Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Wedding of a Different Theme

Caedyn Arenais

C
“Quite a view isn’t it?”

Caedyn visibly flinched at the sound of her voice, glancing quickly to meet Asaraa's gaze as he felt her arms wrap around his waist; "Asaraa..." he said with both warmth and elated surprise to see that she had gotten his invitation after all.

They were a couple hard-pressed for time whilst serving differing Organizations and sides of the Galactic Map, yet the fact that she had managed to make an appearance to his Sister's Wedding of all times spoke volumes for what it meant to Caedyn.

"I'm so glad you could make it, thank you" He grinned, leaning in to place a kiss against her forehead, his right arm coming over hers, hand placed at the small of her back as he pulled her that much closer while not turning away from the ceremony itself.

"Oh, and you can kiss now! Congratulations!"
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun was no officially Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin 's Wife, a married Woman. Who'da thunk! Caedyn wore something of a grin, and probably would do for some time for the good tidings the day had brought, truly a healthy event for the heart.

Turning back to Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe , he chuckled quietly under his breath at her remark over the venue, silently giving his Sister credit for choosing somewhere original to be Wed.

"How many drinks would it take to get us there, I wonder" he mused, soon leading her towards the bar and motioning to the bartender for a couple of glasses. Bourbon for himself, and whatever poison the beautiful lady on his arm desired.

-Shelved-

S
Rowena watched Bastin Arenais and Adron Malvern Adron Malvern greet eachother. There was a great deal that was going to go on in this particular meeting. But that was between the two of them. Both Rowena and her daughter were not to interfere.

Speaking of which....

She turned her head and caught sight of Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais staring at the King and when her daughter looked away, she saw the evidence of her daughter's emotions. Anyone observing would notice that she was head-over-heels-in-love, which could be very dangerous, not to mention embarrassing. So Rowena leaned her head towards her daughter and spoke quietly under her breath; "Contain yourself Sara dear, and don't lose your head." The last thing that she needed was for Saraya to get so drunk on her love that she couldn't think straight or rationally. People could use that against her and that included the King. It wasn't beneath him to use love like any Zeltros would, in order to have her daughter do his bidding, no matter what it was or what the cost.

Her protective instincts began to flare up as she gave a glance to her husband, wondering if he was sharing the same observations. That was something that they'd have to discuss in private.

When Bastin Arenais suggested the two men have a drink following the wedding, the King nodded his head in agreeance. "Of course. The honor would be mine to buy you a drink. Something dark, I'd think?" He suggested, but said nothing more on the matter as his amethyst eyes befell the form of his intended. His lips curled into a warm smile as he extended a hand to Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais , claiming her own so that he may bow, softly touching his brow to the back of her palm.

"My Lady." He greeted in an even tone before turning his eyes away, to the proceedings that seemed to be shifting closer and closer. However when it did arrive, it was gone seemingly as soon as it had arrived. The King's expression actually shifted to one of surprise for a moment as his eyebrows raised in a moment of confusion. Well. He of all people could appreciate a speedy ceremony, but that was rapid even by the most curt of standards. He tapped his walking cane against the floor before turning to the Arenais family with an amused expression. "Not ones to mince words now, are they?" He said with a slight smirk coming to his lips.

He quickly bowed his head to the two before turning towards the bride and groom. "Well then, I suppose it would be appropriate for me to offer them their wedding gift." He said.

Without a second thought the Illyrian King made his way to approach the bride, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . He'd never known much about Lady Kay and Veiere's children, although he did find it rather remarkable that two individuals whom the man had met through his life had come together and present offspring. The galaxy was an incredibly small place after all. When he approached Loreena he spoke in his usual refined tone. "Congratulations are in order."

He could see it. The telltale signs of Veiere and Kay mixed and fused into a single being. Yes, the galaxy was an incredibly small place. "I am sure your mother would have been overjoyed to see this day." His smile seemed to fade softly, a mock show of sadness at the mention of Lady Kay's death. In reality it mattered little to Adron, death was the only path and to mourn it was to mourn the inevitable.

"My name is Adron Malvern. So long ago I served as an advisor to your mother."

"But enough of the past. The day is young and you have much celebrating to do. I would not stand in your way, instead I wish only to give you a gift for your special day." He insisted.

T A G S | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern - Rowena Arenais - Bastin Arenais - Plus Everyone Else!
W E A R I N G | {X}

Adron’s acceptance of her father’s invitation was like a resounding bell in Saraya’s mind. Fear, anxiety, and a healthy dose of nervousness crept up from the pit of her stomach.

However, the moment Adron turned his eyes on Saraya, it melted away into darkness. She accepted the hand he extended out and relished in his tender touch as he swept down to gift her a single kiss. A rush of colour flushed her cheeks as she reclaimed her hand and offered back a curtsy. A thousand and one things crossed her mind to say to him, but Saraya did not want to stumble over them. Instead, she offered him a beautiful smile that spoke more than words ever could.

The spell was quickly shattered by the low tone of her mother’s voice in her ear. Which, hopefully, had come late enough for Adron not to hear. Saraya said nothing still, offering her mother a curt nod.

What Saraya did manage to contain was the instinctual roll of her eyes that threatened to appear at her mother’s words. When Saraya had first revealed her affections for Adron to her mother, she had tried to make her understand. Her mother did not want any part in it. As frustrating as it was in the moment, there were bigger things on her mind than trying to make her mother realise the weight of her affections. Saraya would only have to play the game her way for a little while longer. So, her attention returned to the wedding.

It was a short ceremony, which brought the sinking anxiety barrelling back, but at least it was beautiful. Exceedingly unique, yes, but Saraya admired her cousin for choosing something that suited her. After all, this was her day.

When Adron stated his intentions to talk to the bride and groom, Saraya nodded her head but did not join him. It was best that she waited for her mother and father to make introductions first. As far as her cousins were aware, Saraya didn’t even exist. It was going to take an artful tongue and a lot of explaining to prevent the situation from being exceedingly awkward, and that was where her mother fit in perfectly. Saraya turned her gaze up to the woman in question.

Was she nervous too? If she was, she didn’t display a single hint of it on her perfectly painted face. Of all the things to worry about going wrong today, Saraya felt safe in the knowledge that her mother was not going to be one of them. With that in mind, she turned her gaze on her father. As the crowds began to disperse, Saraya inched herself toward him until she was in range enough to slide her arm through his. “Please…” She spoke, quietly enough to keep the conversation private even in a room full of ears. A doe-eyed emerald gaze found a home on their sire with a pleading, desperate look behind that only a daughter could summon. “Be nice.”

Last edited:
"I do." Lori responded to her rebellious minister that seemed to even break from the normal conventions of such a ceremony. But she wasn't disappointed, she was glad for it. It was better to save all of the attention and focus on her for when she was doing her work for the Eclipse Rebellion. Here she was just goofball Lori, getiing married in a theme park. There was no way that people could suspect that she was actually the Queen of this planet, now could they?

She planted a soft kiss on Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin 's lips when it was the time to do so, and held his hand with her own as they faced their guests with a smile. Of course Lori wasn't becoming 'Mrs Learchin'. No, she was keeping her name. There was so much invested in it already. To change it would be troublesome. It was the legacy her parents left behind and she didn't want to lose it.

Her attention turned to Adron Malvern Adron Malvern as he approached and introduced himself as his mother's old advisor. Just how long ago was that? Did time slow down where he was from? What was odder still was that his apparent sadness didn't reach his eyes. It was fake. So he was the same as other politicians that she had come across, which weren't very many, mind you.

"Thank you. I'm...sure that she'd of appreciated you coming." But as to who invited him? Lori wasn't sure. Maybe Caedyn Arenais did? However he had seemed just as puzzled as she was in regards to the number of guests inside the hub. "What gift did you bring?" A momento of her Mom's perhaps? Or a contract? She wasn't sure of what anyone would give her, really, outright of a scolding for taking on an Empire.

Bastin Arenais

B
Buy a drink? At a wedding? Bastin was under the assumption that all drinks were free. But if Adron Malvern Adron Malvern wanted to throw away his credits when he didn't have to, he surely wasn't going to stop him. "Something strong is fine." Not that Bastin was planning on getting drunk. He wasn't a lightweight and could handle a bunch of alcohol before it affected his system. He had decades of practice.

The touch of his daughter caught his attention and Bastin found himself looking down at her with a smirk. Be nice, she said to him. Was she expecting a brawl here and now? Rowena Arenais surely wouldn't allow it. At least not yet. Spoken softly under his own breath, he responded; "That depends on him, darling." He certainly wasn't going to restrain himself should push come to shove, that was for sure. And even his wife was going to agree to that.

The woman caused the King's lips to curl into a smirk. Finally he gestured to a man standing in the corner of the room. The man wore fine silk robes and an odd headpiece, marking him as a member of The Representatives. The man took hold of a large chest and made his way to the King's side. That was when the man gestured to the chest. "There are few who posses these in the known galaxy and even less who are aware as to just what they are." The chest was opened to reveal a single, fire-orange egg with a number of beautiful scales running along it's shell.

"This is the egg of an Ouroboros Krayt Dragon. They are worth millions of credits but you may keep this one as a gift for your wedding." He snapped, causing the representative to close the lid on the chest before stepping to the side so the egg may be properly stored. "If you imprint upon them when they are young than they can become fiercely loyal." He explained to her.

Once the egg was taken away the King held a hand out to the Lady, taking her hand so he may bow his head softly towards her. "Congratulations, Lady Arenais." With nothing more to be said the man would turn from the woman so he could find a pleasant refreshment. His eyes found Bastin Arenais whom he nodded at while making his way over to the bar.

When the bartender turned towards him, he simply gestured to a single bottle of Whiskey which laid behind the counter. "Neat." He ordered.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais

"I do", Curtis said the words quickly, as if they had been waiting to leap from his mouth. He had waited a long time for this moment, and now that it was official, he was even more excited than before. Considering he had started out as her bodyguard, it was almost storybook that they had fallen for each other.

His lips touched hers, and upon turning to their guests he couldn't hide is feelings of joy. Did he recognise many of the faces? No, but he could care less. He stood side-by-side with his beloved.

"Well, I don't know most of these people" He whispered to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , leaning into her ear, "Introduce me maybe?"

Caedyn Arenais

T A G | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern - Rowena Arenais
W E A R I N G | {X}

Saraya was far less than impressed with the answer Bastin Arenais provided. It caused her to shoot him a piercing gaze that she could have only learned from watching him. Her facial expression, however, remained largely the same. Rowena would likely have a word or two to say if she thought for a second that they were causing a scene in public. Saraya swallowed her sigh and turned her gaze. “It starts with you.” She spoke through her neutral expression as they danced around the small crowd to meet Adron at the bar.

They were just a short distance from where Adron sat when Saraya pulled them to a gentle stop. “This is important to me.” At this point, she turned to look at her father head-on. She reached up with both hands to correct some unseen fault in the way his lapel sat, unable to meet his eye for what she said next. He is important to me.”

When she had finished adjusting his suit, she turned to walk the rest of the distance to Adron. When she reached his side, she greeted him with a light touch on the arm of his white suit. The soft silk sent a spark of electricity down her fingertips, but she ignored it. “Adron.” She flashed him a smile that lit up her whole face. “I’m pleased you could make it.” When the bartender returned with Adron’s drink, Saraya caught his gaze and ordered a bottle of fine red wine.

She wouldn’t be drinking it alone. Rowena was partial to it herself, but she was nowhere to be seen. So, for now, Saraya allowed the bartender to pour her a glass.

She was probably going to need one.

Her gaze flicked from Adron to Bastin, then back again.

Or two.

Lori continued to study Adron Malvern Adron Malvern , not quite certain of whether she liked him or not. He seemed the sort that would always judge her harshly. Thank the Force that she didn't need his approval for anything, nor did she answer to him at all.

At the sight of the krayt dragon egg, her eyes widened. Not in surprise mind you, but in recognition. "I know of those! My Mom got one from some CIS Queen when I was really little! She named him Viribus. He lives on Zakuul now, wild and free. I wonder how much bigger he is now..." It had been over twenty years since Viribus had hatched. She wondered if it spent it's days searching for her Mom. They used to play together a bunch. "Thank you...I'll look after it well." She watched him go after he had bowed his head, glad that it seemed as though her title of Queen was still a secret.

Her attention was then drawn to Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin as he brought up the point of the unfamiliar faces. Lori took a quick glance at all of the guests that she could see, chewing the inside of her cheek a little in thought before she hooked her arm into Curtis' and then whispered in his ear; "I don't recognize all of them myself. It wasn't me that had invited them..." So that made her wonder just who had invited them while neither of them had.

Bastin Arenais

B
Bastin met the gaze of Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais with his own. He wasn't the type to get intimidated, most especially by his own daughter. He was not in his element, having to dress up like some prissy clown, yet he was doing so for his wife. There was a reasoning and purpose for her requests and he learned a long time ago to follow her intuition. It had not led them astray so far.

"It starts with him Sara. But it ends with me." He wasn't about to let his daughter get hurt by anyone, not even by herself. It was obvious that she was overcome with her infatuation and such a thing was blinding. There would be subtle things that she'd more than likely fail to pick up. So it was his duty to keep an eye out for her.

"And you are important to me, as is your Mother. Remember that."

Bastin wasn't really a man of many words. And even liquor failed to losen his tongue. So he didn't mind indulging at all. He tilted his head from side to side in a bid to loosen his collar by his neck muscles alone before picking out his drink, before standing on the opposite side of Adron Malvern Adron Malvern ."Scotch on the rocks."

-Shelved-

S
Rowena watched the ceremony with judgemental eyes. Really, the whole ceremony was ghastly and entirely unbefitting that of royalty. It was quite clear that her niece and nephew had different ideas about their status.

And of course Rowena had plans about that.

It was time to get her feelers out for more.

With a cunning smile on her face she approached Caedyn Arenais , knowing full well that she'd get to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun in time. Her nephew's attention was easier to gain at the moment, and he had the higher position on Mnemosyne for now.

"Quite the royal wedding, wouldn't you say? If it's the holo-tabloids that you wish to avoid, I'd say that you and your sister had done well in that regard. But in regards to what our family deserves, I'd say that it's sorely lacking." She then held out a hand to him, palm down as though she was expecting him to kiss it. "Allow me to introduce myself; I am your aunt Rowena, your Father's sister-in-law. It is indeed a privilege to finally make your aquaintance."

Event: Lori and Curtis' Wedding.
Attire: Click here (the purple version)
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun :|: Caedyn Arenais :|: Aoife Jones Aoife Jones :|: Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin :|: Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe :|: Rowena Arenais :|: Adron Malvern Adron Malvern

Short, sweet, and to the point. What a pragmatic ceremony, Darlyn was just glad there wasn't an avalanche of speeches right off the bat, or any of the boring prelude nonsense before tying the knot. Lori never seemed the long winded type, but he was ever so glad the officiator wasn't either.

Or at least smart enough to hurry it along.

To his sister though, she had made a request of him. "In time, you have to wait for the right moments. Besides, Mr. Shiny Suit over there's taking care of business, best not to get in his way." He responded to her, in low tones barely as audible as a breath. He almost didn't think even Aoife would hear them, even being literally right next to him.

He waited a short few moments for people to move, again, before taking his own opportunity to approach the now married couple. He only paused a moment to note the woman headed off to Caedyn and his girlfriend. Poor boy, she looked to be on a mission. Though to be frank, who even was she?

He shook the thoughts away just before reaching Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin . Giving them a pleasant smile, he lifted up his free hand and drew a heart in the air with little flames, having it circle around them before disappearing with a small puff. "And look at the lovely couple, so full of love! I'm so proud of you Goofball. Truly."

He made a small motiom to Aoife Jones Aoife Jones , who he's half dragged by the arm over. "I thought you might like to meet Aoife here. She's my sister, blood sister not Mandalorian sister, which makes her your aunt. Feel free to call her Stilts for legs though, that's what I usually do."

Wearing: This
Tagging: Caedyn Arenais

“Well, let’s get a few more of these down and then we’ll see…how many of these drinks do you think it would take to get a rock big enough to use in a lightsaber?”

The pink-haired Jedi’s eyes sparkled with amusement, a soft laugh slipping past her lips as she let Caedyn’s arm pull her close as he led her over towards the bar. This was what she had missed, this closeness, the way that she could just easily fall into him after weeks apart and it was like nothing had changed. It was comfortable in a way that few things she’d found in life were. Few things in the galaxy had the safety, that security.

Slender fingers reached out for Caedyn’s glass, sliding it out of his hand and taking a sip, blue eyes twinkling at him over the rim of the drink. It was…smooth. Bourbon wasn’t something she’d really tried before but trying something new was never a bad thing, besides she enjoyed the look on his face right now. Asaraa’s eyes danced away from Caedyn for a moment, looking over his shoulder to watch Loreena and her new husband greeting the crowds.

“You know, on second thoughts when it’s out turn…can we just elope? I’m not sure I’m cut out to handle a royal wedding like this. Too many people, I’d rather focus on who’s important.”

Caedyn Arenais

C
“Well, let’s get a few more of these down and then we’ll see…
how many of these drinks do you think it would take to get a rock big enough to use in a lightsaber?”

Caedyn smirked, glancing back at his girlfriend with a look of both pride, amusement and adoration; somehow it was possible, Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe always best at sparking a wealth of strong emotions from the Jedi, she of whom was one of the two most meaningful things within his personal life. The other being his sister Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , of course.

When Asaraa soon suggested the possibility of them 'eloping', he lifted his head slightly, his brows furrowing in surprise and question; "What do you mean by eloping, exactly?" he asked her, the first of many sudden questions on his mind.

Apparently, his Sisters wedding had sparked the prospect of the future of their own relationship...-Something that was quite honestly a welcome discussion given their distance and often long periods between visits.

"And is this something you'd be wanting?" he asked further, his full attention seeing nothing but Asaraa, unable to remove his mind from the subject despite the going-on's around them.

Of course, he'd thought about it, but things were always so...-Distanced between them when they weren't together. Caedyn had never been certain whether it was something Asaraa had thought about, let alone wished for.

"Quite the royal wedding, wouldn't you say? If it's the holo-tabloids that you wish to avoid,
I'd say that you and your sister had done well in that regard. But in regards to what our family deserves, I'd say that it's sorely lacking.
Allow me to introduce myself; I am your aunt Rowena, your Father's sister-in-law. It is indeed a privilege to finally make your acquaintance."

Caedyn turned to look to Rowena Arenais caught completely off-guard, "E-Excuse me?" he replied in astonishment. Had he heard this woman correctly, his gaze swiftly looking to Asaraa in need of confirmation? She looked as surprised as he did, however. "My Father's Sister-In-Law...-What?" he looked at the stranger in disbelief.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Shelved-

S
Rowena laughed ever so lightly as Caedyn Arenais seemed rather dumbfounded by her remarks. Of course she had not heard the earlier comments by Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe either.

As he didn't attempt to take her hand at all, Rowena took it upon herself to study her nephew's features. She took his chin in her hand and turned his face gently to the right and left until he'd move away. "Oh yes, you carry the strong jaw and eyes of an Arenais. As well as an affinity to facial hair, which I must say makes you all that much more appealing." She pointed out her husband Bastin Arenais that stood at the bar next to Adron Malvern Adron Malvern and Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais . "That's your uncle Bastin right over there. Did your parents neglect to tell you about him?"

Lori grinned as Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron approached with Aoife Jones Aoife Jones , and was even more delighted at the flaming heart that he produced. But what topped it all the most was the fact that he was proud of her. So few of people had ever told her that, even though she desperately wanted to hear it, especially from her family. Lori pulled him into a tight hug, which probably felt a wee bit uncomfortable given the decorative pieces of her dress. "Thank you, Uncle Dar..."

At the introduction of his sister, she beamed at the thought of more family. Enough of them had died already. Lori pulled her into a hug too, snickering at the nickname her uncle had given her. "I'm so happy you could come! Wow...an auntie! This is so wicked!" She pulled back from the hug and gestured to her husband. "This is Curtis. Feel free to call him...Curtis." Lori didn' really have a nickname for Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin yet. But he'll get one!

Aoife Jones

Knight Commander of Commenor
Attire: Clicky click
Tags: Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron || Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun || Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin

Aoife was genuinely surprised by how short the ceremony was. She'd never really been one for weddings, and had only been to one or two Anam weddings, which were much more involved. Were all non-Anam weddings this short?

"Who do you think is gaudier, Mr. Shiny Suit, or Auburn?"

Whispering back to Aaron, she snickered quietly at the idea of anyone being gaudier than Auburn. She took in the crowd moving and talking amongst themselves, before following her brother up to the happy couple and smiling proudly at Aaron's use of pyromancy. He was getting quite good with it. Waiting until Darlyn had finished congratulating the pair, Aoife curtsied slightly as she was introduced.

"Déithe duit, you two. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Aoife stood up straight just in time to be pulled into the hug, and paused for a moment at the sudden hug, before reciprocating.

QEMD-15 Echo

Sirens wail, I might as well be dead.
Objective: Crash the party
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Caedyn Arenais Aoife Jones Aoife Jones Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Rowena Arenais Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe Bastin Arenais Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais Adron Malvern Adron Malvern Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Admiral Tobias Larr Taa Nul Taa Nul PG-1 PG-1 BB-610 BB-610

In the forest around the theme park, an unseen threat lay hidden, watching, and waiting for the right time to strike. A threat that no one in the wedding party would ever seen coming...

Echo stood absolutely still within the cover of the trees. He blended in with the environment and the shadows to where no one would be able to notice him within the forest. This allowed Echo to remain within the trees undetected. His scanners were busy scanning the park and the life signals of those within it. Especially those within the Orbital Wheel, in the wedding party. They were his main targets.

The opening that he was looking for was coming closer and closer. Soon, the time to strike would be soon.

All units, report in. Echo sent out on an encrypted channel to the other units in position.

Bravo in position.

Romeo in position.

Delta in position.

November in position.

X Battalion, in position.

"73 in position." A voice came through. The voice belonged to Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , who was also taking part in this operation.

Confirmed, standby, commence Phase 1. Echo told the units.

The operation had begun.

~~~​

A man walked through the park, walking towards the Orbital Wheel. He wore an employee uniform, and he had brown hair, and black eyes. His name tag read "Jordan Timmler". Of course, this man was anybody except Jordan Timmler.

It was really Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , in disguise. Of course, the park did have records of having a Jordan Timmler as an employee, which made Red's infiltration all the more easier. He had to get to the Orbital Wheel, quickly.

Despite him being enemies with Loreena, and the fact that he was a part of this operation, he still had to warn her about what was coming. Otherwise... terrible things would happen.

He would warn her, but he wouldn't interfere with the operation. In fact, after he warned her, he would be forced to then attack her once the operation commenced, since they were still enemies, after all. He couldn't just let her escape, he still had a job to do, after all.

Last edited:

Admiral Tobias Larr

A
Tobias wasn't a fan of huge weddings and if there was one thing that his grandaughter did right, it was in having a small one. Whether or not she was like her mother remained to be seen.

Quietly he took a small envelope out of his jacket's inside pocket and approached Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin , Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron and Aoife Jones Aoife Jones . His eyes weren't on the latter three. Instead he just held out the letter for her to take. "A gift for you from a concerned citizen of the Eternal Empire." There wasn't anything else said. Once the letter was taken, he walked away.

Inside it read:

Loreena Arenais,

The Eclipse Rebellion will soon be finished. It started with you, let it end with you too. You'll have one chance to relinquish your ties and denounce them or there'll be nowhere in the Galaxy that you can hide from the Empire's justice.

We are still watching you.

~Admiral Tobias Larr.
Overseer of the Supreme Court for the Eternal Empire.

Once the hub of the Orbital Wheel was down, Tobias walked out of the doors once they opened. He caught sight of Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , but didn't appear as though he did. The timing couldn't be more perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom