Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Adrift In Space

Somewhere deep in the Outer Rim, open space, far and wide. Everywhere surrounded by vast darkness and silence, some would consider it peaceful while some would fear the vast emptiness of it. A Kom'rk-class fighter suddenly jettisons out of hyperspace, the ship smoking from all parts of it's outer shell and drifting through space slowly crawling further and further away from any known civilization.

Unknown of where his current location, Jacen rapidly tries to fight the controls and get some sort of stability instead of spiraling out of control.
"Damn it!" He thinks to himself letting out a frustrated sign "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that dirty old smuggler with this piece of garbage" He gets up and runs a system diagnosis on the vessel "Damn, everything is practically destroyed, I just have a few hours left before life support runs out" He reads the system report, Hyper-drive Offline, Fuel Cells Depleted, Primary Power Systems Failing. "Now might be a good time to figure out where exactly I am, and turn on that emergency beacon, hoping that it still works." Jacen flips on the beacon and checks the navigational computer "I am really hoping this is wrong but I guess I've somehow managed to make it near Polis Massa, regardless if someone finds me at least I can die by someone else's hands rather than freezing to death in some forgotten ship."

He sits down in his seat and sets the ships power to low auxiliary and begins to slowly close his eyes "Well if someone finds me, they can wake me up." He nods off and his starfighter slowly drifts more into deep space while he waits hoping and praying that this isn't the end.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
With his arms crossed over his chest, he would look down at the navigational computer shaking his head with a firm frown. Pointing down to the holo map near O'reen," the Tracyn was last seen near here. In four thousand years, there is no way it had drifted this far south of the galaxy. Even then, if it did, then its most likely to have been either salvaged or taken." the navigations officer in front of him would shake their head as they spoke " right, but we have four ships searching all over the north- northwest section of the galaxy for this ship of yours. I figured it was time to spruce things up, maybe try something new."

Laphisto would shake his head with a slight chuckle, nodding to the officer " you're right. you're right best to get eyes on a new location none the le-" with a perk of his ear, his attention would turn towards the Captain causing him to raise a brow " Commander, we are picking up a distress beacon, just went online a short while ago. Could be what we are after, perhaps?"

Pushing himself upwards from the table and stepping towards the pilot. His eyes glanced over the console. Granted, he couldn't see much of anything unless he got close, but an effort was made. Nodding to the pilot, he would shrug, "it's worth a shot. I don't believe it's the ship we are after, but someone might require our assistance. Take her about the captain."

With that, the Grishto - a Lilaste order Greh'ova Carrier- would jump to hyperspace. Once within the fighter's range, the captain would begin hailing the ship " unknown vessel, this is the Grishto. Please Respond"

Last edited:
The Comms awaken Jacen slightly though the signal is weak he manages to hear some words come through, slowly trying to regain consciousness he weakly responds "Help.... I .... stranded here... ships system i....." The radio goes dead silent and he loses consciousness again. The ship begins to activate a warning Warning: Life Support Systems Failing. The power begins to flicker caused by the systems beginning to short circuit.

as the Captain spoke through the comm system, one of the bridge officers would speak up, " sir, we are detecting failing power systems all crossed the board." with a slight frown, Laphisto would shake his head before giving out commands, " all hands, repeat all hands brace for emergency action in the top Ventral Hanger. Captain, use the tractor beam and pull that fighter in."

Within a few moments, personnel would begin scrambling, moving things out of the way and making room for the incoming fighter. Medical personnel would also be on standby moving idly as they awaited. Several engineers stood nearby with tools, waiting to help rip the cockpit open. The second the fighter touched the floor, the engineers immediately went to work and freed the man. With their back on the floor, the medical staff examined and tried to resuscitate them.

Being taken out of the vessel Jacen groans alittle as if his body was in pain, a shock to the system from being with much oxygen and warmth. He moves his hand up to his help while wincing from the lights in the hanger. Weakly he manages to say a few words "Where am I?" he coughs and lowers his hand as he then passes out again.

The medical team would promptly begin moving the man to the medical ward. Rushing down the hallways of the ship. On the way there, the medical team would begin unhooking the man's armor to take his vitals better and check for any wounds that may be present. It wouldn't take long for the medical team to enter the ward, find a table and transfer the man onto it. as the team went to work frantically trying to keep the man alive, Laphisto would be within the bridge of the ship.

" captain take us back on course we still have a ship to find"

Within a moment, the ship would jump back into hyperspace, pushing crossed the galaxy. heading for Alpinn to continue its search.

Within a few hours of being unconscious Jacen awakes, seeing himself inside a unknown place he begins to freak out "My Armor, Where's my Armor!?" He tries to get up but hasn't fully regained his strength and falls back down "Who are these people, how did I get here" He asks to himself "I can feel something here, someone, but I can't understand how." He places his hand on his head trying to understand but makes it look like he is nursing a headache

"
Where am I?" He asks while carefully observing the surrounding environment around him.

The few personnel within the medical ward would walk towards the man holding up their hands to try and remain non-threatening " whoa whoa, calm down. You are aboard the Grishto. a Lilaste Order ship, we found you adrift in space." one of the medical personnel would click at there comlink before speaking to the bridge.

Upon hearing that their guest was awake and well, Laphisto would begin descending to the med bay. Accompanied by two soldiers wearing
LO-56A armor. one of the soldiers wielding a LO-26R while the other held a LO-17D in their hands. Both troopers would subsequently have a LO-9M on either one of the shoulder mounts or their side.

"Where's my ship?" He asked while beginning to try to sit up "And who is in command of this vessel?" As he's asking that question he begins to feel a presence of someone clearly important getting closer "What is this, why am I doing this, how am I doing this" He does his best to keep his poker face and remain calm. He tries to look around seeing if he can at least locate his armor.

as the door to the medical room slides open, Laphisto would step in, standing at seven foot eight, the Kiev'arian had his arms crossed over his chest, wearing a set of ancient-looking Beskar'gam. on his right side sat a plain leather satchel, and on his left was a broken Vibrosword. looking the individual over, he would give a small chuckle before speaking, a blue flash rolling over his eyes as he peers at the man through the force, drawing up his Alignment, and using it as a way to actually see them.

" well, good morning lad, I heard you were touch and go for a moment there. we found your ship adrift in deep space. your lucky we found you when we did."

Jacen looks up at the man in front of him, he looks at the armor from where he is sitting and without a doubt recognizes some key details about it. "That armor your wearing, it's beskar isn't it" His voice carries with a sort of no emotion to it, he looks the man in the eyes and he tries to concentrate seeing if he can somehow use the abilities that has know idea how to control, as if he was searching for the answer without even having to hear the response.

With a raised brow, he would look down at the armor he is wearing and give a slight chuckle to himself followed by a small nod " aye, its Beskar, an old friend made it for me way back when." reaching over his hand would softly tap the insignia of CLan ordo on the shoulder pauldron " I take it you're of Mandalorian decent then? Considering how easily you managed to identify the armor."

Looking the man over, he would raise a brow. Continued to peer into the man," and it seems not just fate has led you into my hand,s lad." waving his hand, he beckoned the man to follow him " your armor should be in one of the lockers, ill wait for you in the hallway. do be prevalent in your timing"

With hesitation, Jacen gets up and walks to the locker, opens it and begins to quickly but thoroughly inspect his his armor, putting on the individual pieces after passing his inspection. Making sure he has everything, he notes to himself that he doesn't need to search for any of his weapons since they are all locked away in his starfighter. He makes his way to the door and enters the hallway dawning his Orange and Black Mandalorian Armor.

Still being cautious he approaches the man.
"So who are you, and what was your affiliation with Clan Ordo?" He asks knowing the old history of the Clan, and also other things.

Turning to the individual, he would nod their way before beginning to walk down the halls. Hearing his question, his lone ear would flick upright with a slight chuckle " well, in the words of my old friend, I was an honorary Mandalorian, granted we were on opposing sides of the war. I grew to admire the honor-bound warriors. This armor was won as a part of a duel. And made specifically for me." with his arms crossing back over his chest, he looked the Mandalorian over with a raised brow " you know it's pretty unusual but not unheard of for Mandalorians to be force sensitive."

As they walked down the corridor, the soldiers that had accompanied Laphisto to the medical ward stayed in close tow, idly talking to one another. as they walked he would grip his chin in thought thinking softly to himself

When hearing this possibility of being Force Sensitive, Jacen slightly clenched his fist tight, filling up with slight frustration he let out a quiet sigh. "During the time of the Mandalorian Wars, my family was known as a different Clan, one that was well known to the galaxy especially during the Clone Wars" He stopped for a second to think about his choices in words "To my Clan, many view being Force Sentitive as you say is something they view as a disgrace, being the very enemy that we fought for thousands of years is not something they took kindly on, though times have changed since then we still remember everything that happened to my people and we will not forget it anytime soon. Now my Clan has taken on a new name, we will always remember our roots as the Warriors of Mandalore."

Raising a brow, he would nod along to the man's words giving a small chuckle as he spoke, " Mandalorians tend to hold grudges well past their own life, something that is carried down through generations, hence the saying goes never piss off a Mandalorian lest your descendants face there wrath" shaking his head lightly he would look to the Mandalorian " what be the name of your clan if I may ask? Perhaps I may recognize the name?" as the pair walked, Laphisto grabbed his vanbrace, throwing up a holo computer typing away. the language being unknown

"My Clan's name as of now is Clan Wolffe, and I am Jacen Wolffe but before my clan's leader broke off from our original name, we were known as Clan Vizsla" He thinks back to when he was a kid, being told stories of House Vizsla during the time of the Clone Wars. "Some would say that we are still Clan Vizsla regardless of our change, though sometimes I believe they are right." Jacen glanced over at the man, trying to see if he can read the holo computer, but despite his efforts cannot make out anything.

"oh, I am familiar with Clan vizsla, though the last I had contact with them was some months ago; I accidentally interrupted a raid that one Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and a few other Mandalorians were in the middle of." he would give a slight chuckle shaking his head softly at the memory " hell I almost got blasted out of the sky, I was on the hunt for a pirate lord at the time. Trying to dish out a counter-attack, I wound up in the middle of a firefight between them and the SIlent dawn. Left on neutral terms at the very least." with a slight nod, he would think back a moment, curious how that small group of Mandalorians was and what they might be up to today. Shaking his head softly, he would look back to the man powering down the computer, seemingly finished with his task.

Pushing back into the hanger, he would lead the Mandalorian into one of the maintenance bays. Though as they walked, he could see several fighters within the hanger. Most prominent are the Basilisk G-8 Starfighter and several Pegasus D-4 Bomber. once within the maintenance bay several engineers were promptly working on the Kom'rk starfighter. " i took the liberty of having your fighter repaired i hope you don't mind"

"If it's any better than the condition I got it for, I'll gladly accept the repairs." He looks at his Starfighter being repaired and then looks at the man. "Is there something you're wanting in return. In my experience I've rarely met anyone who will do something for free." He thinks to himself "Last thing I need is to owe someone a debt for something like that." Carefully examining the engineers working on the repairs, he questions more who this person is that so generously saved him and repaired his ship, questioning what's the catch.

" no price to be paid, and I need nothing in return, lad. Merely helping someone in need, all I can ask is you return the action. When next you see someone in need." with a shake of his head, he chuckled gently, looking up at the starfighter being repaired " the design looks Mandalorian in nature. At least, I recognize some of the designs seen in the davaab heavy fighters of the Mandalorian wars." gripping his chin softly he would look the fighter over, or least do his best, in reality, he couldn't see much other than a blurry image of what one would guess to be a fighter. Though he researched what the fighter was while they were going to the hangar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom