Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACT III - ooc discussion

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] Posted!

@[member="Macrosoft Mack"] fantastic! Looks like we are starting to get into groups now that there are descriptions of just exactly what we are facing!

I.... am so confused @[member="Jhaega"] @[member="Jyn Sol"]

Railroad? What railroad? No one was in any railroad? There hasn't even been a mention of railroad from any of the rebels including Mandalore or Mel.

While I don't mind going a long with the story, Sanctuary has not been described as a railroad at all, but as an underground warren. So..... I'm kinda lost on WHERE you are bursting in.

Since no one has even moved from our little pocket of resistance while in the midst of planning.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I am still on top of the Tower fighting Booloon
@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]
Hopefully before the thread is over we'll be able to meet up, just as we planned.

Just.
As.
We.
Planned.

@[member="Circe Savan"] @Anyone else who had no idea what the feth is going on
Basic run down (I haven't read every post, mostly just skimmed. Feel free to correct.) :
The Rebel base is in the tunnels. Big scary dragon and his army of Kursed are attacking said tunnels, while knowledgeable NPC leaders are leading an attack on Akala/General Ka's Stronghold. Rebel PCs given the option of going with leaders or defending base.

Circe, I think if we head off to look for a ship as you mentioned, we may be able to get to the tunnels in time to aid the defense.

In Umbris Potestas Est
@[member="Eenes Kokad"]

I was going to simply look for wherever the big ship/sinister building/whatever was located so we could find the villain and kill whoever did this, but alrighty. Make the suggestion IC and we can continue on.

Join as you see fit.

A - Going after the dragon and taking down loads of Kursed numbers.
(Ti and Racket just ran into the tunnels that will take us to the surface to get started on the attack.)
B - Infiltrate the keep, fight a Bad Mofo which will 'realisticly' take most of the groups combined forces.
(Group just went the opposite way and will Stay in the tunnels to infiltrate using the tunnel system. Kursed all throughout are trying to stop them from getting close.)

C - If anyone on the surface or lost in tunnels resonds to my last post : both parties need the element of surprise. Getting the dragons attention would help tremendously so that we have a chance of a surpise attack going forward on both missions. You would meet up with Group TiCira and Racket, only calling it that because at this point they are the only two characters I know that are going that way, later and from there help us cleanse the Kursed and bring reinforcements if able to the group infiltrating. But the main job will be killing a dragon.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Providing some music!
http://youtu.be/-_89ZFeeS98

and of course for those slow mo moments!

and aptly named!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyBi6uoTvEY&feature=share&list=RDPyBi6uoTvEY

Alright, so I know, who are the Kursed who are attacking the group aiming for the Dragon?

Just so we can appropriately tag you --- and I think we are also waiting on replies from you so we can post.

Or do we NPC them dragon lord?

@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]
There are some PC-Kursed who need to join in; I'd also like a list of people who are staying behind.
Anyone able to give me a brief rundown on what's happening in the tunnels where Jhaega is? The thread explodes each night >___<;'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom