Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act I: Sands of Time

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
MAIN GROUP

Basaba moved a little as her eyes opened with a sneer. She wanted to hurt something and then. "I was not that drunk" She looked over her armor and next to her for Strider or ordo... or Mia you never knew and stood up. She did a check first before making sure all of her equipment was secured and grabbed her helmet from her waist. She didn't have any pain so no tattoo's again... and none of the ones from the shore were here... that was a good sign as she rolled over the thought of what was happening in her mind and secured the helmet setting he scanners to check as much as she could

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Lilia Dur'iar"]

She heard the voice a moment too late as a man turned to her and gave her a strange looked, she shook her hand and swallowed. "Uh sorry ill be going over... uh there..." She backed away and pulled her robe tight as she looked around for who had spoke to her, she suspected the voice had been a mental transmission and as such she tried to return it as she stood there looking around like a fool. 'Hello, who was that and where are you?'

Vulpesen grinned and stood next to her, looking around and using his training with the Baran Do to circulate the air within his robes. "Not a clue. Just go with the flow, and hope we're not all here to get sacrificed." His nature was completely relaxed as he looked around with a smile, a complete opposite from his self in the padawan years. "So, whatcha been up to, besides getting teleported to some Ruurrri forsaken dust bowl that is." @[member="Lilia Dur'iar"]

MAIN GROUP
@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Simone"]

Tried and true, Habaek heard the cue. Only this time, he groggily sat up, his threadbare shirt parting to reveal a grimy but toned chest. His hand shot up, closed fist.

"ALL HAIL KING OA!"

With a half scowl, Habaek blearily assessed the situation with the King and... wait... He rubbed his eyes. Nope, he still saw pink.

"Chit," his nina once told him that drugs would do weird things with his mind. Seeing women with pink skin colour was definately a result of mixing that spice herb into his drink.

Main Group

The machine did not believe in the afterlife. As an organic she had, long ago, back on Artam, when she had been shackled by ignorance and superstitions. Its people had believed that the stars were the domain of powerful Gods, beautiful and devastating in their wrath, who had sent the Great Plague to cull the unworthy and punish mankind for its sins. Moira had long left these beliefs behind her. Before she ascended.

She averted her gaze from the bright, too bright, sunlight, for it seemed substantial even for a sophisticated machine like her, as the light seemed to envelope her. She heard the powerful, terribly annoying noise of the horn and wondered where she could find whatever foolish organic was responsible for blowing it so that she could crush his throat, for the sound annoyed her.

Her first thought - the probably most obvious one - was to think she was on Tatooine, given the desert landscape, but as she gazed across the scene before she dismissed that claim. The great announcement, hailing a so called King Oa, caught her attention. Moira liked to think she had a very good grasp on galactic politics and she was well-connected, yet she drew a blank regarding the name as she searched her databanks, even as she searched further, going back years, decades, centuries. Something else as amiss, she reflected as she moved forward, knocking some irrelevant, obviously primitive organics in shawls and desert clothing, aside.

The sun was bright, though the heat would not trouble her unless it reached the levels of the hellhole called Gehenna. Cold eyes flickered across the organics that had assembled, some of whom she knew. For a moment they focused on one in particular, @[member="Sargon Vynea"], a Fringe Governor. The last time they had met had been in a Fringe laboratory on Endor where she had almost killed him. It had been an entertaining fight. Her hands checked her clothing, noting that her newly acquired lightsabre was still there.

While the desert natives celebrated joyously and hailed the glory of their King, she processed, analysed. Information was processed through her mind at a rapid rate, with the efficiency and speed of a super computer. Upon a whim, her eyes focused upon the stars, braving the hot rays of the sun that were mercilessly coming down upon the organics, as she looked up, those cold eyes focusing on the position of three stars in particular, analysing the constellation. Once, twice, another time to be certain of what the data being fed into the droid brain was telling her.

This is not my time, thus was the logical conclusion and the machine did not argue with facts. It would not be the first time a Terminatrix was swept through the maelstrom and back in time. The next logical questions were how and why.

MAIN GROUP

Oh this was something she hadn't expected and standing there now with her shoulders rolling to relax Shinju stood with the saber on her thigh. Her chain blade and crossed swords on her back. A vicera scattergun in her hands while she walked it was quite a nice thing to enjoy after all and the empress of the infinite empire was laughing all the way while she opened herself up to feed on whatever she could find. To heal and to refresh, to keep her energies up as needed before all hell breaks loose hopefully.

Simone

S
Main Group
@[member="Habaek"] @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
"Jaxton!" the shout came out as more of a squeak and she threw her arms about his neck, relieved to see someone familiar. "I...I don't know. I have nothing, no answers for anything in my head. I was just here, and I can't remember where I was before." She had heard the mutter of pink ladies but Jaxton had drawn her attention away, ever so briefly. She moved from Jaxton side toward the one who had spoken, crouching down next to him.

"If you were sober, I'd stll be pink." she told him. "Can you tell us where we are?"

Lilia Dur'iar

L
@[member="Vulpesen"]
"Ha-fething-ha. I've - un momento, getting a brain comm." She said, frowning in concentration as she answered @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]. I'm over here. The woman would feel a slight tug on her sleeve, like somebody was trying to get her attention. Jedi robes. My name is Lilia. The guy in black next to me is Vulpesen. He doesn't bite much.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded, a stupid movement and probably one that made her seem crazy, only made worse by speaking outloud. "Right be right the-..." She caught a few more odd glances as they looked at her strangely and she pulled her robes and hood tight before walking over to @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Lilia Dur'iar"]. "Err thank you for stopping me before i made an even larger fool of myself, where am i and who is this king they are shouting for?" She said it only loud enough for them to hear her and no one else.

Lilia Dur'iar

L
Main Group
@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

"Haven't got a clue. Just go with the flow." Lilia replied, glancing around without much head movement. "Oh - what's your name, by the way? Didn't catch it." She asked, looking over at the woman.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
DA MAIN GROUP

Jaxton instinctively put an arm around Simone as she jumped up and put wrapped around his neck, but pulled his head back a bit at the high-pitched squeal before letting the light grip go. He was glad to see she was happy to see him, but it was too early for this. As he blinked a bit and scratched his head as he listened to her and realized she didn't have any idea where they were or how they got their either. Jaxton still felt the mild effects of a hangover, but something didn't feel right. Why did he randomly meet the reporter in the desert?

"Yeah, where are we?" He added to Simone's question. "And who is this 'King Oa' you're hailing too?"

@[member="Simone"] @[member="Habaek"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Lilia Dur'iar"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

"Err, im Alexandra, wait so you dont know where we are or anything, how about how you got here do either of you know that?" She looked around curiously now, how many others were there like them, and then a new thought came to mind, she thought she had seen it but now she was sure as she looked at their sides and saw the familiar cylinder. "You are jedi?"

Vulpesen looked up and raised an eyebrow at @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]. "Well now, I do believe we've met." It was a long time ago, but he seemed to remember there being wookies and being a new jedi padawan. Still, it was good to be with some familiar people and as for this "king", Vulpesen had a feeling that this whole entire thing would show them exactly who he was.

"Yeah, we're jedi. Considering I don't remember seeing you in the temple, I'm gonna guess that you aren't." He didn't think she was a sith, but she certainly didn't seem to be one of them. He would keep an eye on her, but for now she was good enough company. It was better than running into the familiar mask of Marcus Faust.

@[member="Lilia Dur'iar"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Main Group

"Owwww I picked a hell of a time to drink." Saki woke up as her mouth filled with dirt and she was laying there scrunched up with her butt in the air head in the sand. If this were any other time she might consider it all a wierd sex act but not so lucky. No right now she was looking at it all and taking in the sights around her before making a face and spitting the dirt out. "Ahhhh" Her gag reflext kicking in before she brushed herself off and checked herself. She had everything she needed at least and right now it was all about what she could do first. "Alright find some jedi and join up, hopefully one of them can wash this flavor of dirt out of my mouth."

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him oddly for a few seconds trying to remember where they had met, what had been happening but she couldnt. It was odd to see someone familiar yet not know their name or where you met them. "Right... im sorry though i dont remember your name... and no im not a Jedi." She pulled her robes tight, hiding the holocron she kept at her side at all times, it was a useless item in truth, only holding the memory of her own master and the masters before them, nothing important to anyone but her.

Among the crowds in that desert city was a girl. She was young, twenty as a maximum, and she was dressed in thin peasant garb. Whilst the cheering went on, and whilst the strangers to the city milled around, she moved among them. In both hands she carried a heavy basket of goods. Her pale skin was covered in concealing robes but her green eyes shone out.

Wearily she picked her way amongst the people whilst the people cheered the Great King. To her, it was all in a day’s work. Kings and lords were not for her…not for a slave named Tamara.

MAIN GROUP
@Alexandra Shadowstalker @Simone @[member="Jaxton Ravos"] @[member="Tamara"]

Dark eyes kinda set upon the pink lady... and now pink guy with a rather startled expression. He brought his hand down after the hail, only to rub at his eyes. Why was everyone pink?

He pulled his hands way and gave a couple of more blinks in the direction of the duo, only to loft a bushy brow. Needless to say, he slowly began to reach out with a long finger over to Simone. There was a determination in his gaze, as he made the attempt to poke at Simone's cheek.

"Color test," came the half mumble, only to dart his gaze up at the dreadlocked male. The cue.

"ALL HAIL KING OA!" he bleated out again, giving his hallucinations an odd look, as if they should know. A thumb jerked towards the direction where the original announcement came.

"The king, pink vision man." he said to his drunken vision. There are no pink people in real life! That's when his gaze went back to Simone. Curiosity sparked in his black eyes.

"I wonder if I drink the morack tea if I'll start seeing blue people?" he mused aloud, slowly getting to his feet, his sandals picking up a small cloud of dust.

That's when the slave girl caught Habaek's eyes, only to zoom in on the basket she held.

"OI! YOU!" he waved her over, at least this one had normal skin color. She must be real. "Come here!"

Main Group
@[member="Habaek"]

"OI! YOU!" he waved her over, at least this one had normal skin color. She must be real. "Come here!"
With a resigned sigh the girl changed directions. Why can they give me no rest by day or by night?
This didn’t look like one of the usual ones though.
“Yes, Master?” she asked as politely as she could muster.

Doc moved about, spotting a few people here and there, but found no answers. His eyes finally stopped on a girl, a girl that he felt was...important. His eyes met her green, and he looked at her. She was wearing different clothing than everyone else, and carried herself different. He paced around, watching her movements. His armor clinked, as he moved towards a...thinner looking guy, and a pink girl. The Republic commando sauntered forward, gazing around. He was just watching from afar, but they could see him mouth the words.

"What the hell..."

@[member="Tamara"]

Simone

S
Main Group
"King of what?" Simone pressed, rising from her crouch as he got his feet, dismissing them as hallucination. Driven by desperation to have an answer she caught the man's wrist. F that didn't say 'I'm real damnit, now answer my questions' she didn't know what did.

"Please, can you tell us where we are?"

Eyes darted to the slave girl. Maybe she would be able to give them an answer.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] @[member="Tamara"] @[member="Habaek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom