Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act III: Insurrection

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
OBEYING THE CALL TO HUNT THE WITCH!

Oryuken's addled and broken mind heard the call to hunt the source of the power and he would always obey. Music began to play in his mind as the Kursed became happy children and the rebels melted away and became terrible monsters while the dreaded Jhaega became a beautiful angel in the back of his mind he pulled his beskad from the body on the ground and began walking deeper intonthe tunnels. Songs of wonder and beauty began ringing in his ears.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

He slashed at the bad wicked rebels that were seeking to hurt his angelic master. Why were they being so mean when Jhaega only wanted to help them. He turned blindly toward where the power of AKALA HIS GODDESS WAS POINTING HIM.

Why did he yell that?

He found a stairs and began to climb hopefully toward @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"].

'I like birds' he thought as he climbed. 'He should aquire birds.'

@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

@[member="Antares Windu"]

@[member="Kara Avoyos"]

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

@[member="Sarah Frostlight"]

@[member="Nyos Val"]

@[member="Marek Starchaser"]

@[member="Kallion"]

@[member="Voroll"] Dey Astaar

@[member="Zius Aurus"]

@[member="Racket"]

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]
@Oryuken CC-128P
@[member="Vaudin Miir"]

Rebel, tunnels

He saw Calico running and with Canal's problem with this crushed armor then it was gonna be tough for him to move fast. "Yeah, could someone help me in getting the hell out of here please. I'd like if my head not get chopped of by this jedi just like Jango Fett!!" Canal could move but it made him look really, really awkward and it would take a long period of time to catch up. "Calico, Galaar give a brother a hand. And could one of you get both of my rifles and detonators, please? Don't worry about the dual pistols they're almost out of ammo." He could see Calico's prisoner reaching for one his dual pistols. Good coordination as her hands were cuffed behind her and got one his pistols. "No, no, no, no!!!! No, no, no, no. Get your hands off the mask!!! She wanted to kill Canal without his helmet. She took off the helmet and put a foot over his throat. Kark, think of something. He could feel the feet pressing his throat and his throat not processing his oxygen. Oh, I know. "Hey guys look. It's Akala over there!!!!" He yelled out loud so everyone could hear him. Since this obviously distracted the girl, the Commando manged to get the feet off of his neck by moving like a worm and sank his teeth in the girl's achilles heel. This was the most nastiest thing he ever done in his life. The blood, the gorged, the screams of the girl, the damage he took when the girl shot him like fifteen times which weakened Canal. He immediately got his teeth out and saw the girl collapsed. Hopefully I don't get an infection from that, the commando thought as he spat out blood from his mouth. He saw from the visor of his helmet of how his face looked like. He looked like a monster and just recently acted as one a while ago. He felt bad for the little girl as she tried to get up and was in a lot of pain and lost her balance several times.

The little girl was above Canal with the pistol aimed at his head. "Well, what are you waiting for? I'd suggest that you pull that trigger right now. Just get it over it." Then Canal felt something: He felt sad. Sad that he wasn't going to get a date, seeing the rest of the galaxy, and other things he hadn't experienced in life. Well this is a nice way to go out. A little girl killing a trained soldier. That sounds pathetic and horrible in case he was in history books.

@TiCira D'Arr Hawk

@Antares Windu

@Kara Avoyos

@Galaar CC-252

@Commander Calico CC-247

@CC-117 Canal

@Sarah Frostlight

@Nyos Val

@Marek Starchaser

@Kallion

@Voroll Dey Astaar

@Zius Aurus

@Racket

@Ordo

@CC-935 Bluejay
@[member="Oryuken CC-128P"]
@Vaudin Miir

Rogo was a cautious man. He'd taunted the Mandalorian Soldier, earlier. A bit of adrenaline, perhaps? Maybe just the nature of this warzone, his rude wakeup, and his rapid disarmament had inspired him to do something stupid. At least he hadn't followed through. Maybe if he'd been better equipped he could've fought @[member="Ordo"] to a standstill. Nearly naked, however, wasn't a great way to engage his enemies now, though. He'd been lucky when, while pursuing his first Rebel target, another Kursed gone and gotten himself killed. He'd died right in front of Rogo. Janus had pulled the pistol off the man, glanced around, and smiled to himself. The tactics, the potential, the means to cause as much chaos as humanly possible started unfolding before him.

He snuck around, picking out isolated... Anyone, really. Ostensibly he was killing the rebels, but it was impractical, how poorly equipped he was. Some of these other Kursed fethheads were idiots, too. Didn't deserve their gear. Didn't need it. He'd take it from them. Take it and Kill the Rebels. It was his only job. He'd be good at it. He'd equip himself to cause as much damage as possible. Some kind of cobbled together amalgamation of Mandalorian, mercenary, and random trash from around the streets. A sign on his shoulder. A hot pink pauldron at his knee. Some messengers satchel, filled to the brim with varying explosives, then tightly strapped to his side. An assortment of blaster pistols and rifles. He'd even managed to rig up a flamethrower, running the small tank onto his back, with a Mandalorian gauntlet.

He'd use up a charge pack out of a rifle, then ditch it, and grab another. A round would slap into the armor, char it, warp it, or eat through it. He'd ditch it, then scoop up another, closely sized piece. For a solid while, his tactics kept him in the fight, isolated though he was. The voices kept coming, though. The screams and the commands. He had his goal. Kill the Rebels. And he'd do so. Even now, he tracked the girl from earlier. The one with the hand cannon. She'd holed up in a building, staying on the ground floor. It'd be a terrible idea to just rush in. She'd slaughter him, going off that gun of hers. So, best to control the situation. Best to dictate the terms. Best to play it safe.

Janus Rogo is a cautious man. He smiled, before tossing a pair of grenades, around a corner, sending them skittering into the same room as [member='Circe Savan']

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Rebels - Tunnels
Kallion's swing had missed, making him stagger instead of the kursed 'Darn it,' he heard a blaster sear over his head 'did he just-' he cut himself off, he was going to use the secondary fire for his weapon, it could clear out some kursed, and hopefully this one too 'Hope there's enough kursed between me and the others. he quickly ducked down with his pulse rifle aiming up then he activated the secondary fire mode for his weapon, guaranteed to kill one or two rows of kursed, with how short he was going to fire it, and hopefully the one in front of him, if he didn't duck in time.

@[member="Vaudin Miir"]@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Rebels- Fighting the Dragon.

After having chased the dragon into the open, Nyos noticed a large number of the corrupt soldiers diverting their attention to the Jedi who summoned a massive rain storm that swept over the land. Nyos leapt to a rooftop to level himself to the dragon's gaze.

I have a few choice words for you, giant gecko. But first, let me gut you like the flying fish you are!

Nyos reared back and sprinted forward across rooftops, bounding recklessly towards the beast, saber drawn back, ready for a strike.

@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

@[member="Antares Windu"]

@[member="Kara Avoyos"]

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

@[member="Sarah Frostlight"]

@Nyos Val

@[member="Marek Starchaser"]

@[member="Kallion"]

@[member="Voroll"] Dey Astaar

@[member="Zius Aurus"]

@[member="Racket"]

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]
@[member="Oryuken CC-128P"]
@[member="Vaudin Miir"]

@[member="Jhaega"]

Zius stared the Jedi down with a glint of hate in his singular eye. The cybernetic filled with red static as he pressed the activation of his curved lightsaber, twirling it and then holding it at an angle, readying himself and securing his composure. Now was the time to realize the truth of the moment, now was the time to decide the fate of either Force warrior.

"You won't be going anywhere, Jedi. I'll make damn sure of that. You're a fool, tainted by the touch of this Akala. As if you Republic loyalists weren't irritating enough, here you are, speaking down to someone who thought you all a spectacle of grandeur. No longer is this true; you want to rip me apart? Then let us engage, allow my blood to speak malice against yours. I won't be letting you live, and if I'm to fail here, you're coming with me."

Zius began to radiate an intense signature of the Force, his anger building as thoughts raced through his mind. Spite becoming the vision of an aggressor whose only desire was to destroy. His lust for the satisfaction to drive his hand into the innards of a protector, the feel of their body convulsing around his arm with the last moments of life.

To slay the peace would bring him his own solace.

@TiCira D'Arr Hawk

@Antares Windu

@Kara Avoyos

@Galaar CC-252

@CC-117 Canal

@Sarah Frostlight

@Nyos Val

@Marek Starchaser

@Kallion

@Voroll Dey Astaar

@Racket

@Ordo

@CC-935 Bluejay
@Oryuken CC-128P
@Vaudin Miir
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Upon landing with an impressive sum of momentum, the Jedi Master tarried in his stance before rising. He barely had enough time to see that the love of his life had been dropped from her assailant before the presence of the Force manifested itself. At this range, it was difficult to do anything more than endure, so Josiah raised his arms up defensively and focused, utilizing his own hastily-thrown telekinesis to combat the force hurled by Turin. The result was his form skidding across the pavement, standing tall, until coming to a halt several feet back. "Leave Sophia be." warned the Master, "I am your opponent now." With that said, Josiah extended his offhand and allowed Judgment to flow through him. Born of the Force, electricity leapt from his open palm and discharged across the gap, poised to strike the man in his torso.

@[member="Turin Val Kur"].

In Umbris Potestas Est
Plink, plink, plink...

The sound of the grenades immediately perked up Circe's attention, and without thinking, she pushed forward with the Force. The grenades bounced off a broken slab of duracrete before flying into the burning street and exploding, Circe sucking behind a half-collapsed wall to keep the resulting fragmentation from impaling her.

"Joy." Standing up, she focused, immersing herself in the White Current and slowly stepping out, looking for the presence of whoever had done this.

"Who are you and what is your reason for attacking us?" Her voice would seem to come from all directions, resonating in the canyon-like terrain made of dead and dying buildings.

@[member="Janus Rogo"]

Group Flanking Dragon and fighting around Ti'Cira
Surface

Every Kursed seemed to have eyes for the group. Standing beside the tall lady became a bad idea. Chants came from her lips but that was no longer his problem. What was the problem? They weren't moving and getting flanked. From all sides the Frackers were moving in. Eye's twitched in unison looking out at the staggered ranks of their enemy. They had weaknesses. Time to break the frackers. A familiar voice spoke in a horrid tone. A machine making a joke..... was the same as it yelling.​
"HK bot! If YoU dON't STarT droPPInG MoFo'S I'M GONnA rEwirE yOu INto a FRacKinG FeM Bot!!!!! hHahahahHahahHahahHahA"
"She Needs Time." @[member="Verz Horak"], was all that Racket took from the words.​
His body crouched on all fours bringing his chest as low to the ground as it could get. What followed was a blur in his mind. Legs kicked hard at the paces at the highest speed a Racmeer could reach. Before the enemy could get in his way he was in their ranks. The depth was just reaching the last of the enemy that would begin to threaten his women. Mando blade in one hand. Blaster in the other. Both Fracking Shis up. Legs kicking hard into the air onto Kursed soldiers shoulder. Blade jammed through it's throat, blaster blew into it's mouth. Leaping into the air in a back flip gave him time for two shots down on the open necks of two others. He fell into the ranks but all that could be heard was blaster fire while he made his way through the ranks in such a manor as taking out the first three threats. His Group's Weapons Unloaded Hell into their ranks as well. Hissing through the air around him sounded the blaster fire from his allies evaporating falling water around them. Drenching his fur made his smell worse but it wasn't a problem. The thick sheets of water made it harder for the frackers to spot him before his blade was licking their throat or blaster busting up their faces.​
His strategy was strange but his path was methodical. Within ten seconds of the water covering his body he had found his way back by ti's side. Her arm was outstretched in front of her. Smooth transition turned into his blade hand's palm replacing knife and finding other blaster in a split second. Both fingers were going off. Anything his eyes caught sight of through the torrential down pour had a few clickclickclickclick's sent it's way resulting in the fracker tasting his load.​
"I'MMA DeAtH YoU Up FrACK SaCKSSsssssSsSSs!!!!! CoMe TAstE ThE PaIN In My GIRl's RAin!!!!! hHahahahHahahHaHahahHAhAhAHAH!!!!"
@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"], @[member="HK-36"], @[member="Antares Windu"], @[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"]..... Whoever else is with us.

Well, that wasn't very promising. Calico took a moment to shift his gaze down to Canal. The younger clone was in a bit of a tissie. The Commander leveled his rifle, training it on his former prisoner. "Shame." He mumbled as the rifle shuddered.

The girl fell heavy as a red mist sprouted from her midriff, effectively freeing Calico up. "Form up!"

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Rebels, tunnels

Canal let out a huge breath. Get to live another day to kill and live and perhaps to get a date. With the prisoner neutralize the commando got his rifles and detonators and especially his helmet, the helmet is always important. He put on the helmet and felt happy and calm again, even though there was a dragon to kill and people shooting everywhere and ran to Calico's position. As he was running he could feel some pain from his right ribs. He touched grabbed them with his hands and, yep there were broken all right thanks to Tracyn when he crushed his armor. As he ran the pain doubled and it annoyed him so much. Well know he knows why people complain so much when people have their ribs all broken. Kind of funny to him that he was annoyed by the pain but loved it at the same time. "Thanks, Calico. For saving me from a cliff hanger. I owe you one." He took a moment to bring himself back to neutral even though the broken ribs would be a problem to him. "What are we doing, now?" he asked Calico cause he was confused on what they are doing at the moment.

@TiCira D'Arr Hawk

@Antares Windu

@Kara Avoyos

@Galaar CC-252

@Commander Calico CC-247

@CC-117 Canal

@Sarah Frostlight

@[member="Nyos Val"]

@Marek Starchaser

@Kallion

@Voroll Dey Astaar

@Zius Aurus

@Racket

@Ordo

@CC-935 Bluejay
@Oryuken CC-128P
@Vaudin Miir

@Jhaega

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Tracyn didn't retort back, he found it useless to babble against that when the will of Akala was calling him. Gathering the force into his hands, it unleashed itself in a hefty force-burst, aimed straight for Zius' unsuspecting body. He didn't feel a terrible threat from Zius, in fact, he found him rather weak. A look of disapproval and disgust washed over Tracyn. He wasn't about to let this man talk down to him, like some kind of weakling. No. He was Tracyn Ordo. Super Commando. Jedi Knight. The man who defeated Darth Vulcanus in a duel, with only his hands. He was a demon, and this whelp would soon learn why he earned that name.

Kursed- Left behind in the city

@[member="Circe Savan"]

He frowned, shielding his head as the grenades detonated, well away from him. He heard and felt a few small impacts, confident that the small amounts of shrapnel were little cause for alarm. He had to reevaluate the situation now, too. A Jedi. Wonderful. One far more well equipped than most Mercenaries, as well. Should provide for a challenge, maybe even a bit of entertainment. Risky, though. He pulled back into the alley, ducked down in the shadows, then waited for her to come and clear the area. He'd hoped to flush her out, at least, with the grenades. Maybe simp-THE FETH WAS THAT.

Her shouts filled the alley, seeming to come from everywhere at the same time. Skragging Jedi. Think think think.

"I'm attacking you for money, witch.", he said calmly, setting a trio of grenades on the ground, right next to him. He stood calmly, holding his hands out in front of him, looking around warily. "That, and to make this damnable voice shut up."

It didn't really matter what the Kursed Jedi thought. In this moment, Zius was selfless and a torrent for the Force to flow through him; self-destruction would be a prime in the effort to take this delusional Republic dog with all the predatory instinct he could muster. He was created as a Jedi Hunter, and this would be the ultimate way to test his mettle for that title. Despite the fact that this man may be well-versed in the ways of the Force, it wouldn't hinder the Dark Jedi from trying to take his life one way or another.

He who dares defy his own brotherhood, his kin of Jedi as a monstrous travesty. He may act on his aggression, but such was infantile for the true way of the Darkside. He didn't suffer the same way, he had the Republic at his back to care. What glory did this man hold in his wake for destruction when he was merely a blemish on the ranks of the Jedi? A murderer as an act, threats of a Sith; pompous, ignorant. He was no Sith, he was no one to talk down to a child birthed of ill creation and mapped for the sole intention of murdering such disgraceful beings who thought themselves superior. Death will reign, Jedi shall fall.

Zius responded by focusing his telekinesis on a mound of bodies, twisting their limbs together to form a mass of distorted features and broken bodies, allowing them to absorb the blast generated by Tracyn. All the lives lost for the cause of a name glamorized to the status of a deity, their belief now painted the walls of the tunnel with their blood and husks. Their cause meant nothing now.

"Embrace me. Relinquish all the anger you have unto me, be a martyr for you cause! Isn't that what you desire? Gratification? What does your Order think of you? Why would they allow such an abomination to be a face for the Republic when all you seem to feel is hate? You're no Jedi. Your cause is a lie."

He stood his ground still, watching for the next move.

@TiCira D'Arr Hawk

@Antares Windu

@Kara Avoyos

@Galaar CC-252
@Commander Calico CC-247

@CC-117 Canal

@Sarah Frostlight

@Nyos Val

@Marek Starchaser

@Kallion

@Voroll Dey Astaar

@Racket

@Ordo

@CC-935 Bluejay
@Oryuken CC-128P
@Vaudin Miir
@Tracyn Ordo

Phobos

P
@ EVERYONE

His brother moved to fight and Phobos not being the type to head straight on into battle moved towards the shadows. He opened his palm and took a gander at the minds that gathered to fight. He sensed their fear, their confusion, and their odd sense of bravado. A toothy grin spread across his face while his palm closed crushing the ghastly images that had formed to show him the fear of the Rebels. The fight had gone on long enough and it was time for him to shower them with his powers.

Atop a building, he stood watching the rats fight among each other. His brother, attacked with physical horrors, not his game. Tilting his head side to side a cracking echoed in the small area and it was time for him to play with the minds of those trying to stop his Father and Akala. Fingers danced in front of him as he grinned wider, a wind blew through the streets against the witches storm. This wind was something different, it blew to the core of every being that lingered in the city near the fortress. It was cold and it bit at the mind, weaving its way till it latched on.

Images of death and destruction formulated in the minds of the Rebels, deep dark fears of loved ones dying, memories of broken childhoods flashing before their eyes like horrible dreams that have taken form. The sick smell of death filled their noses and Phobos cackled which would be heard through whatever illusions that formed in the minds of those in the rebellion. He continued to attack their psyche, but he sensed a barrier guarding them and he frowned slightly. He knew exactly who was protecting the minds of the rebels.

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION IN A PLANT COCOON <3 @[member="Phobos"] @ EVERYONE

He showed his face and Spencer within the meditation cocoon she had created for herself tightened her eyes. His plague of horrors filled her mind reminding her of the day she had lost the most important person in her life. Fighting it, she knew the memory was just a memory nothing more and nothing less. Phobos was a monster attempting to hinder the rebels, she couldn’t allow that. Settling in once she forced herself to see past the horrid memory, she did her best to purify the minds that were being plagued.

Phobos had power beyond her own and she did her best to provide some light at the end of the tunnel. If it worked then great the rebels would have clear view and continue to fight on. Though, her meditation provided a shield - his Force Horrors were more than she could handle on this grand of a scale. The nightmares still poured through, but their intensity would hopefully lessen. Spencer held her breath as she gave every ounce of her life into the meditation forgoing even her own mental health.

Survive, everyone!

Smirking he heard the disasters happening outside of the Fortress, he waited. A grin spread across his face as he could feel the world starting to finally give into her influence. Standing he laughed, the laughter would echo the fortress and the kursed that worked there would stop and glance towards the heavily armored monster. It was going to be over soon and he would have given her the universe.

Vulpesen was currently on his way to the general when a cold feeling passed over him. Images of Zarro, Ace, the order, EVERYONE! One by one they fell and Vulpesen simply couldn't get these thoughts out of his head. "Get out! Get OUT!" His voice was a growl as he pushed away the fears. They couldn't be dead, they couldn- but... they were. So many years in the future and Akala had destroyed the galaxy? For all he knew, his friends had died long ago. The thoughts burned him with a rage. He himself may have died some time ago, but now he didn't care. He was alive now and Ruurrri help the one who brought this revelation on. His lightsaber ignited in his hand as he felt @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]' influence. "Thanks." Again he walked forward, making his way through the alleys. "My friends, today is a day of victory. ignore the images for they matter not! No matter who is destroyed, we fight for something grander than ourselves and even should you die, youu need not care as you have left this hell. Now then, lets get to work!"

@[member="Phobos"] @[member="General Kaa"]

Rebels - fighting kursed

Kallion stood up looking quickly at the kursed that had been killed, he didn't see the one he had been fighting 'he must've ran.' he though as he ran through the horde of kursed, ramming the butt of his weapon into one's face, sending it flying off of its feet. Kallion quickly ran through even more kursed before diving in between two more, and arriving near Canal and Calico, then flipping onto his back to shooting the kursed behind him. As he got up he turned to Calico "what's our next move?" he felt his side "darn, that hurt." he lightly chuckled as he rubbed his ribs.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Rebel, tunnels

"What the..." No matter how brave Canal is he still has fears in him. All of sudden Canal saw images of his brothers getting killed in the most brutual way that could happen to anyone. He saw Calico, Galaar, Doc, Storm and his other siblings getting killed in front of him. He kneeled down in sorrow and could feel a tear coming out of his eyes. He saw Kamino, his homeworld being destroyed along with the other clones on the planet.

He saw another image of a man in front of him with a lightsaber in hand ready to strike down Canal. "Come on kill me!!! Let me go with my brothers!!! Come on!!!" Then he heard a voice from the background telling him to survive. "Get out of my head, get out of my head!!!!!" Canal yelled out in rage and then everything was back to normal.

"You will not manipulate me and my fears you damn monster!!! My brothers, the rebellion, and I will find victory and glory above you all!!!" He grabbed his rifle and continued shooting and killing Kursed and even though he still had the pain from his ribs that did not stop him from continuing the rebellion cause. "For Mandalore and the galaxy!!!"

@TiCira D'Arr Hawk

@Antares Windu

@Kara Avoyos

@Galaar CC-252
@Commander Calico CC-247

@CC-117 Canal

@Sarah Frostlight

@Nyos Val

@Marek Starchaser

@Kallion

@Voroll Dey Astaar

@Racket