Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act I: Sands of Time

MAIN GROUP
@Alexandra Shadowstalker @Simone @Jaxton Ravos @Tamara @[member="Doc"]

His big hand waved her over to get closer, but as soon as she was within reach, he made a grab for it. Well, more like started to inspect her basket.

"Got any Ula fruit? Water? Ale?" came his series of questions, chapped lips moving as his eyes squinted down at the slave. AH HAH! He held up a prize in the form of a pear. Flashing a wink to the slave, he began to search for a bladder of water. At least, until his pink lady hallucination made a grab for his wrist.

Which promptly had him jerk as a purple pear went flying into the air, his expression turning into one of startled shock. "OH CHIT!" he cried out, one leg moving his knee up as if to defend himself from the pink hallucination turned reality!

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!" He cried out, waving his arms around in front of him as if that would detach the pink demon holding him.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra's eyes found their way to @[member="Habaek"] and the slave girl he was talking too, she watched for a few moments, waiting to see what it is that the man was talking about, she had noticed he had tried to talk to her earlier but she had been too dazed to respond. She kept her attention on @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Lilia Dur'iar"] incase they spoke, she would not respond rudely and be distracted when these two had helped her.

MAIN GROUP

@[member="Doc"]

The Umbaran continued to saunter about, annoyed and confused. In all his meandering and putting up with these overjoyed ruffians, there were still no answers to be had. Perhaps, then, answers would come not by walking with the crowds, but by observing the interactions of relevant Player Characters. There were people about who, like Tyrin, did not appear to belong here. Yet they went by unnoticed by these brainless celebrants. There was one of them now, a soldier by the look of him. He was watching a group that contained at least two people of a pink complexion. Tyrin didn't get that, but he did resolve to speak with this man.

The grim faced Umbaran walked over, cutting away from the insufferable crowd and stopping just next to the warrior. "You're lost as well, I take."

Just then, a commotion erupted, and Tyrin found himself staring back at the small crowd. He repressed a sneer. That wouldn't be very becoming of him at this time. He observed passively.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Main Group
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn woke up, more with a startled look on his face then before since he wasn't used to this. Last time something this strange had happened they had been in the forest and working together to fight in the forests of Kashyyyk. Now he moved around checking his gear as his sabers were there and his robes, the sasori bodysuit and boots which provided protection were all he needed in the end though. Well worth it and he spoke. "Iella are you here?" He hoped she wasn't though this had the swamp written all over it.

@Alexandra Shadowstalker @Simone @Jaxton Ravos @[member="Habaek"] @Doc

Tamara wanted to roll her eyes, to call this madman out for his follies, but she did not. She was, after all, a slave, and even a brief show of disloyalty was considered unwise.
Rather, she picked up the spilled fruit and retrieved the water from his flailing hands.

“Master, I think you have had too much sun,” she said as levelly as she could.
The pink creature was disturbing her a bit too. She was silent, not sure if she should reply or not.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
MAIN GROUP

Jaxton observed as the man didn't seem to have any answers for him or Simone, more concerned about their skin color than their odd location and environment. And still drunk by the looks of it. Thus he turned his attention to the young slave girl.

"Excuse me miss, I'm sorry to take up your time but, where are we? And why do you call this man Master?" He asked @[member="Tamara"] before he heard @[member="Habaek"] begin to flip out about Simone touching him. With a wave of a hand he put up a simple mind trick on the skinny man's mind, not giving him any particular order or trying to seek out information, but just trying to reassure him of his safety.

"@[member="Simone"] is fine, she's not going to hurt you. You should calm down a bit." He suggested to the man, hoping to pacify the situation a bit.

@[member="Habaek"], @[member="Simone"], @[member="Jaxton Ravos"], @[member="Tamara"]

Apparently several organics were converging upon a slave girl. Once a more idealistic, a human Moira would have been a passionate fighter against slavery, against all forms of oppression, for all chains must be broken so that the freedom of a totally egalitarian society could sweep across the Galaxy. But Moira felt so preciously little these days - she was not programmed for it.

Some lunatic madman was pulling off weird antics, but then being illogical was normal for organics so she paid him no mind. "The more appropriate question is when. But I doubt she is equipped for a long Questions and Answers session," she spoke calmly, emotionlessly, when the pink-coloured female asked the slave where they were. She sended the caution coming from the native girl who seemed to have piqued everyone's interest. If the Zeltron was disturbing to the girl called Tamara, who in another timeline had already had time travel antics with Siobhan Kerrigan, though Moira would not know that, then the impassive, eerie nature of the human replica droid had to be even more so.

@[member="Moira Skaldi"] @Alexandra Shadowstalker @Simone @Jaxton Ravos @Habaek

A group had gathered. This was bad. It was never wise to be alone with strange people, men especially.
And now a pink male was asking her things, odd things. It was all too much.

“Because I am a slave, Master,” she said flatly. If the phrase ‘duh’ was in her vocabulary, it would have made an appearance.
Now they asked where…when…they were? This was all very odd.
“We are on Dathomir, Master,” she said, unsure where he was going with this. “In the City of the King…Great King Oa…” she said, as though her loyalty was in question.
How do they not know this?

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Tamara"]

Alexandra hadnt crowded the slave like the others but had heard and raised a brow. She thought silently before walking forward, making a small sign with her hand saying she would be back in a moment to @[member="Vulpesen"] and @Lilia Dur'iar before speaking. "I think you guys are crowding the girl and obviously shes confused." She turned her head to the slave now. "Im sorry for their words miss, they must have drank too much during the celebration and are now too drunk to function correctly."

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
The Main Group
@Moira Skaldi @Alexandra Shadowstalker @Simone @Jaxton Ravos @Habaek @[member="Tamara"]

The Force-presence less woman and the tone of the slave indicated simplicity, yet their statements left only questions for Jaxton. He had heard of Dathomir, Darron Wraith had even suggested he go there as a Jedi Diplomat in times past, but all reports he'd heard was all slavery was of the men, not the women.

"Thank you, but call me Jaxton." He said to the slave, before thinking on the blonde's words. 'when' instead of 'where'. He'd heard of the Force doing all manner of things, but time travel? He'd not heard of that. Then again, it would explain the flipped slavery situation on Dathomir. If they were in the City of the King that meant Oa had to be around here somewhere. Turning to the woman he didn't know as an HRD he decided his conversation might be better focused on her, for now.

"You're right. You have any idea of where we might out when we are? Or perhaps meet this King Oa?"

The Main Group
@Moira Skaldi @Alexandra Shadowstalker @Simone @Jaxton Ravos @Habaek @Tamara

A hand wave some words and apparently everything was fine and dandy again! While the others talked among themselves -- ah yes cue -- "All hail King Oa!" Habaek repeated anew, as he brought the water bladder to his parched lips.

A groan of pleasure came from him, as the cool liquid went down his throat.

They could talk all they wanted about the King, he was just happy to have some water and food. Speaking of -- he mused, half swaying to and fro as the bladder fell from his lips, the back of his hand smearing away any remaining drops of liquid. Squinty eyes peered back at the slave, then at her basket.

He went digging through it again.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Main Group

Great, another fething party. Didn't people in the galaxy have anything better to do than parade around telling each other how great they all were? Surely there were battles to fought and wars to be won somewhere. As far as Cyrus was concerned, it was a damn shame the Fringe had signed that peace treaty with the Republic. That would've been a fight worth a thing or two. Another person bumped into him, and Cyrus pushed back, hard. The man went down with a bewildered look on his face. Cyrus turned away to find the drinks, and finally bothered to look around to catch his bearings.

What the fuck.

This wasn't... wherever the hell he'd been before. This was some desert city, of which there were none of note in either the Fringe or Imperial Space. Last he could recall he'd been in a room on Annaj, toying with some new Star Destroyer design. Now he was in some city surrounded by loud noises and joyous crowds and not a drink in sight. Some force trick, perhaps? That would be embarrassing, Cyrus couldn't recall the last time he'd been duped by the petty mind games played by so-called Jedi 'masters.' But if it was a trick, then what was the point? Assassination? How droll.

He patted the left side of his chest, where underneath his dress uniform coat rest a heavy blaster pistol in a side harness. At least he was armed, no more standing around looking foolish like at Schsea. Someone around here had to have some answers. Or a strong drink.

@[member="Gerion Ardik"]
MAIN GROUP
The soldier turned to the Umbaran. He had no idea of who he was, but he didn't look that particularly intimidating to the commander of Havoc squad. He paused, glancing back to the commotion. He spoke after a moment, observing how the Zeltron and the other man interacted."Lost...is an understatement, friend. I'm Doc. Havoc squad commander."Doc said, sniffing as he glanced around.

"King Oa, and a festival of sorts. You get any other clues, or any other answers, friend?"He addressed the older man in a friendly tone, but didn't speak up or down to him. He had everyone on an equal plane, Jedi, Sith, or not. Nobody mattered to Doc until they proved that they needed to. His eyes glanced around, for other important characters, other than those who simply sauntered about, like a herd of confused ants who had lost the trail. Doc's eyes flickered, as he searched for a hole in the crowd, some sort of...sign.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Main Group

She shook her head hating this feeling it was like being hung over without actually beign hung over. No there were worse things one could do it seemed and she had hit them all standing up and looking at the dust and dirt. There was nothing important here or worthwhile needed it seemed. Her scanner going off for a wrist mounted tac-pad with the gravity leveler in case it was needed. She could run around with lighter gravity like on Datarr and not be frail like a stick. "Fine mess you got yourself into, now lets see what we can do about it."

Bonnnnng. Bonnnnng.
The crowd grew silent, and a majestic man took the stage. He was composed, as composed as a King would be - his stature proper, his appearance regal.​
An announcer yelled from nearby.​
"ALL HAIL THE BIRTH OF THE PRINCESS."
The kingly man raised his hand to quiet the crowd.​
"The Queen recovers in bed with her daughter, but I could not wait."
The crowd roared in anxiety, in love, in adoration.​
"We have chosen a name," King Oa exclaimed.​
The crowd grew silent.​
"On this day, 100,001 BBY, the third cycle of the moons - I announce to you the heir to the throne of the Kwa Holdings Empire -..."
".....AKALA!"

MAIN GROUP

@[member="Doc"]

"Gerion Ardik." Tyrin said, introducing himself to the commander. "Executive Viceroy."

He felt as though he had heard of Havoc squad someplace before. Perhaps not. There were lots of squads in various militaries of the galaxy. For a gruff looking soldier, likely of the career variety, the man seemed friendly enough. He continued to watch the small gathering exchange words with a cloaked woman. Now that he looked closer, those two pink people looked somewhat familiar. Famous faces, maybe. No one Gerion had personally met before. The crowd continued to cheer for this mystery King. The more they did so, the stronger urge Tyrin had to find that king and decapitate him. Was he that insecure he needed these troglodytes to scream his bloody name to the high heavens?

Tyrin gave an exasperated sigh when pressed for answers. "No, unfortunately. Though I imagine that crowd harassing the cloaked woman and the urchin will produce answers at some point in their uncouth interrogation."

Though just as Tyrin had said that, another interruption transpired. He looked down the road, glaring towards a stage the crowd had pooled before. Even at this distance he could hear their roaring adoration for whatever was going on. Was that the King? Maybe Tyrin could make due on that decapitation wish. There was talk of a Queen and a child, in addition to the Kwa Holdings Empire. Never heard of it. Wait, 100,001 ABY?

"Bollocks. He can't be serious."

Alexandra Feanor

"One hundred thousand what...." She said this allittle too loud, her voice sounding loud in the silence as she stood there, she immediately shut up now though. Pulling her hood and robes tight she returned to where she stood near @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Lilia Dur'iar"], speaking lightly. "I think, things are not right here... appearently we are in a different time." She kept her head down, she had already made a fool out of herself by saying the date out as loud as she had.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"], @[member="Tamara"], @[member="Simone"]

"I believe he is not of our time. Nor is this our Dathomir. I also believe asking the natives in broad daylight things they would take for granted will arouse suspicion. Even more than our foreign clothing and equipment will," Moira said flatly, No, she was not being a troll at all. Actually she sort of was. "We are in the past. We should get away from the masses. By my estimations we..."

But before she could say anything else suddenly silence descended upon the vast crowd of natives and a majestic, regal man took over the stage, immediately identifiable as the King of the planet, authority emanating from him so that the hordes of organics found their gaze drawn to him. Then came the dramatic declaration, the heir to the throne had been born. Moira searched through her databanks, but drew a blank, both names meant nothing to her.

Oa...Akala...the lack of information was most annoying...Kwa Holdings Empire, she continued searching. Even the information a super computer possessed had its limitations, much as she would deny that, but she kept on digging deeper, scouring it for what entries she had on the far past...but these were almost primordial times.

"I find myself confirmed. This is a most interesting turn of events," she said conversationally, as if apparently being thrown back in time into a different age onto a Dathomir not ruled by ultrafeminist witches was something to write a scientific paper about. But then she was an assassin droid designed to imitate and murder organics, even if she had wanted to, which she did not, she could not exactly emote!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Main Group
@[member="Iella E`ron"]
Syn heard the sound as he moved quickly and listened letting his senses track the names being said, letting them expand into the crowd to find anyone he might recognize and the time even the empire named brought his head up for a moment while he looked on. Had he eyes they might be bulging but just pinching his arm to make sure he wasn't asleep was good enough to convince him... "Frak we went back in time and now we got to get back to the future."

@[member="Gerion Ardik"]

Doc blinked. He had heard it correctly. Hearing was something a commando never doubted. Sight, smell, all that, could be tricked with sorcery, or illusion or even weariness. But hearing is one of the most sensitive and picky senses, and required a great deal. And nobody else seemed alarmed, and the Viceroy at his side seemed as surprised as he was. He looked like the more investigative of the pair, and Doc grunted when the King finished speaking. Akala. Akala. He needed to remember that name, he needed to make sure that he never forgot, a nagging feeling in his bones told him so. And a Commando, especially Havoc, trusted their instincts.

"Buddy....I think he might be. And so is everyone else here. Haven't heard of that...Kwa. Kwa holdings."His focused drifted from the reporter and to the King and his newfound Umbaran friend. He felt that there was more to the Umbaran than he let on, but that wasn't for discussion right now, was it? Doc turned to the Umbaran. He knew the look. Anxious. Kinda bloodthirsty. Something waaaay more to this guy than he let on, obviously."Easy buddy, I don't think gettin' violent on these people is a smart move right now. I've only got a trench knife and my armor, and there's a lot of love for that guy and a whole lot of people who love him. I say we play this by ear, watch how this turns out."He said, his eyes drifting back to the King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom