Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Adrift In Space

Captain of the Final Dawn
Soon, a small fleet of Tie-Interceptors leave hyperspace. To Varos's suprise, the ship showing up on their navigation systems earlier, happened to be the Grishto, a ship owned by the Lilaste Order. "Sir, doesn't that ship belong to the Lilaste Order?" One of the fighter pilots questioned. "Yes, we luckily managed to stumble upon it thanks to these crappy outdated navigators," said Varos. "Well, lets take advantage of the situation," another fighter pilot said. "Sure, sure," Kalos said while hatching into the ships comms. "bbzzt...There is a high value...bzzt...target on your ship currently. bzzzt...surrender the target now and you will be...bzzt...spared the mercy of the Sith Order, if not, you choose to face the full might of the Sith order."

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Crossing his arms over his chest, laphisto would raise a brow, it was only a few moments since they arrived in the Thakwaa system, and now they were being hailed by a small group of fighters " sir unknown ships have begun hailing us, patching you in now" when the voiced breached his ears a small chuckle pushed past his lips, he wasn't to sure what the man was speaking about though the mention of the sith order brought a frown to his face causing him to shake his head " unknown fighter, this is High commander of the Lilaste order, may i ask who or what you speak of?"

Varos, silent for a few seconds, is questioned by his comrades, "You okay their cap?" "...Yah I'm alright," he says while turning back on his comms clearing his throat, "The man who goes by the Crimson Mandalorian, otherwise known as Jacen Wolffe...we have tracked him down to your starship and we request you hand him over if you want to avoid conflict." "Captain I suggest you be careful, we don't know who else may be on that ship..." says the right fighter pilot.

" we have no one by that name aboard this starship," pushing himself forwards he would step into view of the holo port, he couldn't exactly see who or what he was talking to but with a tilt of his head he would motion for the navigator to begin prepping fighters for launch. if things grew hostile then he wanted to be prepared for it. and what better way to wave off several fighters than to unleash a swarm of his own.

"Things may get a bit messy," says Varos to his crew as two more Tie-fighters leave hyperspace, joining them. "You sure he still isn't on your ship, cause last time I checked our trackiing fobs led straight to your ship. This conflict doesn't need to start if you just turn the man over." Varos then patched himself in to his primary Star Destroyer. "Hey, we may have a problem here, make sure we have a surplus of fighters at the ready."

" this individual you speak of, is a member of the Lilaste order, and an attack on the order and its members will not be tolerated. this is your first warning lad, take your ships and leave." crossing his arms over his chest once again he would shake his head gripping his chin in thought before looking to the navigational officer " send a message to jacen inform him he has head hunters after him and to be careful"

with a nod the officer would immediately begin sending a coded transmission and near the same time he got a ping on his comlink letting him know that the fighters were prepared to launch if things got fisty

As the transmission is coming, Jacen is also sending a transmission through a different signal. "Hopefully this gets to you, not sure how much I trust this thing yet, but I've arrived on Coruscant" He sends the message, unknowingly forgetting to encode it.

"Sir, the Grishto is recieving a transmission from an unknown personnel. I'll patch you into it right now." Listening to the transmission Varos grins, "I think we've got a lead boys." Patching back into the Grishto Varos is now more confident than ever, "Laphisto, we may have found our guy, we appreciate your "cooperation...."" The small fleet of Tie Fighters then jumps to hyperspace, heading in the direction of the transmission. (Continue in "The Search on Corscant")

with a soft throated frown he would shake his head, calling for a stand down of the fighters in the bay one of the navigational officers spoke up " sir should we give chase?" with a raised brow he would look over at them and shake his head softly " negative, Jacen is a Mandalorian a few soldiers wont be any harm, besides if he needs out help he will activate the beacon we gave him, i think Owen and the Conquests agenda are the closest in range to coruscant anyways"

[ good luck lol]

with a soft throated frown he would shake his head, calling for a stand down of the fighters in the bay one of the navigational officers spoke up " sir should we give chase?" with a raised brow he would look over at them and shake his head softly " negative, Jacen is a Mandalorian a few soldiers wont be any harm, besides if he needs out help he will activate the beacon we gave him, i think Owen and the Conquests agenda are the closest in range to coruscant anyways"

[ good luck lol]
(You may see we're more than just a few soldiers lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom