vizsla, he fought for our cause of being the great Mandalorian warriors we once were during the time of the Old Republic. Unfortunately he was killed in a duel by someone named Maul and lost our one symbol of leadership, The Darksaber, he challenged him to a duel to for the right to rule Mandalore after the reign of that pacifist Duchess Satine of Mandalore. Once Maul claimed rulership of my kind, he sent them to fight blindly for his own cause." He pauses for a second, thinking about all the stories of old. "Ever since I was a child I was split with hiding my abilities from my clan but also trying to do what is expected of me, but now I want to figure out more, learn how to control these abilities."

As he listened to the Mandalorian speak, he would give a soft nod his way " we at the Lilaste order could always help you in your cause, granted we are not sith, nor are we Jedi. We are an order of balance, both light and dark side users working together. I even used some of the Resol'nare as some inspiration for our core beliefs and structure. if you want to find a way to use your abilities and hold true to your Mandalorian heritage, then there is no better place other than the Lilaste order. though i will admit that may be a bit of bias on my end" with a small chuckle at his words he would shake his head gently " though there are other options for you in the galaxy"

Jacen chuckles a little "The Sith and the Jedi are both an order that are blinded, their visions are flawed, for thousands of years both sides fought blindly or their cause wasting countless lives that got caught in thee cross fire. The Jedi propose to get justice against the Sith, but justice is merely a construct of the current power base, a base in which always changes. The one thing they never want to admit is their orders have failed them they just can't see it, there's no justice, no law, no order except for the one that will replace them."

He turns back to look at his ship and lets out a long sigh. "We've had plenty of wars, plenty of new powers forming, The Republic fell and The Empire took its place, only for it to fall with and be replaced with a new power, it's only a matter of time before the current power falls and the galaxy is yet again plunged into chaos."

"Maybe it's time for both the Sith and the Jedi to end." He thinks to himself, his thoughts feel clouded, he feels as if a dark cloud is over him brewing a storm inside himself. He turns to the man and asks in a intrigued tone of voice "Most of these force wielders, they learn to construct their own lightsaber, is that something that I may do?"

As he spoke he couldn't help but give a small chuckled nod arms falling to his side as he listened " I couldn't have said it better my self, Jedi and sith have waisted to many lives fighting amongst one another and yet if you ask either side why they fight, they cannot give you a straight answer other then one side is evil or the other is foolish. A true balance resides in both light and dark working together. That is out goal to restore a true balance to the force and the galaxy as a whole " when he began speaking about the construction of a light saber he would give a small nod his way arms pushing back over his chest " within the order yes, you may construct a lightsaber if that's of your desire. " Tapping the broken 'vibrosword' at his side he would chcukke lightly " though be advised a lightsaber can come in many different shapes and sizes"

Jacen looks at the vibrosword "I have seen my fair share of different lightsabers, some with excellent craftsmanship, others that aren't so elegant. Would you be able to help me construct one and teach me to learn and control my force abilities?" Already having a design in mind, he is eager to figure out how to build the very weapon that was used to slaughter too many of his kind, in hopes of using it to defend his people and home.

He would give a small nod his way, arms crossing over his chest with a slight chuckle" aye, of course, wouldn't be the first apprentice iv taken on, and most certainly won't be the last. that is if you decide to stay with the order." his hand would reach up gripping his chin in thought before then pushing his hand forwards come, letting his open palm point upwards and his fingers pointing in his direction " the galaxy needs order, one that will not throw it into chaos and disarray over petty squabbles, even before the significant fracture the galaxy was threatened by a force that they could all defeat if they worked together, instead they fought amongst each other and let several planets be destroyed in the process." with a slight growl his ear would pin back on his head the topic at hand seems to frustrate and anger him almost.

He senses the frustration coming from the man, like as if it was he own frustration. "I take it you might have lost your house, or a place that was special to you?" He asks, knowing what it's like to lose something of importance. "My people had our world stripped from us during the day of the Empire, forcing us to be scattered around the Galaxy for a new place to call home, my clan managed to over time build a suitable place to live on Mandalore again but it's difficult trying to rebuild what was lost."

"Some of that regard, yes, I was a tool to the Jedi, a weapon to fight the sith, and what did it do? in the end, their quest to exterminate the sith left them broken and lost, and in turn, I was forgotten to time. I spent well over four thousand years forgotten in some tomb, only to awake to the galaxy amid a chaotic war between sith and Jedi with billions in the crossfire. My home of ossus was destroyed in the earliest of these wars, I watched as my home was devastated." shaking his head somewhat, he sighed, letting his eyes fall closed in an attempt to regain his composure." what the Jedi and sith both fail to recognize is light and dark can thrive together, for one cannot exist without the other." looking back up at the Mandalorian he would frown gently " i heard mandalor was destroyed, its an unfortunate aspect I had hoped to see the great Veshok trees once again."

Jacen remembered hearing of the time when Mandalore was covered in lush forests and full of life. "Unfortunately due to the countless wars, it took a toll on the planet, leaving most of it uninhabitable to anyone, and turning it into nothing but dust in a never ending dessert like state. Most of our people who lived on Mandalore resided in our capital Sundari until it was raided and bombed by the Imperials during what we now call The night of a thousand tears." His fist beings to close and grip tight, as he remembers hearing of the struggles his kind faced, being hunted and scattered throughout the galaxy, but also remembering that some have made progress to rebuild though it was little it was still progress.

"an unfortunate fate that had befallen the Mandalorians. Though it is sad to see your people spread so thin and some with little to no morals to hold onto, I do hope some Mandalorians might find their way to the order, we have a few within our ranks thus far. But more is always welcomed." he would frown eyes darting along the floor before kicking back up to the man's face " some people need a purpose, something to fight fore, and i hope to give them just that. Hope for a better future for all life in the galaxy"

Jacen nods his head in agreement, not knowing his current purpose in the Galaxy. "So if I were to join you, when could we start?" He asks eagerly but also respectfully "I know you might have your own agenda and all, but I could tag along for awhile, and train at the same time, hopefully make a stop at your nearest lightsaber store, or whatever you guys do." He takes a moment to think to himself "I can at least stay till my ship is repaired and I have somewhat of a better understanding of this."

" well, currently, we are looking for my starship, an ancient Mandalorian Akkan Galaar class. name the Tracyn, i sent it out to find my ancestrial home during the Jedi civil war. and ever since I woke iv been trying to find the cursed thing. but yes we can train you along the way. and as for lightsaber parts well. " reaching into his satchel, he would pull out a double-bladed lightsaber rolling it within his hands a few times before giving a soft chuckle " this belonged to an old crew member, back before the Lilaste order was thought and the only ship we had was the Conquests Agenda. the owner of this blade.. unfortunately, went a bit mad and in a crazed fury launched themselves from an escape pod while we were in hyperspace." offering the blade his way he would chuckle gently " take this apart carefully and when you have all the parts lined up then perhaps we can work on building you your own blade"

Cautiously he takes the lightsaber, and hold it in his hand. "It feels lighter than I expected, but it's workable" He takes the lightsaber and puts it onto his belt storing it for later. "Thank you, and Thank you for saving me as well, I thought I would be lost forever in that emptiness of space."

" as i said, it was more then just fate that brought you to me lad " he would cross his arms back over his chest before giving a small chuckle moving to walk down the hanger, looking over at the various fighters in the hanger bay " you know if you wanted, once your a member of the order you could always get one of our starfighters instead of the one we are fixing. but that's only an offer not a requirement"

Jacen let's out a small chuckle "I appreciate the offer, but respectfully I'd like to stick with my ship, even though it was a hunk of junk it has sentimental values with me. It tells us apart from others, though it could possibly use some upgrades so if you're willing I'd fully let you modify it while keeping the design the same. Maybe make it a tad better to add 2 bunks to sleep on. I think I could trust you to make it better than current." As the last words exit his mouth his stands their thinking. "Maybe that's too much to ask for, if anything I could do my own modifications, but I feel like I can trust him and his engineers."

" well, if we strip the hull and replace the material and weapons to Lilaste standards, it would be one hell of a thing to be reckoned with." walking up to one of the basilisk fighters, he would motion the man over, grabbing at the 'Vibrosword" grasping it in his hands and igniting the blade of his vibro sword. and with a small grunt, he would push the blade against the hull of the fighter grunting as he attempted to cut into it. The metal of the ship early reacting and only gave a small light orange glow. pulling the blade away and looking back to the Mandalorian, he would chuckle gently " now the metal you see is a mix of Dral kayatr and Seigurium two metals as strong as if not stronger than beskar."

Jacen follows close behind and watches this display "Impressive, Most impressive. Yeah strip the hull and replace it, and add what you think is best as long as it doesn't alter the design, and if you must extend the ship to fit at least two bunks you have my permission." He grins under his helmet "If my enemies think it's an older ship, they wont expect anything of it."

" a rather devious idea. They would expect nothing more than a relic but be met with a nearly indestructible fighter, ill have my engineers work on retro fitting the hull and replacing the weapons " with a soft chuckle nod he would continue to walk along the hanger doing his inspections as he went, his Broadsaber back at his hip. and the holo computer once again back up." surprisingly enough much of our designs were inspired by the Mandalorian neo crusaders of the Mandalorian wars."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom