Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Abrupt Indefinite LOA

Hey folks. I've been doing some thinking and I have decided to leave Chaos for a while. Between a busy real life and my desire to write more new and diversified content, I have begun to feel a little stuck on Chaos. I've been writing consistently on chaos for 2 years, and in that time I've written very little that isn't Star Wars. That's not to say I don't love SW, Chaos, and whats happening on the site, and major respect to all the people involved in bringing the Second Great Hyperspace War to life. I just don't feel like I can fully keep up with it at this point in my life.

I hate to do this right now, especially at the start of another import round of invasion season, but every time in the past I've stopped myself from taking a break I've regretted it and the burnout is coming on strong. I took a small hiatus this past summer and I think it did me good, so my plan is to try something similar, maybe until the end of the year. I titled this as indefinite, however, because with everything going on right now I seriously have no good estimate. I still have big ideas I want to write on Chaos, but now just isn't the time, and I know when I get back eventually that there will still be great stories being written for me to get involved with.

Theres a few people this affects directly, and I apoligize for how abrupt this is:

Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust , Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Mikhail Grayson Mikhail Grayson and the rest of the Ashlan Crusade. I will be resigning from my position with the AC staff team, and wishing my friends there the best of luck, because they have awesome stories in progress right now. I'm glad to have helped out.

Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

The New Imperial Knights and the Maw, especially Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

I hope you all have happy holdiays and a good end to a crazy year. I hope to see you again my friends in the new one.

Hey I feel ya man! Sometimes we all need to take a break to focus on new and wonderful things, be it wanting to write other things or just to chill and enjoy life!

I will say you are one of the best writers I’ve had the pleasure of writing with. From the skies over Bastion to the grasslands of Dantooine. I hope to see you in the new year for some more exciting content!

Take care my friend, and see ya later Space Cowboy!

Geiseric Geiseric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom