Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACT III - ooc discussion

As far as I'm aware, me and my band of merry clones et al. have reached @[member="Racket"] and @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] and I assume will be helping to slay a dragon. Although I'm not too sure on the exact details. Either way: GO TEAM DRAGONSLAYERS!

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Kara Avoyos"]

I love that reasoning. You successfully earn a likey. Dadada dundundun. Click.

The resistance have split up into two groups (excluding some stragglers left on the surface), one of which to go after the Dragon @Jhaego(?) and the other to go assault the Tower of Doom, or wherever @Kaa and @[member="Phobos"] live. The would-be dragon slayers think it was a distraction but, from a post I read, Kaa knew about it. So either way battles are finally gonna go down. Kursed are following both groups and have so far broken into the tunnel system to attack @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]'s distraction (who lead a group to go attack the dragon). No idea on the events following the other group.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Okay, what I am going to do, is go through the entire thread and tag everyone so they know about the OOC discussion.

In the meantime, I will make a list of characters and locations to make it clear where people are at. Those that are not on the list, hopefully will see their name tagged in the ooc and relay where they are at.

Hopefully that would make it easier.

I'd also like everyone to please continue to mark at the top of their post their location and if possible general objective : IE Dragon slaying, Attacking Kaa and Phobos, etc

This will just make it easier on the PVE players who have the storyline characters that will drive our opposition.

Once we get a handle on who is where, and who is attacking whom, I'll go ahead and post. LOL I just want to make sure I know if we are waiting on Kursed to fight the dragon party first or are we waiting on the dragon?

once i get an idea where who is where, i'll slap on a post just to situate people. Sound good?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Alright, I'll be putting up updates here on the list of locations and characters. Give me a sec. I'll do it on the first post as well as progressively as things move.

>.> Hopefully I don't lose anyone.

GROUP A --- DRAGON SLAYING AND ATTACKING THE KURSED WHO ARE CHARGING AT THEM

REBELS

• @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

• @[member="Antares Windu"]

• @[member="Kara Avoyos"]

• @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

• @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

• @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

• @[member="Sarah Frostlight"]

• @[member="Nyos Val"]

• @[member="Marek Starchaser"]

• @[member="Kallion"]

• @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]

• @[member="Zius Aurus"]

• @[member="Racket"]

• @[member="Ordo"]

KURSED

BOSS FIGHT
  • @[member="Jhaega"]

*****​

GROUP B --- HEADING IN UNDERGROUND TUNNELS TO THE KEEP TO FIGHT PHOBOS AND KAA

REBELS
  • @[member="Melantha"]
  • @[member="Mandalore the Insurgent"]
  • @[member="Vulpesen"]
  • @[member="Melantha"]
  • @[member="Strider Garon"]
  • @[member="Mia Monroe"]
  • @[member="Verz Horak"]
  • @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

BOSS FIGHT
  • @[member="General Kaa"]
  • @Phobos ---> @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] will be battling Phobos mentalist wise, but will also be boosting the rebels.

*****​

GROUP C - UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

REBELS
  • @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - Battle Meditating for Rebels

*****​
GROUP D -- STILL ABOVE GROUND ON THE STREETS

REBELS

Group E
  • @[member="Eenes Kokad"]
  • @[member="Circe Savan"]
  • @[member="Grimm"]

Group F
  • @[member="HK-36"] ->>> KURSED @[member="Boolon Murr"]

Group G
  • @[member="Sochi Ru"]
  • @[member="Drake Blackwood"]
  • @Talia Fern
  • @[member="Marek S'hadar"] ->>> KURSED @[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Group H
  • @[member="Arla Balor"]
  • @[member="Talon Vosra"] ->>> KURSED @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Group I
  • @[member="Jonathon Patches"]

GROUP J
  • @[member="The Pale"] ->>> KURSED @[member="Asar Anchti"]

GROUP K
  • @[member="Sophia Walsh"] ->>> KURSED @[member="Turin Val Kur"]

*****​

FIGHTING IN RANDOM AREA
REBELS
  • @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] ->>> KURSED @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

******​

UNKNOWN CHARACTERS: Please post here so I can place you in the appropriate location.
REBELS
@[member="stardust"]​
@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]​
@[member="Keter"]​
@[member="Penumbra"]​
@[member="Domino"]​
KURSED
@[member="Northstar Zero Three"]​
@Break​

Kira Talith

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Okay, there you go Kara, the big bad list. I'd like everyone to please tag and label your location accordingly so I can keep this list up.

Kira Talith

Looks like Group B is going to need some heavy reinforcements when they deal with Kaa and Phobos.

I'd advise the people who are in the Street to join them asap

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon and possibly Arla are moving toward the citadel for the purpose of assaulting thw General and Phobos. I will clearly label my future post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom