Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Abandoned Jedi Temple Mission?

Greetings to anyone who is interested in this mission.

Since my character is missing more action focused threads and has been mainly doing social events. I figured it was time to branch out and explore other options. The Mission will evolve the exploration and recoveration of any artifacts of the Abandoned Jedi Temple and giving them to the proper authorities or if the people on the mission decide to themselves. Our main opponents will mainly be treasure hoarders that have occupied the temple and the surrounding perimeter to guard against intruders. Although character antagonist are more than welcome to join to spice things up a little. As for how the rp will play out, I figured that the crew would have already assembled on the Stormvermin [Monkrove's Personal Cruiser] and are making their way to the planet, or having my character establish a camp near the temple for the others to arrive at.

Faction Involvement in the rp is certainly welcomed, as there might be jedi and sith that are attempting to recover the same artifacts that the main team is. Anyone is welcome to join on this mission, and I look forward to seeing what interesting people would want to join this elderly warrior on a mission.

I appreciate those that respond down below that would like to give this mission a try. Do not hesitate to ask for more details and I will be happy to explain them to you in a reply message.

If there are any scientific curiosities around the ruins, I think my character would be very enthusiastic about studying them. The only problem is, my character is not good at fighting whatsoever, so in terms of fighting my character would more or less have to run and hide. Of course, this could have some interesting story impact.

Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Connie Copal Connie Copal Spek Zhio Spek Zhio

The thread is up, although I do hope that you don't mind that I made it public. Gives more of a risk of danger which can lead to more character development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom