Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Accepting Padawans

I could totally see Mi'la confronting some Sith Baddie or the sort. Playing out like the following.

Sith: Who's going to stop me? You.. And what army?

Sith suddenly senses great disturbance and turns head. Becoming much confused as he sees an angry mob of padawans rushing him

Mi'la: Um.. Yeah. I've got about as much clue as you do. They just showed up one day. I find they're much like puppies. You feed em, you shelter em. Occasionally tell them they did a good job. They tend to stick around.. and usually prove quite loyal. Sure for optimal results some training and ironing out personality quirks is required.

Anyhow, play nicely with them. Oh, and hey.. If you make it out. Assuming you learned your lesson. You should consider adoption! As you can see I've plenty of padawans to spare.

I could totally see Mi'la confronting some Sith Baddie or the sort. Playing out like the following.

Sith suddenly senses great disturbance and turns head. Becoming much confused as he sees an angry mob of padawans rushing him

Mi'la: Um.. Yeah. I've got about as much clue as you do. They just showed up one day. I find they're much like puppies. You feed em, you shelter em. Occasionally tell them they did a good job. They tend to stick around.. and usually prove quite loyal. Sure for optimal results some training and ironing out personality quirks is required.

Anyhow, play nicely with them. Oh, and hey.. If you make it out. Assuming you learned your lesson. You should consider adoption! As you can see I've plenty of padawans to spare.
hey did you know that japanese honey bees surround an invading wasp and use their combined body heat to form a ball around and cook the wasp to death?

imagine that but with a padawan pile all roasting a sith

I will open all my duels by carpet bombing my opponents with my padawans in the opening round.

Figured this would just be easier, so I made a group so we can all just keep it nice and organized! Name is pending of course:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom