Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACT III - ooc discussion

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
I'd also like everyone to please continue to mark at the top of their post their location and if possible general objective : IE Dragon slaying, Attacking Kaa and Phobos, etc

This will just make it easier on the PVE players who have the storyline characters that will drive our opposition.

GROUP A --- DRAGON SLAYING AND ATTACKING THE KURSED WHO ARE CHARGING AT THEM

REBELS

KURSED

BOSS FIGHT

GROUP B --- HEADING IN UNDERGROUND TUNNELS TO THE KEEP TO FIGHT PHOBOS AND KAA

REBELS

BOSS FIGHT
  • @General Kaa
  • @Phobos ---> @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] will be battling Phobos mentalist wise, but will also be boosting the rebels.

GROUP C - UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

REBELS

GROUP D -- STILL ABOVE GROUND ON THE STREETS

REBELS

Group E

Group F

Group G

Group H

Group I

GROUP J

GROUP K

FIGHTING IN RANDOM AREA
REBELS

UNKNOWN CHARACTERS: Please post here so I can place you in the appropriate location.

REBELS
@stardust
@Andreas Wintergreen
@Keter
@Penumbra
@Domino

KURSED
@Northstar Zero Three
@Break

I'm with the above-mentioned trying to get to some shelter. Other than that I have very little idea of what's going on.

In Umbris Potestas Est
I am standing in the power floor of a half-destroyed building, very confused as to what is going on both IC and OOC because too many people are posting.

I'm actually hoping to join this thread on the side of the Kursed. Can someone give me a basic rundown of where to plug in?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Antares Windu"]

I ran out of likes!!! D:

... and .. now that you posted that.. I kinda want to see it.

DO THIS TO SOME KURSED!

Now to get a Queen Gorgo for you to look at to see if it's okay to UNLEASH THE ANGER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom